freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:48 am

Post by freeko »

Drod Podge.

Pretty sure all I suggested was a game of follow the cop, but then people here who want to jump on all things decided that it meant I was cop. If I were the cop I think I would just run with it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3149, Titus wrote:

Multiple cop claims has been resolved. No one seriously claimed cop.

No pushing forward is helpful to the town.

What do you recommend we do, Titus?

We can't do Follow the Cop, because we know there's two Scum factions.

And frankly I'm more than a little pissed with this phenomenon of how PRs tend to get outed Day 1.

Tentatively, I'd say we lynch dramonic, but deep down I know that not posting much isn't really a good enough reason to lynch someone.

I propose we look at those who attempted/did ferret out PR claims/information, and also analyze the reactions of other players in response to it. We only have, what, two days left, so we need to come to a conclusion on who gets lynched next.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Wake1 »

At a glance, both me and dramonic are competing wagons. We actually have at least four days left. I have more to offer than dramonic. Dramonic shouldn't be lynched if the reason is for lack of activity. Should I be mislynched, I would recommend players remember those who were on that wagon.

I don't fully understand the reasons for voting me, and I have the sinking feeling that at least two Scum are backing it. Experience has taught me that it takes a lying tongue and a calm disposition to subvert the thoughts of others, and it seems that in my absence this is what has happened against me. The reasons for voting me should be made clear. Listed. When I was busy a player pressured me, and when I found actual time (scarce as it is) to respond to him, he then turned that around, and said that since I was able to respond to him with a larger post, that I should be able to also provide a lot more content and reads. What is so unfair about that is that it is simply not true, and, at worst, an insult. There is a grain of deceit in those words, because he is implying that because I responded in such a way, I should also have the time and energy to do this, this, and that. No. That is false, and does not come from a mindset of fairness and honesty, and we expect both from a Town mindset, right?

So looking at that current vote wagon, some were suckered into it, and I do suspect that at least two scum are behind it, if not more. That the player who started the wagon (DW) is no longer behind it currently, yet the wagon remains, is what I find perplexing. I reason internally to myself that perhaps DW really is Town but erred in his reasoning, and that Scum have run with it, and capitalized upon my scarce presence in this particular game.

To be honest, I also acknowledge that I haven't been participating much here, and that I really don't know that many of the players or their metas... or much of what's gone on so far. I'm not sure if it would break rules if I said I've been so bust that I had to leave games. This game I almost left for good, but then I felt something, like a sense of hope and determination, and that I really can do my part to help bring this game back, and lead the Town to victory. But if I do this, and am set to see all of these things come to pass, I need you guys to be patient with me. Maybe it is my irresponsibility, or my impulsiveness that put me between the grips of this situation, or maybe it's my love of this game and the strong desire to play it out until the very end. If you will be patient with me, and maybe even help me stay informed of the current status of the game, I can be a major asset.

My weak points are reads, because I dislike mislynching and being mislynched, and keep self-doubting myself. My strong points is assertiveness and, as time and energy allow, an overpowering sense of focus that clamps down and torments anyone unlucky enough to get in my way. Building off of that, I can be truly relentless with my unlimited curiosity, and sometimes it's to a fault, because some players don't like being bothered with questions. I feed off of engagement, and am very good when it comes to questions and opinions being bounced off of me. I can create massively thorough and focused reads, but my life limits that. Also, since Mafia in Space, I have something I liked to use called an Annihilator Beam, which was a fun gimmick with which I'd use to shoot up players with questions to gather information. Haven't used it much, but those who remember those days remember how effective it can be when I use it well. Scattershot is new, and the first time I used it here has been the only time. I kinda like it, because it generates discussion, and the colors are neat. Planning to take a page from Titus' book and start becoming far more logical, while also combing over responses to pick up on words being taken out of context. Lastly, I've read that to get a man to speak you need but contradict him. On that notion, I suspect a whole new branch of play on my part could be made, and used well.

What I've been noticing is that I do reserve my vote, and that maybe, just maybe, I should try to use it more liberally, like a weapon, to get results, like House does. In general I tend to play very cautiously, and am not inclined to make any reckless assumptions as others do. I do have difficulty reading people, and likely moreso than others, because I'm not as frequent in Mafia as other players are.

Before I start attempting to Scumhunt and provide further reads, is there anything you guys can add to help me? Good-willed feedback would help a lot.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3150, freeko wrote:Drod Podge.

Pretty sure all I suggested was a game of follow the cop, but then people here who want to jump on all things decided that it meant I was cop. If I were the cop I think I would just run with it.

If you are much more active than me, I would appreciate it if you'd post more, especially with the deadline looming.

I'm not going to beat you over the head for suggesting we do a FtC maneuver. It was a simple mistake, and it simply happens.

Which three players does your gut say is Scum, freeko? How about garmr or ika?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Wake1 »

I do feel there are some players I trust more than others.

Titus, Egg, and AngryPidgeon I get trust-vibes on, with the caveat that I am wary of AP's seeming kindness towards me, because I've been badly screwed by Scum before when they were nice to me. I am a f****** sucker for that.

I want to know where dragonspawn and Aneninen stand regarding my wagon. Deltawave I feel may be Town, but his reasoning, in my opinion, sucks. Would prefer he stays around, though, and am not inclined to vote him.

Not hearing enough from dramonic, texcat, and shiro. I don't trust Garmr or flubbernugget, and I feel like they're hopping onto convenient wagons and lurking for the deadline. Should it be one of them or a No-Lynch, we need to lynch someone, and I'd be ok with one of these five, with emphasis being put on either of the latter two.

I do feel like I can trust ika, too, for now. I don't know if Scum-ika would contribute so much to the game as Scum; same with Titus. The others I don't know.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Wake1 »

Dragonspawn, I hope to god you're not Scum, because I feel like you're keeping more of a low profile, and I don't remember that from you before we came to this site.

*Getting a headache
— House*
— Nosferatu*
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:36 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 3152, Wake1 wrote:
So looking at that current vote wagon, some were suckered into it, and I do suspect that at least two scum are behind it, if not more. That the player who started the wagon (DW) is no longer behind it currently

I haven't cleared you by a long shot, but right now I'm not sure if you'd use your co-worker's gunpoint kidnapping as a play in a mafia game. If so then that would be a huge breach of the unwritten code of mafia honor. If you pulled that move then you would never be able to get away with work-related VLA again, so that's given me some doubts as to your scumness. I still think you're suspicious though.

There's still 3 mafia and 1 SK out there. The lynch pool for today should really be ARS, AP, ABR. I would back any of those wagons.

I don't think we should lynch just because of inactivity on Dramonic's part.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 am

Post by DeltaWave »

I'm also not happy with how you'll list me as your top scumread but then do this one-shade-too-cute "maybe DW is town who was misguided and got swept up by scum" stuff. I've still got my eye on you but I won't lynch you today.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3157, DeltaWave wrote:I'm also not happy with how you'll list me as your top scumread

Did I say that this page?

Because my posts this page are current.

Right now I'm thinking you might be Town, but I feel your reasoning sucks.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3151, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3149, Titus wrote:

Multiple cop claims has been resolved. No one seriously claimed cop.

No pushing forward is helpful to the town.

What do you recommend we do, Titus?

We can't do Follow the Cop, because we know there's two Scum factions.

And frankly I'm more than a little pissed with this phenomenon of how PRs tend to get outed Day 1.

Tentatively, I'd say we lynch dramonic, but deep down I know that not posting much isn't really a good enough reason to lynch someone.

I propose we look at those who attempted/did ferret out PR claims/information, and also analyze the reactions of other players in response to it. We only have, what, two days left, so we need to come to a conclusion on who gets lynched next.

I find your response a bit hypocritical.

You are ranting about you being VLA and want to lynch Dram for not posting enough.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3159, Titus wrote:
I find your response a bit hypocritical.

You are ranting about you being VLA and want to lynch Dram for not posting enough.

I'm getting the feeling you didn't read my post, so I'll say it more clearly.

When it comes to avoiding a mislynch, I'm fine with one of those five being lynched, preferably garmr or flubber.

Also—and I'm not sure you're willfully ignoring it—I am a lot busier than others here. Calling it ranting is your twist on it. If you're Town you know better.

If you actually read my post, you'd know I'm not advocating we lynch dram for not posting enough. I am saying that if it's to avoid a NL, him being one of five options is preferable to the worst-case scenario, which is not lynching anyone.

Please keep my words in context, Titus. You know how sensitive I am to that.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

I would rather no-lynch than lynch Dramonic. That wagon seems like a cop-out to me.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3162, DeltaWave wrote:I would rather no-lynch than lynch Dramonic. That wagon seems like a cop-out to me.

What do you make of the other four?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Like I said before, I haven't cleared your slot yet but I've got my eye on you.

Anen's wagon has terrible reasoning behind it, and it has historically been promoted as a way to save people whom I consider scummy.

ARS wagon is great and more people should join it.

ABR's wagon is alright but not as good as an AP wagon.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I meant the other four of five players I'd be fine with having lynched instead of a NL. Sorry.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

They all seem fairly town to me, but null on Dramonic.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Let just lynch wake now nothing has really changed. His points are that I'm trying to jump on convenient wagons is also laughable and unless I am psychic and can predict the future I have had a scum read on him and Titus since day 1 before they both became viable wagons.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Wake,

I don't particularly care for your wagon. Which is precisely why I'm not on it.

I've also been playing five games so my attention here hasn't been as much as I'd like. Now I'm at four but I'm starting a new job this week and will probably still be busy.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Wake88 - 5 - dramonic, Egg, pisskop, Flubbernugget, Garmr
dramonic - 5 - Shiro, texcat, dragonspawn, AngryPidgeon, Albert B. Rampage

A Royal Saint - 3 - DeltaWave, Titus, Aneninen

Albert B. Rampage - 1 - freeko
Aneninen - 1 - A Royal Saint

Not Voting: Wake88, ika

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 18:49:13)

V/LA: Shiro, through Wednesday, April 15; Wake88, til Tuesday

Prodding Albert B. Rampage and ika.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by ika »

i got pordded?

shows how much i care about this gaem right now.

im still for wake lynch
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

legit i thought we went to night already. this deadline is like way too long lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

i lost some interest in this game after elusive got modkilled and we went to night tbh
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3170, ika wrote:i got pordded?

shows how much i care about this gaem right now.

im still for wake lynch

Jump on the wake wagons with me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3169, 4nxi3ty wrote:Deadline: 3 days, 16 hours, 59 minutes

Oh man, are we really going to NL this?