Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:I'd be interested in this "scumread" you got on me actually. If you could flesh that out it would be grand.
sthar8 wrote:@fen- do you feel like expounding on any of your other reads?

Mostly it's gut, and/or a couple of small things and the rest of the posts either fit with or don't contradict that read. e.g. Dragons - enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying himself. pieguy - getting reads from team, etc.

The last (and only) game I've played with Mala was Wicked, where she won as scum to my town. Reading through the scum-thread after the game, I felt it should have been a lot more obvious - the way her actual feelings as scum occasionally affected her play in the game. I kinda got the same sense from her opening posts here, that there was a bit of a facade maybe.

Sorry that's not very specific though, when I have time (tomorrow) I'll do a re-read and try and elaborate more.

Oh and SleepyKrew, CES says that Trojan is town so you don't need to worry about reading him :]
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 142, sthar8 wrote:p-edit oh blarg that case. pie just jumped into the 'persons of interest' group for me.

what didn't you like about it?

In post 147, Boonskiies wrote:@sthr - Pie and I have never had a game where one of us weren't scum. We've been partners even before. I tunnel her hard. Everytime. She can catch me out as scum like a [insert ridiculous comparison here]. This is just a page 6 read for me, so not too much merit to it, but it is worth paying attention to.

do you have any scum reads? I'm also somewhat surprised you'd be willing to say I wouldn't town read you as scum without so much as asking why I was town reading you first.

In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote:Oh pie, is Mara an expert on reading you online too? I may ask her to explain why you're town later.

I don't really know, we've only played one game online in the last year. I was a mason and she was in a hydra. /shrug
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 150, Fenchurch wrote:Oh and SleepyKrew, CES says that Trojan is town so you don't need to worry about reading him

Is he always accurate, or almost always accurate? Could you explain why he's reading Trojan as town?
To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 151, pieguyn wrote:I don't really know, we've only played one game online in the last year. I was a mason and she was in a hydra. /shrug

...could you ask her, please?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 153, SleepyKrew wrote:...could you ask her, please?

sure
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 152, SleepyKrew wrote:Is he always accurate, or almost always accurate? Could you explain why he's reading Trojan as town?

He says that Trojan was obvious as scum and got lynched D1 in the last Team Mafia.

Also, I've just seen that CDB read this game overnight! He has Egg and SKrew as town, jason as scum, and says that is who he'd be voting right now.

Yay!
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I seriously don't understand how anyone can have a read on me yet.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:08 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 106, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 97, DeltaWave wrote:VOTE: Egg

Was that an RVS-type vote, or a vote based on suspicion?

I don't have much for reads right now.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Egg »

Vote sthar

I feel like he's taking easy stances and asking obvious questions rather than telling us what he truly believes.

Examples:
-Delta lurking
-caling Thor vs STD town vs town
-asking fenchurch for a new reads list
-the boon question

It's not that he's being "useless" or anything. It just has a blend in and contribute for the sake of it vibe to me.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 128, pieguyn wrote:
In post 117, Trojan Horse wrote:pieguyn, Tammy wants you to explain your Jason-scumread some more.

I'll go through it in detail later tonight. does Tammy have a town read on him?

Not a solid town read yet, but she seems to be leaning in that direction. She thinks she can get a solid read on Jason, but it may take some time. She isn't bothered by Jason's multiple-vote opening post.

She also likes your suspicion of mala. I'm going to take a closer look...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 139, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?

jesus....

In post 142, sthar8 wrote:@jason- why did you comment on my activity, but not delta's?

A mistake, I should have. Since he had not posted, I never even took notice of him.

In post 140, pieguyn wrote:came off more like he was trying to appear like he was being logical and consider all possibilities, without actually committing to a firm stance either way or doing anything to make a hard push on anyone. the question to TH:

This is what confuses me, if I am coming off as Logical and considering all circumstances, shouldn't that show as town not scum? Scum don't need to apply logic or consider possibilities, they know who is scum. It is town that needs to be considerate of all options and be logical about them?

More later, I am just home and going to make some stew :)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 157, DeltaWave wrote:

Alright, you don't have reads, but is there anything that picked up your interest or even something you took notice of in the first 7 pages?

I understand it can be hard to get reads, I have that issue sometimes. But having nothing at all to go on after 7 pages of pretty much all discussion with little random seems a little weird.

Give us something, anything?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, the more I think about 139, the more I call bullshit.

VOTE: Boonskiies
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

If Mala is scum I'm going to cut out my brain and never use logic again and only rely on my gut.

In post 156, SleepyKrew wrote:I seriously don't understand how anyone can have a read on me yet.

You're town.

In post 157, DeltaWave wrote:

That's a non-answer to the question.

In post 158, Egg wrote:I feel like he's taking easy stances and asking obvious questions rather than telling us what he truly believes.

This is a fair point.

In post 158, Egg wrote:-caling Thor vs STD town vs town

Do you disagree?

In post 158, Egg wrote:-asking fenchurch for a new reads list

In post 142, sthar8 wrote:@fen- do you feel like expounding on any of your other reads?

He didn't; Fenchurch just posted an updated one in response.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 144, SleepyKrew wrote:jason meta has the chance of giving me a decent scumread on him, and I don't want to push two decent scumreads at once right now, which is why I'm holding off on getting my Trojan read.

I have provided my last 3 scum games on here in the early pages, I would be happy to provide a few town games if need be.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 64, Boonskiies wrote:Jason, are you concluding that you are town reading someone based off of 1 post said in the first 3 pages of the game?

The Irony in this post is delightful, given you are town reading someone based on one post of them saying they think you are not scum :D
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Egg »

Guys, I know what Boon is getting at with Pie listing him as possible town but I'll let him answer.

Jason, I think you are misrepping Pie's stance. But, again, I'll let him answer first.

STD, I don't have a strong enough read on you or Thor yet to be able to say I definitely agree or disagree, but sthar's writing it off as town vs town just looks like scum trying to show they have reads. It's very easy to take an arguement like that and call it town vs town. Specifically, it stands out because he didn't comment on any specific words you guys posted or anything. He didn't tell us what you said that looks town to him. He just kind of looks at two guys arguing and says they are town. It's just too easy a stance to take without explaining.

I took sthar's comment towards Fenchurch as wanting an update from his previous reads list. Prodding for more, whether he meant what I thought he meant orwhat you thought he meant, is easy to do though.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:47 am

In post 166, Egg wrote:I took sthar's comment towards Fenchurch as wanting an update from his previous reads list. Prodding for more, whether he meant what I thought he meant orwhat you thought he meant, is easy to do though.

Fair.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:48 am

In post 166, Egg wrote:STD, I don't have a strong enough read on you or Thor yet to be able to say I definitely agree or disagree, but sthar's writing it off as town vs town just looks like scum trying to show they have reads. It's very easy to take an arguement like that and call it town vs town. Specifically, it stands out because he didn't comment on any specific words you guys posted or anything. He didn't tell us what you said that looks town to him. He just kind of looks at two guys arguing and says they are town. It's just too easy a stance to take without explaining.

Fair.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

Eh. Pieguyn, I understand your suspicion of Mala. Do I agree with it? Not sure. Mala's not pinging my scumdar.

Okay Boon, so you don't think Pieguyn is scum. Do you have a top suspect at the moment?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 166, Egg wrote:Jason, I think you are misrepping Pie's stance. But, again, I'll let him answer first.

It's not Pis stance I am questioning, it is Boonskii's read of Pi I am wary of.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Egg »

STD, when you say "fair", does it mean you agree or you just understand where I am coming from? Because I notice you didn't use your vote to help me start a wagon on sthar.

Jason, I meant this:
Jason wrote: This is what confuses me, if I am coming off as Logical and considering all circumstances, shouldn't that show as town not scum? Scum don't need to apply logic or consider possibilities, they know who is scum. It is town that needs to be considerate of all options and be logical about them? 
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 117, Trojan Horse wrote:Jason, how do you feel about this wagon against you? Obviously, you're going to say "it's wrong, I'm town", but what do you think about the people on the bandwagon?

Sorry, I missed this on first glance read through earlier.

I'm not overly bothered by it tbh. I would rather take time and look for scum, than respond over and over again. I think the reasons of the switching vote and OMGUS are overly stretched, but eh, I am going to continue looking for scum regardless of the wagon against me and how many are on it. I will continue to look for scum and point out what I think is scummy right up until thread locking in the event of my lynch
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 am

In post 172, Egg wrote:STD, when you say "fair", does it mean you agree or you just understand where I am coming from? Because I notice you didn't use your vote to help me start a wagon on sthar.

The latter.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”