pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 2.2
Not voting (12) - Ankamius, notscience, White Narcissus, Zymf, Skold, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is April 13, 00:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-13 00:00:30).
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

For convenience, a comprehensive list (or perhaps a love letter, depending on how you interpret it) of all the relevant interactions on my side of things.

Spoiler:
In post 335, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki.

Who's scum?

In post 363, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'll talk about it after I have a chat with Loki. I'm hoping talking to a god will leave me divinely inspired.

In post 422, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki, is Thor reading and/or planning to participate in this game?

In post 445, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki,
I'm lokely without you,
Please stop being so low-key.

In post 518, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 497, Thor and Loki wrote:Oh ZZZ is actually ACTUALLY scum. But Oh well!

Zelink: Lufan

I haven't sat down and parsed the recent lufan posts yet, but I'm interested in why you voted him here.

Also somewhat interested in talking about what changed your mind on gaiden and where your Shadowcat read is coming from.

In post 520, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
I want you to fill me with your warmth, Loki. (In a purely platonic sense... Unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing, in which case we could probably work something out. But for now, just in a platonic sense, I want you to fill me with your thick, hard warmth.) I want you to make me feel secure. I want you to stroke my head and smile at me and tell me everything is going to be OK and I don't need to worry about a thing. I want you to show me that you're greener than an unripe banana. I want you to show me that you're so town that people are moving into you and playing in your park, which is also full of green grass. Did you know, Loki? I woke up with your name on my lips and I woke up with your posts on my imagination. Loki, when you're touching my soul in the candle light, oh, Loki. Loki, when I lost control in the heat of the night, oh, Lok-Lok-Loki.

Let's talk about Anamikus, White Narcissus, Gaiden, Shadowcat, lufan. Pick one to start with.

In post 552, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Will Loki be around some time today or have I missed him completely?

In post 593, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Loki, sweetbuns, when you're around, let's talk.

In post 745, ZeL1nK2 wrote:If we end up talking at all, we'll talk tomorrow, Loki. There's no real need to do it today when the lynch is basically set in stone.

In post 821, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I would like Loki (or Thor, I guess, but he's a lot less good-looking, to be honest) to chime in before this day ends.

If you so wish, feel free to describe why you believe my interactions with him are not as I say they were. Is it because I called him sweetbuns? Because he has some really sweet buns, regardless of his alignment. Unless you're saying that scum can't also have sweet buns, in which case I would humbly disagree.

Note: I left out and which were in response to Loki suggesting the possibility of a Shadowcat wagon, if you think those are relevant, too.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 902, White Narcissus wrote:Also i was thinking that mass flavor claim wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, but i wanna know everyone else's opinion on it.
~Sakura

Will get back to your other question in a bit.

What do you think we can get out of claiming flavours? Or would you rather not say? I guess it could work since there's quite a limited number of characters that can be claimed.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Oh, and I figure 96 hours is a good deadline goal for this day phase.

Waking up to this day phase and finding a corpse in corpse party? I bet nobody could have expected this plot twist!
Pseudo-Votecount 2.0

Not Pseudo-Voting (12)
: Ankamius, notscience, White Narcissus, Zymf, Skold, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-07 00:00:30).

Spoiler: PAST PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
: ,
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
: , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5A (NO CHANGE) ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
: ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
: , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
: ZZZX, lufan131,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
: , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
: ZZZX, lufan131, ,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.9 (Fixed mistake) ~

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
: , , , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
: lufan131, ,
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Btw can someone link me to the Higurashi game? I can't seem to find it and I'd like to take a look.

Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Zymf »

Goodmorning :D

In post 902, White Narcissus wrote:Also i was thinking that mass flavor claim wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, but i wanna know everyone else's opinion on it.
~Sakura
I don't see what possible harm a mass flavor claim could do, but I don't see any gain in doing so either. Your flavor doesn't really matter at all, right? Only your role/abilities do.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 915, White Narcissus wrote:So Mika, do you have any updated thoughts on the game?
~Sakura
PEdit: That's not a reason to hide your OTHER reads from the REST you know.

Current town reads/leans (mostly in order): WN, NS, WP, Zymf, Gaiden, Thorki

Scum leans: Anka, Zelink

Everyone else null/not enough content.

I'm a bit concerned with Anka, I spent most of the end of Day 1 interacting with Anka and Thorki, and comparing the two of them, Anka's questions and responses bothered me a little. It almost felt like he didn't know what to say so he just asked a bunch of quite meaningless questions what I mostly already answered in previous posts. He said in the beginning that he doesn't really want to read (although that might have changed, correct me if I'm wrong) which is anti-town behavior, and his not understanding why I would continue to try to get a read on lufan struck me as very weird. Not to mention asking for me to 'justify a policy lynch' when the answer should be extremely obvious.

Lufan flipping scum made me rethink Zelink since I don't believe that scum would defend each other so openly, but Zelink's overall demeanor makes me want to disregard things like that and keep them as more of a side thought.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

The Zelink/Thorki interaction does not read as scum talking to each other to me.

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 931, Mikazuki wrote:Lufan flipping scum made me rethink Zelink since I don't believe that scum would defend each other so openly, but Zelink's overall demeanor makes me want to disregard things like that and keep them as more of a side thought.

That makes sense.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I doubt Anamikus is scum.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I just don't really know what's going on with Anka. His posts just don't feel right. Maybe it's a problem with me being bad at explaining and so my posts only make sense to me because I already know what I'm thinking, but his questions seemed filler considering I'd already made my stance and vote on lufan very clear.

In post 924, ZeL1nK2 wrote:No. He probably knows that I don't have a town read on him. Him knowing this doesn't help him at all in a conversation I wanted to have about reads. The less he knows about my stances prior to the conversation I wanted to have with him (that we never got around to having yesterday), the less he can mold reads to appease me. Though perhaps I think too highly of myself and he wouldn't need to do that.

And if you think that last line is true, then you haven't been reading very closely.

Well considering you already said this out loud, you might as well just give your reads now. Why would he mold his reads to appease you specifically by the way?

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:03 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Because I'm a really swell guy.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 936, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Because I'm a really swell guy.

Can't argue with that, but that's not really a valid reason.

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Look,

Either I'm scum who is so incompetent that I cannot even feign being town or I'm scum who is doing something not productive to my win con for some reason or I'm town who is currently playing an opaque game with an end-goal in mind.

I do not care which of these you actually think is the case. After I have my fated conversation with Loki, I'll answer your questions as I see fit (though I may still not answer all of them). It's not like I planned for it to take this long to happen. His erratic posting times are hard to predict. I also don't particularly care if you (or anyone else) doesn't like the way I'm choosing to approach this particular game.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Well if you are scum, you're still considerably less incompetent than lufan.

Sure, I'll wait for an answer.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:56 am

Post by White Narcissus »

hai

Like Mika, lufan flipping scum has me much less confident on zelink being scum. I was convinced lufan was flipping town with Zelink having WK'd him that bad.

I disagree that Zelink's interactions with Nacho mean they are both scum or whatever. If Zelink truly wanted to wait for Nacho to tell him what to do, it wouldn't be so open and blatant - "I won't give reads until I talk with Loki". Sakura seems to not like Nacho much, but I still feel I've mostly seen town-Nacho this game.

The one I still think is scum is Shadowcat. Her Zymf push was terrible, her hop on lufan felt like bussing.

I also have no idea why scum killed Taly of all people.

@Mika, Ank is town. You were weird in expressing yourself talking about policy and stuff so you made him suspicious, that's all.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:03 am

Still feel confident with this townpile: {Ankamius, notscience, White Narcissus, Zymf, Mikazuki, Witness Protection}

Skold, ZZZX and Gaiden really have to post more. Currently I think it's Shadowcat and one of those three.

~Wis
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 940, White Narcissus wrote:hai

Like Mika, lufan flipping scum has me much less confident on zelink being scum. I was convinced lufan was flipping town with Zelink having WK'd him that bad.

I disagree that Zelink's interactions with Nacho mean they are both scum or whatever. If Zelink truly wanted to wait for Nacho to tell him what to do, it wouldn't be so open and blatant - "I won't give reads until I talk with Loki". Sakura seems to not like Nacho much, but I still feel I've mostly seen town-Nacho this game.

Yup, especially with his post , which seems like a genuine town reaction to being disrupted from trying to get a read.

Same with the second point, as I said before, that interaction does not look like scum talking amongst themselves. I'm willing to bet that one or both of them are town.

In post 940, White Narcissus wrote:@Mika, Ank is town. You were weird in expressing yourself talking about policy and stuff so you made him suspicious, that's all.

That's fair enough, I'm aware that this is a problem I frequently have.

Welp, time to look for new scum reads.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:07 am

How do you feel about Shadowcat?

~Wis
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Not much yet, I kinda chucked them in the pile of 'not enough posts' but I will go back and take a look now.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

The push on Zymf I didn't agree with since I also made the same assumption since it would make sense in context of the theme, and I don't see why it would be an unreasonable assumption to make.

In she still sees it as suspicious, but later on is "more or less satisfied with the responses on that" even though the only comment made about it in the meantime was Zymf saying something like 'idk that's just what I felt like saying'. Could just be that she went back and reread the stuff and changed her mind I guess?

Jumped on the lufan wagon when it started to get a bit of backing and votes which could potentially be bussing since you had already declared him scum at that point. But then again, sometimes timing can't be helped, I'd really like to see more posts from them first, but I do see where you're coming from.

What do you think of Thorki?

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:25 am

What's terrible about her Zymf push is the fixation on the "leader" thing. I felt she wanted to push it as a scumslip type of thing without outright stating so. It striked me as a "I found a pushable thing" moment.

Nacho has mostly felt like town-Nacho and I liked his Gaiden and Shadowcat pushes.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:30 am

Also this
In post 298, Shadowcat wrote:I have mild scum reads on Zel, and Thor and Loki.

She never explained these reads or tried to further explore them, despite me asking her to.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:31 am

Well, other than Mala's , which feels more like OMGUS than read exploration.

~Wis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I actually didn't defend lufan half as hard as people are making it out that I did.

I said I wasn't a fan of the wagon (I wasn't; I have a tendency to give too much leeway to newer players that I think are struggling in a fish-out-of-water scenario and I thought the wagon on him was unfounded beyond things I've seen come from newer players as either alignment). And I said I had minor feelings that weren't at all strong that he was town.

I do still think the reasons for thinking he was scum were rather weak at best (even if it turned out to be correct). All the arguments about him being in another PT, him not knowing about the PT system, et al were stretching (I thought). The only point I actually thought had any merit was the fact that he happened to be checking private topics at the time Nikanor made that PT public, which was almost too much of a coincidence.

Speaking of which, that and something he said at the end of yesterday make me fairly sure scum do have daytalk and that also plays a very minor part in why I do not think Loki is town. Someone was telling him to act like he was acting at the end of yesterday (probably in an effort to give as little in the way of associations as possible).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”