Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Empire »

In post 194, wgeurts wrote:
Empire wrote:wasn't the reaction I was expecting to a prod about Silver/ABR.
Can you elaborate on this? I don't think I understand what your trying to say.

I relayed a question from a teammate of mine about your progression re: Silver and ABR (although in an admittedly flippant way). You responded largely with a post about Metal Sonic. That was not the reaction I was expecting to the question.

P-edit: Nacho, nowhere, although I've read a couple of his games (his ISO in hito's HunterxHunter Mafia was hilarious).
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Post by wgeurts »

If it's SvT I'd say ICE would be the town.
Can't tell what it is yet though.
Your thoughts ABR?
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Post by wgeurts »

@Empire, I see. What were you expecting may I ask?
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Empire »

In the most general sense, pretty much anything that directly addressed Silver or ABR as opposed to Metal, who I did not ask about.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm expecting the same as Empire. We are not the only ones seeing how biased you are regarding MS. Titus says that she's sure that MS is town as well. We can re-visit him later, but he's not scummy for his posts against you, even if factually wrong, he's still coming across as sincere in his suspicion. I think you think he's too confident in his read of you to be town, but we don't see it that way from an objective point of view.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:23 am

Seraphim, tell Iecerint to consider cross-replacing with you because I miss him :)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 164, ZZZX wrote:Oi ms a special message from GIF:

STOP TUNNELING WGE. HE IS TOWN

May I ask why?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 144, GreyICE wrote:
Mod: Prods on EddieFenix and Hoopla please

I post within the first 100 posts/24 hours and you want a prod? Ok. Here's your prod. I think you and wgrets are scum.

In post 187, wgeurts wrote:
In post 180, Empire wrote:Sorry but I don't see them (admittedly, it could be because I'm bad).

wgeurts
, Regfan thinks that your posts and your stances regarding SilverWolf and ABR look like you being too reluctant to lead your own push and instead just waiting to see where the wind blows before joining it. Is this true??

Eh, I'm the one that first attacked MS for the reasons I gave. He's blatantly lying and the posts he then gave after that only confirmed my suspicions.
My whole read on him is based off those posts, he was townish (slightly) before them.
I can go state why his posts are dripping with lies if you want again?
I'll shred every sentence to dust.

I've watched MS pull gambits before as both town and scum. It comes as no surprise to me. Him blatantly lying is also another thing he does and I've watched it catch scum before too. However, please take the time to spoiler a 1v1 on you shreding every last sentence to dust. I will gladly read it over.

ZZZX and MS are town reads for me right now. ABR, while starting off hot tempered and setting off a few alarms, has me leaning town/null now. Already have 2 scum reads as stated above.

In post 206, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 164, ZZZX wrote:Oi ms a special message from GIF:

STOP TUNNELING WGE. HE IS TOWN

May I ask why?

^ Seconded.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 127, Metal Sonic wrote:1. Not denying that GreyICE's claim is absurd and/or not denying that her own slot is scum.
A town response would be either to dismiss GreYICE or because of the moral right that one has received a town PM, thus does not see the need to answer slanderous accusations. Sotty7 is going in-between, by discrediting GreyICE, while doing so in an indirect manner to suggest imposition and avoid conflict.

Yeah... I have come right out and called bullshit on GreyICE. How is that indirect in the slightest?

In post 127, Metal Sonic wrote:2. Accusatory instead of content
"I think that GreyICE"... In response to a push. Instead of providing content on other players or making a stand, Sotty's response was to attack GreyICE ad-hominem rather than something built in logic and/or ignoring the libelous arguments against herself. In no manner is any indication made of GreyICE's conclusion being called out right or wrong -- avoiding the topic of alignment altogether.

I have stated in almost all my posts that GreyICE's "conclusion" is wrong. What the hell are you even trying to get at with this extremely weak and false defense of ICE?

ICE has made a weak vote and despite points to the contrary he has continued to sow his opening vote as legit. None of his points have any merit and instead of adjusting his attack or pushing in a different way he just continues to repeat that I'm caught scum event though his theroy works better for Hoopla who is actually known for gambiting. I could believe she spent tokens on either alignment in this game. At this point I'm just worried I'm letting myself get pulled in by GreyICE and I would really like to see Hoopla post.

Wgeurts was looking shady when he voted ABR and it came out he has played with him before, just felt opportunistic. Once he hopped off however, he has looked a lot better, I don't hate his MS vote who seems to be all over the place right now. To me, the vote change felt genuine, like he is using it to pressure people he wants answers from. If this is something he normally does with his vote then I'm happy.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sotty, you lying sack of scum, you are PATHETIC at this.

My opening vote was to get a read on you. And it fucking worked. You came in here and you launched this pathetic whine where you claimed my vote was illegitimate and tried to get me to lynch Hoopla.

A hundred posts later? Same fucking tune. Same. Fucking. Tune.

Why? You're not trying to sense my alignment. You're looking for weakness. I? I was trying to sense your alignment. And now I know. Now I know every. Little. Detail.

You are scum, and you will be lynched today. This is the end of the line, Sotty, the death tunnel, the white void. Fucking prepare yourself, because if you think MGS was me getting you killed, you ain't seen NOTHING yet.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:11 pm

Vote: Sotty
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:12 pm

Looks like we found our first scum, courtesy of commander Greyice.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 209, GreyICE wrote:Sotty, you lying sack of scum, you are PATHETIC at this.

My opening vote was to get a read on you. And it fucking worked. You came in here and you launched this pathetic whine where you claimed my vote was illegitimate and tried to get me to lynch Hoopla.

A hundred posts later? Same fucking tune. Same. Fucking. Tune.

Why? You're not trying to sense my alignment. You're looking for weakness. I? I was trying to sense your alignment. And now I know. Now I know every. Little. Detail.

You are scum, and you will be lynched today. This is the end of the line, Sotty, the death tunnel, the white void. Fucking prepare yourself, because if you think MGS was me getting you killed, you ain't seen NOTHING yet.

This is crap. I have asked you to elaborate and you have chosen not too. The only post that smacks of any kind of genuine feeling was #119 the rest of your posting RE: me has been rhetoric there is nothing from you to gather what's in my role pm at all.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by zoraster »

Zar (Large Theme) and Empire (Vanilla Nightless) of Westeros Circlejerk have switched games. They may now post, etc. in their new game. This uses Westeros Circlejerk's one swap.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

(Well that was interesting)

Now why have I done what I've done town? Let me tell you.

See, it all started when LLD got her role PM for the theme game. She spent two tokens for scum, and got it. Alongside Katsuki and Who. Now, if you look at the player list for the game, and said it was a "choose your side", you'd probably guess 2 of the scum, maybe 3. All before the game started. Five tokens, four players. What's the ratio of people who like town to people who like scum? 3:1? Around there? Sounds right. And what's the ratio of town to scum? 3:1? And Zoraster. Zoraster wants his mechanics to matter, far beyond what's sane, sensible, logical or balanced.

What if, I wondered, what if half or more of the scumteam were people who spent tokens on scum? What if the people who you would expect to spend tokens on scum mostly did, and the people you would expect to spend tokens on town mostly did, and the people who didn't care didn't spend tokens? What if half or more of the scum were people who spent tokens on scum?

So, who would those people be? Hoopla? Maybe. She's damn good at it. Sotty? A legendary scum player, back for a swan song? Possibly. (I also had Empire down for some reason, which my team assures me was wrong - he prefers town) This seems like an interesting spot to begin poking. Oh, and what a fun time it was.

In post 112, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 25, ZZZX wrote:my goal right now is to build a town bloc of any size. if we get that in a nightless its basically impossible to lose

I like this thinking. There are several players I am more than willing to bloc up with. (Hoopla, ABR, Nacho, Empire)

Because "tokens" is bullshit and voting me over Hoopla in that respect is even worse.

Look at this post friends. She's willing to town bloc with the mystery lady who hasn't posted yet - and then says Hoopla is more likely than her to token scum? Town-Sotty would have only bad information regarding Hoopla's alignment. Yet here she is, ready to ally up. This is BEYOND strange. Does this look like scumhunting? Townhunting? Well, you draw your own conclusions, but didn't look that way to me. Looked like good old fashioned blending in.

In post 114, Sotty7 wrote:You claimed to be voting me because I was likely to use tokens to make myself scum. That is untrue, it is pretty well known I favor town if any tokens were to be spent on me it would be in that direction as Nacho hinted at. Not only that but you said that Hoopla was more likely to push a token scum draw than myself yet your vote is on me. Why me over her? You're going after the weaker of the two options you listed for yourself and that's not the GreyICE I remember at all.

This post? This post was fucking weird too. The only game we played together was a train wreck that got eaten by tigers. It's not "like me" to push someone to see how they react? What would lead her to think that? In fact, I still don't know. She didn't have a good answer for it.

So what was that line? It's not scumhunting, because it's false. It's a total lie. The game I played with her I was certainly no paragon of scumhunters, and I have never been shy with pushing people to see how I react. What is it? It's an attempt to make me look scummy because I'm "not playing like the GreyICE she knows".

In post 208, Sotty7 wrote:ICE has made a weak vote and despite points to the contrary he has continued to sow his opening vote as legit. None of his points have any merit and instead of adjusting his attack or pushing in a different way he just continues to repeat that I'm caught scum event though his theroy works better for Hoopla who is actually known for gambiting. I could believe she spent tokens on either alignment in this game. At this point I'm just worried I'm letting myself get pulled in by GreyICE and I would really like to see Hoopla post.

My opening vote was legit. And now you're "worried" I'm pulling you past Hoopla, the woman you wanted to town-bloc with back in your first post of the game?

See friends, none of this comes off as particularly genuine to me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

umm dude I don't actually think you can talk about the theMe game
oopsies! haha!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

He's referring to the first iteration of the Mini Theme game.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

"Now what have I done town?" Earned a vote....

Vote GreyIce

If you can't let your actions speak for them self, then you are definitely try harding.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

It actually sounded like a rhetorical question though. Like those dudes giving a presentation or some salesman.

Strangely he didn't actually answer the question though, what he has done town. He just told a grandma story about theme game then took a huge dump on sotty
oopsies! haha!

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I will post more substantially tomorrow with some questions and substance but I thought I'd post some reads copy-pasted from my notes:

TOWN
ZZZX (obv)
Empire (or Zor, now?)
ABR (obv)
wgeurts (ABR interaction looks good)

NEUTRAL
Nacho (town/null reading here)
Metal Sonic (still gives me a headache)
GreyICE
sotty (I need to sit on this thing with GreyICE)
Hoopla (hasn't posted)

SCUM
Eddie (don't like posting)
SilverWolf (agree w/ ABR)

Unvote
Vote: SilverWolf
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 215, Metal Sonic wrote:umm dude I don't actually think you can talk about the theMe game

Given it's public information, not going to ignore it. There's no tokens in the current version, so it's not like it gives away anything about current alignments.

Has anyone played with Eddie before? Is he always this lazy?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

If you've done some closer reading you could tell from #207 that I have played with Eddie quite a number of times. Incidentally I give him quite a townread for that same post #207. Details upon request.

And no, I don't consider this lazy. So no, not lazy
oopsies! haha!

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Hoopla »

hello everyone.

who should i vote for?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

finally cake lady is here

That's all the players I think
oopsies! haha!

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Hoopla »

i abstain from the greyice and sotty argument.

who else would like to have a chat?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”