GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

Words from the peanut gallery are, to paraphrase: Empire likes playing as town and this looks like town empire, and:

In post 114, Sotty7 wrote:You claimed to be voting me because I was likely to use tokens to make myself scum. That is untrue, it is pretty well known I favor town if any tokens were to be spent on me it would be in that direction as Nacho hinted at. Not only that but you said that Hoopla was more likely to push a token scum draw than myself yet your vote is on me.
Why me over her?
You're going after the weaker of the two options you listed for yourself and that's not the GreyICE I remember at all.

Well, "why me..." (finishing the quote should be left as an exercise to the reader) Nacho, I know you subscribe, what do you think now?

This wgeurts/Metal Sonic shit is rubbing me super duper wrong.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 135, ZZZX wrote:
In post 112, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 25, ZZZX wrote:my goal right now is to build a town bloc of any size. if we get that in a nightless its basically impossible to lose

I like this thinking. There are several players I am more than willing to bloc up with. (Hoopla, ABR, Nacho, Empire)

In post 28, Metal Sonic wrote:yea the activity is digustingly low for a game start

Well I work all day in a job where I have no internet access. Expect my posting to be around this time every evening, weekends are more accessible.

In post 33, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4, GreyICE wrote:
vote : sotty7

Serious vote.

Last time I played with her, she left the site (or almost left the site?) because she was tired of the paranoia following her around because of her scum game. I doubt she has enough confidence or desire to play around that paranoia when it's correct/deal with the added pressure of getting lynched.

Yeah this is true. I've pretty much stopped playing for the most part unless I get the itch and find a game/player list I really like the look of. I'm playing in Team Mafia because our team won all our games in the last one but were only beaten by The Captains on points so Zor gave us an auto in for this one.

In post 43, Metal Sonic wrote:i want to know if Hoopla can be considered a "legendary scumhunter"

lol

I like ZZZX a lot. My strongest town read at this point. Actively searching and making some good points (#82 wegurts discrepancy in voting ABR and not GreyICE) and his idea to form a voting bloc is something I'm all about

ABR is also probably town here. Passion in his posts. If he isn't it will show over time, he becomes extremely apathetic when scum.

Empire can be town also for post 105. Thinking the same thing.

Vote: GreyICE

Because "tokens" is bullshit and voting me over Hoopla in that respect is even worse.

In post 114, Sotty7 wrote:You claimed to be voting me because I was likely to use tokens to make myself scum. That is untrue, it is pretty well known I favor town if any tokens were to be spent on me it would be in that direction as Nacho hinted at. Not only that but you said that Hoopla was more likely to push a token scum draw than myself yet your vote is on me. Why me over her? You're going after the weaker of the two options you listed for yourself and that's not the GreyICE I remember at all.

In post 134, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Silverwolf

Allow me to ask...

Why?

I hate pointless votes without explanation at this stage of game. There are a few wagons that actually somewhat started but yet you are here contributing ... nothing with this vote? not even any kind of reasoning?

your town points in my opinion just went down a bit

Sotty wagon isn't a wagon. I'm giving GreyICE time to follow his line of thought since he seems town and Sorry doesn't yet seem town, but his reasoning doesn't excite me or interest me in any shape or form, thus probably not gonna sheep there.

Metal Sonic wagon seems decent I guess? His posting outside of the lying for no reason seems fine, but I'm not particularly inclined to pursue that lying line while I am still posting on a phone and can't really efficiently quote things.

If there's another wagon, didn't notice.

I'm joining ABR on Silverwolf because those two posts lacked any sort of personality at all: they sounded like Microsoft Sam in written form, and that's not what I expected to read out of Silverwolf this game. It does make sense for nervous scum at this juncture.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 150, GreyICE wrote:Words from the peanut gallery are, to paraphrase: Empire likes playing as town and this looks like town empire, and:

In post 114, Sotty7 wrote:You claimed to be voting me because I was likely to use tokens to make myself scum. That is untrue, it is pretty well known I favor town if any tokens were to be spent on me it would be in that direction as Nacho hinted at. Not only that but you said that Hoopla was more likely to push a token scum draw than myself yet your vote is on me.
Why me over her?
You're going after the weaker of the two options you listed for yourself and that's not the GreyICE I remember at all.

Well, "why me..." (finishing the quote should be left as an exercise to the reader) Nacho, I know you subscribe, what do you think now?

This wgeurts/Metal Sonic shit is rubbing me super duper wrong.

I don't think that you're intepreting her post correctly, but I'd rather leave her to clarify.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

There is no Metal Sonic wagon, there is only 'wgeurts OMGUS'. He's caught scum who is trying his best to retaliate right now. I don't think he knows who he's up against.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

@ GreyICE and Nachomamma

read my points against wgeurts and see if you agree with them, they make sense or are insightful. Right now he's just discrediting them, but I don't really care about the words of the defendant.
oopsies! haha!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Empire, we used 2 tokens toward town in this game, one token towards town everywhere else.

I also have ZZZX/wgeurts as unshakeable town reads at this point, and I'm pretty sure that Silverwolf will flip scum when we lynch her: Llamarble brought up the possibility first and he was 100% correct.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 155, Nachomamma8 wrote:wgeurts as unshakeable town reads at this point

oopsies! haha!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That means I disagree!

He said that normally clashes end in the mislynch of either wgeurts or ABR. Why do you think scum-wg thinks he can clash with town-ABR and win?

Provoking him out of his playstyle was making a concentrated effort to read him so that he didn't accidentally mislynch him again, which is a fine continuation of thought from the original read.

I'm looking at the trajectory of his read on you now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 123, wgeurts wrote:ZZZX, Empire and Nacho are all town.
ABR my gut says is town.
MS I'm taking others words for him being town until I see him giving some content that says otherwise.

This isn't a strong townread.

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 am

Post by quadz08 »

In post 144, GreyICE wrote:
Mod: Prods on EddieFenix and Hoopla please

The game started 26 hours ago. I will not be prodding anyone just yet.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 8, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2, quadz08 wrote:Deadline is 4/9 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in 10 days, 6 hours, 44 minutes.

Am I mistaken or are deadline supposed to be like 14 days? Or at least 12 days?
oopsies! haha!

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:30 am

Post by quadz08 »

Deadline is flexible for all Team Mafia games. This game will have approximately 10 day deadlines, most of the time, because it will take more Game Days to finish (because there are no kills).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

I will be honest about metal-scum as I have no idea how good he is at imitating his town play. But this looks interesting so far. I still need more content to understand how it is.

also wge-vs-metal is either tvt/svt. With the scum there (if existant) seeming to be metal. But wge would make sense. however generally i dont find you both really scummy. i guess you are attacking metal right now because he didnt read your last posts?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 153, Metal Sonic wrote:There is no Metal Sonic wagon, there is only 'wgeurts OMGUS'. He's caught scum who is trying his best to retaliate right now. I don't think he knows who he's up against.

I know the scum hunter you are but sometimes you need to take it slow man :)
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

Oi ms a special message from GIF:

STOP TUNNELING WGE. HE IS TOWN
redacted
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 159, quadz08 wrote:
In post 144, GreyICE wrote:
Mod: Prods on EddieFenix and Hoopla please

The game started 26 hours ago. I will not be prodding anyone just yet.

And that's terrible.

Nacho is probably town. Although wordy. I think Team Mafia is bringing out the wordy, and not sure I'm loving it.

Metal Sonic:
You can't just ignore a player because you frequently clash with them. Other than that, I don't see too many points.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Wgeurts says that he's "voting for real this time" as a result of MS's case that he thinks is misrepping him and scummy, however, I can't help but feel that it looks like another placeholder vote. I haven't seen wgeurts dissect the game, pick it apart and isolate scum. If anything, he appears to be playing in his own sandbox, reacting to players who affect him, whether by reputation or by content in this game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:06 am

Post by wgeurts »

Yeah, keep in mind ABR that I'm trying to play at my best this game. I've read quite a few wiki articles on gambits, tells and playstyles on the wiki (admittedly while sorting them) and I'm trying to apply some of the stuff I've read to the game. There's a reason I know what slayers gambit is and stuff suddenly
However I'm convinved this time that Metal Sonic is scum, it's either that or he hasn't truely read my posts. His accusations are all false and I was expecting scum (who want to start a push on town) to jump on certain things which wouldn't be as obvious (or pointed out in a different manner, like ZZZX. Compare how ZZZX and MS pointed out that I didn't question ICE.) to town players.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:13 am

I'm unhappy with this lazy, reactive stance. Tell me something about the game outside of your bubble.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:17 am

Post by wgeurts »

Well, ZZZX's probably town as is Nacho and empire.
I think you could well be town.
Eh, we've got a lot of lurkers and I need to confirm wether your statement on SW is correct and relook ICE as I haven't formed a read there yet.
And sorty, I need to look at the ICE to figure if it's TvT or SvT
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 am

Post by wgeurts »

EBWOP:
And sotty, I need to look at the sotty/ICE interaction ...
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 am

Post by wgeurts »

Anything you want me to look at or comment on in particular?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 am

In post 169, wgeurts wrote:Eh, we've got a lot of lurkers and I need to confirm wether your statement on SW is correct and relook ICE as I haven't formed a read there yet.

Nacho has confirmed what you asked for regarding my statement about SW. You've not remarked upon this.

In post 171, wgeurts wrote:Anything you want me to look at or comment on in particular?

What makes you think Empire or Nacho are town? What do you think about Sotty and GreyIce?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Empire »

In post 133, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm not interested in seeing it become a major point of discussion because it's a line of thought that's going to leave Grey tied up with stupid shit and Sotty annoyed with Grey, which will make them less effective as town and won't really end up putting either of them in a position that's even mildly uncomfortable if scum.

Cool. I agree with this assessment and find this whole discussion boring. Now, why does #152 feel like it's a reaction to my #57? What do Llamarble and ffery think about Metal Sonic?

In post 136, Metal Sonic wrote:I have no good reason for lying. It is an action that I perform as town, scum, and out-of-game. Fortunately, most of them are jokes and obvious jabs, therefore white lies which do not violate my basic principles. In short, it is an irrational action.

However, occasionally I lie on purpose. The intention is usually to protect a piece of important information, that may be disadvantageous to my cause if revealed publicly. In the current context, this is because my team wishes to keep our token distribution secret.

I don't buy this in the slightest. The tone of your post and the context of your conversation with ZZZX in the early game seem to suggest that you were trying to come across as sincere, like you really did bet your tokens after the playerlists came out. Assuming what you're saying about your team wanting to keep it a secret is true, why not just flat out say "my team does not want to discuss token assignments"? It seems like this is just an after-the-fact rationalization since you caught some heat from that post.

In post 136, Metal Sonic wrote:May I know why your readslist does not include wgeurts, one of the highest posters in the game, and GreyICE?

They were not on that list because I didn't have reads on them. I post reads when I get them or when I feel like they are ready to be posted.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If I said I knew what you were trying to say with the first question, I'd be a dirty dirty liar. Llamarble felt that the token lying was scummy but feels he's said some good :town: things with questionable bits mixed in, and fferys still pissed at you because you snubbed her earlier.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”