She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp Titus...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 12 (Minor Day 1, VC 12)

Bane:
Target player's Sign is revealed.

(3)
Gammagooey:
ActionDan, vezokpiraka, Marquis [L-7]
(2)
ChannelDelibird:
Cheetory6, Titus
(2)
Titus:
ChannelDelibird, T S O
(1)
No Bane:
GuyInFreezer
(1)
Cheetory6:
Bulbazak
(1)
Untrod Tripod:
DeasVail
(1)
Mastin2:
Shadoweh
(1)
Marquis:
Gammagooey
(1)
Zar
: Tammy
(0)
GuyInFreezer:
(Marquis)

(6)
No Bane Vote:
Antihero, Aronis, Espeonage, Mastin2, Untrod Tripod, Zar

Choice:
Should protection stop
one
kill, but inform players when a kill on them was prevented; or
two
kills, without this information?

(8)
One:
ChannelDelibird, ActionDan, vezokpiraka, GuyInFreezer, Marquis, DeasVail, Shadoweh, Titus [L-2]
(4)
Two:
Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, Cheetory6, T S O

(7)
No Choice Vote:
Antihero, Aronis, Bulbazak, Espeonage, Mastin2, Tammy, Zar

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to Bane or Choose. Deadline is Sunday, April 5th at 9 PM CST.

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-05 21:00:00)

Antihero is V/LA until March 31st.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

I think we are going to choose one, but I want to wait to see what rhinox thinks and he's been busy.

We have five days left. If we could hurry up and bane zar so we could choose someone to boon, that would be swell.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I'll catch up later but why bane zar?
(You can just simply link me to your post. I promise I'll read!)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:Yay, a thing I feel mildly qualified to comment on! I found UT's earlier posting to be too in-character with the monster I've created in my head for my liking! In other words, his angry angry response to whoever it was took me by surprise because it was unnervingly similar to what I'd expect from UT in the middle of a game rather than right from the beginning, if you get what I mean!
So you get the impression that he might be trying to force his tone? I kind of get the impression that UT and AD might have some kind of history, so I'm wondering if that might be playing into it.
Beyond that, do you find it off at all that UT more or less sidelined taking any kind of serious stance beyond just a Choice vote? I have this vague impression in my head of UT being a snarky but pushy player and for him to just be a dick at people without actually trying to sort anything playerwise kind of pings me.

P-Edit: Zar feels a little scummy out of this interaction with you, but I don't really feel like we need to rush a bane through based on an angry 1v1. I personally would rather hear your thoughts on Zar after tonight's over and hear if you still feel the same way.

@Zar
, is there any reason you're kind of avoiding an engage with Tammy on this? I feel like you're choosing to focus on other things and that just kind of feels weird to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Tammy, can you make a case that is not filtered through Empire? I don't have that type of knowledge so I cannot tell baggage from legit cases.

GiF, gettig link.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 304, Cheetory6 wrote:but I don't really feel like we need to rush a bane through based on an angry 1v1. I personally would rather hear your thoughts on Zar after tonight's over and hear if you still feel the same way.

So what do YOU think of Zar/Tammy interaction? TvT? TvS? Scum theatre?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 304, Cheetory6 wrote:Zar feels a little scummy out of this interaction with you (Tammy)

I need to read~
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 295, Tammy wrote:
In post 291, DeasVail wrote:
In post 290, Zar wrote:
In post 285, DeasVail wrote:Zar, would it be possible to elaborate a bit on Empire's meta townread of me?

He's around now, he says that off the top of his head, you're self conscious and a lot more stiff and awkward when you're scum; basically your care a lot more about your image; when you're town you're more relaxed and don't really have a filter (he's going off the top of his head, he hasn't played with you in like a year).

Why does he have a confident read in me then if it's off the top of his head?

Because they are bullshitting a conversation they are not actually having. Well I mean they're having it now, but it's because they're pretending to discuss reads instead of actually have them.

Empire knows that I know he can read me pretty well and he'd be happy to catch me as scum. In the last westeros game, when MINA wasn't sure if I was scum she depended on empires read, who was spectating the game. Empire was my other head in fantasy camp; he has a pretty good insight into my scum game. And if you remember last year or so's yoloville he said he knew how to make me town tell if he wanted.

He'd tell me where I was going wrong on shadoweh if that slot was actually town and town reading shadoweh because he'd want a perfect town win here if possible and he wouldn't want me going off on a tangent he thought was wrong, and because he knows how I think about this game, he'd talk to me about it not just put me down.

If he were in this game, he'd probably do something close to that anyway because he'd be 1) playing to get a town read from me and 2) wouldn't want conflict. He can not do these things here because he wouldn't care because he's not the one in the direct conflict and leaving a message that's just putting me down instead of doing anything constructive he knows would bite and get me upset and then discredit me. And that slot is doing it on purpose because they're svum.

For GiF.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

So I can see that Tammy's town.
But what makes Zar scum there?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Kinda hard to evaluate without knowledge of the underlying baggage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 228, Zar wrote:Why would I need to make up stuff?

(Empire thinks reading your angry posts is funny).

In post 235, Zar wrote:
In post 231, Tammy wrote:I mean I totally get no matter what empire is going to trash me in your pt, but I don't see how that's relevant to the game.

Well, could you explain your claim out of the blue? Would that be more relevant?

In post 276, Zar wrote:Also, fferry, Empire is also townreading DV for meta and he potentially thinks shadoweh is town but isn't as confident in that read as in DV because he doesn't have that great a track-record with her.

I won't change my mind on this.

He completely skips over the content of my "angry" posts just to put me down while hes supposedly town reading shadoweh. I Get it empire thinks im shit, that's nice, it's irrelevant to the game and does not come from town. I could see the message from empire being something like "you're angry posts are funny but I think you're off base, etc.". That's not what I get, instead I just get insulted, which does not further a town win at all and is designed to purposefully hurt my feelings.

I don't understand how mean spirited is town at all. It feels more like when he and faraday trolled me and discredited me in marketplace.

The reads coming from empire are trash. He sucks at reading shadoweh, so why he's giving a town read there is beyond me. He also read DV wrong the last time he played against him, so his meta read makes no sense.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

But you linked me that post when I asked why zar needs to be baned
so BOP IS ON YOUUUUUU

I guess I'll have to read some time tomorrow morning if I don't end up visiting DMV again.

P-Edit: Is that for me Tammy?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yes, I'll try to make more sense tomorrow when I'm not trying to get my dissertation submitted.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh I just realized that Empire is in Zar's team lol
That makes sense why Empire never posted in this game and yet ppl are mentioning Empire
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 311, Tammy wrote:DV wrong the last time he played against him, so his meta read makes no sense.

This is a concern of mine too, especially with Zar being unable to decide whether it's a confident read or not, but I'd like to hear more first!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm getting scummy vibes from tammy. It might be jsut her excitement, but something is weird.

People should follow marquis and bane gg.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 316, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm getting scummy vibes from tammy. It might be jsut her excitement, but something is weird.

People should follow marquis and bane gg.

Why? I want to Bane Mastina until she posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Zar »

Tammy, I think you're centering too much the opinion on this slot based on what Empire would do in this game and the assumption that I'm scum because in your head you think I certainly bid a scum token for this game. While I do like playing scum since I think one has a lot more in your control with that alignment, you have to take into account I wouldn't really like the attention in a setup as large that has four times the amount of players involved. In addition, you would have to assume we wouldn't have given Regfan and Empire all of our tokens which is what we did
to spare them an increased mental bill

My team's opinion on you is all jumbled, which is why I asked you Mina's question when you asked about our discussions (being fair, Mina suspected it because of fferry's flipped PM. But we realize your response makes sense now. I (ZAR) don't think anything you've done so far is out of character, frankly I find day one is not your strongest day and I think you tend to be disperse, but think what you've done here is more personality than alignment relevant. Mina thinks you're town, but is not as confident as she would want to be. It's in part influenced by Regfan and Empire actually having a scumread on you, and you defaulting on assuming that he (Empire) would want me to browbeat it over you, given that Mina and myself don't necessarily agree on it. As far as Empire's read on you goes, he says your comment about wanting your teammates to back you up is weird and doesn't think you're the type to overrely on them as town. Regfan thought you focused way too much on the setup and mechanics early on without doing scumhunt, and he disliked your lack of a mention of Espeonage possibly using scum tokens and your reaction towards me bringing it up, he felt it looked very much like an attempt to instantly smear me by pointing fingers at me, which he doesn't think town you would have responded with. He also didn't like how you didn't react with what happened wrt Fferry's slot. Does that make it more clear?

Also, Empire wants me to ask you why you are referencing games that are over 2 years old as his Ironclad Ability to read you. He even says he told you back when you were scum together that you're way better at scum that he (or you) thought you were.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 315, DeasVail wrote:
In post 311, Tammy wrote:DV wrong the last time he played against him, so his meta read makes no sense.

This is a concern of mine too, especially with Zar being unable to decide whether it's a confident read or not, but I'd like to hear more first!

No. Empire says he has a strong read on you. He is basing it on the meta on you off the top of his head, though.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Zar, what do you think? Empire is not playing this game, you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

Lol
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

vezok could be scum.

I want to scum read marquis for ignoring me.

I want to scum read bulba but I always do.

lol I'm scumreading empire which is a strange thing.

I am thinking about what extended scum team would be that anxious to get my slot. completely out of the game.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

What do you mean by "extended scum team"? Any scumteam should not want conftown, unless its me. I suck as conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Zar »

sometimes things come across as being logical in my head, but I may not be conveying them correctly.

as an addendum to 318, I meant to say that she assumed Empire would have a scumread as opposed to a townread on Tammy and have me browbeat it over her.

and regarding fferry's flipped PM, Mina thought Tammy was casually slipping she had a role, but then we realized the Minor Nights. Carry on.
Show

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”