Mini 1650: Greatest Idea Mafia (Game Over)

NeedfulThings
NeedfulThings
Goon
NeedfulThings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by NeedfulThings »

Kaboose wrote:What about Kiwi? They haven't posted for 2 days.. Why do you want to go after Pirate who has posted since Kiwi.. Is it just because Kiwi has more posts than Pirate?

The problem is that both ika and Mollie would rather play town. At least Mollie is to an extent that makes her scumgame suffer. Town Mollie here would be yelling at me for not following up on the reach out. (I am sorry about that)

If I had similar meta on kiwi that would change things.
Everyone loves something for nothing...even if it costs everything.

Jingle and TellTaleHeart
Soviet Crocolisk
Soviet Crocolisk
Goon
Soviet Crocolisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Soviet Crocolisk »

In post 969, NeedfulThings wrote:Anyway, since we're gonna die tonight, dechs is scum. His entire ISO is survivalistic bullshit. I made up a case a while ago, and despite it being a little out of date, it's still true.

I agree with this.
I noticed this as well a little bit during the middle of the day, whilst you were having your momentary break.

I'm fine with a desh Lynch today. If deadline comes too close, then I will hammer pirate if necessary. Hammer intent stated.
Whomping Willow: I am Tree.
Soviet Crocolisk
Soviet Crocolisk
Goon
Soviet Crocolisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:32 pm

I apologize on behalf of my partner 'frenchy', he's become cautious about posting as of late, so he doesn't seem to want to post much.

Questions, cases and inquiries should be directed to me for the time being.
Soviet Crocolisk
Soviet Crocolisk
Goon
Soviet Crocolisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:38 pm

In post 975, NeedfulThings wrote:
Kaboose wrote:What about Kiwi? They haven't posted for 2 days.. Why do you want to go after Pirate who has posted since Kiwi.. Is it just because Kiwi has more posts than Pirate?

The problem is that both ika and Mollie would rather play town. At least Mollie is to an extent that makes her scumgame suffer. Town Mollie here would be yelling at me for not following up on the reach out. (I am sorry about that)

If I had similar meta on kiwi that would change things.

Guile, I haven't talked to you directly yet.
I noticed u have been providing some commentary behind some events. Can you tell me who do you think is scum right now?
Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 969, NeedfulThings wrote:This is actually not game relevant. He's pushing "Here's what I would have done as scum!" In an attempt at towncred, not as an actual indictment of any players. If he thought it was scum motivated, he would be pushing the people advocating the claim. But he's not.

This part of your case is an outright lie. A few posts later I get on WW's case for pushing this claim and I never let up on it. Have you even read the game?
do noT attempt to read tHis mEssaGe, And believe Me, it is not a codE.

VictorDeAngelo: "Frankly Dechs I'm not listening to any of your reads. And if you flip town I'm simply going to blacklist you in the future."
Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 969, NeedfulThings wrote:He assumes he knows what you're talking about when he obviously doesn't, which shows me he's not trying to figure out what you're thinking, or how, or why, but rather looking for the direction the thread is heading.

No, I assumed you used a phrase in the way that made the most sense.

I didn't assume that you used an "idiosyncratic phrase" that no one else understands in at attempt to confuse us all and dodge a question.

VictorDeAngelo: "Frankly Dechs I'm not listening to any of your reads. And if you flip town I'm simply going to blacklist you in the future."
Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

Needful has been setting up opportunity lynches from the very start.

They got on SC for an early slop of a play when we were all still fumbling around getting out of RVS. None of the later content from SC was ever taken into account because none of it fit the initial case. All Needful could do was restate the initial case and push harder. I admit I was fooled by it once.

But look what happens as soon as there's some resistance to the SC case and two votes fall on Needful for it? Full stop and change course to go sink Pirate Ika (see what I did there? Nautical jokes, yay). The case on Ika consists entirely of "Ika's inactive, and would play more if Ika were town." Look, I'm all for getting people to post more. I tried to get Ika posting. I'm ok with putting pressure on Ika to get them posting, but you can't make a case for scum around little activity alone.

Well, while that wagon's going they're setting up the case on me, testing the waters to see how much support they can get for it, whether the push on me is today or tomorrow.

These are the actions of a scum player. They aren't scum hunting. They're looking for the easy lynches to push as a primary goal.

NeedfulThings
NeedfulThings
Goon
NeedfulThings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by NeedfulThings »

In post 981, Dechs Kaison wrote:Needful has been setting up opportunity lynches from the very start.

No. Bullshit. I will stop you right there.

This argument is left castrated and bleeding on the ground by the fact that we pioneered every single push this game and have made wagons happen. If the wagon got off the ground, it's because other people followed us,
including you, Dechs.
And that's because the vote had solid reasoning. Just because "it happened a long time ago" and one of the heads apparently put a muzzle on the other doesn't mean you can retroactively declare the read null and void.

but you can't make a case for scum around little activity alone.

In the case of these
two
particular players,
oh yes you can.
You completely ignore that dimension and you completely ignore the fact mollie is a part of that hydra and the reason why completely eludes me. I have an amply large sample size to support the meta case and the fact that so many other people besides me can recognize it as well should be really telling.

Well, while that wagon's going they're setting up the case on me, testing the waters to see how much support they can get for it, whether the push on me is today or tomorrow.

Ha.
You want to know the truth about that?

Jingle had that case typed up in the hydra PT
more than a week
ago. I told him to hold off on it because there was a doubt in my mind that your play is just completely ineffective and that it was possible, and even quite likely, that it was actually feckless town that could be confused for scum active lurking. And before you go and get all indignant on me and act like I'm discrediting you like I'm pretty sure you will anyway, what planted that seed of doubt was the quote from
your
signature. You completely recognize and seem to take some sort of pride in people berating you about terrible, counter-productive play.
That's
why I told Jingle to hold off. Now I don't give a shit and he can lay into you all he likes because you've now proven how committed you are to being anti-town this game.

Dechs Kaison wrote:They aren't scum hunting. They're looking for the easy lynches to push as a primary goal.

If it's so easy, how come I only have three votes and the last wagon fell on its face?
Not nearly as easy as, say, Whomping Willow. Talk about an opportunistic turd of a wagon.

Get off your soap box. You look ridiculous on it. We are scum hunting. You're busy fisting the red herring you've been chasing and making as much background, useless noise as you possibly can.

Jingle and TellTaleHeart
NeedfulThings
NeedfulThings
Goon
NeedfulThings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by NeedfulThings »

Hey copper, it's been a day and eight hours since you last posted. Is that long enough for me to accuse you of lurking yet?
Or are you going to come back, realize the WW wagon laid a huge fart, and then take it out on me? That seems to be all the rage.

Jingle and TellTaleHeart
Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 982, NeedfulThings wrote:And before you go and get all indignant on me and act like I'm discrediting you like I'm pretty sure you will anyway, what planted that seed of doubt was the quote from your signature. You completely recognize and seem to take some sort of pride in people berating you about terrible, counter-productive play. That's why I told Jingle to hold off. Now I don't give a shit and he can lay into you all he likes because you've now proven how committed you are to being anti-town this game.

Follow the link in the signature.

My reads that he wasn't listening to were correct.

That's why the quote's there. Not because of my "terrible, counter-productive play," but because I'm always right.

Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 982, NeedfulThings wrote:If it's so easy, how come I only have three votes and the last wagon fell on its face?
Not nearly as easy as, say, Whomping Willow. Talk about an opportunistic turd of a wagon.

Last wagon fell on its face because I just stopped it. I'm not letting you hang townies on bad reads.

Nothing was opportunistic about the WW wagon. I fought damn hard to get him under pressure to start posting content and stop making "I'm a tree" comments. All I wanted was to get pressure on him and get some reasoning or a case out of him, which I still didn't get.

Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 982, NeedfulThings wrote:This argument is
left castrated and bleeding on the ground
by the fact that
we pioneered every single push this game
and have made wagons happen.

You
completely ignore that dimension
and you
completely
ignore the fact mollie is a part of that hydra and the reason why
completely eludes
me. I have an
amply large sample size
to support the meta case and the fact that so many other people besides me can recognize it as well should be really telling.

I told him to hold off on it because
there was a doubt in my mind
that your play is just
completely ineffective
and that it was
possible, and even quite likely
, that it was
actually feckless town
that could be confused for scum active lurking.

Pay attention to the language here. Someone is taking a lot of time writing their replies, being very wordy and using big emotional words.

That's evidence of manipulative intent.

NeedfulThings
NeedfulThings
Goon
NeedfulThings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by NeedfulThings »

In post 984, Dechs Kaison wrote:Follow the link in the signature.

Oh is that so?
How fascinating! Let's take a look.
From your post above that one you have in your signature:
"Go after SW, Huntress, and Flubber in that order."
Only SW was scum. That's one for three, friendo.

The fact that Victor was compelled to say something like that is pretty telling in and of itself regardless of the accuracy, as mediocre as it turned out to be in this case.

In post 985, Dechs Kaison wrote:Last wagon fell on its face because I just stopped it. I'm not letting you hang townies on bad reads.

Nothing was opportunistic about the WW wagon. I fought damn hard to get him under pressure to start posting content and stop making "I'm a tree" comments. All I wanted was to get pressure on him and get some reasoning or a case out of him, which I still didn't get.

Pirate Ika is not a townie. I guarantee it and you're being incredibly bullheaded when you have multiple people telling you otherwise.
How many games have you played with either pirate mollie or ika?

In post 986, Dechs Kaison wrote:
In post 982, NeedfulThings wrote:This argument is
left castrated and bleeding on the ground
by the fact that
we pioneered every single push this game
and have made wagons happen.

You
completely ignore that dimension
and you
completely
ignore the fact mollie is a part of that hydra and the reason why
completely eludes
me. I have an
amply large sample size
to support the meta case and the fact that so many other people besides me can recognize it as well should be really telling.

I told him to hold off on it because
there was a doubt in my mind
that your play is just
completely ineffective
and that it was
possible, and even quite likely
, that it was
actually feckless town
that could be confused for scum active lurking.

Pay attention to the language here. Someone is taking a lot of time writing their replies, being very wordy and using big emotional words.

That's evidence of manipulative intent.

No, it's evidence that
this is how I write.

It's also evidence that hooked on phonics is working for me!

Jingle and TellTaleHeart
Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 987, NeedfulThings wrote:
In post 984, Dechs Kaison wrote:Follow the link in the signature.

Oh is that so?
How fascinating! Let's take a look.
From your post above that one you have in your signature:
"Go after SW, Huntress, and Flubber in that order."
Only SW was scum. That's one for three, friendo.

The fact that Victor was compelled to say something like that is pretty telling in and of itself regardless of the accuracy, as mediocre as it turned out to be in this case.

Scum weren't the only people I was reading, by the way. I knew and had cleared a few townies correctly.

The point is, I knew who the town should have been going after and hanging scum day 1 (which I was about to do) would have drastically affected that game's outcome.

Even Vic, who was an absolute piece of shit, I knew was town. I hoped he was scum so I wouldn't have to hold a grudge against him, but I knew better.

Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 987, NeedfulThings wrote:Pirate Ika is not a townie. I guarantee it and you're being incredibly bullheaded when you have multiple people telling you otherwise.
How many games have you played with either pirate mollie or ika?

I haven't played any with either. I don't like making meta cases anyway, especially when there's only 17 posts to count. Maybe if you had examples of games where Mollie or Ika were scum and did lurk like crazy, yeah, I might start to listen to you.

Counter question: Are you seriously going to make this meta case against Ika, but ignore the meta case that was made against WW?

NeedfulThings
NeedfulThings
Goon
NeedfulThings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by NeedfulThings »

In post 989, Dechs Kaison wrote:I haven't played any with either.

Fucking unbelievable!

Here are games I had with mollie:
Micro 445 (NB: subtract my posts)
Open 573 (NB: subtract Nacho's posts)
Micro 415

This is just a small piece. From what I've heard and seen, this is a pretty well established pattern.

Dechs Kaison wrote:Counter question: Are you seriously going to make this meta case against Ika, but ignore the meta case that was made against WW?

That meta case on WW is based on a sample size of
one
and is dubious as I have two counterexamples. I have more data on ika and mollie.

Jingle and TellTaleHeart
Dechs Kaison
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Dechs Kaison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Dechs Kaison »

In post 990, NeedfulThings wrote:Here are games I had with mollie:
Micro 445 (NB: subtract my posts)
Open 573 (NB: subtract Nacho's posts)
Micro 415

This is just a small piece. From what I've heard and seen, this is a pretty well established pattern.

This is a start and it's good enough to be suspicious, but I noticed something else: The two games you referenced where Mollie is scum she's also in a Hyrda, and the town game she's on her own. Her posting more may be a symptom of not having a second head to rely on.

You have anything where Mollie is scum and not in a Hyrda?

In the meantime, Pirate Ika is already at L-2 (and intent to hammer from SC). I want to give Ika a chance to at least post some content, give us a sober list of reads with reasons, anything to make a decision on. If they can't do that and we've got a deadline which is getting close, fine, I'll hang them for lack of something better.

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:06 am

Post by copper223 »

@TTH
2 Busy days at work, I have no problems with the lurking accusation if you feel it's deserved but what does that accusation imply for my alignment? I usually don't lurk as either alignment as far as I know, the same can't be said for you so when you do lurk it's a problem, you are using this for a PL on the pirates based on their own meta so I don't think there is much room to criticize me for doubting you based on the same tell, which you told me yourself was part of your scum meta.

Jingle and Guille have a point cause the pirate's activity is non existant across the board based on my games, like Dechs I want to see what they cone up with, especially wrt their scumread on me, before voting.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 978, Soviet Crocolisk wrote:Guile, I haven't talked to you directly yet.
I noticed u have been providing some commentary behind some events. Can you tell me who do you think is scum right now?

I find Pirate mollie and needful Scummy. The first more than the latter. I totally forgot kaboose was in this game, so I need to check him. and I can't wait for Guyett to say something.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Guyett »

So I'm here and sober.
Could someone tell me who has claimed what? I don;t intend on reading stuff just yet
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Kaboose »

Your slot claimed a scum role. We were about to lynch him and he replaced out. Sooo care to rescind that claim?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Guyett »

what role did my slot claim?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Kaboose »

Scum PGO
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Guyett »

well thats not true anyway
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Soren »

Who is guyett?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”