SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Heartless »

i've been looking at this for about an hour and 45 minutes now and all i have to show for it is a dump in the hood qt. i am absolutely no closer to getting a satisfactory answer than when i started.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Heartless »

i now have a sudden overwhelming impulse to vote esp
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Heartless »

VOTE: esp
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

If I ask why again, will I get an answer?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Heartless »

looking more

my desire to lynch anyone not in the roman neighborhood is at exactly zero
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 7203, ZeL1nK wrote:If I ask why again, will I get an answer?

probably not immediately b/c i'm still scattered

BUT

i think andy was the scumkill

and i think that's important somehow
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I sincerely doubt he was a scum kill.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Heartless »

what makes you doubt that?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Because not only was he very lynchable (high on a lot of people's suspicion lists), there are many, many, many other people in this game it makes more sense to shoot (like, oh, I don't know, anyone who wasn't lynch bait).

It seems about a thousand times more likely he was shot by FourTrouble than shot by bad guys.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 7198, ZeL1nK wrote:I want to lynch TSO today (shock and awe as nobody saw this plot twist) but I have popcorn ready and waiting for mastin's
Big Reveal!

And when mastin inevitably has no reveal, you'll want to lynch me over her. Just like yesterday. A pretty happy set of circumstances, no?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 7208, ZeL1nK wrote:It seems about a thousand times more likely he was shot by FourTrouble than shot by bad guys.

Where do you propose the scum kill went?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 7208, ZeL1nK wrote:Because not only was he very lynchable (high on a lot of people's suspicion lists), there are many, many, many other people in this game it makes more sense to shoot (like, oh, I don't know, anyone who wasn't lynch bait).

mmmmmm i wouldn't have voted him

neither would ooba

and it doesn't hurt that scum just flipped in the egyptian hood
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

If mastin claimed scum, posted her role PM word for word proving she was scum and the mod for some reason didn't mod kill her, I would still want to lynch you over her (even if you weren't one of the partners listed in her role PM).

That is how much I want to lynch you, TSO.

But we can still be friends, right?

I would rather not speculate on where the scum kill went, given there are many possibilities. It seems about as silly as me saying, "where do you propose FourTrouble's kill went?"

I don't see the bad guys killing Andrius. It's as simple as that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

I am in Mastin's neighborhood and still waiting for the resolution of the plan we have in place. I do not believe it's possible for me to know for sure that nothing interfered with it, but if I understand everything from my reading after replacing in, we
should
be able to basically function as a mason team at this point in my neighborhood. I'm waiting for Mastin to show up and confirm everything worked as expected and then I will want to go through all the logic myself to make sure I've not been duped.

In other words, I won't be endorsing Mastin's claims without being convinced myself, and seeing as I'm in the neighborhood and know everything that has been kept close to the vest, I'll be quite happy to answer questions if Mastin shows up with some obvious dodge, and unless She has some amazingly believable reason to ask for
yet another day
I would almost certainly be on that wagon.

All of this is pointless speculation until Mastin shows up though. So far there's nothing in our neighborhood for today.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Heartless »

there's also this
In post 7190, Espeonage wrote:Ok, pissed off.

First you guys decide to lynch town, Andy and I were getting bloody pissed off and waiting until we could come back and get the hell rid of that wagon. Andy provided a compelling argument for why Ank was town and I accepted that.
Second you guys don't even let us do that. You go and bloody make the lynch when there is still ages on the clock and two people who have fucking opinions.
Thirdly, whoever the fuck shot Andy, and I doubt it was scum, needs to get their head out of their arse. Why the fuck would you shoot someone that had just spent two phases with someone to try and get a handle on the player. I was intending to come in here to a fucking happy place and be able to reign terror with Andy, and honestly a dead Andy is wind out of my sails.

Now mastin, fucking tell me something that can improve my mood or I will push Andy's number 1 wanted lynch in his honor.

when andy came back to tell us what he talked about, he did NOT leave us w/ the impression everything between him and esp were all buddy-buddy. i don't really buy into this "happy place" narrative esp has going on here.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 7212, ZeL1nK wrote:If mastin claimed scum, posted her role PM word for word proving she was scum and the mod for some reason didn't mod kill her, I would still want to lynch you over her (even if you weren't one of the partners listed in her role PM).

That is how much I want to lynch you, TSO.

It's a pity people seem to be so blatantly ignoring you. It's almost like they think you're an imbecile or something. We are still friends, though.

In post 7212, ZeL1nK wrote:I would rather not speculate on where the scum kill went, given there are many possibilities. It seems about as silly as me saying, "where do you propose FourTrouble's kill went?"

I don't see the bad guys killing Andrius. It's as simple as that.

So your only comment about the nightkill is "I don't think it was Andrius"? You have no theory, right or wrong, on who or where it actually went?
-Marquis
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Heartless »

yep, looking at what andy said last night + esp's opening posts, stuff doesn't add up

VOTE: espeonage
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #7217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

It wasn't happy happy. I didn't even tell him I went from scum reading him to town reading him. He might have told you about my zelink read though.
Don't @ me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 7214, Heartless wrote:there's also this
In post 7190, Espeonage wrote:Ok, pissed off.

First you guys decide to lynch town, Andy and I were getting bloody pissed off and waiting until we could come back and get the hell rid of that wagon. Andy provided a compelling argument for why Ank was town and I accepted that.
Second you guys don't even let us do that. You go and bloody make the lynch when there is still ages on the clock and two people who have fucking opinions.
Thirdly, whoever the fuck shot Andy, and I doubt it was scum, needs to get their head out of their arse. Why the fuck would you shoot someone that had just spent two phases with someone to try and get a handle on the player. I was intending to come in here to a fucking happy place and be able to reign terror with Andy, and honestly a dead Andy is wind out of my sails.

Now mastin, fucking tell me something that can improve my mood or I will push Andy's number 1 wanted lynch in his honor.

when andy came back to tell us what he talked about, he did NOT leave us w/ the impression everything between him and esp were all buddy-buddy. i don't really buy into this "happy place" narrative esp has going on here.

While I do agree with this - what specifically sparked your urge to vote Imperium?

I've been getting that urge all game.
-Marquis
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 7212, ZeL1nK wrote:I don't see the bad guys killing Andrius. It's as simple as that.

i do
and it is as simple as that

also, how do you balance multiple day kills?

give scum a day commute. that's what
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7211, Heartless wrote:
In post 7208, ZeL1nK wrote:Because not only was he very lynchable (high on a lot of people's suspicion lists), there are many, many, many other people in this game it makes more sense to shoot (like, oh, I don't know, anyone who wasn't lynch bait).

mmmmmm i wouldn't have voted him

neither would ooba

and it doesn't hurt that scum just flipped in the egyptian hood

OK. That's great to hear! It doesn't change what I said, though!

By the way, if there
is
a rat in our neighborhood (and I doubt there is one), it would almost certainly have to be Espeonage. But I have no reason to believe that is the case. So your malice towards the Romans seems ill-placed.

Do you perhaps have other thoughts on the game? Do you think TSO is town?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 7220, ZeL1nK wrote:By the way, if there is a rat in our neighborhood (and I doubt there is one), it would almost certainly have to be Espeonage. But I have no reason to believe that is the case. So your malice towards the Romans seems ill-placed.

well it's not in ours. i'm at about 95% on that.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Heartless »

also, your vig argument cuts both ways

i think tso would be ahead of andy in the vig kill line
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 7220, ZeL1nK wrote:By the way, if there is a rat in our neighborhood (and I doubt there is one), it would almost certainly have to be Espeonage. But I have no reason to believe that is the case. So your malice towards the Romans seems ill-placed.

well did he describe what happened btwn. him and andy in the neighborhood? and how?

b/c andy's description to us there was definitely a bit of friction there, not this "reign of terror together bffs" thing
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7215, T S O wrote:So your only comment about the nightkill is "I don't think it was Andrius"? You have no theory, right or wrong, on who or where it actually went?

I have theories. I see no merit in talking about them, though, since they are just theories and won't add anything to the game. I could also be wrong if FourTrouble claims to have not shot Andrius, so there's no point in going into all the possible explanations for a missing scum kill. The fact that you're oddly fixated on this doesn't surprise me, though, since you're attempting to cling to something that isn't important and use it as a way to appear like you're doing something. But alas, people will continue ignoring this and pretend you're not an incredibly obvious bad guy.

In post 7219, Heartless wrote:also, how do you balance multiple day kills?

give scum a day commute. that's what

This seems like rather flawed setup speculation, for a number of reasons.

In post 7222, Heartless wrote:i think tso would be ahead of andy in the vig kill line

I specifically told FourTrouble not to shoot TSO. TSO specifically claimed he would not die to a vig kill. There was no reason to shoot TSO over lynching him.

In post 7223, Heartless wrote:well did he describe what happened btwn. him and andy in the neighborhood? and how?

He gave a summary.

The night basically played out like this. Espeonage came into the neighborhood saying he thought I was a bad guy, I wondered where I'd gone wrong in raising him, Imperium said vanilla was better than chocolate and many boos were heard at this opinion, Imperium doesn't know what an Ornithomimus is (yes, I'm serious), I asked Espeonage about Andrius, he said probably town, I asked Espeonage for a run-down of the conversation, he said that they hadn't talked that much but they did talk about Harry Potter fan fictions and Anamikus being town, Andrius thinking mastin is scum, Andrius thinking his neighborhood was town and apparently a little talk about Imperium and I (though he admitted this was stretching the extent of their conversation, since they really didn't talk that much apparently).

That's about as much as we discussed about that particular subject.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”