saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:48 am

Post by saad »

a single vote on a person that nobody is suspecting is not opportunistic but nice try

it is if people were beginning to question him. its a newbie game, people may feel obliged to sheep the experienced players.

You are correct, I didn't think scum would be so bold to put a player to L-1 like that, but then after that admission of guilt post I was obviously proven wrong.

he never admitted guilt, but keep reinforcing that.

and? this means nothing, I don't care if people agree with me, hell people have basically laughed at me for it but I don't care.

and it's a newbie game and could be seen as a strong argument to get townies to sheep you.

:lol: There are no scum slips as i am not scum

you are and that laughing emote doesn't help your case.

The blue is my words, the black is where you are intentionally trying to misrep me

it's not misrep i'm pointing out why you are scum.

Blue is me again, black is you. Except you are leaving out the part that the bewilder wagon was falling apart. 1 person had unvoted and others didn't seem so sure. Plus you are trying to imply that me being loyal to my vote on my top scum read is somehow scummy and you don't explain why scum me wouldn't be voting for town you when I could have easily done that.

btw none of these things (which I assume you were trying to imply) are scum slips. All they are is you trying to spin my actions into something scummy, which they aren't.

it's still a scummy slot in the eyes of the majority. and you are edging that way towards me because i'm in the limelight. you've began pushing on me whilst keeping your vote, puts you in a win-win situation. you can unvote and vote me if a bw starts on me or you can keep your vote on bewilder and look townish for keeping your vote on him if he is lynched and flips town.

I am searching for scum

half heartedly.

No that actually wasn't my motivation, my motivation was to vote somebody I had a gut scum read on, the only reason why i mentioned the 2 people with votes is because you tried to imply my voting high space was somehow scummy because I was trying to start a potential easy wagon (or whatever bullshit you were spewing at the time) which doesn't even make any sense and still doesn't, which is why your original reasons for fos'ing me were shit and they still are shit.

it was scummy. there was a potential bw there because people were beginning to vote him.

Now this is a blatant misrep. I said I found it odd you weren't suspicious of the people voting you or your townread. Bewilder wasn't the only person voting you.

the crux of the point was why i wasn't focusing on bewilder, because i had the most votes on me and he voted me for a shitty reason.

Holly misrep batman. My vote on bewilder had absolutely nothing to do with how many votes were on him.

yeah sure, he said something, you spun it and used that as a reason to vote. before you were sure he was not mafia because 'why would he say something like that as scum'?

Actually I do, if you are town then I need to be able to see town motivations from you.

other people can see i am town from my posts (in which i have scumhunted).

Sure they do, I just don't really see you doing any...

i have scumhunted,

That's kind of the point of this game though. To vote who you think is scum, you think i am scum yet no vote... If I take a page out of your book and misrep you like you have done to me, I could say that you seem to be afraid to vote me because their doesn't seem to be any support and you are afraid of drawing more attention to yourself which imo is a scum trait not a town trait.

i'm waiting for the vote count, idk if my vote will have any impact on the possible lynch of bewilder, cant remember if i'm the only one not to have voted or not.

1. :lol:
2. Those who aren't scum hunting don't have the right to criticize others scum hunting
3. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, I am not here to please you

1. laughing emote again, shows arrogance, which is a scum trait.
2. i am scumhunting, you said before that I haven't 'really' scumhunted? which is it? have i scumhunted a bit or not at all?
3. i suspect you and i am the only one who does. my opinion matters more than anyone elses in this game to you atm.

1. At least I am asking questions and trying to figure people out, I can't say the same about you
2. you do realize that pretty much most questions asked by people could easily be written off as scum trying to look town right?
3. I'm not asking generic questions but thanks for playing

1. yeah asking questions, great scumhunting. they're generic and easy to fake.
2. i realise that, but its easy to see what a townies line of questioning is and what a scums is.
3. you are and i hope bewilderbeast catches your ass d2 when you eventually flip this bw to me.

1. no i'm not
2. I have no partner.

thanks for playing though.

1. you are
2. you do

yeah, twas a good game.

His partners Seraphim btw.
saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:53 am

Post by saad »

oh ok i just saw the vote count.

VOTE: Jake From State Farm
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:01 am

Post by serrapaladin »

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT 1.05
saad (2) - Coldwine, heyboxgaminig

bewilderbeast (1) - Jake from State Farm

HighSpace (1) - Seraphim
Jake from State Farm (1) - saad

Not Voting (4) - Sky_Paladin, Anarchist7, bewilderbeast, HighSpace

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2015-04-12 00:00:59).[/area]
Last edited by serrapaladin on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wandering but not lost
heyboxgaminig
heyboxgaminig
Goon
heyboxgaminig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:02 am

Post by heyboxgaminig »

If arrogance is a sign of being scum, lynch me now XD for i must be the scummiest of them all!
Coldwine
Coldwine
Townie
Coldwine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Coldwine »

In post 224, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 221, saad wrote:do it, reconsider your read. i'm now in the limelight, not bewilder, so it makes sense for you to reconsider your read on me.

I love this tactic by you though, this is awesome so now whatever I do you can use it against me. If I don't reconsider my read you will twist it that i am somehow afraid and if I do change my vote you will twist it that I am hopping on an easy bandwagon.

I just did a meta dive on you, and am reasonably certain that you are town at this point, but could you please provide me with a link to a your most recent scum game in which you weren't inactive due to IRL issues so that I may seal the deal?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

it is if people were beginning to question him.

no it isn't
he never admitted guilt

imo he did
you are and that laughing emote doesn't help your case

interesting you just repeat that I am scum, but you don't reinforce the scum slips...
it's not misrep

it absolutely was a misrep.
you are edging that way towards me because i'm in the limelight.

Not really true because I was suspicious of you when your wagon was falling apart...
you've began pushing on me whilst keeping your vote

That's correct, because the rules say i can only vote 1 person at a time. That doesn't mean I stop scum hunting but you wouldn't even know what scum hunting looks like since you have yet to do any of your own imo
half heartedly.

your opinion, some others may disagree with you, I know I certainly do.

HOLD UP

it was scummy. there was a potential bw there because people were beginning to vote him

Please show me where the above quote is true. Who voted Highspace before me?

the crux of the point was why i wasn't focusing on bewilder, because i had the most votes on me and he voted me for a shitty reason.

No it wasn't at all. Why do you keep bring it back to just bewilder? 4 people were voting you and 3 were voting bewilder and I asked why you were not suspecting these people? Instead you decide to suspect the person who voted somebody else. That is kind of odd because this is a numbers game and when their are only 7 townies and 7 people are voting you, to not be suspicious of any of those people doesn't make any sense as at least 1 of those 7 have to be scum. I love how you still kinda refuse to answer that question.
i'm waiting for the vote count

Why would you wait for a VC before voting? That doesn't seem very town like to me.
1. laughing emote again, shows arrogance, which is a scum trait.

No it's a jake from state farm trait

p.edit - I still don't know why you had to wait for a VC before voting, certainly I wasn't anywhere close to being lynched as you know nobody has voted me, let alone shown interest in voting me.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:11 am

In post 229, Coldwine wrote:I just did a meta dive on you, and am reasonably certain that you are town at this point, but could you please provide me with a link to a your most recent scum game in which you weren't inactive due to IRL issues so that I may seal the deal?

Yeah that will take some time because I basically have to go through all of my games. I will do that after I get back from my walk.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Coldwine
Coldwine
Townie
Coldwine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Coldwine »

@Sky: Have you ever played a scum game on this site?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 am

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 am

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 am

wtf with the double post?

Coldwine
Coldwine
Townie
Coldwine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Coldwine »

Thanks. Yeah, I'm not voting for Jake anytime soon, and I would like those who are scum reading him to peruse these ISOs and make a substantive case as to how his meta here is at all similar to his scum meta. Otherwise, I will have a lot more scum reads tomorrow.
saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:22 am

Post by saad »

no it isn't

yes it is

imo he did

imo he didn't

interesting you just repeat that I am scum, but you don't reinforce the scum slips...

don't need to, i've already pointed them out once.

it absolutely was a misrep.

no

Not really true because I was suspicious of you when your wagon was falling apart...

maybe... but you are pushing on me more now since the bw on bewilderbeast has frozen out.

That's correct, because the rules say i can only vote 1 person at a time. That doesn't mean I stop scum hunting but you wouldn't even know what scum hunting looks like since you have yet to do any of your own imo

i am scumhuting and have scumhunted throughout this game. nice dig though.

Please show me where the above quote is true. Who voted Highspace before me?

no one voted him, but cold was questioning him.

No it wasn't at all. Why do you keep bring it back to just bewilder? 4 people were voting you and 3 were voting bewilder and I asked why you were not suspecting these people? Instead you decide to suspect the person who voted somebody else. That is kind of odd because this is a numbers game and when their are only 7 townies and 7 people are voting you, to not be suspicious of any of those people doesn't make any sense as at least 1 of those 7 have to be scum. I love how you still kinda refuse to answer that question.

because bewilder is pretty much the focus at this stage. no need to focus on the others, i don't suspect the others. i'll focus on who i think could be mafia :cop: . i'm not going to suspect people for random voting at the start of the game lol.

Why would you wait for a VC before voting? That doesn't seem very town like to me.

incase my vote made the day end and got beast lynched. didn't want to be the last to vote.

No it's a jake from state farm trait

OK
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:26 am

In post 237, saad wrote:incase my vote made the day end and got beast lynched. didn't want to be the last to vote.

huh?

saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 am

Post by saad »

In post 238, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 237, saad wrote:incase my vote made the day end and got beast lynched. didn't want to be the last to vote.

huh?

i thought if i had the final vote and i voted, beast would be lynched because he had the most votes.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:33 am

In post 239, saad wrote:i thought if i had the final vote and i voted, beast would be lynched because he had the most votes.

:facepalm:

In post 0, serrapaladin wrote:Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down)

In post 227, serrapaladin wrote:With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:51 am

Post by saad »

In post 240, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 239, saad wrote:i thought if i had the final vote and i voted, beast would be lynched because he had the most votes.

:facepalm:

In post 0, serrapaladin wrote:Lynches occur through simple majority (50% of living players + 1, rounded down)

In post 227, serrapaladin wrote:With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

oh ok, so i need to get 4 more people to vote you then.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:00 am

yes you do. good luck with that

Coldwine
Coldwine
Townie
Coldwine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Coldwine »

In post 241, saad wrote:

Do you think that Jake's behavior here is more in line with his behavior in previous town games, or previous scum games?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:52 am

In post 32, bewilderbeast wrote:I do like being a beaver! They're so cute. Saad is suspicious because he hasn't been very active, and is probably trying to lay low, make it through the first day and meet up with his mafia buddies in the night. He might even be the roleblocker, seeing if he can get any idea about someone's abilities to stop them.

To those who don't see bewilder's comment about laying low as scummy, I just want to remind you of this post. To me this implies that bewilder correlates laying low with something scum does cause he used that to paint saad scummy.

Side note - Saad, have you ever played mafia anywhere before?

saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by saad »

In post 243, Coldwine wrote:
In post 241, saad wrote:

Do you think that Jake's behavior here is more in line with his behavior in previous town games, or previous scum games?

don't see the relevance, a good scum player will play differently each game.
Coldwine
Coldwine
Townie
Coldwine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Coldwine »

In post 245, saad wrote:
In post 241, saad wrote:

This isn't necessarily true, and that's why multiple games are analysed in any case. It's also why I asked for more active scum games. After browsing through three scum ISOs and two town ISOs, I've noticed that his game here fits much better to the town ISOs than the scum ones. If there are trends which hold for three scum games, they'd likely hold for this one if he were scum.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Your wasting your time, he isn't going to change his mind.

I wish saad would have answered my question about his experience as I definitely feel it's relevant in the issue I'm fighting with in my mind about his alignment.

saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by saad »

In post 246, Coldwine wrote:
In post 245, saad wrote:
In post 241, saad wrote:

This isn't necessarily true, and that's why multiple games are analysed in any case. It's also why I asked for more active scum games. After browsing through three scum ISOs and two town ISOs, I've noticed that his game here fits much better to the town ISOs than the scum ones. If there are trends which hold for three scum games, they'd likely hold for this one if he were scum.

past games are irrelevant, concentrate on what he's doing in this game.
Coldwine
Coldwine
Townie
Coldwine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Coldwine »

In post 248, saad wrote:
In post 246, Coldwine wrote:
In post 245, saad wrote:
In post 241, saad wrote:

past games are irrelevant, concentrate on what he's doing in this game.

I think that my vote is staying right where it is.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”