Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh, yea I've sort of lost some of my suspicion of dragon, just based on the fact that he really doesn't seem to know what's going on. He's sort of lurked in the shadows a bit lately though, so I might take a second glance there.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5317, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 5314, SilverWolf wrote:Marquis-I'll look that over and get back to you.

OK, Let's say that we mislynch today, worse case scenario and TSO vig kills town by mistake and scum kills town as well.

That puts us to 8 alive tomorrow, which if there are 4 scum left alive is a sure fire win for scum. I don't know if there are 3 or 4 right now. In a game like this I could see a 4 or 5 person scumteam. With town OP'd who knows? Anyone have experience with typical scumteam size in Large Normals?

So, given this, and without a real solid scum lead, should we consider a NL or am I being dumb?

With the way my mind is right now, you will not insult me if you think I'm being an idiot. But perhaps a NL would be best now?

Then, worse case scenario, vig misfires, scum kills, that brings us to 9 tomorrow which could be a lylo situation but not an auto-loss because pisskop was killed and there is no way I'm going to believe a 6 person scumteam.

We have 4 days until deadline. Input, ideas?

I'm not going to be voting Marquis today. Best option today is Shinobi, who won't share his full reads with us, or really provide a lot of details of his thoughts outside of random one-lines which really don't hold a lot of weight with me. He keeps trying to milk that D1 "no track" read which doesn't conftown, and really can't be trusted much coming from ABR.

I'd like to vote Shinobi, but I have no idea what the VC is and I'd like to not accident-hammer. I believe he was L-2 last I checked.

I fucking typed out my reads already.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Shinobi »

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 5195, Shinobi wrote:I never made a giant post explaining my reads. I've been giving reads throughout today and there's no reason for you to not be able to see them.

I've already noted that I thought Marquis/TSO was likely TvT.
I've said that I thought Kitz was town because I think he reads were so off-the-wall that scum wouldn't actually dare to have them.
I've fought with GM over the course of today.
I just explained why I think Aero is scum, and I've been asking about him throughout most of today anyway.

The only ones you might have an excuse to not know about are my reads on you/SilverWolf, and I think SilverWolf is town. It does seem like she's trying to figure things out with her posting and that she's trying to get a look at the big picture rather than get into fights with other players.

If you couldn't see them before, you can now.

Wow, its like my unvote just told me to kill myself.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, you only mentioned like half the players still in-game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@shinobi
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So, what about dragonspawn? What about Ogzin? What about Cheetory?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Dragonspawn exists. It seemed like he was catching on to the majority of the accusations on me being bullshit but I'm an idiot and didn't catch it. So townlean.
Ozgin seems reasonable and towny I guess.
Cheetory is.....I don't know how to describe it. He's here and he's asking questions, but then he gets answers and leaves and it just doesn't seem like my answers sated him in the first place because he's still on me. I'd like to say town, but I really don't know.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5328, elusive wrote:
In post 5195, Shinobi wrote:I never made a giant post explaining my reads. I've been giving reads throughout today and there's no reason for you to not be able to see them.

I've said that I thought Kitz was town because I think he reads were so off-the-wall that scum wouldn't actually dare to have them.
I just explained why I think Aero is scum, and I've been asking about him throughout most of today anyway.

The only ones you might have an excuse to not know about are my reads on you/SilverWolf, and I think SilverWolf is town. It does seem like she's trying to figure things out with her posting and that she's trying to get a look at the big picture rather than get into fights with other players.

Explain?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Shinobi-You've been calling Kitz scum for awhile now, even going so far as to say it would be fun to kill her here: and and these post show you were suspicious of her as well and

It was all about her reads that you didn't like. Then today suddenly you completely changed your mind and said she's town here and .

But her reads have been like that all game so why suddenly is she town for having weird reads when you've been pretty sure she's scum up until recently?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5334, SilverWolf wrote:Shinobi-You've been calling Kitz scum for awhile now, even going so far as to say it would be fun to kill her here: and and these post show you were suspicious of her as well and

It was all about her reads that you didn't like. Then today suddenly you completely changed your mind and said she's town here and .

But her reads have been like that all game so why suddenly is she town for having weird reads when you've been pretty sure she's scum up until recently?

Mostly because I can't imagine a world where scum actually calls you scum.

Afaik that was the first time she's done so. A lot of the time I play off of omgus, which gets fueled pretty hard when someone tunnels me all game. Normally I doubt that most tunnelers are mafia, especially since I tend to be a really popular target for newer players for some reason, but I usually love trying to kill them because it makes me feel better about getting tunneled.

I wouldn't say I was "pretty sure" at any rate. I'm sure I postured like it but there's a reason I don't blow the thread up trying to kill Kitz every time she calls me scum, which has been basically the entire game.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Shinobi »

@Aero: Are you going to at least pretend to follow up on me or are you just going to afk with your vote on me more?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5312, dragonspawn wrote:I seriously dont see how any of you could argue that tso isn't town. His entire game play has been town from the beginning. He is obviously the vigilante. Why the heck is that so difficult to see?

i don't think we have a SK. I highly doubt tso was deliberately not shooting people to pretend to to be a nonconsecutive vigilante.

and oz, you can claim your being cautious all you want. The fact still remains that you keep going after tso rather than hunt scum. That seems scummy to me.

So I'm really not understanding how me believing TSO isn't the vigilante and is the SK is suddenly equivalent to me wanting to lynch him? I'm just saying that I wanna treat TSO like a blast cap in a pound of C4 - very carefully, very controlled-ly, and very nervously. He can do lots of good for town; but he can hurt us also. Just remember that.

I was gonna vote Shin too, man that's scary, because I'm not ready to hammer him yet.

PEdit:
>Mfw my iPad doesn't load like a whole page and I miss Shinobi actually posting some good stuff.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by goodmorning »

@Shinobi:
In post 5234, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5225, Shinobi wrote:Elusive and GM are literally shoveling so much shit in my driveway that it has to be impossible for other people to not see it.

Literally everything that happens in thread - they use as ammo. They're not interested in my answers to anything because they don't care.

I really don't know what you're talking about here.

In post 5316, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5264, Shinobi wrote:Do you not see the validity of my arguments against GM/elusive or no?

I'll ask again: what arguments?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5338, goodmorning wrote:@Shinobi:
In post 5225, Shinobi wrote:Elusive and GM are literally shoveling so much shit in my driveway that it has to be impossible for other people to not see it.

Literally everything that happens in thread - they use as ammo. They're not interested in my answers to anything because they don't care.

In post 5264, Shinobi wrote:Do you not see the validity of my arguments against GM/elusive or no?

We've fought on this repeatedly already.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Shinobi »

You were even talking about me harping on a tracker check as a scumtell.

How can you not see that as an issue?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5339, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5338, goodmorning wrote:@Shinobi:

We've fought on this repeatedly already.

What arguments then? Please quote them.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Shinobi »

No. Read the thread.

This will be the end of me explaining my arguments to you.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5336, Shinobi wrote:@Aero: Are you going to at least pretend to follow up on me or are you just going to afk with your vote on me more?

In post 5333, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5328, elusive wrote:

Explain?

Somehow I don't feel like either of these things are happening.
I know elusive isn't doing it because she couldn't be bothered to explain her vote in the first place.

Aero, where'd you go? You got what you wanted, so surely you have some kind of follow-up...Right?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5342, Shinobi wrote:No. Read the thread.

I DID

YOU HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING COHERENT AGAINST ME

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by ika »

Shinobi: Cheetory6, goodmorning, kitz, Aeronaut [l-2]
marquis: TSO, dragonspawn, SilverWolf [l-3]
goodmorning: Shinobi
Aeronaut: Marquis

Not voting: goodmorning, Ozgin, elusive

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch

(expired on 2015-04-06 00:00:00)
Last edited by ika on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5344, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5342, Shinobi wrote:No. Read the thread.

I DID

YOU HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING COHERENT AGAINST ME

Not how it looks fmpov. I see a crazy person trying to lynch me because of "revisionist history" and "tracker claims lol," both of which I thought that I had adequately explained, relevancy aside.

It's kind of like a merry-go-round. I scumread you, I explained why, and then you thought it was wrong and scumread me. And then I tried to explain and it seemed like you just kept going with it, so I thought that was scummy...Etcetera.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by T S O »

And Aeronaut gains 2 votes; next thing you know, town deadline lynch.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by T S O »

goodmorning, quite frankly, you can fuck off if you have the nerve to tell me to do so; my ego might make me an idiot but at least my reads aren't fucking diabolically bad.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:01 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Aeronaut
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”