Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Elusive and GM are literally shoveling so much shit in my driveway that it has to be impossible for other people to not see it.

Literally everything that happens in thread - they use as ammo. They're not interested in my answers to anything because they don't care.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by elusive »

I asked you to make a fucking case for Aeronaut as scum. You refuse to put in the work. So either produce a scum case on Aeronaut using his ISO or stop whining like a brat.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not going to ask you again, Shinobi.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Well I don't think you're scum, Shinobi, but my townread on Marquis is actually stronger than my townread on you (I'm townreading Marquis, lean towning Shinobi).

That being said, I was gone for like, 3 days, who fucking knows how much time we have left? I sure as hell don't. Do we have time to stir up a stronger wagon? If not, and if I have to choose between Shinobi/Marquis wagons, I'm more likely to hop on the Shinobi wagon than I am the Marquis. I'm reading his ISO on the other tab and his reaction to TSO's claim and TSO's attacks on him read town to me.

PEdit:

elusive wrote:I asked you to make a fucking case for Aeronaut as scum. You refuse to put in the work. So either produce a scum case on Aeronaut using his ISO or stop whining like a brat.

I kinda agree with this. What is your case on Aeronaut? Give me something else to look towards.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5227, elusive wrote:I'm not going to ask you again, Shinobi.

I gave you my read. There's no reason for you to keep asking for a case when I already told you what I thought.

Though if you want to keep looking for excuses to hang your vote on me, go ahead.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Kitz »

Not even a
Spoiler:
wall scum-case that we can read and reffer to any time?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Shinobi »

@Ozgin: I already told you what I thought about Aero.
Specifically, why do people care about my case on Aero when I have 3 different scumreads? Nobody is asking about the other two but they're just harping on this one thing like it's the end-all-be-all of my play.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Here is what I'm thinking now.

tso is still obviously a vigilante.

the fact that oz wants to lynch him claiming he is a SK instead of hunting scum makes me think that he is scum.

I think gm is probably town.

cheetory is more likely town since he doesn't care about the SK nonsense.

I'm still not sure about elusives claim.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5231, Shinobi wrote:@Ozgin: I already told you what I thought about Aero.
Specifically, why do people care about my case on Aero when I have 3 different scumreads? Nobody is asking about the other two but they're just harping on this one thing like it's the end-all-be-all of my play.

protecting aero?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5206, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5205, goodmorning wrote:Shimobi is trying
awfully hard
to make ABR's no-result a thing.

Already noted by someone else but still meaningless.

If you had votes on you and one of our information roles claimed a check on you, you'd be doing the exact same thing.

Yes, except that Tracker is meaningless and, as unreliable as ABR proved, is doubly meaningless.

In post 5220, Kitz wrote:Also, random question. What Non-SK neutral killers are accepted in Normal Large?

SKs are the only accepted 3p (that is, non-groupscum) in Normals.

In post 5225, Shinobi wrote:Elusive and GM are literally shoveling so much shit in my driveway that it has to be impossible for other people to not see it.

Literally everything that happens in thread - they use as ammo. They're not interested in my answers to anything because they don't care.

I really don't know what you're talking about here.

P-Edit: Yup, dragon is definitely Town.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5233, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 5231, Shinobi wrote:@Ozgin: I already told you what I thought about Aero.

protecting aero?

Seriously?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5195, Shinobi wrote:I just explained why I think Aero is scum, and I've been asking about him throughout most of today anyway.

Which refers to:

In post 5188, Shinobi wrote:
Aeronaut is still reaching to try and lynch our claimed vigi while directing his shot.

Which isn't much of an explanation.

Pedit:

Shin, I'm just asking for something more elaborate and reliable than "Aeronaut is trying to lynch the guy who claimed vig."

Pedit2:

dragonspawn wrote:the fact that oz wants to lynch him claiming he is a SK instead of hunting scum makes me think that he is scum.

>"the fact that oz wants to lynch him claiming he is a SK instead of hunting scum makes me think that he is scum."
>"the fact that oz wants to lynch him [...] makes me think that he is scum."
>"oz wants to lynch him [...] he is scum."
>mfw

Ozgin wrote:I have no intention of killing TSO yet, because right now I don't have a reason to suspect him scum, and even if my gut SK-read is correct, for now he's better off alive [...]

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Well, there's the strategy that says if you leave the SK alive then crosskills can still happen.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by elusive »

So I asked Shinobi several times to provide an actual case on why he scum reads Aeronaut. The concept of case is foreign to no one in this game or they would ask. Interestingly he mentions two other scum reads but won't provide a case for either of them as well.

Being obstructive does no one any good.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Ozgin »

@GM that's what I was saying in the post where I said I wanna leave TSO alive! Like I said - Worst case scenario is he's a Serial Killer on a leash.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Well, no, worst case is he's an SK not on a leash. Or groupscum. Actually he's more likely to be groupscum than he is to be SK at this point, imo.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5219, Ozgin wrote:Day 1 - "Let's kill someone random! Why not? I'm the SK, it's my
job
to kill everyone. Either kill scum luckily or doctor (just as lucky for me, since I'm anti-everything)."
Day 2 - "Oh look, a scum died last night. I can claim that as my own work."
Day 3 - "Hm. I'm gonna hard crumb that the vig will kill MathBlade tonight, then as the SK kill Math so I can claim vig later! They'll have to buy it!"
Day 4 - "Everyone is shitting on FAQ. Instead of claiming vig now, I'll just ride out this wave and let them lynch someone, and claim tomorrow."
Day 5 - "Everyone look! Turn your attention to day 3 - I must be vig because I hard crumbed this! I also must be town because I'm a vig and scum died night 1! Let's kill Marquis!"

Now, if Marquis flips town on a lynch and you're alive tomorrow (And no scum die tonight):

Day 6 - "Woah woah woah guys, it was an honest mistake! I'm a vig, not a cop! I couldn't have known my kill last night was town, and I couldn't have known that Marquis wasn't scum! They looked like scum! I dunno why I'm still alive! Please don't lynch me!"

But if the scum kill you tonight and you flip SK, I'll probably laugh harder than I should. If you flip vigilante, I'll feel pretty stupid, but my gut is SCREAMING at me.

I genuinely have not read this post past d1, where apparently I, a rather alright scum player, decided to kill someone random instead of an actual threat, because, still, time and time again,
no reason.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Kitz »

In post 5240, goodmorning wrote:ctually he's more likely to be groupscum than he is to be SK at this point, imo.

With who?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5238, elusive wrote:So I asked Shinobi several times to provide an actual case on why he scum reads Aeronaut. The concept of case is foreign to no one in this game or they would ask. Interestingly he mentions two other scum reads but won't provide a case for either of them as well.

Being obstructive does no one any good.

It's almost like I don't care what you think when you vote me over nothing and then keep coming up with reasons after the fact.

You yelling about anything isn't going to make me do anything, sorry.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by elusive »

Lame. ^
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5235, Shinobi wrote:

protecting aero?

Seriously?

and what reason do you think they have for only asking you about aero?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5245, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 5235, Shinobi wrote:

protecting aero?

Seriously?

and what reason do you think they have for only asking you about aero?

You tell me?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by T S O »

Your logic keeps falling to pieces in certain areas and you refuse to address these:

-Why the fuck did I kill Boonskiies n1 if I'm the SK?
-Where's my n2 kill?
-Where's the vig's kill n3 if I'm the SK?
-Where's my n4 kill?
-Why hasn't the vig counterclaimed me?

And, here's one for the road:

Why the fuck would I set up a Vig claim when the alive Vig would just counterclaim me?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by T S O »

Why do I have to address this bullshit instead of directing the town like I should be? Jesus.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5240, goodmorning wrote:Well, no, worst case is he's an SK not on a leash. Or groupscum. Actually he's more likely to be groupscum than he is to be SK at this point, imo.

-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”