Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4946, elusive wrote:VOTE: Shinobi

Yeah, no.

elusive-Can you please flesh out this vote for me and explain why you thin Shinobi is scum? I'm trying to understand where you are coming from.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

*thin=think
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Actually, I'm being an idiot

UNVOTE:

Even if he's scum, we'll know tomorrow if he's lying.

TSO, if we all vote on a target for you to Vig, will you follow that decision? Because I'm not really congortable with a Goodmorning kill.
2023 W/L | 1-0
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4999, Kitz wrote:
In post 4996, dragonspawn wrote:Why are you giving ideas to the scum?

You're totally missing what I'm trying to say.

so enlighten me, what am I missing?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4998, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4995, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4989, T S O wrote:And, in case people don't remember this - Wake hammered the town fucking cop d2.

See, things like this make me think you're either stupid or Scum, and I know you're not stupid.

How does reminding the town of wake's bad move, make him scum when he is trying to argue for a lynch of wakes slot?

Everyone else on that wagon is equally complicit. The hammer carries no more weight than any other vote.
So you're equally complicit, and TSO, and SilverWolf, and Ozgin, and Shinobi. All carry equal weight.

TSO's I might actually weight heavier given how hard he pushed it.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 am

Post by goodmorning »

But, you know, he can be a hypocrite if he wants to be.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 5003, dragonspawn wrote:so enlighten me, what am I missing?

Too town to live? Maybe scum is among them, so they wouldn't fire at self?
It's just food for thought.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5004, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4998, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 4989, T S O wrote:And, in case people don't remember this - Wake hammered the town fucking cop d2.

See, things like this make me think you're either stupid or Scum, and I know you're not stupid.

How does reminding the town of wake's bad move, make him scum when he is trying to argue for a lynch of wakes slot?

Everyone else on that wagon is equally complicit. The hammer carries no more weight than any other vote.
So you're equally complicit, and TSO, and SilverWolf, and Ozgin, and Shinobi. All carry equal weight.

TSO's I might actually weight heavier given how hard he pushed it.

except that wake's unexpected and undeclared hammer cut off discussion. I was away at the time abr fake claimed and I had no opportunity to evaluate it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5006, Kitz wrote:
In post 5003, dragonspawn wrote:so enlighten me, what am I missing?

Too town to live? Maybe scum is among them, so they wouldn't fire at self?
It's just food for thought.

except the scum seem to have been targeting power roles. So a living town read wouldn't be that surprising.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5002, Aeronaut wrote:Actually, I'm being an idiot

UNVOTE:

Even if he's scum, we'll know tomorrow if he's lying.

TSO, if we all vote on a target for you to Vig, will you follow that decision? Because I'm not really congortable with a Goodmorning kill.

If Marquis flips town, I am not shooting at all tonight.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:04 am

Post by T S O »

They'll kill me, and it'll be upon your heads to win this without me - but that's just how it is. I'm sorry.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:04 am

Post by T S O »

Though, as I have said so many times, Marquis -is- going to flip scum.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Marquis »

lol
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Marquis »

this is pretty much my entire stance on the last two pages and tso in general regarding me
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:09 am

Post by T S O »

"oh you think im scum, so you must be scum"

no
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:13 am

Post by T S O »

It's so frustrating trying to guide you guys along the right path when I
know
scum are just poisoning your minds against it and I don't have people around like ABR, who I know would be backing me to the hilt right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 am

Post by T S O »

And a lot of you don't have that requisite experience yet to know when you're being manipulated, and although I can tell you that you're being manipulated, I know that when you haven't felt it before it's just not as real. I know it because I was in games where I got manipulated too and the only one really seeing it was Nacho and even though I read his posts and did my best to understand, I just didn't get it.

And that's what's worrying me - that people like Marquis, who seem genuine, are going to be able to manipulate you when I'm gone. I have one day left. I need this lynch. And I need votes for it.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Fine but you better be right TSO. You know Marquis better than me. I also don't like Wake due to and was voting Marquis yesterday so I'm going to go ahead with this now. I also don't want you shooting GM. Seriously, just don't.

VOTE: Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 5016, T S O wrote:And a lot of you don't have that requisite experience yet to know when you're being manipulated, and although I can tell you that you're being manipulated, I know that when you haven't felt it before it's just not as real. I know it because I was in games where I got manipulated too and the only one really seeing it was Nacho and even though I read his posts and did my best to understand, I just didn't get it.

And that's what's worrying me - that people like Marquis, who seem genuine, are going to be able to manipulate you when I'm gone. I have one day left. I need this lynch. And I need votes for it.

YOU CANNOT BE FUCKING SERIOUS

oh my god tso this is so fucking low of you
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Marquis »

MAYBE I "SEEM GENUINE" BECAUSE I'M FUCKING TOWN
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

Nah. Game's up, Marquis.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Marquis »

i cannot believe you have the audacity to suggest I'M the one being manipulative here, when you've been the one pulling shit like taking advantage of the newbies' tendency to think non-normal roles are possible with your post-deleting role comments, trying to use wake hammering a flipped cop (presenting it as some sort of unholy scum thing, when YOU were on that wagon too, and it's not like the majority of town didn't support it seeing as it was a lynch based on a cop counterclaim) as a reason to get wolf to get sucked back into her paranoia of wake's slot, and on and fucking on.

i

i cannot believe you right now. like what the fuck
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 am

Post by T S O »

Don't fucking lie to my face, Marquis, you can't lie to me like you lie to them. You're the one who was subtly trying to get them to doubt a Vig claim when it's as clear as fucking day that I'm the Vig, and when you saw that angle wasn't working, you backed off it without ever admitting to changing your mind. And on and on and on.

What are you even trying to say? That I said I made a post I didn't in full verification of like 5 people online when I made it, and then saying that scum's big power was to delete one post? I never said anything like that - at this stage you're literally throwing as much mud at me as you can and hoping the newbies think it sticks.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Marquis »

votes have been flying around all over the place today and tso suggesting we're almost at 5-4 lylo and that if i was scum we'd have even gotten to the point where i could be bussed, when i'd probably have had the chance to end this day much earlier by not even going for a tso lynch, pushing some easy bullshit dragon or gm lynch instead, and just nightkilling him??? bitch please. dumb as fuck

i'm vt, or "citizen". my final switch back to fa_q2 yesterday was me being dumb and thinking fa_q2's "vt" claim was fake due to him being scum being forgetful/unaware of the actual normal town role. but then even i instinctively wrote out vt instead of citizen typing this up right now so yeah. that was dumb

if you guys actually fucking believe tso and lynch me today, i don't want there to be any reason for tso to be able to gloat in postgame and the wiki about having the shittiest claim and almost getting lynched and town believing him anyway letting him grab another scum win hahaha i fooled all u plebs!!! like no. i am not here for that and i have the sickest grossest feeling from the recent tone toward tso (wolfy this is mainly you) that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting gm or lynching her tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite being his reads or cases (marquis-gm associatives despite me being obvtown and probably going to be proven flipped town) proved wrong time and time again it's tso.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 4797, T S O wrote:Wait a minute, I think someone deleted one of my posts or something, I can't see it either.

Fuck.

In post 4798, T S O wrote:I don't even have the power to delete my own posts, it wasn't me.

In post 4801, T S O wrote:I don't get it - either this is a scum power, or someone physically deleted the post.

oh come on don't pretend you don't remember, you were fucking hamming it up
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”