alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:27 am

Post by alivechihiro »

Look, the simple fact is, you tipped your hand. I had actually thought you were simply a fellow townie barking up the wrong tree, right up until that point.
Current work schedule: 10:45-4:45 PM weekdays, usually not working saturdays
they/them/their(s) pronouns are also acceptable.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Elyse »

Scumreads are

Boonskiies
Jaqen Hghar
ZZZX
hi im Yakko
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 543, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man thinks theres enough to discuss now Aunt Jemina

Neutral
hi im Yakko (44 bothers Jaqen enough to keep this one out of a man's town pile. A man likes the interaction alivechihiro had with Yakko even less. The whole spat reads like one trying to hard for town red over the others stance on lying. If either AC or Elyse flip scum this one must needs rope)

Garmr (a man liked his early interaction with Elyse as well as his 490 to Ankamius in reference to Garmr's answer to RQS, but has no like at all for his 491 to the same as he sets the hook without letting the fishie nibble. A man will have to look at this again later and decide if this one was anxious to put his suspicions out and therefor excited town or slipped and is scum pushing a mislynch. Null for now)

Aunt Jemina (a man would like to now knock this one's rust off and get her sorted already)

ZZZX (a man finds this one as understandable as this on finds a man so will defer to others here)

Pine

DeltaWave (this one is Pine II and can frankly eat rope if he doesn't get with it)

Valar Morghulis

Klingoncelt (this one is full of naught but fluff thus far; a man is unable to sort her for lack of content but wouldn't argue to spare her at this point)

Boonskiies (gives nothing a man can sort and says it does so as any alignment; not only would a man not oppose,a vote but advocates ridding town of the unknown well prior to LyLo)

PeregrineV (leaves a man expecting more given other games played with PV. This will change as more from him comes but for now a man is indifferent)

MonkeyMan576 (hasn't said anything that wouldn't just as easily come from scum as from town, from a man's pov. This one could be an easy mislynch but it could just as easily be scum. A man will shed no tears to see this one make an early exit)

Valar Dohaeris

Jaqen H'ghar (just so, as a mod confirmed to a man)

T S O (scum T S O has an identifiable agenda which a man has yet not seen here)

StrangerCoug (a man thinks SC is town, though each of his posts seem structured- which is consistent with his answer to a man's random question where he described himself as a type A personality)

Ankamius (a man liked Q2 quite well and was looking forward to playing for once with one who sees things as does a man)

massive (this one seems a little unsure of himself, which a man likes much and more as contrasted with the massive scum he's seen in other games)

Fresh (this one has been fairly active searching for scum agenda and though a man disagrees with some of his conclusions, seems genuine in his thoughts)

Inte (a man likes the concise scum hunting exhibited here, but hopes it's naught but a cruel jape conceived from a park restroom...)

Sky_Paladin (gut)

Only Death Can Pay for Life

I Am Innocent (This one's cognitive dissonance and overreaction rings loudly of one with an agenda)

Elyse (a man likes not 195 as everything after the comma says 'yep, I'm scum', nor passive aggressive way of complaining about early pressure in 199, nor the apparent buddying or teamwork- whichever it is- in 533)

alivechihiro (a man sees a history of painting, rather than finding, scum as well as a few instances of cogdis intrinsic to scum)

Can you stop role playing it's really really annoying. There is like no reasoning for the ank,strange,inte,strange read either. I mean ank has done things you have scum read others for yet you treat him different?

You also say int has done concise scum hunting I really don't see it he really hasn't done anything much alignment indicative at all just asking questions and saying stuff like stop, cmon son.

Also with IAI being on your scum list explain why he is scummy and why his actions have scum agenda.

There's plenty of things that point to this being rushed and it seems to be screaming town read me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

A cougar, unlike some of his playmates, is not bothered at all by a man continuously referring to himself in the indefinite third person :P *gets rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

In post 552, Garmr wrote:There is like no reasoning for the ank,strange,inte,strange read either.

The only case from you that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Kthxbye replaces Pine, thank you
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

StrangerCoug
(5): DeltaWave, Fresh, Ankamius, Boonskiies, MonkeyMan576
Boonskiies
(3): Elyse, T S O, StrangerCoug
Elyse
(2): Aunt Jemina, I Am Innocent
Sky_Paladin
(2): Kthxbye, PeregrineV
I Am Innocent
(1): massive
alivechihiro
(1): Jaqen Hghar
T S O
(1): inte
Klingoncelt
(1): ZZZX
ZZZX
(1): Klingoncelt
Jaqen Hghar
(1): alivechihiro
Ankamius
(1): Garmr
MonkeyMan576
(1): hi im Yakko

Not Voting
(1): Sky_Paladin

Day 1 Deadline(expired on 2015-04-06 15:41:56)
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Hmm...I feel as if this is the best thing to do:
Vote: Boonskiies.

This old lady's instincts tell me this is the correct move, that Boonie is sour.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 543, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man thinks theres enough to discuss now Aunt Jemina
Perhaps so. However, I will be unavailable for a short while, perhaps a day or two. It is not long enough for me to consider it a V/LA, but I am leaving with that Boonie vote for the time being as it seemed like the right course of action as I read the thread. If you desire, you will have my full thoughts on my return.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:40 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Jaqen AND alivehihiro aren't looking very town to me right now actually.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

Aunt Jemina, I asked you a question. Please answer it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm here and with time. Re-reading the thread now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, StrangerCoug wrote:A cougar, unlike some of his playmates, is not bothered at all by a man continuously referring to himself in the indefinite third person :P *gets rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

In post 552, Garmr wrote:There is like no reasoning for the ank,strange,inte,strange read either.

The only case from you that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?

Maybe you should learn to read the game then and look at my case on ank.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 559, Ankamius wrote:Aunt Jemina, I asked you a question. Please answer it.

Aj can wait till your finished with me and stop avoiding me.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 536, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 521, Klingoncelt wrote:I find myself wondering how many of those on SC's wagon are Scum.

Why are you so sure SC is town?

Good question.

So far I don't have anyone as hardcore Scum.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 561, Garmr wrote:Maybe you should learn to read the game then and look at my case on ank.

I was not asking about Ankamius. You questioned Jaqen's town read on me, and as far as I know you have no valid reason to. So unless your Ankamius case has anything to do with my actions, whether I comply is irrelevant to getting a useful answer.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 564, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 561, Garmr wrote:Maybe you should learn to read the game then and look at my case on ank.

I was not asking about Ankamius. You questioned Jaqen's town read on me, and as far as I know you have no valid reason to. So unless your Ankamius case has anything to do with my actions, whether I comply is irrelevant to getting a useful answer.

So you don't care where or how someone town reads you as long as they town read you?

Also you didn't debunk everything I said you still in fact reassured that a boon flip wouldn't give info on monkey man and it feels like lining up lynches also the other cases people had on you (aka boon) I agree with. Also you should have some sort of opinion of ank if you were town. He is on your wagon and yet he was pretty happy to attack people going onto your wagon then cowering back when he is put under pressure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, StrangerCoug wrote:A cougar, unlike some of his playmates, is not bothered at all by a man continuously referring to himself in the indefinite third person :P *gets rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

Also I just read this the way you wanted me to read it. it should read more like this.

The only case from you
on me
that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?

The way you wrote it implies I haven't made a case all game in general.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 565, Garmr wrote:So you don't care where or how someone town reads you as long as they town read you?

In the post where you voted Ankamius, you quoted him
SCUMREADING
me. Again, I don't understand what Ankamius has to do with this.

In post 565, Garmr wrote:Also you didn't debunk everything I said you still in fact reassured that a boon flip wouldn't give info on monkey man and it feels like lining up lynches also the other cases people had on you (aka boon) I agree with.

First, try breaking up your sentences so they're actually easy to read.
Second, could you explain to me why it feels like I'm lining up lynches to you?

In post 565, Garmr wrote:Also you should have some sort of opinion of ank if you were town. He is on your wagon and yet he was pretty happy to attack people going onto your wagon then cowering back when he is put under pressure.

I do not feel that a lot of the people on my wagons have been putting effort into their cases on me, and Ank is not an exception.

In post 566, Garmr wrote:

Also I just read this the way you wanted me to read it. it should read more like this.

The only case from you
on me
that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?

The way you wrote it implies I haven't made a case all game in general.

The intended interpretation is with the "on me", yes.

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 557, Aunt Jemina wrote:
Perhaps so. However, I will be unavailable for a short while, perhaps a day or two. It is not long enough for me to consider it a V/LA, but I am leaving with that Boonie vote for the time being as it seemed like the right course of action as I read the thread. If you desire, you will have my full thoughts on my return.

It seems a man has no choice but to wait. Bear in mind a man's work has changed since last we met and is only available during the wee hours. As such, our conversation is sure to be protracted anyhow. As a quickie though, how do the reads of Morning Condiments mesh and contrast with those of a man?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

sup all. I'm a douchebag. I'll catch up Thursday night and you'll deal with it.
UNVOTE:
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Do you like walls? No you don't. Do you like all the boring stuff spoilered out? Yes you do! Have a spoilered wall~

Spoiler:
Now looking at alivechihiro/monkey/yakko/jaqen:

I've decided upon review that the chihiroalive situation re
Yakko vs Jaqen lying
is a non-issue. Chihiro spent several posts arguing with Yakko over what he said re: 100% reads, before voting him. Comments like:
And yeah, it doesn't do to be all "oh, I'm not 100% sure, so I may as well act like a wishy-washy dork even though I *am* 99% sure", but you don't have to lie about basic epistemology to confidently scumhunt!

make it clear she was voting more because of Yakko's attitude than a specific lie event. Although who uses 'epistemology' in a sentence, I had to google it, sheesh.

Therefore I'm going to let the inconsistency between Yakko and Jaqen slide because I don't think Chihiro was really using lynch-all-liars as the basis of her vote, even though that's what she said in her vote.

I'm less willing to let Yakko's posts slide. They seem to be fairly defensive/counter-attacking in nature and aren't productive. For example this:
You made no hint toward this in your initial vote and said it was absurd. So I assumed your reason had to do with something being absurd. Then you contrasted that with the premise of lynch all liars. It is a good premise if you're town the okay thing to do is to be hones. I don't see how that is not what im doing. This is all theory discussion and you are voting me because I am okay with people lying as town.

Looks to me more about arguing semantics and attempting to destroy the argument by strawman despite appearing as a direct rebuttal. Both chihiro and Yakko do this.

The main problem I have with chihiro is that she seems intent on misrepresenting that Yakko's
only
content is "Why are you so damned invested in promoting lying as a townworthy strategy?" when in reality this was just one facet of what Yakko said he
might
do.

Some examples of this:

Her response to being fake-vigged was also a bit odd, and only asked what it was for after being prompted by me.

Yakko and chihiro mutually abandoned their hate wagons without reason in post 524 and 530 respectively. Yakko to re-vote Monkey (who is voting him), and Chihiro to vote Jaqen. Both players are engaging OMGUS at this point so it's not a discriminatory point. It's just odd.

Chihiro restating her case on Jaqen in 549
Also: Who the fuck would encourage their scumbuddy to OMGUS? Your claim that I'm being coached is
obvious
projection.

I wouldn't call it 'obvious' projection unless one knew for sure the alignment of a player. As far as scum slips go this is pretty minor and could come from angry town, eh. She's definitely angry.

I'm going to put a vote down here while I go look at the other wagons. I think the main point in alivechihiro's favor is that she's one of the more active players in the game and I am kind of averse to killing off chatty players since we can usually double back in day 2 or 3 and hang them by what they said. I have trouble reading Yakko's posts but sadly bad formatting is not a scum tell. I don't like that both players are dropping f-bombs at each other and the mutual abandonment of hatred looks very bizarre. They are both very reactive and defensive and I guess I kind of hold alivechihiro to a higher standard than Yakko because she's smart enough to have read the links she's been posting, and if that's the case, then she should know her arguments are pretty invalid.

I guess I'm making the case that alivechihiro is
knowingly
pushing an illogical/weak case for whatever scum-motivated reason you can think of. She strikes me as a player who is very logical and thorough so for her to make this kind of mistake seems unlikely. I think there's enough questionable substance that it earns her a vote.

VOTE: alivechihiro

I'm going to go review the SC situation that is unfolding. BRB.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 562, Garmr wrote:
In post 559, Ankamius wrote:Aunt Jemina, I asked you a question. Please answer it.

Go ahead and try to force a tunnel fight all you want, but I'm not going to bite.

I'm not budging on AJ answering my question either, so you might as well give it up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 567, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 565, Garmr wrote:So you don't care where or how someone town reads you as long as they town read you?

In the post where you voted Ankamius, you quoted him
SCUMREADING
me. Again, I don't understand what Ankamius has to do with this.

I am saying that these events should peak your interest as town but they didn't why?

In post 565, Garmr wrote:Also you didn't debunk everything I said you still in fact reassured that a boon flip wouldn't give info on monkey man and it feels like lining up lynches also the other cases people had on you (aka boon) I agree with.

First, try breaking up your sentences so they're actually easy to read.
Second, could you explain to me why it feels like I'm lining up lynches to you?
[/quote]
The fact you had to clarify that both people you are scum reading has no effect on their alignment if they flip either. It feels way over cautious like your preparing for a flip.

Also you should have some sort of opinion of ank if you were town. He is on your wagon and yet he was pretty happy to attack people going onto your wagon then cowering back when he is put under pressure.

I do not feel that a lot of the people on my wagons have been putting effort into their cases on me, and Ank is not an exception.

Good to know how do you feel about the events revolving around you but not involving you if you get what I mean.

The only case from you
on me
that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?The way you wrote it implies I haven't made a case all game in general.
The intended interpretation is with the "on me", yes.

That confused me a bit as you can see from my first answer. Sorry for the quoteception in reverse. didn't know how to format properly
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 571, Ankamius wrote:
In post 562, Garmr wrote:

Go ahead and try to force a tunnel fight all you want, but I'm not going to bite.

I'm not budging on AJ answering my question either, so you might as well give it up.

Nope my votes staying on you all day until you answer my questions and the only reason we would tunnel is if you tried to make it so. Townies don't need to run away and hide .
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You have fun with that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”