T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5424, Kitz wrote:T S O, I have a question.
Let's say we get a scum and you manage to kill another scum, which leaves down to 3, would you accept being lynched if it's necessary since if you don't die?

I'm thinking ahead on what the players here would try.

And then scum don't kill me, and I get mislynched tomorrow?

No.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

Vote on Marquis is beyond stupid right now.

I need to examine both these wagons again.

No one hammer yet please, thanks.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Kitz »

SilverWolf, can we have a X Time notification before a hammer?
Say you intend to hammer in like 30 minutes or an hour, we'd at least be notified and (somewhat) prepared, instead of a "yoink hammer BB M8".
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

UNVOTE:
Only here for a second. I want more time. kthnx
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

Assuming she's going to hammer, which I sincerely hope she doesn't.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5428, Kitz wrote:SilverWolf, can we have a X Time notification before a hammer?
Say you intend to hammer in like 30 minutes or an hour, we'd at least be notified and (somewhat) prepared, instead of a "yoink hammer BB M8".

Yes of course I will do that.

When I intend to hammer, I'll give a couple hours notice. I have some things I need to do and I need to re-examine these wagons.

We have 3 days. All I ask is no one hammer before I get a chance to do this first. I will give a MINIMUM of 2 hours notice.

Actually, with Cheetory's unvote, this makes me feel safer here.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Shinobi: goodmorning, kitz, Aeronaut, Ozgin [L-2]
Aeronaut: Marquis, TSO, dragonspawn, shinobi [L-2]

Not voting: elusive, Cheetory6, SilverWolf

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch

(expired on 2015-04-06 00:00:00)
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Ozgin »

So I'm going to be unavailable for the next maybe 24 hours. I need help NOW to make a decision. Give me the reasons for voting Aero, tell me why he's scummy.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 am

Post by T S O »

Superficial reads, no town thought processes, pushing lynches on nothing.
-Marquis
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Ozgin »

Can I get like, one quote for each?

And Aero, where are you anyways?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm here. Looking at what I missed
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 5370, dragonspawn wrote:Largely process of elimination

add to that protests of innocence early in the game.

Can you clarify what this means?

In post 5372, T S O wrote:
In post 5363, SilverWolf wrote:I really don't believe Aero is scum. What in the world happened to make people suddenly believe that? Please give me a case here people so I can look at it. I'm only around in this game due to deadline coming up so please spell it out in words I can understand.

Inconsistent arguments regarding me is an important one: "I think you're SK for no reason but I'd like you to shoot here" like he somehow thinks that SK-TSO would be leashed, when I know that he knows that would never happen.

Well, I've never played a game with SK-TSO before. How would I know what you would and wouldn't do? Also, if you're an SK, why would you shoot someone else and confirm yourself as scum? It's against your win condition.

In post 5377, Ozgin wrote:Why are people voting for Aeronaut? @Everyone

Why is Aeronauts fighting of his wagon, "Well even if I'm scum why does that make Marquis town?" Like, what the actual hell is that? @Aeronaut

I'm saying that TSO's reasoning to jump off of Marquis doesn't seem incredibly logical. His reasoning is that "Marquis wouldn't bus his buddy" which seems like a weak as fuck reason after spending two weeks of TSO bitching and moaning at us about how we should lynch Marquis because he's 100% scum. I'm also saying that TSO seems to be trying to rule out that there could be two factions still in the game.

In post 5396, Shinobi wrote:Aero still doesn't have a reason to be on my wagon afaik. I just mosey'd onto his scumlist out of the ether and it doesn't seem like he cares about my answers to anything.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
In post 5317, Aeronaut wrote:
I'm not going to be voting Marquis today. Best option today is Shinobi, who won't share his full reads with us, or really provide a lot of details of his thoughts outside of random one-lines which really don't hold a lot of weight with me. He keeps trying to milk that D1 "no track" read which doesn't conftown, and really can't be trusted much coming from ABR.

I'd like to vote Shinobi, but I have no idea what the VC is and I'd like to not accident-hammer. I believe he was L-2 last I checked.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 5434, T S O wrote:Superficial reads, no town thought processes, pushing lynches on nothing.

Pushing a lynch on shinobi is nothing?
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm saying you're pushing a lynch on Shinobi based on nothing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by T S O »

I also wonder what exactly your point here regarding my move from Marquis is - I genuinely don't understand the scum motivation behind it, unless I am so desperate to save my scumbuddy Shinobi, in which case I would still have the same amount of support, minus SilverWolf but plus Marquis, but now I have to go attack a new person and explain my motivation for doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by T S O »

It's easy to point fingers and say "Oh, TSO's not voting Marquis anymore! Strange! Inconsistent!" That's right. As town I am not consistent. I get paranoid as hell and regularly flip reads back and forth in my mind. As scum my reads are extremely logical and consistent and never change. Fuck consistency. I'd rather be called out for inconsistency and do my best to lynch people I believe are scum rather than play like a coward and not push my current reads because I'm scared someone might scumread me for a lack of clear factors to instigate the read change.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 5440, T S O wrote:I also wonder what exactly your point here regarding my move from Marquis is - I genuinely don't understand the scum motivation behind it, unless I am so desperate to save my scumbuddy Shinobi, in which case I would still have the same amount of support, minus SilverWolf but plus Marquis, but now I have to go attack a new person and explain my motivation for doing so.

..... Or, you realized that nobody was going to commit to lynching Marquis today and you realized that you had to switch your positioning.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

i completely forgot cheetory was even part of this game :/

had a townread on him earlier but it moved to null and now completely eroded. would advocate a lynch or vig there.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5442, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 5440, T S O wrote:I also wonder what exactly your point here regarding my move from Marquis is - I genuinely don't understand the scum motivation behind it, unless I am so desperate to save my scumbuddy Shinobi, in which case I would still have the same amount of support, minus SilverWolf but plus Marquis, but now I have to go attack a new person and explain my motivation for doing so.

..... Or, you realized that nobody was going to commit to lynching Marquis today and you realized that you had to switch your positioning.

Why did I have to do that?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by T S O »

Actually, {TSO, dragonspawn, SilverWolf, Kitz} was 4 of the 6 required. It is quite possible Cheetory would have sided with me. Shinobi would also have done so. That's 6.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by T S O »

So, yes, your argument has just died a horrible death, but I want to see where you bring it anyway. Continue.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5023, Marquis wrote:if you guys actually fucking believe tso and lynch me today, i don't want there to be any reason for tso to be able to gloat in postgame and the wiki about having the shittiest claim and almost getting lynched and town believing him anyway letting him grab another scum win hahaha i fooled all u plebs!!! like no. i am not here for that and i have the sickest grossest feeling from the recent tone toward tso (wolfy this is mainly you) that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting gm or lynching her tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite being his reads or cases (marquis-gm associatives despite me being obvtown and probably going to be proven flipped town) proved wrong time and time again it's tso.

If you're town, Marquis, this was a super-sweet thing to say.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by T S O »

Considering quoting tht.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by T S O »

*that. goddamn it.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”