Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2546, Garmr wrote:Titus your not being subtle about it but it looks like your trying to be perceived as subtle. The last two times you acted like this you were scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=59268
In this game you did something similar till Ika called you out on your claim and you ended up mislynching a town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=60083

In this game you tried to say that there may be a dr in the game and softclaimed it to try and mislynch me but failed miserable.

I am not subtle at all. I also crumb as town as well, when the need arises.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2543, Wake1 wrote:The latest ika/Titus exchange.

You know, if you guys actually gave a damn about Town, you'd at least try to be more clear and concise. If there's one thing I can't stand it's when discussion becomes nothing but a convoluted pile of crap.

no, again you want entitlement and crap. sometimes towns have to play a decption game to the town to get thigns done. me and titus have an extensive hisrtoy that you will never understand. we have enough game with each other that if shes town, i cna legit make her work with towns instead of trying to be strongarmed to her own beleif

you cant tolarate it? too bad, i had to deal with that crap in many of my games. you are not the town leader here nor shall you ever really be. if you were town leaderleadin us then maybe but when your inactive and a lurksack, its going to be real says to jsut shut you donw
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by ika »

sign this game is jsut makeing me ired and want to lash out on everyone.

im out

@titus, unless if you are claimign to be the cop with the guility, im taking anything you take as a guilty for a grain of salt
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Titus isn't a cop. The fact that she's trying to say there's a guilty on me is completely scummy. Tomorrow she will say "oh I thought that freeko investigated Albert and found him guilty that's why I tunneled him".

Just lynch Titus please.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm

I don't even care about putting 1% of my effort into this game and I'm already telling you who's scum. T-I-T-U-S. Lynch lynch lynch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Titus: There's a guilty on Albert!
Town: There's no such thing.
Titus: Yes, there is!!
Town: OK, are you claiming a guilty on him?
Titus: Stop rolefishing!

....please bandwagon the scumbag.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2553, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus isn't a cop. The fact that she's trying to say there's a guilty on me is completely scummy. Tomorrow she will say "oh I thought that freeko investigated Albert and found him guilty that's why I tunneled him".

Just lynch Titus please.

There's the cop fish post. Nobody tell ABR who the cop is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2551, ika wrote:

You know, if you guys actually gave a damn about Town, you'd at least try to be more clear and concise. If there's one thing I can't stand it's when discussion becomes nothing but a convoluted pile of crap.

no, again you want entitlement and crap. sometimes towns have to play a decption game to the town to get thigns done. me and titus have an extensive hisrtoy that you will never understand. we have enough game with each other that if shes town, i cna legit make her work with towns instead of trying to be strongarmed to her own beleif

you cant tolarate it? too bad, i had to deal with that crap in many of my games. you are not the town leader here nor shall you ever really be. if you were town leaderleadin us then maybe but when your inactive and a lurksack, its going to be real says to jsut shut you donw

Stay classy.

Bemusement aside, if you're Town it makes sense to be clear and concise. Not to mention transparent. If you think there's something we can't understand, you've got time here to make an attempt to explain it. Frankly Tow should never try to deceive members of Town. That's Scum's job, and the repercussions if you're found out to be lying Town are severe. This isn't about me or your jabs trying to make me sound like a town leader. It's about Town and you two at least trying to be transparent. Then again, if you're both Scum, it's not like my words are going to reach you. If you're Town, you should work on your behavior, because as it is right now you're being mildly corrosive.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2555, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus: There's a guilty on Albert!
Town: There's no such thing.
Titus: Yes, there is!!
Town: OK, are you claiming a guilty on him?
Titus: Stop rolefishing!

....please bandwagon the scumbag.

No one has said that and its pretty obvious there is considering your posts here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm

In post 2527, Egg wrote:I'm not caught up but Titus you should stop doing what you're doing. It's too obvious and certain people would have made it obvious themselves if they wantedit to be obvious.

Still though

Vote ABR

What the hell is this vote are you kidding me Egg.

In post 2503, DeltaWave wrote:1. ABR, give me some cases. Not just one liners. Who is scum and who is town?

No. I'm busy and under deadline. Listen to ARS if you want a case.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by ika »

titus, point blank who is the cop with the guilty?

if its not you i be more then happy to run the fuckign wagon on your ass for the bs your having right now

im not playing this game with you
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:20 pm

In post 2558, Titus wrote:No one has said that and its pretty obvious there is considering your posts here.

I'm not posting in any games, of which there are three I'm in right now. You are a liar and if you're town you're bad town that needs to be taught a lesson.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2557, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2551, ika wrote:

Stay classy.

Bemusement aside, if you're Town it makes sense to be clear and concise. Not to mention transparent. If you think there's something we can't understand, you've got time here to make an attempt to explain it. Frankly Tow should never try to deceive members of Town. That's Scum's job, and the repercussions if you're found out to be lying Town are severe. This isn't about me or your jabs trying to make me sound like a town leader. It's about Town and you two at least trying to be transparent. Then again, if you're both Scum, it's not like my words are going to reach you. If you're Town, you should work on your behavior, because as it is right now you're being mildly corrosive.

your entire post is about a playstlye argument and how you want people to play. news falsh: towns lie, towns gambit, towns do stupid shit

im not going to change for the likes of you. heres a better idea: do a read list or go away
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2557, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2551, ika wrote:

Stay classy.

Wrong. Sometimes it is best to lie. Remember when I claimed bulletproof cop in that normal you hosted. It was an obvious lie but I got more checks off because of it and drew two nks in a single night which also helped town.

PV lied in Hilariously Unbalanced and it worked.

Mafia is an information game as much as it is social Wake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Sounds an awfully lot like you're faking a guilty on town to me Titus. Come clean because you're a big doofus and have no handle on this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2560, ika wrote:titus, point blank who is the cop with the guilty?

if its not you i be more then happy to run the fuckign wagon on your ass for the bs your having right now

im not playing this game with you

Then be lynched after ABR. You say ABR is scummy. I tell you he's got a guilty and you run for the exits while defending withholding info as protown.

You are having your cake and eating it too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:25 pm

In post 2565, Titus wrote:I tell you he's got a guilty

You need to be taught a lesson for this.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2565, Titus wrote:I tell you he's got a guilty

WHO IS CLAIMING TO HAVE THE GOD DAMNED GUILTY TITUS, ENOUGH WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOUR AVOIDING ANSWERING IT CUS YOUR NOT THE ONE WITH THE GUILTY. NOW CLAIM OR STFU
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and Wake, do remember Fire and Ice mafia as well. I drew scum to me by trueclaiming iceproof after the icekill was missing.

@ABR, I have learned a lot. You and ika are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: titus
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

:facepalm:
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Nope. Not cop outing ika. Sorry. If you voted ABR (who you scumread anyway), I probably would have told you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2569, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: titus

So Flub you content in letting scum rolefish, apparently we need to take you back to the newbie queuem
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Vote: Titus
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm lost in this game right now. Explain to me why I'm stupid

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”