Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 423, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 300, Zymf wrote:I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.

Ok. But why name her rather than just refer to the scum team in those posts? It gave an odd vibe.
Uuhm.. I don't know, because that's what I felt like writing xD? I don't know what else to say
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Do you have any other reads, Zymf?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

More to the point, are you still scum reading Witness Protection? If so, for what reasons?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by ZZZX »

FINALLY FINISHED UNI FOR THE TIME BEING (aka for a month :>)

so reading very very soon/ :)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:49 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 410, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 270, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 262, Witness Protection wrote:
I really hate when people use "I have been having real life issues so i can't do anything" instead of just... saying nothing, like i know people have a life and what not, so i don't see the need for people to need to bring them up as excuses, it always looks to me like it's scum that for some reason decided that they need to justify their actions of some sort. And it's not like neither Mika or WP were prod dodging...
Does anyone else have any opinion on that?
~Sakura

Can someone please explain to me what is peoples' problem with explaining why you not going to be around? About 3 different people my my games so far seem to hate it so much that they're willing to immediately scumread for that reason.

Like... if you're supposed to be somewhere doing something but you can't make it, you call up and explain why, you don't just ignore it and then show up a day or two later and pretend that there's no problem, it's just common courtesy right? Does this just not apply here or something? Because I'm happy to just leave without warning next time something comes up if that's more acceptable. This is actually a legit question, can someone please explain this to me?

Notice post 262 in the above, now take a look at . Also, my name's
not
Sakura. And you say don't trust me? :roll:

Opinions?
Mistake formatting, or manipulation? it seems too easy to disprove for scum to be faking it.

In post 219, Mikazuki wrote:Defensive? Really? Explaining why you're wrong is defensive?

I could do this all day
but I actually do need to go. I'll check back in as much as I can today.
Either living with all that dangerous wildlife down under has made you
very
disagreeable, or your scum trying to deflect any and all suspicion.

In post 412, Mikazuki wrote:And how do you determine the difference? Maybe I just get a knee jerk reaction, but I find it profoundly irritating to being accused of 'making excuses' when I have a legitimate reason. Unless of course I should care more about this game than my university degree or work, in which case, oops, I've been slacking off.

There is this thing, called overuse of sarcasm. It eventually looses it's desired effect. Sometimes a little of it goes a long way. I think this looks a little more like deflection.

You've gave "not so great" (imho) reads, and complained about other slots questioning you. I'm not (one of) your Town reads, for whatever reason. You aren't a Town read of mine. We have ways to resolve this.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:54 am

EBWOP or your scum should read "or you're scum". I have no idea where "your" scum are. :p
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:57 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

To what end would that be "manipulation" when you could just point out that you didn't say it? It's obviously a mistake in formatting that occurs when there's a quote within a quote and you delete some text but forget to delete the original quote.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:01 am

In post 428, ZZZX wrote:FINALLY FINISHED UNI FOR THE TIME BEING (aka for a month :>)

so reading very very soon/ :)
Ooc - Congrats, I hope you get to take some of that time for yourself.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:04 am

@ Zelink She's sorta using it to make me look bad, and I don't like it. See her later post.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 am

In post 418, Mikazuki wrote:If you like using meta, I'd like to recommend some further reading for you, you may be suprised.

I'm always up for some extra reading, any in particular you'd want me to read?
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Ooh, personal attacks this early in the game? There's a good sign! That's just how I talk, sorry if it annoys you, us Aussies are a sarcastic lot, must be all those poisonous spiders and jellyfish.

(I highly appreciate your attention to grammar though, good on you)

Yeah that was a formatting mistake, my bad. Your paranoia is astounding though, this is why I'm having issues with your posts to begin with. Trying to make you look bad? I... Can't even with you right now. No :facepalm:

I'm fine with you not liking my reads. Not sure what you mean by "We have ways to resolve this." though. I'm not familiar with WP or how he plays, but as of right now, I'm extremely suspicious of him, consider him my top scum read right now.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Mikazuki »

@WP try reading his grand total of 12 posts in his most recent game.

I was clearly responding to Sakura, your comment about me trying to make you look bad is very concerning as I don't see how any reasonable person could have possibly interpreted it that way.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Actually, I need to go back through WP's ISO, put that read on hold for a sec, it may have been a little premature.

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 am

In post 198, Mikazuki wrote:Disagreeing with someone is less important than whether or not I can rationalise how you came to that conclusion, and overall attitide and behavior counts for a lot too. Unless your reasoning seems completely ridiculous, it doesn't earn you scum points from me if I disagree with you. Some of my thoughts are just thinking aloud and I wanted to take note of what I thought about your posts.
I agree with most of this, and I'm saying I'm having a hard time seeing Mikazuki as Town at this juncture. Maybe it's the sarcasm, the reads, or the messed up formatting. She's not a Town read.

Just a little more on this formatting mistake. I've messed up a lot of tags in my day, but I've never accidentally attributed a post to someone else. How could it happen? Show me that, and I'll back off for now.

Please reread me, but also explain what you've said. You mention me by name, and say I'm scummy.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 433, Witness Protection wrote:@ Zelink She's sorta using it to make me look bad, and I don't like it. See her later post.

Yes, her master plan was misquoting you so that you could point out you didn't say that and then she could be all like, "..."

I must admit, this was indeed a clever plan if it was what happened, but I do not think that is the case.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Mikazuki »

You're... Giving me scum points for bad formatting? I don't even know what to say to that.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I seriously want to town read you now because there's no way scum would try to make a point that is so ridiculous, I actually can't tell if you're being serious or if you actually believe that.

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:24 am

In post 416, Mikazuki wrote:Catching up slowly.

In post 289, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 186, Mikazuki wrote:You disagree with WN a lot, but you stop there. Do you think they're misguided, or scum
Your other two reads are filler.

You did it again, you're off the hook, though I don't know how/why you're doing it? :?
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Not to mention, the thing I quoted was SIGNED by Sakura, and it was concerning her opinion on people who give 'excuses'. How you manage to think that is some kind of diabolical plan to incriminate you I cannot possibly comprehend.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Mikazuki »

It's because I suck at formatting and was in a rush. Can we please return to reality now :facepalm:

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:31 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Loki,
I'm lokely without you,
Please stop being so low-key.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:32 am

In post 439, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I must admit, this was indeed a clever plan if it was what happened, but I do not think that is the case.
You don't mind being misquoted, especially in a game of quotes? You wouldn't work it out? Through all this bullshit, I've gotten (imho) better reads. You're looking more like you want to be divisive, than you're looking like a scum hunter atm.

Today is international sarcasm day.

pedit :lol:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

Placeholder.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 446, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 439, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I must admit, this was indeed a clever plan if it was what happened, but I do not think that is the case.
You don't like chocolate? I love chocolate. Chocolate is actually amazing. You're looking more like you want to eat chocolate, than you're looking like a scum hunter atm.

Today is international chocolate day.

Misquoting someone in a game of quotes just leads to them pointing out they didn't say that. The end. There is no ulterior motive that makes any sense here.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Zelink nooooooo :lol:

Uh... No. I absolutely would not mind if someone left my name on the outside of quote where the actual poster's name is clearly written 2 times.

That is laughable. You scum read me for accidentally quoting with bad format. There is literally nobody in this entire game who would have misattributed that quote to you. Explain how I am being divisive please, apart from my usual sarcasm. You're the one who's complaining that I'm trying to make you look bad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”