Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@Boonskiies
In post 3148, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 3143, Boonskiies wrote:Last night I targeted Varsoon.
why him?

Do you remember why you were confident in Bro being town earlier in the game?

And let's hear some words about your Bookitty vote.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

it was a prod dodge do anything vote. L. I really haven't even been in this game tbh. Night 2 I didn't even submit an action, except I'm compulsive so it was randomized.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

so be in this game now

What happened in the game to make you say "bro town, sera scum"?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Marquis »

ok mastin

let's say there's mafia left

i'm still town

no getting over that hurdle huh
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Marquis »

i mean boo and i have both given you accurate points against your flawed summary of events that point to me being town but then you're brushing it all to the side with "towncred", "bussing", "other reasons", reaching for literally any reason to justify your horrible read here.

it's incredibly annoying how the one game in a while where my reads are on point instead of getting credit for it it's just "oh so you must be scum". and if you're just still ignoring how i pushed between ika and theama day 1 - both scum - you know how much i hate bussing or losing a scumpartner. you can't honestly say with a straight face that this is my scumgame, and if you can, then guess what? you actually don't know my meta.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

i can't even see how me forgetting who vonflare was day 2/3/whenever comes from scum either. i was still referring to it in my head as the ama slot.

i voted ika, ama/von, and pv when if i was scum i probably would still have believed estival was otherscum and had good reason to stay on that vote. oh and flubber and i got in a fight and i thought he was scum too, even after he randomly started townreading me. but nah i'm not town for that, i haven't flipped town or been investigated yet so i guess all that must also be me bussing every single one of my scumpartners.

idgi. i just... have no idea how anyone much less someone conftownish could actually think i'm scum at this point, other than for how i somehow haven't been killed yet (which in turn is somewhat explainable by "marquis is marquis, he's still lynchbait")

i'm town. and i'm not inclined to entertain this any further, so you need to just get over it and put your vote on someone else, preferably estival, though i'm willing to lynch boon if necessary since i don't completely believe the claim from the sudden even night thing but i'd rather give it a night. and until then i'm just going to sit back and watch until you do.
link in bio
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

How was it sudden? At all. What other explanation do you have for me asking Psyche to wait for an odd night to investigate me? Like...it wasn't sudden at all. The even-night thing shouldn't even be in question of whether to believe the claim or not.

VOTE: Marquis

Showed me how willing to lynch people he was...fabricating reasons and the like.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Psyche »

wrong note again
You can't step in the same river twice.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Marquis »

nice moment to vote me. swooooop

In post 3135, Boonskiies wrote:Compulsive Reverse Hider - choose target, roleblocks, all abilities targeting them will fail. all abilities targeting me will also target them.

In post 3137, Honey bee wrote:
In post 3135, Boonskiies wrote:Compulsive Reverse Hider - choose target, roleblocks, all abilities targeting them will fail. all abilities targeting me will also target them.

who'd u target

In post 3138, Honey bee wrote:
In post 3067, Boonskiies wrote:Wait for an odd-night to investigate me, lol.

zzzz

In post 3139, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Compulsive Reverse Hider that roleblocks seems pretty scum-role. Also, see above.

vote Boonskiies

L-1

If this doesn't win it, I think we go Honeybee -> anxiety -> estival barring any role/action-claims?

In post 3143, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3138, Honey bee wrote:
In post 3067, Boonskiies wrote:Wait for an odd-night to investigate me, lol.

zzzz

I'm even-night. I said wait for an odd night because I wanted to use it. Also, I wasn't sure what would happen if I was investigated the same night I targeted someone. I thought it might instead get the person I targeted, and if it was scum, I'd get a guilty. I would never claim this if I was scum, so the person who posted after this quoted post is just stupid, Lllll. Night 2 I missed my deadline so I was forced to randomly target Bookitty. Last night I targeted Varsoon.

you claimed compulsive modifier but not even night, and only did when you were reminded of your previous comment. first and probably most accurate thought is that you simply forgot about the previous partial fakeclaim you committed to, which makes sense given your spotty activity and complete lack of engagement previously

in any case though i still don't think there are mafia left and estival is a really good candidate for sk so you're only second on my list
link in bio
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

so? why did I have to full claim every part of my role? I had already obviously put it out there that there was probably more to it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Marquis »

*checks*

*sees literally nothing about that as expected*
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Marquis »

*goes to bathroom*
link in bio
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6713418#p6713418]post 3204[/url], Marquis wrote:i mean boo and i have both given you accurate points against your flawed summary of events that point to me being town but then you're brushing it all to the side with "towncred", "bussing", "other reasons", reaching for literally any reason to justify your horrible read here.
You brought forward one point.
"He pushed von when otherscum were being pushed, surely that's town!"
That's it.
Just the one.

I've brought forward multiple on why that point doesn't hold true for me.
I think the push was not a hard one to predict.
I know you have done the same or at least similar in previous scumgames of yours.
I think the other players in the game are more town.
I think that the probability of a bookie is there.
I think that you pushing for the lynch of known entities is scum-motivated because pushing for the lynch of unknown entities will lead to your demise. (Because scum NEED to get clears LYNCHED because there's too many of them alive to nightkill. And estival's clear, so's 4nxi3ty in his own way.)
And I don't think you have anything town in your credit aside from that singular thing that easily (especially with a smart scum player who can predict the flow of the game) can be a bus.

Because if I'm scum and I KNOW my buddy's going down.
I don't go bus in case I'm wrong.
I don't go push town for risk of backfiring.
The smart play is to go after a scumbuddy. Because it looks town, won't actually go through, if it did will look even MORE town and clear the original scumbuddy, if either I or the scumbuddy die, the other looks better, and so on and so forth.

Do I think it's impossible you're town, no.

Do I think you are the player most likely to be scum this game, yes.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3196, Honey bee wrote:It's not unheard of for the role to be town, scum, or 3p and even if it was what would make 1 shot unlynchable for sk to be op? None of these roles are really all that common.

And I'm just going to point out you haven't really voted and pushed anyone in this game since before your theatric lynch, so your not exactly the loudmouth you were. I'm not really confident but looking at the nks + hi iso you seem the most likely and we're stomping pretty hard so I'm not feeling very sympathetic. So if you are town and want my vote off you please impress me or do something because I don't feel like you're thinking about this game very much.

Umm...a bunch of misrepresentation and lies are here and make me want to vote you.

I was pushing people before my lynch. My theatrical loudness didn't get me anywhere but a lynch and a waste of my ability. Therefore, it's like you're asking me to be more lynch friendly.

My reads were wrong so far in this game (Jackel and Reina are the people I pushed, I pushed Amateur as scummy too before vonflare came in but vonflare was fun to play with so that messed up my view of the slot). I did hard defend the doctor so at least I had one thing right.

The town leaders who were getting scum lynched are dead now. My reads have so far been very wrong in this game probably because town had shitty reactions to my playstyle and didn't do research when I provided my linked town games. So naturally I white knighted vonflare and to a much lesser extent peregrine. Also possibly seraphim idk, I am not sure how to read this game.

Marquis only led the vonflare lynch so I can see Mastin's point. You, on the other hand, honey bee, have contributed nothing much at all. So perhaps do something interesting instead of coasting along and being lurkery which is actually what most of the scum did (shaft, peregrine, amateur, ika) until up for lynch. In terms of scum behavior this game you fit the profile better than most buts since my reads have been wonky I'm afraid to push anyone at all.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

thats what I said. You haven't pushed anyone after you got lynched. You pushed ari and shaft a bit d2 and after that nothing really. I liked how you took the info about your lynch and turned it on its head but I feel like that never came to any conclusion. I've been at least voting people and speaking my scum reads all game so I have no idea what your talking about. So pick a side somewhere or help us discuss where you want to lynch.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:15 am

Post by The Critic »

Votecount 5.5Boonskiies (3) - 4nxi3ty, Seraphim, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
estival (2) - Marquis, Honey bee
4nxi3ty (1) - Psyche
Marquis (1) - mastin2
Marquis (1) - Boonskiies

Not Voting (4) - Bookitty, estival, Jackel98, Varsoon

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Varsoon and Estival are V/LA through 3/28.

Gilgamesh King of Heroes has been prodded.

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
o
n
M
o
n
d
a
y
A
p
r
i
l
t
h
a
t
P
M
E
a
s
t
e
r
n
w
h
i
c
h
i
s
i
n
(expired on 2015-04-06 18:00:00).
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Psyche »

anxiety for compromise wagon 2015
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by estival »

In post 3213, elusive wrote:
In post 3196, Honey bee wrote:It's not unheard of for the role to be town, scum, or 3p and even if it was what would make 1 shot unlynchable for sk to be op? None of these roles are really all that common.

And I'm just going to point out you haven't really voted and pushed anyone in this game since before your theatric lynch, so your not exactly the loudmouth you were. I'm not really confident but looking at the nks + hi iso you seem the most likely and we're stomping pretty hard so I'm not feeling very sympathetic. So if you are town and want my vote off you please impress me or do something because I don't feel like you're thinking about this game very much.

Umm...a bunch of misrepresentation and lies are here and make me want to vote you.

I was pushing people before my lynch. My theatrical loudness didn't get me anywhere but a lynch and a waste of my ability. Therefore, it's like you're asking me to be more lynch friendly.

My reads were wrong so far in this game (Jackel and Reina are the people I pushed, I pushed Amateur as scummy too before vonflare came in but vonflare was fun to play with so that messed up my view of the slot). I did hard defend the doctor so at least I had one thing right.

The town leaders who were getting scum lynched are dead now. My reads have so far been very wrong in this game probably because town had shitty reactions to my playstyle and didn't do research when I provided my linked town games. So naturally I white knighted vonflare and to a much lesser extent peregrine. Also possibly seraphim idk, I am not sure how to read this game.

Marquis only led the vonflare lynch so I can see Mastin's point. You, on the other hand, honey bee, have contributed nothing much at all. So perhaps do something interesting instead of coasting along and being lurkery which is actually what most of the scum did (shaft, peregrine, amateur, ika) until up for lynch. In terms of scum behavior this game you fit the profile better than most buts since my reads have been wonky I'm afraid to push anyone at all.

honeybee, not sure what you're looking for then? Setup spec is not my thing. If Marquis was right about 2 sks then I might think Mastin would be one but I don't get the role and the "expiration date" puts me on edge since it's late enough in the game that you'd think it would have happened already. Otherwise, Marquis might be projecting and actually be the second sk.

Of the people still alive I'll try to ISO Varsoon and see what comes up.

Boonskiies just makes me want to commit violence against a soft-baked cookies. It's like his playstyle is to not play to a degree that endangers panda bears.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by estival »

I wonder if we could mass claim our cartoon character? Would that make sense to do if not the role details? We can match that up with the list that Mastin gave (and re looking Mastin leans more town then Marquis).

My character is Vash the Stampede from Trigun (one-shot Lynchproof)
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Psyche »

don't like that, either
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Gilgamesh King Of Heroes »

My apologies, your king has fallen slightly ill.

I shall make a post tomorrow evening.
What nonsense... You are deluding yourself.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by estival »

Most probably (?) Marquis is probably not scum based on on ISO. Doesn't rule out some third party stuff but I doubt he'd bus two of his scummates.

Spoiler:
In post 1013, Marquis wrote:okay wow @ flips.

VOTE: arist

ama probscum and flub maybscum but sigh flips. mastin is fine especially w interesting vote tag hints

speaking of flub constantly saying "hypocrite and scum" is a great way to explain your scumread on me as if it actually matters to you. pls continue to be true to urself it is heartwarming

Marquis, what are you reads on Seraphim and honey bee now?

Also I thought Marquis was the worstest but then I saw the Victorious gifs so its less worse now. Although still many useless posts that either need more salt or less existence.

Bookitty, in some other game one neighbor was scum and the other town - how do we know that isn't the case here?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Marquis »

ika - Mary Worth, Mafia Meddler (phase switcher), Lynched D1
farside22 - Dexter, (town) Modified Inventor (w phase switcher), Killed N1

vonflare theamatuer - Aram, Mafia Demotivator Neighbor, Lynched D3
honey bee?

boon?
Reina - Scooby, Town Silent Mason Odd-Night Compulsive Hider, Killed N3

VOTE: boon

hey mastin guess what it's another doubles game yeeeeeee
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Marquis »

assuming the claim was actually confirmed and not just mastinthoughts, honey is probtown for those targets. also townpoints for listening to me on you earlier but who's counting, i don't really care much about you anymore. not trying to be mean just business

sera idk+idc rn. i think the game's pretty much solved with one or two more scum lynches so i'll get to it later if i have to
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Marquis »

also i'm a monkey

hee haw

good night