Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Huh...so you are the only one actually helping the town right??

No - but I do think I stand in an unhappily tiny circle.

In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:This is a silly overstatement as I am pushing for a NS lynch as you are pushing for a Anti lynch.

Since (with two votes) you sit at the third largest wagon, I will agree you are doing some work.
I would also note that I didn't call out your vote as terrible...almost as though you're complaining about me making an attack I didn't make.

In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: You are acting like an egomaniac

Possibly so.

In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:what is a suxxor. never heard of tat term

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=suxxor

In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What is worse about Antis dodges as oppose to NS???

Not much, I consider them very even, personally. What is worse about NS's compared to Anti? Anti has the larger wagon.
Wanna vote Anti?

In post 1722, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What do you mean we need a claim?

I mean I believe that the best thing for this game is to have (already) got someone to L-1 and demanded a claim.

In post 1722, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:are you saying we need to force a claim by quick wagon?????

I'm pretty sure our chances for "quick" went away about a week ago - but, yes, I *am* saying we should get a claim.

In post 1724, copper223 wrote:
In post 1723, mnemonicdevice wrote:So btw all, the VC apparently don't include a majority of the votes that actually happened. I guess that analysis was useless.

So if I were to use VC's only I would get your list?

This looks worthy of a double check.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1654, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 1652, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys put a couple more votes mneumic so I can hammer, and not have Antihero STEAL IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Yes lets just drop in ... push for a lynch and than likely disappear until its time to hammer. This post is beyond horrible. But for fun what is your reasoning to lynch Mdevice. Also if you think he scum why not vote for him??????? How is this post remotely town.

See now this is just annoying. This is you taking something that's obviously not serious. People really need to take them sticks out their butts. You are trying to turn this into a scummy post, when really it's not alignment indicative. At all. Studies show, yes studies ;), that the BoonMan likes to hammer. I've had people ask me if I have a program created that alerts me everytime someone gets to L-1. Also, I've found that people who push me like this usually are bad town and scum. Which are you?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by droog »

so why not make something alignment indicativve
would prefer town
but ill take scum
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm bringing this up, because you are tunneling, so I want to see it's from a bad town perspective or a scum one. Not saying that the push is wrong, by all means, NS could very much be scum, and your tunneling could pay off. But what happens if he doesn't flip scum?

(remember when I said I was going to insert myself into a situation somehow...moo ha ha....ha.)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1727, droog wrote:so why not make something alignment indicativve
would prefer town
but ill take scum

My last post was directed at Fuzzy, not you.

And that is what I'm trying to do now. Don't you fret, droogy. I got this. I'll catch a scum toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And I'll do it in your honor, droogy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by copper223 »

The last time I played with droog he bussed Boon, who flipped scum D1, and his other partner, looked really town to me until comradekafka, randomly from my pov, checked him N1 and came out with a guilty D2, at which point scum got completly wrecked.

So I think droog is kind of insane with the way he plays mafia, but he doesn't appear to be more informed than the average joe here and while in the other game he strived for towncred and control, to the detriment of his teammates, the fact he is not budging from his bad read of me and is being marginalized because of it makes me think he might be town. And yes Thor, this is not a meta argument as you classify it, you would call it a gut read.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I pretty much was policy lynched by deadline that game, though. I don't think the bus there was a very usual thing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by copper223 »

I think if he hadn't pushed you we would have gone for Flub.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by copper223 »

But if you have played with scum_droog a lot and he played very different that game I am all ears.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1729, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1727, droog wrote:so why not make something alignment indicativve
would prefer town
but ill take scum

My last post was directed at Fuzzy, not you.

And that is what I'm trying to do now. Don't you fret, droogy. I got this. I'll catch a scum toDay.

last time i played you
you got lynched day 1
because you couldnt find the scum qt

give me something more to work with here
if youre going to pretend to be in control
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1731, copper223 wrote:
the fact he is not budging from his bad read of me
and is being marginalized because of it makes me think he might be town. And yes Thor, this is not a meta argument as you classify it, you would call it a gut read.

last few things i said on you
were actually leaning more town
i probably need to switch to anti
but meh ill give this game a reread soon
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by copper223 »

Thor is definitely right about momentum in this game though, a lot of the playerlist seems to have been burned out by the early flurry and is not posting or scumhunting, I want to hear from Elusive and Antihero in particular.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

@copper and thor, so long as I didn't miss a vote anywhere, if you used only the VC then you would recieve the exact same results as I got. Policy lynch me for lying if that is wrong.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 1726, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1654, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 1652, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys put a couple more votes mneumic so I can hammer, and not have Antihero STEAL IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Yes lets just drop in ... push for a lynch and than likely disappear until its time to hammer. This post is beyond horrible. But for fun what is your reasoning to lynch Mdevice. Also if you think he scum why not vote for him??????? How is this post remotely town.

See now this is just annoying. This is you taking something that's obviously not serious. People really need to take them sticks out their butts. You are trying to turn this into a scummy post, when really it's not alignment indicative. At all. Studies show, yes studies ;), that the BoonMan likes to hammer. I've had people ask me if I have a program created that alerts me everytime someone gets to L-1. Also, I've found that people who push me like this usually are bad town and scum. Which are you?

And you are turning this into an argument that TFL is scum/bad town? It is irritating that you appear only to make a joke post, and not something of content
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 1725, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Huh...so you are the only one actually helping the town right??

No - but I do think I stand in an unhappily tiny circle.
How large is the circle? Without listing who, how many in this circle are townreads?

In post 1720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What is worse about Antis dodges as oppose to NS???

Not much, I consider them very even, personally. What is worse about NS's compared to Anti? Anti has the larger wagon.
Wanna vote Anti?
Honestly, in 12 hours if Anti hasn't done something of content, I would be willing to switch over to the Anti wagon

In post 1724, copper223 wrote:
In post 1723, mnemonicdevice wrote:So btw all, the VC apparently don't include a majority of the votes that actually happened. I guess that analysis was useless.

So if I were to use VC's only I would get your list?

This looks worthy of a double check.
As stated above, yup.

mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Gonna do an Anti ISO, brb
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Marquis »

busy week, will post sometime tomorrow
link in bio
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Nvm, its late
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by droog »

observation
scum encouraged the post flurry
((sakura is still at #2 postcount))

did sucm not burn out then?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by copper223 »

I don't know that scum encouraged the flurry as much as Sakura did, it depends a lot on what Thor, Anti and NS are to be able to generalize like that and guess about it.

with only Sakura's and FF's flips I think she was either establishing her credentials as an active scumhunter and playing the long game or my initial suspicion about this being a multiball and Sakura having a vested interest in scumhunting the other faction are behind that behavior.

In any case a silent thread is a scum thread so Thor pushing for activity and meaningful votes, when basically he and TFL were the only really active players, is playing pro-town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Yeah , I hate Thor's play style and general attitude but he seems to trying to scum hunt. I kinda hope he is scum so we can lynch him but it seems more and more he is likely town. I dont like his pendents to flash wagons as they tend to lynch townies more often than not , I also disagree with his Suxxor theory. ( for those reason I cant town read Thor) NS is scum bc his interactions with a confscum heavily points to NS being scum. I am puzzle why NS was so buddy buddy with someone he was reading as scum. I am as bright as a 5 watt bulb but even I know that if you are scum reading a friend that you dont buddy up to them. Either he is playing really bad or he scum.

Mod can you prod NS and the other players who have been MIA .......
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Marquis »

link in bio
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:20 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1731, copper223 wrote:The last time I played with droog he bussed Boon, who flipped scum D1, and his other partner, looked really town to me until comradekafka, randomly from my pov, checked him N1 and came out with a guilty D2, at which point scum got completly wrecked.

So I think droog is kind of insane with the way he plays mafia, but he doesn't appear to be more informed than the average joe here and while in the other game he strived for towncred and control, to the detriment of his teammates, the fact he is not budging from his bad read of me and is being marginalized because of it makes me think he might be town. And yes Thor, this is not a meta argument as you classify it, you would call it a gut read.

Its not really a gut read here thou. But i see your point but remeber one thing: that might be true yet scum sometimes can pull something like that (see organic mafia when marquis was really pushed so hard all game long except for me << I was scumz >> where i was defending him with my partner pushing him. good days :P )
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:21 am