al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 105, Newbie wrote:/confirm
VOTE: BBT
Out of the two hard pushing a newbie, GC seemed more genuine.

In post 130, Newbie wrote:@
Creative
What alignment do you think each of Mentor, BBT, and GC are?

In post 141, Newbie wrote:I found that statement weird as well. It sounded a little too sure pertaining to three players' alignments.

if you think creative is "weird" for enforcing a false dichotomy, what's so "not weird" about it when you do it?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 147, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Reasons? [for the chrivi vote]

reasons for the chrivi vote eh???

posting is really wooden so far. , being new to the site really means nothing? it provides context, it's not just nothing and chrivi's stance here sounds like little more than bluster to give some stupid sense of "fairness" that really isn't that appropriate here and doesn't serve any purpose other than to keep up appearances. that followed was pretty ehhhhhhhhhhhh and it relies on a really weak absolute that's derived from a misrep-y premise and pretty easy to knock over. bbt wasn't really being "suicidal," that's an overstatement. and even if you did accept the premise he was being suicidal, the vote doesn't necessarily follow from that. if the hydra account has been here since april 2014, i would have to think at least one of them's run into a "suicidal townie" i doubt this is actually a tell either of them use with any kind of accuracy. the dry platitudes in , , and aren't really doing anything for me either.

THERE'S THE BONUS that the vote just happens to be on a popular candidate, bbt, and they FAIL to mention the elephant in the room that is the other reasons people are giving for voting him. it's obvious that they read the thread before making the post so why not at least acknowledge it? my bet: self-consciousness. they have to be "original" to not get called down for wagoning. it's a little thing, but it sends off an "im being cautious here" signal which is more likely to come from scum (see above posts for more examples of this).

i don't know if that makes any sense or not.

oh well.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count

BlueBloodedToffee
(3): ChriVi, Newbie, randomidget
ChriVi
(1): Antihero
Green Crayons
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(8): inte, NJAC, House, Creative, killapenwin, Mentor, BlueBloodedToffee, Green Crayons

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-03-27 21:00:00)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by inte »

fyi VOTE: randomidget
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

NJAC has requested replacement.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 151, Antihero wrote:
In post 147, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Reasons? [for the chrivi vote]

reasons for the chrivi vote eh???

posting is really wooden so far. , being new to the site really means nothing? it provides context, it's not just nothing and chrivi's stance here sounds like little more than bluster to give some stupid sense of "fairness" that really isn't that appropriate here and doesn't serve any purpose other than to keep up appearances. that followed was pretty ehhhhhhhhhhhh and it relies on a really weak absolute that's derived from a misrep-y premise and pretty easy to knock over. bbt wasn't really being "suicidal," that's an overstatement. and even if you did accept the premise he was being suicidal, the vote doesn't necessarily follow from that. if the hydra account has been here since april 2014, i would have to think at least one of them's run into a "suicidal townie" i doubt this is actually a tell either of them use with any kind of accuracy. the dry platitudes in , , and aren't really doing anything for me either.

THERE'S THE BONUS that the vote just happens to be on a popular candidate, bbt, and they FAIL to mention the elephant in the room that is the other reasons people are giving for voting him. it's obvious that they read the thread before making the post so why not at least acknowledge it? my bet: self-consciousness. they have to be "original" to not get called down for wagoning. it's a little thing, but it sends off an "im being cautious here" signal which is more likely to come from scum (see above posts for more examples of this).

i don't know if that makes any sense or not.

oh well.

GTFO of our game you piece of trash

Check Chrimi's join date; We've run into several suicidal players and almost every single one has flipped scum.

God we're blacklisting you as soon as this game is over..
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

Win / Lose / Alive / Dead
Town: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Scum: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Total: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

^fake

VOTE: ChriVi
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 156, Not_Mafia wrote:^fake

VOTE: ChriVi

Your memory sucks. Go ISO our previous games with you, kthx.
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by ChriVi »

Unless you're not the person that I'm thinking of, in which case go fuck yourself.
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You being belligerent doesn't make you town or make that post any less fake
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 159, Not_Mafia wrote:You being belligerent doesn't make you town or make that post any less fake

Me being belligerent doesn't make me scum or make that post any more fake.

Are you implying you actually
agree
with his lack of logic?
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by ChriVi »

Not_Mafia, I know you're a giant asshole and you like leading mislynches even as town, but you should seriously /not/ this game, kthx.
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your post came off as fake, you point out your belligerent posting style, doesn't mean I only though it was fake because it was belligerent and that you can't fake that style as scum
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 162, Not_Mafia wrote:Your post came off as fake, you point out your belligerent posting style, doesn't mean I only though it was fake because it was belligerent and that you can't fake that style as scum

So you're admitting your belligerent / fake argument is WIFOM and that you're being fucking useless
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, I'm saying your post was fake, where's the WIFOM?
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 164, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm saying your post was fake

Do you have anything to back up your claims or are you going to continue to be useless?

It is definitely a real post. Here, do you need my help to use your scroll wheel?

What I'm asking is, what the fuck do you mean by 'fake'?
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 153, inte wrote:fyi VOTE: randomidget

inte do you always lurk this much?
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

By fake I mean fake.

Where is the WIFOM in my argument?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by House »

In post 85, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 61, Mentor wrote:Green Crayon - What's RVS? Also, a lot of the assumptions you are making about me are incorrect. I think you either have a misunderstanding about what I've said, or you are trying to take an easy shot at someone who is new here. In either case, I'm town and you are wrong.

I'm trying to work through your rationale for focusing on whether votes were possible rather than on the votes themselves, and the justification for your position don't really stand up to a "does this make sense if I put myself in Mentor's shoes and try to be rational about Mentor's play?" Which was the point of my post.

You can try to explain yourself further instead of appealing to "I'm new (to this website)." My eyes and ears are open.

(Still catching up)

The easy explanation is that Mentor is newb and uncertain on game mechanics. Do they not strike you as newb? I think you're overanalyzing and making assumptions.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Creative »

In post 148, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 146, Creative wrote:Are you upset by what i've said? you seem very anxious to justify yourself or to force disbelief on me cause i said more or less that i wasn't being able to read your alignment for one interaction.

lol

No.

This is about why - after supposedly reading the thread 3 times - you misconstrued my play.

Was it you simply misunderstood something, somehow, some way? I was thinking maybe yes. Not necessarily alignment indicative, but I would probably attribute it to town at the end of the day.

Or is it that you're laying groundwork for something more? I was thinking maybe no.

But then there's the delightful 146.

Such pejorative buzz words: "upset," "anxious," "force disbelief."

There's the shift away from your own failing: I note that you fail to mention how in the world you decided to put words into my mouth while simultaneously ignoring p much all of my posts directed to BBT.

And then there's a focus on some other suspicion that you play up to be bigger than your own play: I'm "anxious" about whether or not you can read my alignment. Also note that this is lolworthy misinformation.

You are just making yourself look bad dude, the fact that you are tunneling this early on the game is very unwelcome, it makes you seem almost offended by the fact that your intentions weren´t clear to another player, i mean, how sad is that you can´t take another player's perspective? If you are mafia, then ok, you are making an effort to undermine whatever i say, but if you are town, your tunneling demonstrates a lack of empathy that is just sad.

How often are you right in people alignment based upon one post/consideration? I appreciate the fact that you've clarified your position but i don´t see where is this discussion going.
killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by killapenwin »

@ ChriVi: I am not sure how you selfvote in one post, then chastise BBT in the next for being suicidal? Seems a little weird to me.

@Not_mafia: I'm not a fan of seeing naked votes thrown about, keep it up and I'll vote you on principle.

@all: start attaching reasoning to your votes, when you vote or risk being misread as scum.
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 170, killapenwin wrote:@ ChriVi: I am not sure how you selfvote in one post, then chastise BBT in the next for being suicidal? Seems a little weird to me.

Google: Joke
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 167, Not_Mafia wrote:By fake I mean fake.

Where is the WIFOM in my argument?

We don't argue logic with those who are illogical. Pointless and a waste of time. I'd rather be searching for scum... Please contribute and stop being useless so I don't feel like we need to PL you <3
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by ChriVi »

@Mod: Chrimi usually uses blue and Viomi usually uses red. Is it alright if we code ourselves this way? We know your color is bolded blue, so would regular / dark blue be a problem?
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon