the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

FYI my vote isn't moving from mantis, especially as she just ignore things said to her and just continues to read desperate.

Jason, explain your town view on the slot please.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Grib »

Eh, I'm not actually feeling scum!Mantis all that much. Point to example posts, please?
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:52 am

Post by the freekazoid »

I'm phone posting so I'm going to explain what I saw and in the spoiler are the quotes from mantis in regards to my analysts.

First you have mantis talking about the wagon on grib and the votes she doesn't like.
She then ignores those people who bother her and basically scum reads those that call her scum.
The reason for the reads are weak and even when explained, she plays to the crowd about why a player is scummy instead of interacting with the player.
Basically it is just cherry picking a minor point to scum read someone, while ignoring the game as a whole.

Spoiler:
In post 213, Mantisdreamz wrote:also do not like reckoner's or killerjester's vote on grib in posts 51 & 52

In post 275, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 270, xRECKONERx wrote:so ...we're just gonna ignore the fact that you said i had no reason and then I pointed out the exact sequence of events that shows my reason?

well actually, you did seem to make more of a deal of it than necessary. grib didn't *actually* say 'oh, heh it's just bs' .. he said that you should be an easy read cause he's played with you, is familiar with you. and you got all uppity upon that statement, for who knows why.

maybe i have to reread it.. but that was the gist of what i got. :?

anyway, look at freek's declaration about killerjester being one of his two town reads after a mere 2 posts!! a confirmation and rvs vote!

freek, i am not having trouble coming up with town reads. ? i stated my town reads loud and clear. whoever it was posting, and stating that they had town reads, should have posted WHO they were...otherwise, expect someone to ask that of you.

In post 291, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 246, prawneater wrote:@ Mantis

Why are you scumreading freek?

because - did you see what i said?? he claimed killerjester was a town read of his in post #33. in the meantime, killerjester had posted THIS before that post:

In post 9, killerjester wrote:/confirming that mages are overpowered garbage

In post 17, killerjester wrote:VOTE: Klazam

...pure unadulterated bs!

UNVOTE: sonic
VOTE: freekazoid
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 305, the freekazoid wrote:FYI my vote isn't moving from mantis, especially as she just ignore things said to her and just continues to read desperate.

Seems like the mantis town i remember from the newb games i played with her, i'll go over them games at some point to make sure my memory isn't completely fucked but i'm pretty sure this is what i recall seeing from town Mantis.

She also holds a point, and honestly it's early and getting reads requires pressuring people (even poorly)

Sonic Heroes wrote:VOTE: jasonwazza

Hiya.

dragonspawn wrote:What exactly haven't I responded to?

In post 114, JasonWazza wrote:
Don't like the vote or the failure to respond to this

In post 90, Klazam wrote:
In post 87, dragonspawn wrote:Not particularly liking the way reck and jester jumped on the grid wagon with little explanation. Gut tells me one of the two is scum.

So let's start with

VOTE: k. Jester

I could have gone for either but a jester is like a clown and I'm not a big fan of clowns. They tend to not be funny and homicidal. At least if batman hasn't lead me astray.

this post is strange.

starting off seriously, then degenerating in a rvs reason.

am i supposed to take your vote seriously or?

And how about KJ and reck's other posts. which makes you lean more scum?

When he can easily post responses to other's posts.

Also why are you questioning the vote on me DragonSpawn?
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:41 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Also Freek why is it your tunneling on Mantis when Dragon has done the exact same thing basically, and honestly just posted fluff ontop of Mantis.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 308, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 305, the freekazoid wrote:FYI my vote isn't moving from mantis, especially as she just ignore things said to her and just continues to read desperate.

Seems like the mantis town i remember from the newb games i played with her, i'll go over them games at some point to make sure my memory isn't completely fucked but i'm pretty sure this is what i recall seeing from town Mantis.

She also holds a point, and honestly it's early and getting reads requires pressuring people (even poorly)

Sonic Heroes wrote:VOTE: jasonwazza

Hiya.

dragonspawn wrote:What exactly haven't I responded to?

In post 114, JasonWazza wrote:
Don't like the vote or the failure to respond to this

In post 90, Klazam wrote:
In post 87, dragonspawn wrote:Not particularly liking the way reck and jester jumped on the grid wagon with little explanation. Gut tells me one of the two is scum.

So let's start with

VOTE: k. Jester

I could have gone for either but a jester is like a clown and I'm not a big fan of clowns. They tend to not be funny and homicidal. At least if batman hasn't lead me astray.

this post is strange.

starting off seriously, then degenerating in a rvs reason.

am i supposed to take your vote seriously or?

And how about KJ and reck's other posts. which makes you lean more scum?

When he can easily post responses to other's posts.

Also why are you questioning the vote on me DragonSpawn?

because it's day one and id like some explanations on naked votes.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:05 am

Post by killerjester »

Dragon is pretty scummy as well. Especially don't like his vaguely-explained switch to Reck when he noticed my wagon wasn't taking off. He's asked a lot of aimless questions and hasn't really applied an analysis when people reply to him. He's continuing his wishy-washy trend. It feels like he's scared to lay down any firm reads, and is covering up for it by posting fluff and kicking up a lot of dust without doing much of anything.

Mantis is really latching on to the fact that freek had an early townread on me. Looking at it now it does seem a little fishy, but I think she's really blowing it out of proportion. It's not a strong point, and certainly not an excuse to ignore the rest of the game.

Would be fine with lynching either of these two today.

Prawn's #192 makes me feel a little bit better about him. Puts him around the read of neutral-scum for me because it's just about his only substantial post.

Jason's #309 is really bad.

And ActionDan is probably town but it's hard to tell because he's been lurking so much.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:11 am

Post by killerjester »

Like Dragon is scummy in his own right and it very notable, but it has no bearing on the scummy things Mantis has done. It really bothers me that Jason would use Dragon's play as a defense of Mantis' actions. [Read: "tu quoque"]

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:15 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I'm not, i'm asking why Dragon is less scummy then Mantis, and i'm defending my town read well doing it.

Like he just now again avoided the fucking question from page 4 WHILE QUOTING THE FUCKING POST.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So I'm scum because I answer the question you asked instead of rhetorical questions you buried in quotes.

quite frankly I don't care if you take my votes seriously. they are my votes. I'm not trying to win your approval with them I'm trying to hunt scum with them.

and consider I seem to have annoyed both of my suspects with my votes, I'm quite happy with them where they are.

as for their other posts. The fact that kj immediate started scum reading me after my vote, recks posts have been all over the place, and both are annoyed by the attention, I am feeling quite good that at least one are scum
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:27 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 313, JasonWazza wrote:I'm not, i'm asking why Dragon is less scummy then Mantis, and i'm defending my town read well doing it.

Like he just now again avoided the fucking question from page 4 WHILE QUOTING THE FUCKING POST.

Well you're asking him why he's tunneling Mantis mere moments after he gave Grib a case on Mantis. Clearly you are less interested in his reasons for tunneling Mantis and more interested in why he isn't tunneling Dragon instead. If that's the case, why can't you just ask for his Dragon read? Why imply that Mantis should be ignored because Dragon is scummier than her?

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:51 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 315, killerjester wrote:
In post 313, JasonWazza wrote:I'm not, i'm asking why Dragon is less scummy then Mantis, and i'm defending my town read well doing it.

Well you're asking him why he's tunneling Mantis mere moments after he gave Grib a case on Mantis. Clearly you are less interested in his reasons for tunneling Mantis and more interested in why he isn't tunneling Dragon instead. If that's the case, why can't you just ask for his Dragon read? Why imply that Mantis should be ignored because Dragon is scummier than her?

Because i think mantis is town?

Think your missing that point.

dragonspawn wrote:So I'm scum because I answer the question you asked instead of rhetorical questions you buried in quotes.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Please tell me your fucking kidding.

a) i used the word ALSO for the second question
b) there was no way that it was hard to determine the question that you were avoiding from that post.

quite frankly I don't care if you take my votes seriously. they are my votes. I'm not trying to win your approval with them I'm trying to hunt scum with them.

and consider I seem to have annoyed both of my suspects with my votes, I'm quite happy with them where they are.

as for their other posts. The fact that kj immediate started scum reading me after my vote, recks posts have been all over the place, and both are annoyed by the attention, I am feeling quite good that at least one are scum

*facepalm*
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 309, JasonWazza wrote:Also Freek why is it your tunneling on Mantis when Dragon has done the exact same thing basically, and honestly just posted fluff ontop of Mantis.

this question for sonic is making me feel confused on what Jason is trying to do. Here Jason is saying I am doing the same thing as mantis so why the focus on mantis. Yet sonic already answered why mantis two posts before this in 307.

both mantis and I suspected reck and kj. But instead of pushing them mantis is scum reading the people voting for him, while I'm still pushing reck and kj. So how are we completely the same? And why would Jason ask a question that was answered already?

at first I thought maybe he is trying to push my wagon. But how does attacking sonic. And ignoring his response persuade him to vote for me? Human nature indicates that those who feel threatened are more likely to defend their views.

so it seems the more likely reason is he is attacking to defend mantis. Which leads to why?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:55 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 316, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 315, killerjester wrote:

Because i think mantis is town?

Think your missing that point.

dragonspawn wrote:So I'm scum because I answer the question you asked instead of rhetorical questions you buried in quotes.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Please tell me your fucking kidding.

a) i used the word ALSO for the second question
b) there was no way that it was hard to determine the question that you were avoiding from that post.

*facepalm*

if you don't like the answer dont ask questions you have no desire to listen to you.

so why are you attacking freakaziod? (I may have said sonic in my previous post and if so I apologize)
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 am

Post by JasonWazza »

First i'm gonna flat up assume that every use of Sonic in that post means Freek.

dragonspawn wrote:
In post 309, JasonWazza wrote:Also Freek why is it your tunneling on Mantis when Dragon has done the exact same thing basically, and honestly just posted fluff ontop of Mantis.

this question for sonic is making me feel confused on what Jason is trying to do. Here Jason is saying I am doing the same thing as mantis so why the focus on mantis. Yet sonic already answered why mantis two posts before this in 307.

his post 307 explanations are basically what your doing, and your being even scummier with it.

both mantis and I suspected reck and kj. But instead of pushing them mantis is scum reading the people voting for him, while I'm still pushing reck and kj. So how are we completely the same? And why would Jason ask a question that was answered already?

Reads can change, also it may have been answered, however i think your scum, and am trying to get people to vote you.

at first I thought maybe he is trying to push my wagon. But how does attacking sonic. And ignoring his response persuade him to vote for me? Human nature indicates that those who feel threatened are more likely to defend their views.

i've already said i think Freek is town.

so it seems the more likely reason is he is attacking to defend mantis. Which leads to why?

How many times do i have to repeat?

I THINK MANTIS IS TOWN.

P-Edit:
dragonspawn wrote:if you don't like the answer dont ask questions you have no desire to listen to you.

so why are you attacking freakaziod? (I may have said sonic in my previous post and if so I apologize)

You are being a dumbass, that was why i facepalmed, your answer is basically "i'm trying to pretend that being scum read doesn't bother me" when clearly it does.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:07 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So mantis and I are doing the same thing and mantis is town while I'm scum?

btw I will be gone Sunday and rerun monday
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I hate autocorrect.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:30 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 319, JasonWazza wrote:his post 307 explanations are basically what your doing,
and your being even scummier with it.
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Sonic Heroes »

In post 308, JasonWazza wrote:Seems like the mantis town i remember from the newb games i played with her, i'll go over them games at some point to make sure my memory isn't completely fucked but i'm pretty sure this is what i recall seeing from town Mantis.

so she's town off meta from half-remembered newbie games. solid stuff.

you ever played any non-newbie games where she was scum?
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Sonic Heroes »

this town read is rotten to the core

without 1) a large sample size and 2) games of both alignments to compare with the current game, meta quickly loses its effectiveness and is nothing to found a read on. you may or may not agree that the fact the vote is weak is alignment indicative, but to say that it's TOWN (as opposed to null) is a pretty massive stretch. you haven't even come close to meeting burden of proof on something you call a TOWN read ESPECIALLY given that you're making a big deal out of the fact it's dissenting from the popular opinion.

that by itself is gross too. "here's an unpopular opinion. i'm being so unique, now gimme my towncred."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”