SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7850 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not saying scum No Killed. I'm saying I don't know what happened. What I do know is that the Roleblock on me was irrelevant.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7851 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

But, yes, I understand: vezok
flat-out lying
for no reason is acceptable, right? Because that is what you're saying right now.

Don't insult my play in your response, just confirm: yes or no.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7852 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

What are you actually suggesting pikari lied about?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7853 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by T S O »

Go read the game.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7854 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

No, I'm reading. I would like an explanation from you.

Your initial argument seems to be he wouldn't vouch for his neighborhood as town. It was pointed out that he didn't do this. 3000 posts into the game is reaching into D2 now and that's the first time you can find pikari calling beast town.

Unless your argument is simply, "he couldn't possibly have a town read on me for any reason 582 posts into the game." In which case, I don't think your argument is that strong.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7855 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Like the entirety of your is shatted by the fact that he didn't suggest he thinks beast could be town until D2. Unless you're suggesting that by that point it was impossible for him to have town reads on the people in his neighborhood for some reason.

I mean, yes, he could be scum who did that. You're yet to explain why this is more likely. The argument in #7386 is founded on it being an unlikely conclusion to draw as town at that point in the game.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7856 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I mean, quite literally the scenario in #7836 that you said would happen if pikari was town
did
happen, except it was with beast. And then he said he got a town read on beast from talking to him in the neighborhood overnight.

Is it impossible for this to have happened?

Or is your argument simply that he couldn't possibly think you're town for early-game posting? Because that's a silly argument, if that's the case. Early game reads don't need to be that strong and early game reads don't really need to be based on amazing, concrete evidence that someone is town.

Where is the "
flat-out lying
" that you're suggesting pikari did?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7857 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

I'm sorry if my questions appear dumb to someone of your intellectual status. I'm just trying to understand what's going on because I'm a bit slower than others.

Am I missing obvious things here? Would you please be so kind as to explain what I'm missing in what you're writing?

If your aim is to get pikari lynched because you truly think he's scum, it would help if you clarify this seemingly major inconsistency in the case you wrote or just
flat-out tell me
what I'm missing here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7858 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 7838, T S O wrote:Because me and Beast have history for years and years - that's not a relevant thing to point out. It's just a unique dynamic.

So. You posted enough content for Beast to get a read on you, meaning there was alignment relevant stuff in your posts, meaning it was possible to make a call on your alignment. Vezok wasn't able to make a call on your alignment because he didn't have years and years of history with you...?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #7859 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 7843, T S O wrote:So what the actual fuck would the scumteam need to be smoking to send ME to do the kill?

This is a legit argument, by the way. Unless T S o is the last member of scum, I too doubt that the roleblock was the reason for no kill
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7860 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

Also, for your pleasure, a history of vezok making early reads despite not having a lot of information:

Subject: Reck's Retrospective Rehash - OVER (thx obama)

vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah. 4burner is like really town. I like this guy.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7861 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Imperium »

Subject: Street Racers: London (Game over!)

vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah amateur and triforce are scum.

Let's go with triforce

vote: TriforceP
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7862 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

Subject: You could be anyone II - Game Over

vezokpiraka wrote:I am going to call AJ nearly confirmed town. Just from that one post. Deal with it.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7863 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7859, Metal Sonic wrote:This is a legit argument, by the way. Unless T S o is the last member of scum, I too doubt that the roleblock was the reason for no kill

I'll tell you the same thing I said in the neighborhood when I was considering options last night.

TSO was a possibility if the scum team was assuming he was going to be lynched today anyway. They might have sent him to perform the kill because who cares if he somehow gets caught? He was pretty darn high on the list of lynch candidates today and it would keep whoever he's scum with safe from potential shenanigans (tracks, watches, the possibility I'd roleblock someone other than TSO, etc). I acknowledged that I'd been hounding TSO and that it's not exactly news I was a roleblocker so they might assume TSO is going to be roleblocked and not send him. If he's scum, it was a WIFOM call. Risk a less-suspicious member of the team going down or just send TSO because worst-case scenario is he's lynched the next day, which was likely to happen regardless.

All that said, I think it's just as likely that the scum team may have done something else, like taken a shot at FourTrouble to get rid of the 1xBP, or there could be some unclaimed interference that caused a missing kill. Hey, maybe Heartless was right and they actually shot Andrius (who also happened to be vig killed).

TSO is probably scum regardless, though, so I don't really care whether or not I happened to block the kill.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7864 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Imperium »

Subject: invisible Inc. Mafia (OVER AND OUT)

vezokain wrote:What the fuck is happening in this game.

First off @mastin: Your links go to tiger graveyard. Just tell us what the damn role is already.

vote professor maniac

This needs death.

And, I got interrupted before I finished my thought, but TSO's entire case on vezok hinges on vezok as town never making the TSO-town bet with so little information, while vezok's past behavior pretty strongly suggests that isn't the case at all.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #7865 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Did anyone forget that I scumread TSO earlier than beast townread TSO

I think they did

Let me just interject that I too have the same years with them
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7866 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

hey ft buddy go ahead and claim that pick on tso so we can make with the death causing
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7862, Imperium wrote:Subject: You could be anyone II - Game Over

vezokpiraka wrote:I am going to call AJ nearly confirmed town. Just from that one post. Deal with it.

Oh god. All the others reads were spot on. This is just bad.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7809, ZZZX wrote:@zlink how about you wait until i discuss stuff with my neighborhood? :)
Yes please.

I mean, even IF TSO is the lynch today (big if), I haven't even gotten an answer from the mod, yet. So wait a while until we have some answers at the very least.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Why is it a "big if"?

Answer without giving a vague, "tee hee, it's a secret!"
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7814, Imperium wrote:Oh mastin - can you clarify how zzzx is confirmed town to you?
Can? Yes. Will? No, not today. Not outside a full massclaim, anyway. I'd rather let myself be lynched than out that info without good incentive. If you doubt ZX is town, then you're doubting me town so you come after me first.

Why didn't you investigate tso night two after giving him bees?
BECAUSE. I. WASN'T. AROUND. NIGHT. FUCKING. TWO.
Four damn days.
I was gone four.
damn.
days.
Friday, during the day, was my last post on site.
Then I went to lifeguard training.
Which brutally lasted until Sunday.
And left me too wiped out to play until Monday night.
By which time, night had come and fucking passed.

Believe
me, I would have if I could have.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7828, Magua wrote:
@mastin / mastin's PT:
Why were you all "don't target me N1, it'll be super bad"?
This is tied to why I am kill, block, and redirect immune right now, and is something best left not disclosed. If I thought there was even the tiniest morsel of a reason this would be good info to reveal, I'd do so, but I don't. (Seriously, if YOU were a kill, block, and redirect-immune cop, would you divulge the details?) It is, incidentally, just as true now as then: I don't see any role targeting me as being a good thing, and for that matter, most roles I can think of aren't such a good idea on my partners, either. (There are one or two that'd be okay, but otherwise, either a waste or detrimental.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7867, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 7862, Imperium wrote:Subject: You could be anyone II - Game Over
Oh god. All the others reads were spot on. This is just bad.
Hey, in your defense, it WAS multiball, and scum tend to look town in multiball because they're legitimately scumhunting.

In post 7869, ZeL1nK wrote:Why is it a "big if"?
Because let's be honest, if a TSO lynch goes through it will be purely because of town apathy and nothing more. Should I stop being apathetic, I'd probably actually fight his lynch, and yet also dismantle the vezok lynch.

Because, well. Let me put it this way.
The TSO wagon just doesn't feel right. Objectively it should. There's basically nothing town there and no reason for me to defend him. There's nothing aside from there being nothing that should cause me to fight in his name.
Subjectively, it just doesn't feel like it's gonna hit scum, but because of the objective thing and me not being sure and me not really caring I'm not pushing this stronger.

The only thing is, I think vezok's a worse lynch and vezok's the TSO counterwagon, so between the two I'd pick TSO over vezok but I'm not sure I want TSO dead.
My academy.
Agnigi
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

Have you considered the possibility your reads are awful and TSO is scum?

Because you were all for Anamikus being scum yesterday and that worked out well.

But when actual scum is being run up, you and Heartless are all "it doesn't feel right!" or "the wagon dynamics!"
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7872, mastin2 wrote:Because let's be honest, if a TSO lynch goes through it will be purely because of town apathy and nothing more.

Yeah, sure.

It's absolutely nothing to do with him being scum. Or the pages and pages of arguments for why he's scum.

It'll be town apathy that causes what is arguably the best lynch today to go through.

You're right.

My mistake.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”