SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7550 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7525, T S O wrote:See, Magua, I could see vezok-scum and co. realising Metal Sonic was a dayvig and actually keeping him alive to reduce our numbers due to his extremely high chance of derp. But he's not going to act until he has our full approval. So, if vezok -is- scum, the only thing I can think of is that he's keeping Metal Sonic alive because one of the scumteam members can influence the dayvig choice strongly.

The why would I havr claimed I protected ceph night 1? Ceph wasn't in danger of getting lynched.
You're too paranoid man.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7551 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by T S O »

But Ceph could have been in danger of being shot by something else - there had just been a Third Party flip.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7552 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by T S O »

Will try to get to other stuff tonight.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7553 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7551, T S O wrote:But Ceph could have been in danger of being shot by something else - there had just been a Third Party flip.

It looks like you have a lot of issues with pikari's claim, but apparently his role and usage are pretty damn town. Perhaps I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, but that seems rather inconsistent.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7554 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7543, Imperium wrote:

This thought process doesn't make any sort of sense to me, though. You were willing to lose one person you didn't think was all that scummy over two people that you thought were scummy because you might lose two town? Why? This doesn't exactly make a whole lot of sense, considering scum death D1 and no death N1 and scum death D2 :/

And why did you care about maybe losing two townies here and not whenever vigs claimed shots or when we were unlocking FT's night vig yesterday?

Also, what was your rationale for offering yourself up for FT's day vig D2?

I agree that it doesn't make a ton of sense when you look at it in hindsight. I have felt pretty lost this game because at times it has moved very swiftly. I posted what I was feeling at that time in relation to what others were saying.

The reason I offered myself up for the vig shot was it seemed that most people in the game are scum reading me. Removing me allows the rest of town to focus on the real scum. As you have pointed out, we were sitting pretty good for scum hunting D2 and could afford the loss of a town person. As town, I want to do what's best for town to win the game. I'm not doing all the well finding scum so mislynching me over someone more experienced is a good thing IMO.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7555 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I am still feeling TSO is kinda fishy tbh and am willing to vote him..
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Would you like for me to write you a formal invitation, perhaps with instructions on how to do it?

Or is there something physically inhibiting you from doing so? If so, my condolences and I hope you recover soon.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:13 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7556, ZeL1nK wrote:Would you like for me to write you a formal invitation, perhaps with instructions on how to do it?

Or is there something physically inhibiting you from doing so? If so, my condolences and I hope you recover soon.

Thanks and not really. Phone posting makes me lazyeh
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7550, vezokpiraka wrote:The why would I havr claimed I protected ceph night 1? Ceph wasn't in danger of getting lynched.

the second part actually makes a gambit make MORE sense because it gives MORE payoff with LESS risk. if ceph were to flip, it would look bad. but if it didn't look like ceph was flipping any time soon the town cred for you two would be worth it.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Heartless »

VOTE: vezok
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Heartless »

tso, vote with me if you want to live.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Heartless »

oh, and also. two town docs already flipped. there's that too.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Heartless »

and being gung ho about the greeks being all town when someone said it was mostly just beast posting in the hood pt. and going back on that for consensus wagon tso here for little reason.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7551, T S O wrote:But Ceph could have been in danger of being shot by something else - there had just been a Third Party flip.

/side note

i don't think there are any other racists. i think the whole "racist" thing was dram's way of making the SK win condition more doable.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:04 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: vezok
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:05 am

Post by T S O »

My face is quite similar to my profile picture as I type this.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:06 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7539, ZeL1nK wrote:
In post 7534, T S O wrote:I'm not scumreading mastin, and I'm not scumreading ZeL1nk, and I am scumreading TWIE.

Your memory's not on point today.

This is interesting to me, because for someone who apparently hasn't been reading the game, I'm interested in knowing how you went from scum reading me at the end of D2 to having a magical town read on me.

Your colossal levels of derp.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7547, Metal Sonic wrote:I finally have an excuse to vote TSO!

When this is the fucking quality of vote on a wagon it's clear how shitty a wagon it is.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:09 am

Post by T S O »

Who's even voting me?

Metal Sonic: He has literally no idea what he's doing ever.
Imperium: Their reason for voting me is awful and shitty and they're probably scum for it.
ZeL1nk: If I was mod-confirmed as an Innocent Child ZeL1nk wouldn't believe it; he's not in the tunnel, he's burrowed into the foundations.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:35 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7558, Heartless wrote:
In post 7550, vezokpiraka wrote:The why would I havr claimed I protected ceph night 1? Ceph wasn't in danger of getting lynched.

the second part actually makes a gambit make MORE sense because it gives MORE payoff with LESS risk. if ceph were to flip, it would look bad. but if it didn't look like ceph was flipping any time soon the town cred for you two would be worth it.

This seems really silly.

Let's break this down.

Do you think Pumbaa rolecopped Mask N1? All signs from Pumbaa D2 suggest this is the case, so the scum team would have known a doc was in the game. In that situation, you think pikari openly claimed to have protected Pumbaa for no good reason, other than potential WIFOM if Pumbaa flipped down the line... Even at the risk of going into a 1v1 with an actual town protective role? Like, a move that would have to have been calculated
assuming
people would react in a particular way (because if people reacted like, oh I don't know, how you're currently reacting to it, then it would be all for naught, right?) and just for the potential of getting some town cred that would probably be quesitoned down the line (or possibly even forgotten by the time Pumbaa flipped, unless people went back and looked at it).

There are soooooo many things wrong with this theory that it makes more sense to just apply Occam's Razor here. pikari
could
be scum, but that scenario seems much, much less likely than pikari being town.

And the fact that you're voting him because
maybe
he's scum trying to WIFOM seems really absurd to me. I also don't understand where you're getting "two town docs flipped" from. I see Mask. Who else?

This sort of logic is one of the things I think is really off about your play. Ignoring the fact that your reads so far haven't been all that great, you've been pushing incredibly silly lines of logic (especially today). The funny thing is, I think what you were saying about Andrius being a scum kill at the start of today actually makes you more likely to be town, so it saddens me deeply that the way you're approaching the game looks like you've opened about 50 tins of paint and just started inhaling for a minute or two before opening MS and writing posts here.

I'm assuming you think TSO is town now? If so, why? AtE? Is that it?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7566, T S O wrote:Your colossal levels of derp.

Why would that make me town? Can scum never "derp"?

Because apparently my case on you is all about inactivity (it's not... but that's what you're claiming it is), and that doesn't exactly seem like a tough case to push as scum.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:40 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7568, T S O wrote:Imperium: Their reason for voting me is awful and shitty and they're probably scum for it.

Imperium is still far more town than I am (both via play and interactions with flipped scum), and I'd still like to hear why you think they're scum.

On another note, you apparently think Heartless is scum but you're more than happy to jump straight on a wagon with him.

Yeah, counter-wagon, whatever, but you're still listening to someone you said you thought was scum.

And, surprise, surprise... You're still not talking about your reads.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7570, ZeL1nK wrote:
In post 7566, T S O wrote:Your colossal levels of derp.

Why would that make me town? Can scum never "derp"?

Because apparently my case on you is all about inactivity (it's not... but that's what you're claiming it is), and that doesn't exactly seem like a tough case to push as scum.

Your case on me -is- all about inactivity and its effects. "Oh you don't have much content." Yes, you moron, I know that. I was inactive. "Oh you're active lurking." Yes, you idiot, I know that. I was inactive. Rinse and repeat.

Literally, your big wall that you're so proud of goes thus: Paragraph 1, inactive. Paragraph 2, no content. Paragraph 3, getting mad when people scumread him instead of posting content. Paragraph 4, getting in fights instead of posting content, Paragraph 5, no content. You have one paragraph, the smallest one you wrote, about how my interactions with Cephrir apparently making me scum. That's the sum total of your wall when you remove "inactivity and co." from the equation.

Scum don't derp the way you're doing; like, even this stupid little game you're playing where you try to invalidate my read on you by imagining situations where you are scum, is a magically town kind of derp.
-Marquis
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7569, ZeL1nK wrote:Do you think Pumbaa rolecopped Mask N1? All signs from Pumbaa D2 suggest this is the case, so the scum team would have known a doc was in the game. In that situation, you think pikari openly claimed to have protected Pumbaa for no good reason, other than potential WIFOM if Pumbaa flipped down the line... Even at the risk of going into a 1v1 with an actual town protective role? Like, a move that would have to have been calculated assuming people would react in a particular way (because if people reacted like, oh I don't know, how you're currently reacting to it, then it would be all for naught, right?) and just for the potential of getting some town cred that would probably be quesitoned down the line (or possibly even forgotten by the time Pumbaa flipped, unless people went back and looked at it).

they didn't necessarily know about f-16's role, though

and i think the reason for claiming would be pretty simple.

vezok claims to protect ceph. no kill. everyone jumps to the conclusion ceph and vezok are town.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7569, ZeL1nK wrote:And the fact that you're voting him because maybe he's scum trying to WIFOM seems really absurd to me. I also don't understand where you're getting "two town docs flipped" from. I see Mask. Who else?

revisit that TSO reads progression. it's a doozy.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”