SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7562, Heartless wrote:and being gung ho about the greeks being all town when someone said it was mostly just beast posting in the hood pt. and going back on that for consensus wagon tso here for little reason.

vezok seems to make declarations for little to no reason. Finding out that he doesn't really have good reasons for his declarations doesn't really affect how I view his alignment.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:04 am

Post by T S O »

vezok says stuff for no reason

he's still town though
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7568, T S O wrote:Who's even voting me?

Metal Sonic: He has literally no idea what he's doing ever.
Imperium: Their reason for voting me is awful and shitty and they're probably scum for it.
ZeL1nk: If I was mod-confirmed as an Innocent Child ZeL1nk wouldn't believe it; he's not in the tunnel, he's burrowed into the foundations.

You haven't really gone into addressing my reasons for voting you all that much, which would be help me determine if my reasons were actually bad or not.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:05 am

Post by T S O »

Jesus, why didn't
I
get a vig this game?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7702, Imperium wrote:

Imperium: Their reason for voting me is awful and shitty and they're probably scum for it.
ZeL1nk: If I was mod-confirmed as an Innocent Child ZeL1nk wouldn't believe it; he's not in the tunnel, he's burrowed into the foundations.

You haven't really gone into addressing my reasons for voting you all that much, which would be help me determine if my reasons were actually bad or not.

I am fairly sure I have addressed them.

Imperium: You're scum for deflecting the lynch off Pere late d1.
TSO: Pere was a null read and so a shot in the dark, that's why I didn't support this.

And that's it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, maybe ZeL1nk has posted some tosh about interactions with Cephrir making me scum and you town? The thing about these interactions is that they haven't actually materialised yet. And I don't think they will, either.
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7704, T S O wrote:
In post 7702, Imperium wrote:

I am fairly sure I have addressed them.

Imperium: You're scum for deflecting the lynch off Pere late d1.
TSO: Pere was a null read and so a shot in the dark, that's why I didn't support this.

And that's it.

These weren't my reasons.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7366, Imperium wrote:
In post 7347, T S O wrote:
In post 7340, Imperium wrote:When I suspect someone for inactivity, it's because I suspect them for coasting through a majority of the game because they can get away with it. Starting to be active in a step in the right direction, but it doesn't immediately erase all suspicion.

Well, I've picked up my activity, so as far as I'm concerned this point is dying a quick death.

In post 7340, Imperium wrote:I am also suspicious of how you pushed the mastin lynch yesterday as an obvious scum push that everyone were idiots for not understanding: it seemed like you were latching on a contradiction in order to get a mislynch even though the contradiction wasn't actually scummy thanks to circumstances.

I was just attempting to make mastin be held accountable because the "one more day" thing wasn't cutting it with me - I fail to see how this is scummy.

In post 7340, Imperium wrote:I also really didn't like your "why should I post when I have a ghost guilty on me?" plea: it wasn't the reason for your earlier inactivity and it didn't really seem like a genuine reason for your inactivity at any point.

It's still true, though. If there was an accidental mod result which pointed to you being scum and you were town, it's quite demoralising. Do you disagree with this?

In post 7340, Imperium wrote:I also don't like your play in general of shooting down the case on you but not really taking initiative elsewhere: it's easy but it doesn't actually make any sort of progress towards a town win.

It's impossible to take initiative elsewhere until you can defuse the pressure on you because people are all too happy to vote me, absolve themselves of responsibility for the flip, feel slightly bad about the flip and move on. I'm having to prioritise my survival over pushing other people right now.

1) I don't understand your point here. Are you saying all you're waiting for is death?

2) Calling mastin akin to confirmed and the "ohohoho" posts didn't really seem like trying to hold him accountable, they seemed like they were aimed to get him lynched. If you were trying to hold him accountable, why did you focus on the mod error more than you focused on him delaying yet another day?

3) If people were lynching you as a result of that, but they weren't.

4) it's not impossible to take initiative with pressure on you unless you're in the bottom 5% of players who feel obligated to respond to every piece of suspicion on then. It seems remarkably easy to take initiative especially when that pressure is composed entirely of shitty reasons or no reasons at all.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Heartless »

if you keep reading, i take it back

i know you've got to get your little shitty, smart ass snipes in there though, nacho so go ahead
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7602, Heartless wrote:townreading tso

too much groupthink
too little resistance to the wagon

the stuff imperium pointed out looks kind of bad but it's also kind of circumstantial

Remember when mastin read AP based on wagon dynamics and it turned out to be wrong? I remember that. That was frustrating.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7708, Heartless wrote:if you keep reading, i take it back

i know you've got to get your little shitty, smart ass snipes in there though, nacho so go ahead

it's not my intention to be an asshole and I'm sorry if I'm coming across that way.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

Imperium, what do you think my scumbuddies said to me in the QT last night?

This is a genuine question, I'd like to know what stances you think it's likely my scumbuddies are taking on me.
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Imperium »

I don't know the relevance of that question. I'd assume your scumbuddy would take whatever stance they were most comfortable with taking, which probably includes a bunch of bussing and a bunch of ignoring you.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:18 am

Post by T S O »

Scumbuddy?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:19 am

Post by T S O »

If my scumbuddies are bussing me, who are they? They'd need to be getting relevant towncred for doing so, and the only ones who might would be MS/ZeL1nk. Do you think I'm aligned with them?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

If, on the other hand, they're ignoring me... I fail to understand why they'd throw a scumbuddy out the window and get absolutely nothing for doing it when 2 members are already down.
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Imperium »

too much groupthink

the stuff imperium pointed out looks kind of bad but it's also kind of circumstantial

A more significant question I'd rather ask here is what stuff was circumstantiaI and why that makes it incorrect. I feel you're townreading TSO because he's active and aggressive instead of because of what he's done: I think he can fake active and aggressive easily as scum, but I don't think he is particularly likely to do a good majority of these things as town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7714, T S O wrote:If my scumbuddies are bussing me, who are they? They'd need to be getting relevant towncred for doing so, and the only ones who might would be MS/ZeL1nk. Do you think I'm aligned with them?

No. That statement assumes optimal scum play, which is an assumption I'm not currently making.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7715, T S O wrote:If, on the other hand, they're ignoring me... I fail to understand why they'd throw a scumbuddy out the window and get absolutely nothing for doing it when 2 members are already down.

It's an awkward position to be in. People don't play optimally when they're in awkward positions and sometimes people don't even play optimal in general.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7709, Imperium wrote:

too much groupthink

Remember when mastin read AP based on wagon dynamics and it turned out to be wrong? I remember that. That was frustrating.

i don't really want to take us back to the "sk isn't groupscum" thing but i will if i have to
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7710, Imperium wrote:
In post 7708, Heartless wrote:if you keep reading, i take it back

it's not my intention to be an asshole and I'm sorry if I'm coming across that way.

ignore me. i'm in a shitty mood right now and i'm actually probably the one who's the asshole here so yeah
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:27 am

Post by T S O »

Scum don't play optimally.

Fucking really?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:27 am

Post by T S O »

You have got to see why I'm scumreading you: your reasons to call me scum are just reaching across chasms.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7716, Imperium wrote:

too much groupthink

A more significant question I'd rather ask here is what stuff was circumstantiaI and why that makes it incorrect. I feel you're townreading TSO because he's active and aggressive instead of because of what he's done: I think he can fake active and aggressive easily as scum, but I don't think he is particularly likely to do a good majority of these things as town.

You don't think I'm active and aggressive as town? :neutral:
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7604, Heartless wrote:
In post 7601, ZeL1nK wrote:If you legitimately think pikari is scum for other reasons, then state them, because what you're pushing right now makes about as much sense as people who wear hats indoors. There's no sun! What are you doing? Don't tell me it's a fashion statement.

TELL ME ZELINK, WHY IS HE VOTING TSO RIGHT NOW WHEN HE'S BEEN SWEARING UP AND DOWN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS ALL TOWN

OH, IS IT ALL SO THAT HE KNOWS WHO TO "SHEEP" WHEN TSO FLIPS?

/WINKWINKWINK NOTHING GOING ON THERE

I don't find it particularly unlikely that vezok would get bored of waiting for a lynch and vote someone to set himself up for an "I told you so" the next day. His actions occasionally lack consistency not because he's scum, but because he doesn't approach the game the same way many other players do and instead ends up doing things on impulse (like TD, but smaller scale and less bad).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”