SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6975 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 am

Post by T S O »

Also, you still lack both the clout and a certain kind of charisma needed for brute strength strongmanning.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6976 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:25 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I'm sorry that I lack the experience (and, I guess by implication, the skill) to know that you are quite obviously not a bad guy.

Who should I be sheeping? You seem like a really experienced (and good) player so whatever you think is probably right.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6977 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:29 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 6975, T S O wrote:Also, you still lack both the clout and a certain kind of charisma needed for brute strength strongmanning.

I have always been told I lack charisma and I have a hard time getting people to follow me.

Maybe if I used caps lock more frequently or something, more people would listen to me. Alas, my caps lock key is broken and holding down shift is uncomfortable when typing long sentences.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6978 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:30 am

Post by T S O »

Don't be offended, my boy, I'm just telling you how it is.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6979 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

It's OK. I'm not offended. I'm sure if I really wanted to, I could strong-arm your lynch, but that seems inelegant. I would like for people just to examine the facts and see the (very) obvious conclusion.

But it is hard when a lot of the game is fixated on mastin and Anamikus, two rather large distractions at the moment.

It would be nice if people could just agree to give mastin one more day (again) and consider options outside of Anamikus (even if there is value in lynching him for utility reasons). It doesn't help that mastin seems to take pride in being a distraction, and Anamikus doesn't seem to care enough to try to stop his impending lynch.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6980 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:40 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I mean, we are not lynching mastin today, so people should really stop focusing on that (unless they have new reasoning that hasn't already been covered a hundred times).

We're not in a position where, even if mastin is scum, it is an immediate threat that needs to be dealt with. And I don't think mastin is scum, so I'm willing to wait another day.

In the mean time, I would like to discuss other people.

If the game at large could agree to just shelve the mastin issue until tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6981 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 am

Post by T S O »

You seem to be doing your best to strongarm my lynch, with mediocre results.

I don't particularly understand why you think asking people to not look at Ankamius for (no reason) is going to do anything, but feel free to continue doing it.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6982 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:48 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Maybe if I use big letters, more people will take notice of me.

Let's try this.

We are not lynching mastin today, so please stop focusing on that, everyone.

Yes, she said she would prove herself today. It didn't happen. There's an explanation for it. It's plausible. It could be a lie, but it could also be the truth. Either way, she's requested one more day and people are getting fed up with her to the point that she really only has one more day, so just leave her alone for now and come back to it tomorrow if it really concerns you.

It is a major distraction to the game at the moment and is hindering discussion that could best be had about the rest of the game.

Let's talk about Anamikus, TSO and TAOS. Or anyone else you would consider lynching today.

Does this sound like a good idea?

I would like to lynch TSO today. I think I've made it really clear why.

I can see value in lynching Anamikus, but seeing as I don't think TSO will die via vig kill, I would rather make him dead today. Also, I don't have any strong feelings about Anamikus being a bad guy.

Though I would like to hear whether FourTrouble agrees with farside's assessment that Anamikus doesn't make much sense as a partner for PV because of neighborhood interactions.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6983 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:50 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 6981, T S O wrote:You seem to be doing your best to strongarm my lynch, with mediocre results.

I don't particularly understand why you think asking people to not look at Ankamius for (no reason) is going to do anything, but feel free to continue doing it.

I actually haven't been trying to strong-arm your lynch before now.

I've been rather lax about it, to be honest. Partially because it's hard to motivate yourself when the gamestate is such that most people don't care enough to provide content, and a lot of people are distracted by someone that isn't being lynched today.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6984 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:59 am

Post by ooba »

In post 6982, ZeL1nK wrote:I can see value in lynching Anamikus, but seeing as I don't think TSO will die via vig kill, I would rather make him dead today. Also, I don't have any strong feelings about Anamikus being a bad guy.

Though I would like to hear whether FourTrouble agrees with farside's assessment that Anamikus doesn't make much sense as a partner for PV because of neighborhood interactions.

You'll need to convince me on Anamikus being town.

Ace is somewhere slightly lower than Anamikus\TSO on my lynch list.

Anamikus lynch has the benefit of granting the vig. You keep reducing the utility of FT's vig saying it might be blocked - there's even utility to blocked shots (Watcher for scum-doc on TSO, Watcher for scum-RB on FT, Tracker on slot A to TSO etc.).
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6985 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:05 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I think TSO is just bulletproof.

I think scum have a bulletproof member. I think it's TSO.

But even if that weren't the case, I'm aware there are ways for a blocked kill to
potentially
still be useful to town. I'm also aware that they would both need to exist in the game and use their roles in a particular way for this to actually be a feasible scenario. Whether or not that's optimal or suboptimal play, I'm not so sure.

I don't have strong reasons for thinking Anamikus is town, except that I am somewhat trusting of farside's analysis about PV-Anamikus in the neighborhood and there are very small things about his play that I find town-looking. I also think the interactions that are actually in game between him and PV make more sense as town-scum than scum-scum. I haven't looked at his interactions with Pumbaa in any depth.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6986 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

What is wrong with you people?

I'm tired of this day. I want mastin lynched, but you pussies won't do that cause you're afraid of lynching god knows what. I'm gonna laugh so hard when mastin comes tomorrow and says that the mod forgot about his action or something and we powerlynch him.

Lynch ankamius. There is no discussion. There is no way we aren't lynching ankamius today. Anyone who wants something else should get a dayvig or shut up.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6987 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Skybird »

TSO - who do you think is scummy? Where should we be looking?

Zelink, I'll agree and give Mastin one more day.

UNVOTE:
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6988 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:20 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 6986, vezokpiraka wrote:Lynch ankamius. There is no discussion. There is no way we aren't lynching ankamius today. Anyone who wants something else should get a dayvig or shut up.

Why do you want to lynch Anamikus?

Who do you think is scum and, more importantly, why? (I don't care about your thoughts on mastin, so other thoughts, please.)

What do you think about TSO?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6989 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

The solution is simple

We lynch ankamius

FT does not shoot TSO (so he won't bullet proof it)

FT chooses his next "lynch me for a free vig target" to be TSO

We lynch TSO tomorrow

Happy
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6990 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 6973, ZeL1nK wrote:Why is it so hard to get you lynched?

It's like opening a really difficult jar. Brute strength doesn't appear to be working. There's got to be some technique to it. Magic? A contract with Satan? There's got to be some way to do it.

Maybe you should consider referring to Dr. Piraka the right way first
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6991 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:16 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Yes, that would be the general idea behind the utility of an Anamikus lynch...

But since I don't feel the chance of Anamikus being a bad guy is all that high and there are very many benefits to getting rid of a scum player before the night phase, I would rather lynch TSO today.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6992 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Well unfortunately for you

I think that the chance of Ankamius being scum is high.

I also think that the chance of TSO scum is high,

But lets do things step by step
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6993 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:25 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 6992, Metal Sonic wrote:I think that the chance of Ankamius being scum is high.

Yes, your ~magic reasons~ for thinking Anamikus is a bad guy are very compelling.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6994 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Metal Sonic's play was bad today from the very beginning. He's either really bad town or apathetic scum right now.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6995 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 6994, Ankamius wrote:Metal Sonic's play was bad today from the very beginning. He's either really bad town or apathetic scum right now.

oh my god can someone please shoot this?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6996 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 4918, Heartless wrote:
In post 4765, Heartless wrote:My working theory for the remaining scum are: Solar Wind, Ankamius, TSO, and RachMarie.

I ACTUALLY
think ankamius has the highest chance of flipping scum out of all these.

pv was on the short list of scum back in the reads list in and never left, but he was nowhere to be found in the vote. he even called farside's vote on him "town" () but never cared to join the wagon (backseat driving the wagon). "Metal Sonic feels so null it hurts." is a weird sentence for someone as polarizing as metal sonic and that's out of place. there's also the fact that he stayed away from the aceofspades wagon like it had herpes . and when i say "stayed away from it" i mean "it was the only person he didn't have a read on" even though THREE OF HIS FIVE SCUMREADS WERE VOTING THE WAGON SO HEY MAYBE THAT'S SOMETHING. nope, apparently not.

he didn't bother to repeat or follow up on the questions to me when i posted my reads list. asking me about FT is also weird since i was town reading all his scum reads. the white-knighting of rach in isn't warranted and is pretty overdone. so is the WKing for beast; , and for all the shit about wagon composition it didn't even end up seeming to matter anyway

the td vote doesn't follow from all the other reads. doesn't gel.

here ya' go zelink
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6997 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

does FT's ability activate if i shoot anka now?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #6998 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 6993, ZeL1nK wrote:
In post 6992, Metal Sonic wrote:I think that the chance of Ankamius being scum is high.

Yes, your ~magic reasons~ for thinking Anamikus is a bad guy are very compelling.

of course. all you need is magic.

and sonic's holy words
oopsies! haha!

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6999 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Heartless »