Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5475 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Ozgin »

Also, and I promise this is my last post (sorry my thoughts are kinda scattered, it's 9am ffs), but I'm coming back to hammer in about an hour if nobody quickhammers before me.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5476 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Kitz »

So either situation Shin is town?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Ozgin »

I think so. His interactions with Aeronaut in the last few pages have been pretty town, and SilverWolf has pointed out some things in the neighborhood that I also think are worthwhile for determining Shinobi to be town.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 am

Post by T S O »

I'm here. Thank fuck I made it on.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

The fuck?

Ok, I'm not home, but please wait until I respond to hammer, I guess
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Like you should all be reading shinobi as obvscum at this point. There's no reason anybody else should even be an option.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Ozgin »

@Aero Why.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:20 am

Post by T S O »

If Aeronaut flips scum:

-Hooray!
-It is possible I will die tonight. I don't think it's optimal play to shoot me for scum, given that Aeronaut-scum would mean I'd have to re-evaluate the entire game, and my chances of shooting scum would be low, while they need that second kill in play to thin the herd. However, it's possible they'll shoot me over people like SilverWolf, who's close to conftown, because they think I'm more of a threat to them. I'm going to see who I'd ideally like gone in the case of an Aeronaut scumflip.

If Aeronaut flips town:

-Fuck.
-It's possible I won't shoot tonight if I'm not confident in myself to nail scum.
-Don't go into tomorrow with assumptions, if I'm not around. There's a reason they've killed me, a somewhat easy mislynch due to Aeronaut's flip, over you. It's likely your view of the game is outdated. However, I can't see why I won't be. We'll see what happens then.
-This wagon formed a lot easier than Marquis did. Note that. It's not all down to me pushing it through. I would bet my life there's a scum on it if Aero's town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:20 am

Post by T S O »

If Aero's scum I don't think it's with Marquis, dragonspawn or Ozgin.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:22 am

Post by T S O »

It's likely to be goodmorning, Kitz or elusive.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I've posted my whole case like three times and I can't go back now because I'm on mobile

However, briefly it's because shinobi has been quiet and secretive for most of the game, is subtly trying to push that he's town in like ever post.

Literally look back like three posts in my ISO to get the full thing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I can't vote for TSO today, and shinobi is the next best lynch. I don't see how that's so hard to get
2023 W/L | 1-0
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5460, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 5188, Shinobi wrote:Ofc I'm using it as a shield. I tried talking rationally to people and it's not fucking working.

I can come up with reasons to think of GM as either alignment but none of them are good in terms of thinking of her as possibly being town.
Elusive isn't even bothering to explain why she's voting me.
Aeronaut is still reaching to try and lynch our claimed vigi while directing his shot.

These are my scumreads right now. I say I'm on the fence about GM but if you put a gun to my head, I'd say she was scum.

If you want to believe that all of ABR's checks are fake anyway, go ahead. I genuinely hope I get lynched with two likely scum roles that have extra visits with a tracker check on me.

In post 5459, Aeronaut wrote:Here's another one

I'm very weary of some of the Shinobi/TSO/Cheetory interactions with each other today. I really didn't like this post in which Shinobi accredits the interactions between Marquis, T S O, and himself as simple paranoia that stems out of "mutual respect" for each other. I feel is subtly implying that they're all town, and that people should look elsewhere. I also don't like his constant assertion that two people fighting in a game suddenly makes them town. Shinobi has been here long enough to know that that's not really the case, and it bothers me that he's trying to push that.

In post 5437, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 5396, Shinobi wrote:Aero still doesn't have a reason to be on my wagon afaik. I just mosey'd onto his scumlist out of the ether and it doesn't seem like he cares about my answers to anything.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
In post 5317, Aeronaut wrote:
I'm not going to be voting Marquis today. Best option today is Shinobi, who won't share his full reads with us, or really provide a lot of details of his thoughts outside of random one-lines which really don't hold a lot of weight with me. He keeps trying to milk that D1 "no track" read which doesn't conftown, and really can't be trusted much coming from ABR.

I'd like to vote Shinobi, but I have no idea what the VC is and I'd like to not accident-hammer. I believe he was L-2 last I checked.

So these are what I'm looking at.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5458, Shinobi wrote:You can quote it and the answer I gave you. I gave you a full readslist so you have no excuse to not know what my reads are.

Your point on me talking about probably being tracked is absolute garbage and you know it.

In post 5462, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5459, Aeronaut wrote:Here's another one

I'm very weary of some of the Shinobi/TSO/Cheetory interactions with each other today. I really didn't like this post in which Shinobi accredits the interactions between Marquis, T S O, and himself as simple paranoia that stems out of "mutual respect" for each other. I feel is subtly implying that they're all town, and that people should look elsewhere. I also don't like his constant assertion that two people fighting in a game suddenly makes them town. Shinobi has been here long enough to know that that's not really the case, and it bothers me that he's trying to push that.

Except I said that everything that was said by the two of them was completely reasonable. I have experience with Marquis' scumgame and this is is so different that I don't believe this is it, and I had reasons to believe that TSO was town as well despite the fight. I had no reason to believe that the fight made either of them scummy.

Nice try though.

In post 5463, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5460, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 5188, Shinobi wrote:Ofc I'm using it as a shield. I tried talking rationally to people and it's not fucking working.

I can come up with reasons to think of GM as either alignment but none of them are good in terms of thinking of her as possibly being town.
Elusive isn't even bothering to explain why she's voting me.
Aeronaut is still reaching to try and lynch our claimed vigi while directing his shot.

These are my scumreads right now. I say I'm on the fence about GM but if you put a gun to my head, I'd say she was scum.

If you want to believe that all of ABR's checks are fake anyway, go ahead. I genuinely hope I get lynched with two likely scum roles that have extra visits with a tracker check on me.

In post 5332, Shinobi wrote:Dragonspawn exists. It seemed like he was catching on to the majority of the accusations on me being bullshit but I'm an idiot and didn't catch it. So townlean.
Ozgin seems reasonable and towny I guess.
Cheetory is.....I don't know how to describe it. He's here and he's asking questions, but then he gets answers and leaves and it just doesn't seem like my answers sated him in the first place because he's still on me. I'd like to say town, but I really don't know.

I gave you the rest of them as you asked.

Nice job ignoring them.

And here, Aeronaut, are his (in my opinion, pretty good) responses.

He DID post a readslist. I agree that the tracker argument is dumb. The rest of it he addressed.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Ozgin »

So what of it now, Aero?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Please give me until tonight
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

IM NOT VOTING HIM FOR THAT DOES NOBODY GET THAT
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Let me get on computer when I get home
2023 W/L | 1-0
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:36 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5484, T S O wrote:It's likely to be goodmorning, Kitz or elusive.

elusive is unlikely to be a Town BP anyway what with the whole '2 Docs' thing.

I don't know why I even bother.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:40 am

Post by T S O »

So, what you're saying is, elusive is likely to be lying, and hence scum.

Yes, that's also what I'm saying.

:roll:
-Marquis
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Ozgin »

It's been over 2 hours. Should I hammer him or not? Should we wait to hear him out?

It doesn't look like you're about to make much of a convincing argument, Aero. I know you're not voting, you didn't vote him when you wanted because you didn't wanna accidentally hammer. You're still the #1 advocate of Shinobi's lynch, and you've been talking about getting him lynched for the last like, 3 pages. You even went as far to say he's "obvscum" at this point.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 5493, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5484, T S O wrote:It's likely to be goodmorning, Kitz or elusive.

elusive is unlikely to be a Town BP anyway what with the whole '2 Docs' thing.

I don't know why I even bother.

Oh.

Inactive BP SK makes a whole lot of sense now.
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

What time is the deadline?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Ozgin »

I think it's 2 days now?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Shinobi: goodmorning, kitz, Aeronaut [L-3]
Aeronaut: Marquis, TSO, dragonspawn, shinobi, Cheetory6 [L-1]

Not voting: elusive, SilverWolf, Ozgin

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch

(expired on 2015-04-06 00:00:00)

Aero, re-looking at the game, and re-looking at the wagons, and re-looking at the time we have left, I don't see any other lynch happening but yours right now. You've had your chance to give your Shinobi case and you've given us your points on TSO. I would of preferred you spent that time giving us some reads and final thoughts on the gamestate to help us in the event you flip town.

TSO-Please keep in mind, if this is a mislynch, do not put us in a bad lylo situation with your shot. I do believe you are the vig due to N1 kills and no cc. The only way I would of been o.k. with you taking a shot, unless we were totally sure, is if we NL'd today but no one was interested in that and I can kind of see it I guess.

GM-You have an interesting point on elusive and it's something that should be explored. I find all these PR's to be inexplicable at this point.

Ozgin-Please make up your mind. I know I'm saying this to you a lot but it helps me if you take a stand on things like we've all had to do. Dragging this out does more harm than good at this point and will change nothing.

Please hammer Aero or I will.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”