Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was being sarcastic in order to mask my extreme irritation with him claiming.

Hey, who wants to talk about what we're doing with our two lynches tomorrow while Ffery and Friends ponder our Boonage? I'm guessing there's some popularity nudges in Gamma's direction? TBD hasn't conferred with me yet since Empire started posting. If I were to guess they will say something like 'he's still scum lynch the scumfuck trolololol'. I personally would love to wagon CBD and already have my vote itching to stuff in his stupid pokebeak. Tammy, who else besides Empire do you think should go? I think you're getting into semantics with him, though him refusing to admit you're town at this point is weird to me. Stubbornness I guess.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 992, Espeonage wrote:I have a feeling I might need to actually read the thread.

Why are you calling me scum and saying I'm not obvtowning in my own special way if you haven't read the thread?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1070, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1063, Shadoweh wrote:extended family

interesting (though not really relevant to anything) that you used this word. I've been talking about extended families to Nacho wrt these games.

I'm not sure about the implications the use of this term has on my team. :shifty:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You know what they say Deevee, incest is wincest!
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1075, Shadoweh wrote:I was being sarcastic in order to mask my extreme irritation with him claiming.

Hey, who wants to talk about what we're doing with our two lynches tomorrow while Ffery and Friends ponder our Boonage? I'm guessing there's some popularity nudges in Gamma's direction? TBD hasn't conferred with me yet since Empire started posting. If I were to guess they will say something like 'he's still scum lynch the scumfuck trolololol'. I personally would love to wagon CBD and already have my vote itching to stuff in his stupid pokebeak. Tammy, who else besides Empire do you think should go? I think you're getting into semantics with him, though him refusing to admit you're town at this point is weird to me. Stubbornness I guess.

I don't know. I'm not a big fan of tth, but I also don't know what I think about ut yet or Cdb. I had both of them as suspicious earlier. I thought bulba's strenght of a town read on me was odd because after capcom he said he'd be paranoid of me, but I can buy his reason for townreading me, though it does feel weird that people who should recognize that stuff aren't, still think the interaction with DV felt like at least one was being manipulative. Espy doesn't feel right, but that's in part that I hate when people say they've forgotten the game and the tone of his approach doesn't feel quite right. Still a bit suspicious of marquis but that could be lingering stuff from yesterday.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't know what to think of gamma, but I don't think empires points against him are very strong at all. I have a team thought on him that I holding onto pending more inout though.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1078, Shadoweh wrote:You know what they say Deevee, incest is wincest!

Thank you Shadow. :)

--

Regarding Gamma's proposal, I've decided that I disagree and don't really want to explain why.

And Empire, when it comes to CDB and The Wire, the only thing I really remember about CDB from that game was that he skated by for a while because of a really 'townie' reaction to some pressure he was getting. Ceph thinks CDB is town but I'm not seeing it. Still have to decide what my overall read is there though, but it will most likely not be based on meta.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

Boon: Marquis

I feel like she's 100% t8wn at this point and she wants it, so I'm happy giving it to her.

I still feel like Gamma is prob town and Espeonage has leapt to the top of my scumlist.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1073, Tammy wrote:
In post 977, Tammy wrote:Why would I be a bad pick even if you were town reading.

And why would the town need to recover from correctly town reading me?

Don't understand you.

ESPEONAGE

If you are scum you are the kind of player that an run a misplaced obvtown to the game, not everyone has that ability.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1076, Tammy wrote:
In post 992, Espeonage wrote:I have a feeling I might need to actually read the thread.

Why are you calling me scum and saying I'm not obvtowning in my own special way if you haven't read the thread?

Because I have one of the strongest guts on site so I trust it and pretty much all of what I have read was You v Zar/Empire.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

And lol, I've been killed night 1 like 3 times in five years.
Don't @ me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1047, T S O wrote:Gamma, from your recent thoughts on UT and vezok, it appears you tend to townread being open and showing your cards, like UT is doing. But I don't think it's past the water mark of, well, any player here, especially given that coaching is a thing, to appear "genuine". You're going to have to explain what exactly you think is genuine if you want your townread to have any actual credence with anyone. I'd ask you to explain your townread on me while you're at it, but we all know I'm town, and I'm sure you're a busy man.

I kinda doubt that what I say is going to give you given your opinion on it but look at vezok's play especially and ask yourself if it looks like he's been coached to do anything this game. I'll agree that it'll be a lot easier to make more genuine looking reads with the other players on people's teams helping them but all of vezok's posts look like he's just posting his immediate thoughts on the game without any filter on them, which is INCREDIBLY difficult for most people to fake as scum given that they have a completely different mindset focused around avoiding suspicion and finding targets for lynches and nightkills.

my read on UT is a lot weaker but I see where he's coming from in pretty much all of his posts, especially where he's irritated with Titus's playstyle. I just see similar thought processes to the ones I've had and I think those are more likely to be coming from town.

and yeah analyzing people's mindsets and whether they make more sense as town or scum is the vast majority of how I scumhunt, especially early game, given that just about every other aspect of a person's play can be much more easily manipulated by scum to look more like themselves as town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1083, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1073, Tammy wrote:
In post 977, Tammy wrote:Why would I be a bad pick even if you were town reading.

And why would the town need to recover from correctly town reading me?

Don't understand you.

ESPEONAGE

If you are scum you are the kind of player that an run a misplaced obvtown to the game, not everyone has that ability.

I'm feeling pretty shitty right now, so compliments will get you everywhere!!!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1084, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1076, Tammy wrote:

Because I have one of the strongest guts on site so I trust it and pretty much all of what I have read was You v Zar/Empire.

Will you actually read my posts? It's literally fucking with my head that the people who i think should recognize me as town aren't and people I wouldn't expect to are.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

No drunk readlist tonight. Caught up in IRL.

I am leaning Booning Marquis. I have minor reservations about Tammy which are nit present with Marquis. I don't want the boon because I cannot target worth a damn. DV does not seem to want it. Ffery cannot have it. Don't quite trust Empire enough and I think that's the group there as well. Bulba's never getting a boon lol. It's not optimal to give it to GiF. It's better me and share via comedy club. TSO could get it as well but he seems overeager.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

Titus is starting to worry about me. Maybe all is coming right in the world???
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Why am I starting to worry you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Erm.

You're starting to worry about me.

You're not someone I would expect to recognize me as town, so the fact that you did while the people who should be reading me as town didn't/aren't has been really weird feeling, but if you're stsrting to worry about me maybe the planets are moving into alignment?

Oh a remark I meant to respond to last night concerning your concern about me second guessing myself with empire. Empire and I are friends, neither one of us would want to mislynch the other if we are town, not that I'd want to mislynch anyone, but it's especially stronger with actual not only mafia friends.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Hey Tammy, you do realise you are easier to read the happier you are right?

Also Titus is probs town.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp misread...

So you actually think from your perspective Tammy that me having inaccurate suspicions is good?

I think I need sleep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

I can't magically make myself happy.

No, titus that wasn't my implication. From our past experience I would nt expect you to read me correctly. You have been. People that I would expect to read me correctly haven't. It's felt topsyturvey.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok there was a question in there of what can I do to make you happier.
Don't @ me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thank you, yu can't. This one just needs to ride itself out and bowl me under.

I'm still easily read if you read my posts though!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why are you even bothering to read Tammy when she's going to die by Night 2?
Every time you tell Tammy that she's so townie it's beautiful her heart grows three sizes, true fax.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Marquis has literally done nothing but fluff post. I would rather boon my pet rock then him.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”