Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah. I am sober.

ABR isn't contributing in anyway towards the deception and so far I need to see more from him. 

That sentence is hella awkward.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2160, Shiro wrote:
In post 2152, ika wrote:
In post 2151, Shiro wrote:Also does nobody consider Drixx Abr vote a possible bus? like a small one to distance them?

you dont need to sell me on abr!scum. i would wagon that shit in a heartbeat.

amuse me and talk to me about your reads. like tell me who is town and scum in a nice rainbow format

ok no idea how to rainbow so here is how it goes

Scum
ABR
Flub

Lean scum
House
tex

Nullish scum
dramonic
pisskop

Null
Dragon
freeko
titus

Nullish town
wake
anen
royal

lean town
delta
ika
egg

Town
Garm

and finally

VOTE:ABR

do you mind elaborating on the followings:

flub, anen and pisskop

the rest i can see and mostly understand
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by ika »

titus:

answer
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika, I thought that was at Wake. Strong townread on you ATM.

I would cop the cw to the day one lynch usually or the cw to today's lynch unless I had a good independent beat on who needed to be sorted.
Kill, Anen bc I think he's scum.
Protect me, so we cangood cop bad cop the scums.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 2175, Titus wrote:Nah. I am sober.

ABR isn't contributing in anyway towards the deception and so far I need to see more from him. 

That sentence is hella awkward.

In a mafia game there is always deception. I know there is. To assume there isn't is foolish. I didn't think about how it would be perceived I just wrote it. No filter yo. Therefore since ABR is posting no content not contributing to the deception.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by ika »

@titus

In post 2110, ika wrote:also titus, why did you kill drixx/daves n1?

this...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by ika »

im going to sleep before i get too irritated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

That was serious. *eyeroll* I am not the SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Shiro »

@ika

Flub I explained a while back as to why I fell he is scum, egg said that his town play as well but bleh I cant shake the feeling off
Post in mention
In post 1716, Shiro wrote:I think flubber is playing exactly like he was playing in masquerade
Say nothing of significe,easily fade in the background and forgettable, null by everyone, empty votes.

He was scum in that game

pisskop and anen are more or less nulls with a feeling toward a side nothing really strong so nothing really to elaborate

anen is nullish town cause at one point I though he might be scum but then I change my mind.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2146, dragonspawn wrote:Going to be gone Sunday. Try not to flash lynch anyone

Why would we flashlynch anyone during one single day, having plenty of time until Deadline and being in a Large game? Pigeon poop.

In post 2155, DeltaWave wrote:Here's some WIFOM for you to chug. Maybe Davesaz was killed in an attempt to clear out the support of the Flubber wagon.

WIFOM.

In post 2169, A Royal Saint wrote:Your case on me is just bad. Will explain why when back on Sunday. Secondly me posting my reads is not townie? C'mon now.
Thirdly because I didn't join the house wagon who is prob town I am scum like wtf?
So you're entire case becomes "I may be an alt."
So what if I am or if I am not? That has no bearing on alignment.

I don't think anyone established a read on you because you're or you're not an alt; however, it's annoying that you're scumreading me because of a theory made by you on Day1 and this read seems not to change regardless of anything.

Either you're playing the Regardless Of Card or you're someone whom I know IRL and
strongly
suspect coming here so as to ruin the fun for me – and yes, as for this, you can be an alt because I've already seen a player doing the same and the one I'm thinking about is using plenty of alts everywhere.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:04 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2171, dragonspawn wrote:Of course I was also thinking you were scum day 1. Your play still feels like it to me but with drixx's flip I'm thinking that's less likely.

I can be confrontational sometimes but go check out my earlier posts and see if there's any scum motivation behind them. I give reasons for my vote 95% of the time (except right at the start of the game when there are no reasons), and you can go and read those and see if they're not genuine. So far it sounds like people have problems with my presentation rather than my logic.

In post 2173, A Royal Saint wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think you are scum. I absolutely do. You just call my reasons "terrible" because they are on you.

HAHA WHAT? Are you serious? You said I was "planning out who to kill end game" (or something like that) by voting for Wake on Day 1. Can you explain how that isn't one of the most terrible reasons you've ever heard in mafia? Oh yeah anyone who votes anyone else is scum, because they want their target to die! I mean seriously? You've really got to be shitting me right now if you want to make this sound like an OMGUS situation. If you said something like "Sorry Delta, I smashed my head into the curb and while Wake was removing my brain contusion, I was playing Mafia on the phone and I said some really dumb shit" then I would think differently, but you're really going to stand by this???
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:12 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Anyway, if you think that Drixx was bussing me then you really need to read the end of the day. Let's say that I was scum for the sake of argument. I had a grand total of one vote on my wagon at the time and we had only a handful of days left. Would it really make sense to try to turn me into the compromise lynch for the day, on Day 1, in a Large game? Nope! You can call this WIFOM but the reality is, in a Large game with third party NKs and investigations, the scum need everyone on deck in the early stages of the game because they will inevitably lose people through those night mechanisms. Maybe that kind of bussing strategy would work when it's down to the wire, but not on Day 1.

Plus, for anyone who thinks House is town (which is apparently a lot of people): would it make sense for scum to derail a likely mislynch in favor of bussing a buddy? Again, nope!

This is why Drixx was such a brilliant kill, because it means that either I'm town or that scum was actively working against their interests.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:42 am

Post by dramonic »

busy weekend, ill see if I can catchup.
I bet Wake is still a good vote.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:44 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Wake is still a legit vote and it's a wagon that I would hammer, but just look at ARS and report back.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I betcha anen is playing the regrardless of card by accusing others of playing the regardless of card
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Garmr has been prodded.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2189, Flubbernugget wrote:I betcha anen is playing the regrardless of card by accusing others of playing the regardless of card

I think you should take a look at RoyalSaint's "case", especially on his "progression" of the "case".
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:26 am

Post by House »

In post 2188, DeltaWave wrote:Wake is still a legit vote and it's a wagon that I would hammer, but just look at ARS and report back.

I thought you wanted me lynched?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

prod dodge post something tomorrow can't think and tired will look over this again because my effort into this game hasn't really been 100%.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:28 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2192, House wrote:
In post 2188, DeltaWave wrote:Wake is still a legit vote and it's a wagon that I would hammer, but just look at ARS and report back.

I do.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:37 am

Post by House »

In post 2194, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 2192, House wrote:

I do.

Stay on message

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:46 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Don't worry, uptown funk is still gonna give it to ya.

Why are you trying to take the heat for ARS? I don't see town motivation here.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:57 am

Post by House »

In post 2196, DeltaWave wrote:Don't worry, uptown funk is still gonna give it to ya.

Why are you trying to take the heat for ARS? I don't see town motivation here.

If you think I'm scum, I'm not seeing the town motivation in you fishing for more lynch options.

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@DeltaWave -- There is no "heat" your case is fundamentally flawed. There is nothing to "take". If you actually have reasons bring it. I already demolished your case before, so you have no reasons. I'm town so I know I'll stand up to whatever you bring.

I think you're honestly scared as when I continued to stand by my Anen read and push it, you and Anen then come after me. Between that and having people establish that I am good, you're scared.

@All -- Now let's resume back to our regularly scheduled programming of scumhunting.

Let's take a look at Anen, texcat, Pisskop, and Deltawave.

Texcat -- (whom elusive suspected and was town) was contributing nothing and still is doing such. Texcat is furthermore defensive in what little he does post. This is different from ABR who looks like a newbie without a clue how to be townie or is just a lover of gambits or is an SK. Some of texcat's posts when I replaced in were really scummy as previously mentioned.

Anen -- Note Drixx did not join this wagon nor Delta Wave or Texcat or Pisskop. Furthermore, especially look at vote count 1391. This is especially bad if Anen is scum because we know Drixx is scum. It's very likely that Drixx hopped on to try to give another wagon support since Anen was the main wagon for the day. With a Day 1 wagon getting that high in the manner that it did, that means the 5 people on it are probably town. Sure enough elusive has already flipped town.

Furthermore, dragonspawn is either town or a bussing buddy by voting Deltawave in such an awkward position. I don't see their vote of Deltawave as either strategic or seeing something hugely obvious.

Now let's take a look at who said the day should end early on day one: A mod kill. It wasn't because of a majority lynch it was because we as town shot ourselves in the foot. We need to lynch scum and by how the day one votes went it should be clear that Anen is scum.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2197, House wrote:
If you think I'm scum, I'm not seeing the town motivation in you fishing for more lynch options.

Are you reading my posts, or are you just grasping for straws here? I've explained several times that I see a very clear association between Drixx, who is known to have been scum, and ARS. Associations with known scumflips take priority over other leads because this is tied to something concrete.

In post 2198, A Royal Saint wrote:@DeltaWave -- There is no "heat" your case is fundamentally flawed. There is nothing to "take". If you actually have reasons bring it. I already demolished your case before, so you have no reasons. I'm town so I know I'll stand up to whatever you bring.

I think you're honestly scared as when I continued to stand by my Anen read and push it, you and Anen then come after me. Between that and having people establish that I am good, you're scared.

You've got to be shitting me. You still haven't explained your terrible, bizarre reasoning for following Drixx yesterday, and the only thing you've got is that I'm scared of you? That's golden.

Let me quote that post that supposedly has stricken fear into my heart. As a reminder, I voted Wake, to which ARS followed up with:

In post 1872, A Royal Saint wrote:VOTE: Deltawave

For plotting out who to kill at end game on like no information.

OH MAN! That reasoning cuts like a knife, making me quake in my boots. :lol: I'm really fucked now! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll reiterate: you followed Drixx because I was, as you say, "plotting out who to kill at end game" by voting Wake. That's terrible logic and you can't just make it disappear. You literally followed Drixx, known scum, because I guess wanting someone to die in D1 is a scumtell according to your logic. You can't dismiss this. You can't try to hide it with bravado.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”