She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

You would likely ignore her anyway.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2325, Titus wrote:You would likely ignore her anyway.

try me titus. im like giving you a fucking chance for once (after hilarious) but your pushing it thin real fast
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by ika »

if anythign RS coming out with who they are gives me a better idea of how to interact with the person (even if you claimign its font tisus, but from what i recall font wil never play with me)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

My motivation for mafia is not the best at the moment and that can been seen every where I would prefer to be playing dnd and making the next big plague with my ratfolk alchemist character.

Thoughts

I also don't really care for the annienen vs rs thing as I think it's a tvt as I have town reads on both. The abr wagon is alright I guess but in the past events happened and they make me hesitant to lynch abr. Pisskop replaced klingoncelt and I doubt his mafia after drixx jumped onto him. Might be a sk slot but even so I'm quite happy to keep pisskop around. Eggs thoughts are completely different to mine.

But I guess to engage can I ask what are players thought on titus at the moment. I still have a scum read on her from nik and she has done nothing to change it. But I'm curious if anything has changed for anyone else.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 2327, ika wrote:if anythign RS coming out with who they are gives me a better idea of how to interact with the person (even if you claimign its font tisus, but from what i recall font wil never play with me)

I think anyone should just treat me like I am new to the site regardless of my alt/non alt/whatever status.
And I wouldn't trust Titus on knowing who I am anyway. She didn't even get my gender right.

Any further discussion of my alt/non alt/whatever status I feel is an attempt to game the system by trying to find additional information that may or may not exist that is not a part of this game. What you see is what you get. If you think I am an alt of someone you know and you refuse to play for that reason your loss. Meanwhile I plan on enjoying this game.

@Garmr -- Thank you for reading and giving a stance/opinion that is not empty. I disagree with you but at least discussion with you feels like it could go somewhere.

My gut says Titus is off and is refusing to explain her ABR read. The more she continues to not share reads or explain anything in her head her stock dwindles to potential SK territory. I don't see her as group scum with Aneninen yet but I don't understand her. Does anyone understand her? I had a gut read on her but she is demolishing it right now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2329, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 2327, ika wrote:if anythign RS coming out with who they are gives me a better idea of how to interact with the person (even if you claimign its font tisus, but from what i recall font wil never play with me)

I think anyone should just treat me like I am new to the site regardless of my alt/non alt/whatever status.
but by your play your clearly not an alt, i jsut cant ignore that fact. Even if your techancly new to the site it doent give you a pass

And I wouldn't trust Titus on knowing who I am anyway. She didn't even get my gender right.
well knowing gender at least is good enough for now.

Any further discussion of my alt/non alt/whatever status I feel is an attempt to game the system by trying to find additional information that may or may not exist that is not a part of this game.
ehh disagree. but it can be discussed post game

What you see is what you get. If you think I am an alt of someone you know and you refuse to play for that reason your loss. Meanwhile I plan on enjoying this game.
ok...

answers in bold i dont really expect a response but its more or less my 2 cents

My gut says Titus is off and is refusing to explain her ABR read. The more she continues to not share reads or explain anything in her head her stock dwindles to potential SK territory. I don't see her as group scum with Aneninen yet but I don't understand her. Does anyone understand her? I had a gut read on her but she is demolishing it right now.

i quit paying attention to her the moment she replaced in. its much easier if you just ignore her and just play.

how about this: why is abr town?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Doesn't give me a pass for what? Townie play? You have not said for what I get a pass for.
Gender is a useless construct that should be thrown away. Anyone who knows me knows that. Calling me He or She or really any gender is just stupid :/ I picked He because it is the closest I felt at the time.

I don't ignore people ever. It is not my thing. Every person should be valued in the game even if their opinions are crap. You try to help th see that.

ABR is town because he is making arguments towards who is scummy and who is not based on actual posts in the thread. Not meta not anything else. Granted not as strong as some of my other town reads but strong enough I won't be voting him today unless something major happens.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1710, Albert B. Rampage wrote:he also claimed doc

This post here while not an in depth argument shows to me he is probably town or SK not group scum.
Namely that he was trying to figure out what you were saying is the truth about your role.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

This means he must discover information versus having all of it for him. When I play scum I don't care so much about roles at start. If I kill a power role fine, but if I get a death as scum that is better. From what I have seen of ABR in this thread him poking you and prodding you while I think you are town ika I do think there is something troll like or off in your nature. Something I cannot put my finger on.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2331, A Royal Saint wrote:1) Doesn't give me a pass for what? Townie play? You have not said for what I get a pass for.
2) Gender is a useless construct that should be thrown away. Anyone who knows me knows that. Calling me He or She or really any gender is just stupid :/ I picked He because it is the closest I felt at the time.

3)I don't ignore people ever. It is not my thing. Every person should be valued in the game even if their opinions are crap. You try to help th see that.

1) i think your misintrperet or i mistyped, your play shows you are experinced and not an newbie. thats why im grilling you. I said you dont get a pass and that you having played with me means that you knwo my meta and my tells and that nowi have to deal with the stupid agony of sitting here paranoid that your possibly scum using that as an excuse to town read me

2) on the contary, gender is one of the key things that i use in disconcering if its town oriented or scum oriented. you claiming to be a guy makes it easier for me to ganrer a read.

3) should is keyword there... if you know the issues that me and titus have dealt with in the past (recently unballneced) im ignoring her for the sake of my sanity. tbh if shes scum it will be transparent soon enough. at this point if shes scum im agreeing shes sk

ABR is town because he is making arguments towards who is scummy and who is not based on actual posts in the thread. Not meta not anything else. Granted not as strong as some of my other town reads but strong enough I won't be voting him today unless something major happens.

In post 2332, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1710, Albert B. Rampage wrote:he also claimed doc

This post here while not an in depth argument shows to me he is probably town or SK not group scum.
Namely that he was trying to figure out what you were saying is the truth about your role.

fair enough, i would expect more from town!ABR though.

In post 2333, A Royal Saint wrote:This means he must discover information versus having all of it for him. When I play scum I don't care so much about roles at start. If I kill a power role fine, but if I get a death as scum that is better. From what I have seen of ABR in this thread him poking you and prodding you while I think you are town ika I do think there is something troll like or off in your nature. Something I cannot put my finger on.

I probably know what it is that makes it off but ill save it for post-game/deadthread.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Shiro »

@ARS
first just cause you don't search for pr as scum day 1 doesn't mean someone else wouldn't so your argument about abr trying gauge ika role is pretty bad.

Second where exactly are you seeing abr making arguments?

OThird saying he is poking and prodding ika is false. One post about isn't exactly poking n prodding
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by ika »

shiro, your next vote can hammer any player. who is it and why?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Delta's posts are scummy as hell, especially the latest one where he goes on about "Wakes case will be 30% non committal", just completely trying to discredit Wake for no good reason. Lynch Delta.

This post for one. He saw what I saw in delta's post that Delta tries to say my arguments are bad.

Furthermore he continues to push ika scum in the smaller posts he is making. IMO his posts have more information than most of the useless shit people are posting.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1243, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon is being set up because bwah wah she is mean, she was unpleasent, we vote her out! This isn't a popularity contest. Klingon's bandwagon is stupid.

Another argument post.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 2132, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Did yall miss the part ika claimed doc and then claimed cop?

I'm not moving my vote today.

This. I did miss it and am waiting on ABR to answer my question and say where. But this is an argument. If ika is claiming every power role in existence at the very least Antitown.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

This.* This is another example.*
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@ika explain

V/LA the rest of the day.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by ika »

you are starting to bore me....

lets have a fun game:

who would you kill tonight as scum and why?

answer this as if your sk and mafia

pedit: explain what? (yes im bering serious you need to tell me what i need to explain otherwise i have nothing)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@ika your multiple claims.

I am not scum but if I was I would kill a lurker. The rest of my town teammates are refusing to post anything close to an argument except for a few small people. No reason to shoot someone active.

I am no the SK but if I was I would kill the person who is the biggest suck on game state. I don't ever expect to win as SK though.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ars Heads up any game I am in and there is a sk I am doomed to lose to the sk. I'm trying to change that fortune
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:41 am

Post by freeko »

Why are ika's claims that seemed to be obviously a joke even being brought up in the first place?

Royal saint currently displeases me. First he seems to be defending Albert B Rampage in that justification for him doing anything of substance. This is clearly wrong. The second is that I feel now as if royal saint is defending a scumbuddy here with this. Trying to throw attention toward what I perceive to be joke claims by ika. Surprisingly these two seem to be lined up in their attempt to make ika look suspicious.

I am officially displeased with this development.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Erm... Don't know why you targeted that @me. I would consider it a compliment to have the SK kill you if town. But you don't "lose" to the SK. Town/scum win as a whole.

Be displeased with me if you want. As I said I am currently town reading ika but want an explanation in case I am wrong. It is called scumhunting. It is awesome. You should try it. Instead of just saying you are displeased ask questions or vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Titus »

Umm nice alt slip. :$
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Well shit :/ Yeah my phone had trouble submitting didn't realize it picked up the default. I am MathBlade.
Well fuckiness :/

I was trying to see how I could improve my play so I made an alt.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

Working with others tends to help.

Also read GM's sig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”