Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 174, elusive wrote:
In post 161, Shiro wrote:
In post 160, elusive wrote:Plus quizzes are so fun, link the quiz?

http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

The first google answer xD

Hmm..I got butterfly which meh. I'd say hummingbird or something kitty katty.

Texcat, hmm? What now?

I also got butterfly. I always thought I was a lion : (
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: wake

I've come the the conclusion that both wake and titus are scum and I am jus
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

*just going to hop on the wagon closest to lynch
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am

Post by freeko »

Why are people just jumping onto a wagon when there are 11 days to the deadline? I could see this if it were like 2 days, but not 11.

I disapprove.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Shiro »

@MOD Posting to say that I will be on LA once more cause I am kinda busy because we are moving out and I dont want to take a 3rd prod by accident like the 2nd. Gonna ask for a big one like till April 15 I will post most of the time from phone and stuff but just to be safe and people know the cirscumstances

Now that the above is out of the way.

@Wake why do you insist on delta being hypocritical he explained more than once that his issue isnt that you arent posting(like dramonic ) but the fact that you are posting and quite a lot but not giving reads etc. There is a huge difference between how you are playing and how dramonic plays

Dramonic has 13 posts
You have 167 posts.

btw tbh dramonic has been quite. Why haven't we voted him at all to make him talk ? Like he hasn't been focused at all.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:09 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Now that I have a couple beers and some Totinos pizza rolls, I'm going to share some Wake thoughts.

The impression I get from Wake is that he's "laying low" during the major fights of the game, probably to keep himself alive until end-game. It makes sense; one scum is dead, and the remaining two scum are probably pretty active (ARS IS ONE OF THEM), so having a scumlord who could go into stealth mode and ride it out until the end would be a huge asset. You'll notice that I put the most pressure on Wake at particular moments. I see these big conflicts and Wake is just sort of sitting on the sidelines without contributing anything of substance, then I hop down his throat and suddenly he becomes active.

Now, I can understand being busy for real life reasons. Absolutely I can understand that. However, that's not my problem with Wake. I've said this about a million times but Wake misrepresents it every single time. That's definitely contributing to my reading of this guy. I say something like "Wake, this isn't about your activity it's about your lack of taking firm opinions..." to which he invariably responds with something like "Well I'm sorry that I'm so busy because I have to work to pay my way through my education!" Well, that's not what I was knocking you for.

The only thing that gives me pause with Wake is that if he really is pulling this strategy, he will never be taken seriously in the future when he claims that work is keeping him busy. On the other hand, I can't shake this impression that he's trying to be the "ace in the hole" in case the more aggressive scum strategies don't pan out. He's clearly here, reading the game, and participating... but he only starts contributing anything of substance when I get hyper-aggressive on him. My big problem with him Day One is that he could give plenty of town-reads but couldn't give a scum-read. If you can read the game enough to get a town read, you get a scum read; unless, of course, you were trying to be as non-controversial as possible.

A scumlord who never really pointed any fingers would be a huge asset in the end game, because they'd almost be like a blank slate. No grudges or alliances would have been built-up, and they could just hammer whichever townie placed a vote. That's exactly the role I see Wake trying to take.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:12 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Freeko and Shiro both have good points. There's a long time left in Day Two and we shouldn't hammer this too quickly. I still want to hear something out of Dramonic.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Good news everyone. I'm getting reads.

Town: ika, ARS, wake, egg, delta, texcat, anen

Town leans: flubber, garmr, freeko

The rest: titus, abr, dram (tso?), shiro, dragonspawn, pisskop
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2921, Titus wrote: I say something like "Wake, this isn't about your activity it's about your lack of taking firm opinions..."

I CAN'T TAKE FIRM OPINIONS WHEN I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR THE ENERGY TO MAKE THEM.

You keep pushing me for reads when I didn't even know House was replaced, and I haven't read most of the game. How the fuck am I supposed to take a *firm* opinion on people when more than half of them are scummy as fuck and the other part is either stupid, reckless, or behavioral? I don't have the time to read about 3,000 posts. Read it THE FUCK again.

What pisses me off is that you do this
yet you won't even
try
to push dramonic for his reads and opinions. He's only contributed less than 20 sentences!!! Un-fucking-real. Where the hell are you asking dramonic for his firm opinions? He's not working 90+ hours a week. You are trying to capitalize on my lack of activity due to real-life work in order to achieve a mislynch. As Scum you have no reason to actually listen to me or get that the time I have right now isn't the time necessary to provide what it is you're asking of me.

It's Day 2. I don't know who's who yet. And I haven't read the game like others have. At the moment i'm in the hospital and am only able to post when my patient is safe and not being violent. I'm not going to risk my job or safety because you're demanding that I post huge, crystallized reads on players here. If that's what you're demanding you can piss off. You're not helping the situation by trying to stress me to contribute when I don't have the means for it.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2930, DeltaWave wrote: My big problem with him Day One is that he could give plenty of town-reads but couldn't give a scum-read. If you can read the game enough to get a town read, you get a scum read; unless, of course, you were trying to be as non-controversial as possible.

Except that's pure bullshit and you know it.

Day 1 no one knows fuck-all about anyone or anything. Only the egotistical pricks of the forum rush to hard conclusions Day 1, because they're neither as cautious or intelligent as they think they are. I don't scumread players Day 1, unless something actually crazy happens, like a damning scumslip. Townreads are easier to come to Day 1 and on, but they're only tentative, and as the mind chews on them and the ever-critical eye scans the game, those Townreads eventually melt down to something more accurate.

Do you even know how I play? You should ask House. And dragonspawn.

Pedit; House replaced out, so scratch that.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lynch titus with me then. You don't even have to feel bad if she flips town.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2935, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lynch titus with me then. You don't even have to feel bad if she flips town.

NO.

IF SHE'S TOWN, THAT'D BE A FUCK-UP MISTAKE.

AND THAT'S MAKE NO SENSE EITHER. WTF.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2935, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lynch titus with me then. You don't even have to feel bad if she flips town.

———✸ What good reason is there for me to help you lynch Titus today?

———✸ How exactly are you reading her and why?

———✸ How well do you know Scum-Titus' scum game? I was once told that she nitpicks the details as Scum. Can you verify from your own personal experiences if there is any truth to this or not?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2922, AngryPidgeon wrote:Confidence is a play style tell, not an alignment tell.

I think he's being defensive because people are pressing him. Which is also not scummy.

That's sometimes right sometimes wrong. If Wake town is confident and Wake scum is not, then it is alignment indicative. Confidence is not alignment indicative with me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2937, Wake1 wrote:

———✸ What good reason is there for me to help you lynch Titus today?

———✸ How exactly are you reading her and why?

———✸ How well do you know Scum-Titus' scum game? I was once told that she nitpicks the details as Scum. Can you verify from your own personal experiences if there is any truth to this or not?

You should know the answer to this last questionas we have played together a lot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2933, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2921, Titus wrote: I say something like "Wake, this isn't about your activity it's about your lack of taking firm opinions..."

I CAN'T TAKE FIRM OPINIONS WHEN I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR THE ENERGY TO MAKE THEM.

You keep pushing me for reads when I didn't even know House was replaced, and I haven't read most of the game. How the fuck am I supposed to take a *firm* opinion on people when more than half of them are scummy as fuck and the other part is either stupid, reckless, or behavioral? I don't have the time to read about 3,000 posts. Read it THE FUCK again.

What pisses me off is that you do this
yet you won't even
try
to push dramonic for his reads and opinions. He's only contributed less than 20 sentences!!! Un-fucking-real. Where the hell are you asking dramonic for his firm opinions? He's not working 90+ hours a week. You are trying to capitalize on my lack of activity due to real-life work in order to achieve a mislynch. As Scum you have no reason to actually listen to me or get that the time I have right now isn't the time necessary to provide what it is you're asking of me.

It's Day 2. I don't know who's who yet. And I haven't read the game like others have. At the moment i'm in the hospital and am only able to post when my patient is safe and not being violent. I'm not going to risk my job or safety because you're demanding that I post huge, crystallized reads on players here. If that's what you're demanding you can piss off. You're not helping the situation by trying to stress me to contribute when I don't have the means for it.

Why me? Why not the other guy post?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

She's being anti town with the whole freeko/abr/ika bullshit. HHer preferred votes are mostly on probable townies. Her prodding of you is pointless and just makes you aggravated which in turn makes me aggravated.

As of right now, I actually feel other people are scummier, but I'm willing to vote inside my short list of not - town reads so long as there is support for it, which there is. Titus has the bonus of misreading yourself and Anen aggressively which makes me more inclined to lynch her.

I'm not going to talk about meta much because I don't like meta. She was scum in my mini theme and in SR2. I waffled on her in that game until the end of d1 where she posted something desperately scummy and I lynched her.

Titus is known for being unconventional. Nitpicky might be a way of viewing that. Why are you asking about that specifically?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2930, DeltaWave wrote:Now that I have a couple beers and some Totinos pizza rolls, I'm going to share some Wake thoughts.

The impression I get from Wake is that he's "laying low" during the major fights of the game, probably to keep himself alive until end-game. It makes sense; one scum is dead, and the remaining two scum are probably pretty active (ARS IS ONE OF THEM), so having a scumlord who could go into stealth mode and ride it out until the end would be a huge asset. You'll notice that I put the most pressure on Wake at particular moments. I see these big conflicts and Wake is just sort of sitting on the sidelines without contributing anything of substance, then I hop down his throat and suddenly he becomes active.

Now, I can understand being busy for real life reasons. Absolutely I can understand that. However, that's not my problem with Wake. I've said this about a million times but Wake misrepresents it every single time. That's definitely contributing to my reading of this guy. I say something like "Wake, this isn't about your activity it's about your lack of taking firm opinions..." to which he invariably responds with something like "Well I'm sorry that I'm so busy because I have to work to pay my way through my education!" Well, that's not what I was knocking you for.

The only thing that gives me pause with Wake is that if he really is pulling this strategy, he will never be taken seriously in the future when he claims that work is keeping him busy. On the other hand, I can't shake this impression that he's trying to be the "ace in the hole" in case the more aggressive scum strategies don't pan out. He's clearly here, reading the game, and participating... but he only starts contributing anything of substance when I get hyper-aggressive on him. My big problem with him Day One is that he could give plenty of town-reads but couldn't give a scum-read. If you can read the game enough to get a town read, you get a scum read; unless, of course, you were trying to be as non-controversial as possible.

A scumlord who never really pointed any fingers would be a huge asset in the end game, because they'd almost be like a blank slate. No grudges or alliances would have been built-up, and they could just hammer whichever townie placed a vote. That's exactly the role I see Wake trying to take.

The past version of this setup Wake and I had a massive T v T fight. He was still busy.

Attacking players for vla is not cool and rarely right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2941, AngryPidgeon wrote:She's being anti town with the whole freeko/abr/ika bullshit. HHer preferred votes are mostly on probable townies. Her prodding of you is pointless and just makes you aggravated which in turn makes me aggravated.

As of right now, I actually feel other people are scummier, but I'm willing to vote inside my short list of not - town reads so long as there is support for it, which there is. Titus has the bonus of misreading yourself and Anen aggressively which makes me more inclined to lynch her.

I'm not going to talk about meta much because I don't like meta. She was scum in my mini theme and in SR2. I waffled on her in that game until the end of d1 where she posted something desperately scummy and I lynched her.

Titus is known for being unconventional. Nitpicky might be a way of viewing that. Why are you asking about that specifically?

My Anen read is not based on a read. It is based on votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes but Anen is pretty obviously town.

Thanks for shooting mafia for us N1 though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

Based on what is Anen obvious town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:20 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2942, Titus wrote:
The past version of this setup Wake and I had a massive T v T fight. He was still busy.

Attacking players for vla is not cool and rarely right.

I agree. I would never attack a player for being VLA.

Wake, regardless of what strategy you're using right now, I don't want you to come away with hard feelings over this if you truly believe that's why I'm going up your ass so far that I can clean the back of your teeth.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2946, DeltaWave wrote:Wake, regardless of what strategy you're using right now, I don't want you to come away with hard feelings over this if you truly believe that's why I'm going up your ass so far that I can clean the back of your teeth.

You're insincere, so you can shove it.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 am

Post by DeltaWave »

You are literally the only one here who thinks I'm going after you for being busy. Think about that for a while.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2923, AngryPidgeon wrote:I see a lot of myself in Wakes posts.

Are you
also
scum?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”