SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:07 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8123, T S O wrote:Says the person who also seems to find it incomprehensible that I could be town ...?

Yes, I think you're scum. I've analysed your actions, talked about your motivations, and described why I think your behaviour is more likely to come from scum than town.

You've said, "well, TWIE could be scum."

Whooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ground-breaking theory there. Thanks for your valuable input.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 8120, ZeL1nK2 wrote:(1) The claim itself wasn't "townish" unless you were already reading mastin as town. Other people who read the claim were either questioning it or saying it looked suspicious, and they weren't even hard scum-reading mastin. It makes me wonder why you were pushing so hard for mastin's lynch/claim if all it took was a relatively weak claim that is probably mostly true regardless of mastin's alignment.

So you think that scum got a Bee Tracker.

Right.

This was the point where I realised, once again, you have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever.

In post 8120, ZeL1nK2 wrote:(2) It's not, though. You'd been scum reading my slot since D1. Only today do you turn around and call it town. Why? and indicate I'm apparently too dumb to be scum. I mean if my case on you is so bad and I'm misrepresenting what you're saying, why is it town? Why couldn't I theoretically do this as scum? Do scum just never make cases?

I love how you start running away from your own lies - in your last post this was "hard scumreading", now it's just gone back to "scumreading". There's a big difference, but lying or exaggerating to make your points seem better is a trademark of your play, after all.

But, yeah, it's possible for my reads to change, especially in the face of certain types of play, and your derpy little tunnel is all that. My scumread on TiphaineDeath was never particularly strong - other than push for him as a deadline lynch one time, I don't remember saying much.

In post 8120, ZeL1nK2 wrote:(3) As I pointed out in #8111, the case you wrote on pikari got absolutely demolished. Like, to the point where the exact scenario you wrote would happen if pikari was town (in ) actually
DID
happen in this game. Exactly what you said would happen if he was town. You'd know this if your case wasn't baloney. But you didn't even fact-check. All of your other points aren't even valid points. The only one that would actually have any merit in a case is if it's true that pikari lied about reads. What reads did he lie about? You still haven't answered this.

I'm going back to my comfortable refrain: if you were actually reading the game, rather than skimming it, you'd see that I have said many, many, many times that he's lied, multiple times, about his read on me. You'd know this if you were reading the game. Which you're not.

In post 8120, ZeL1nK2 wrote:(4) No, it's not. It's called providing no content and pretending you are providing content. You haven't stated a reason for thinking TWIE is scum. All you've done is suggest that people town-reading him don't have rock-solid reasons for doing this. That's not scum hunting. That's poking holes in town cases while providing no scum case. You don't have a scum case on TWIE. You haven't given any reasons to believe TWIE is scum. All you've done for pages and pages is say people shouldn't be town-reading him.

Yes, yes, throw the "you're producing no content" at me some more, ZeL1nk. No-one here is inexperienced enough to fall for it.

It's pretty hilarious, really, that the sum of your recent content has been tunnelling me and literally doing nothing else bar some attempts at theory, while I've been busy debunking ill-founded townreads, and apparently
I'm
the one who's not producing content - but continue with that line, I'm sure MS will comfort you into thinking you're right at some stage.

In post 8120, ZeL1nK2 wrote:If you legitimately don't understand the difference between giving reasons for someone being scum and poking holes in a town case, then might I suggest you visit this thread, to brush up on your mafia knowledge.

That's not a bad idea - it's been a while since I had some fun IC'ing.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:10 am

Post by T S O »

In post 8125, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 8123, T S O wrote:Says the person who also seems to find it incomprehensible that I could be town ...?

Yes, I think you're scum. I've analysed your actions, talked about your motivations, and described why I think your behaviour is more likely to come from scum than town.

You've done so with a heavily biased interpretation of my play, starting off with the goal in mind that I'm scum and manipulating your case to follow. Which is okay - it's just a problem with your play, and maybe one day you'll iron it out. You'll find, though, it's really not conducive to making scum flip.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:11 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It's not even worth continuing this discussion.

At this point we're just waiting for FourTrouble to show up so you can actually be lynched.

If you ever feel like pretending you're town, go ahead and actually talk about your reads. I doubt you'll do this, though.

You're either scum or someone who doesn't understand how to play mafia. I'm hoping it's the former, I'd feel bad for picking on you if it's the latter.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

what exactly happened to your old account, zelink? your 2011 join date could intimidate some newbs
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Tigers happened.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

unfortunate. i wish you the best of luck in getting it back
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I actually wrote out a response to that wall, but I'm not going to post it here.

TSO,

If you're going to respond to anything I write, respond to this or don't bother responding to anything else;

Write a paragraph or two explaining why you think each of your current scum reads is scum.

Or don't. Whatever.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 8128, ZeL1nK2 wrote:At this point we're just waiting for FourTrouble to show up so you can actually be lynched.

Yes, because you need the vig to lynch someone.

Ah, ZeL1nk, it's been so very fun.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 8132, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I actually wrote out a response to that wall, but I'm not going to post it here.

Were you disappointed at your own mediocrity?

In post 8132, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Write a paragraph or two explaining why you think each of your current scum reads is scum.

Sure, I'll do it whenever I feel like it.

In post 8121, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
Every action in a mafia game that comes from an unconfirmed player could theoretically come from town or scum. The fact that you can think of ways to poke holes in a town case does not mean you're scum hunting.

Your phraseology is lacking, I'm afraid. You keep using the phrase "poke holes", but that's not what's really going on; they say "A is town because they did B", and I reply "B has just as much scum motivation as town." Therefore, they should then revise their townread on A, because it's ill-founded. In TWIE's case, when I do this, my final response ends up being something like "He's done nothing town, he may not be particularly scummy, but there's no reason to think he's town. Lurking, no content, isn't going to remedy either. FOURTROUBLE!" And I'm completely okay with doing that; I feel in a game with the town PR's have, it's a completely legitimate form of scumhunting. It's not "poking holes". That implies something completely different to what I'm doing.

I understand you're going to feel the need to use that phrase, maybe out of a misguided idea that that's actually what's going on, maybe to annoy me, maybe because you feel if I disagree with it then it must be correct. It doesn't really matter. I just felt the need to explain to you why it's wrong so when you look back on this game you can take this opportunity to improve your play.
-Marquis
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ay T S O

you have 524 posts

i dont think you are considered "lurking"
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:36 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8134, T S O wrote:Your phraseology is lacking, I'm afraid. You keep using the phrase "poke holes", but that's not what's really going on; they say "A is town because they did B", and I reply "B has just as much scum motivation as town." Therefore, they should then revise their townread on A, because it's ill-founded. In TWIE's case, when I do this, my final response ends up being something like "He's done nothing town, he may not be particularly scummy, but there's no reason to think he's town. Lurking, no content, isn't going to remedy either. FOURTROUBLE!" And I'm completely okay with doing that; I feel in a game with the town PR's have, it's a completely legitimate form of scumhunting. It's not "poking holes". That implies something completely different to what I'm doing.

Two things here.

(1) If this is your reason for thinking TWIE is scum, how is it any better than the reasons you were suggesting were invalid when used against you? (Also, this is the first time you've given reasons for your TWIE read.)

(2) No matter how you twist it, suggesting an alternative without explaining why it's more likely is not talking about motivation. Refer to the Snowflake-senpai example, for instance. Or, I dunno, to use another example, you could suggest that someone who's been having lots of arguments with scum and pushing scum all game and whatnot was just bussing... But then all you're doing is suggesting an alternative without explaining why it's more likely to be the case.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

And speaking of lurking, no content, not going to remedy either, I would also like to see your Ace town read explained, since that's another read you were asked about but never explained.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh, and if possible, I would like to see the answer to the question I've asked several times now:

You mentioned, at one point, that you would be surprised if both Imperium and Heartless were town. This suggests a scum read (or at least a read that is far from a town read) on Heartless.

What were the reasons for that if you're no longer scum reading Heartless?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want tso dead just so he'll stop posting shit and arguing with zelnik
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

That makes me want to consider other options.

Just to spite you.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7420, vezokpiraka wrote:Fine.
vote tso

@zelnik: If he flips town you are going to sheep my votes until the end.

In post 8052, vezokpiraka wrote:I just don't understand where heartless is coming from unless he's scum with TSO.

Antihero played with me a bunch of times. Even modded a game I played in. He knows how to read me. That slot needs to be vigged.

In post 8139, vezokpiraka wrote:I want tso dead just so he'll stop posting shit and arguing with zelnik

Ladies and gentlemen, vezokpiraka.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:59 am

Post by T S O »

There's your falsifying reads right there, ZeL1nk.
-Marquis
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

i like how
pple
TSO and heartless are throwing shit on the claimed protector

lol
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:02 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

No, not really. pikari's play isn't great by any means, but that doesn't really constitute "falsifying reads".
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:13 am

Post by T S O »

vezok has called me town, scum and annoying town in that order. Either you think vezok is completely unable to remember his own thought processes, or vezok is lying.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:14 am

Post by T S O »

If these were my reads on vezok you'd be crawling over them like a beetle, but I'm looking forward to seeing how you can justify vezok doing it.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:18 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

The second and third quotes don't say what you're saying they say.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Though this is something you should be asking pikari to explain, not me.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

what is the scum motivation for lying about one's read on you, TSO?
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”