Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Gorkington »

Marquis I don't see the base for a Thor case. I think he's kind of off this game, but I haven't seen a lot of things that scream "this is similar to scumThor".
It really doesn't give me confidence enough that I want to off him more than someone useless right now after such a good N1.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:32 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

VOTE: Notscience I am no longer putting it up to l-1, and it's close enough to deadline, so here's my vote as promised
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:43 am

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 2.12

notscience (6) -
TheFuzzylogic99, Thor665, copper223, ZZZX, Gorkington, mnemonicdevice
Antihero (0) -

Boonskiies (0) -

TheFuzzylogic99 (3) -
ika, droog, Flubbernugget
copper223 (0) -

zMuffinMan (0) -

Flubbernugget (0) -

Gorkington (0) -

ika (0) -

droog (0) -

Marquis (0) -

OkaPoka (0) -

mnemonicdevice (0) -

pisskop (0) -

Seohyun (0) -

Thor665 (6) -
Antihero, zMuffinMan, pisskop, Marquis, Varsoon, notscience
Varsoon (0) -

ZZZX (2) -
Seohyun, OkaPoka

Not Voting -
Boonskiies

With 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2015-04-04 19:15:00) (April 4th).
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Marquis »

it's not that thor is a "pissant", but that might be a reason why i'm not as afraid of the small chance of mislynching him as some other people seem to be. it's more that he's been constantly ignoring the multiple good points we made about anti being town in order to sit on his static read for a stubborn mislynch when the wagon was there, and constantly tried to excuse his misunderstandings as people left the wagon with too-simple "oh i missed that"s and whatever. then when the anti wagon didn't have the support he expected, he left it and joined the notty wagon without explanation. it's scum, not town, positioning movement and definitely not what i expect from thor!town. i highly doubt he would have acted the way he did around the anti wagon + evidence for town!anti unless he was scum who wanted that strategic mislynch.

and thor is a good scum player, of course it's hard to make a case on him because he's going to be so much better at deflecting and articulating his arguments. and our vig is out of shots sooo. the thing i'm worried most about now is that notty is that kind of successful groupthink scum-supported counterwagon and this is the closest we'll get to getting rid of thor!scum
link in bio
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

And you think amazing scumThor is going to dumbtunnel Antihero despite a metacase defending him and an inevitable huge backlash upon a mislynch after two of his scummates die N1?
Yeah. Not super convincing to me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2075, Seohyun wrote:
In post 2022, ZZZX wrote:
can you be kind enough to explain what you mean?

They don't feel like an organic thought process, interspersed with fluff

esp the thor scumread and then your retraction
then the random anti is bad vote

Agree with this.

In post 2109, zMuffinMan wrote:thor i feel is more likely scum than either of them, but i am not very courageous and if i'm wrong i'd feel really bad about lynching him while he's VLA, which is putting me in a predicament. cull useless players who *might* be scum of push lynch on a rather strong player who i'd rather have around if i happen to be wrong

:neutral:
Dude, serious? You're calling me scum, but because I took a V/LA I'm somehow safe from you?
And you're calling *ME* mechanical?

In post 2128, Marquis wrote:it's not that thor is a "pissant", but that might be a reason why i'm not as afraid of the small chance of mislynching him as some other people seem to be. it's more that he's been constantly ignoring the multiple good points we made about anti being town in order to sit on his static read for a stubborn mislynch when the wagon was there, and constantly tried to excuse his misunderstandings as people left the wagon with too-simple "oh i missed that"s and whatever. then when the anti wagon didn't have the support he expected, he left it and joined the notty wagon without explanation. it's scum, not town, positioning movement and definitely not what i expect from thor!town. i highly doubt he would have acted the way he did around the anti wagon + evidence for town!anti unless he was scum who wanted that strategic mislynch.

and thor is a good scum player, of course it's hard to make a case on him because he's going to be so much better at deflecting and articulating his arguments. and our vig is out of shots sooo. the thing i'm worried most about now is that notty is that kind of successful groupthink scum-supported counterwagon and this is the closest we'll get to getting rid of thor!scum

I was going to write a more sarcastic version of Gork's post, but she did it neater.
It is a weird burden of proficiency on Thor's good town game paired with a belief that I'm "good" scum but apparently still crappy enough to do a sloppy move that...well, even when you describe it. its a sloppy and lazy move and also presupposes a couple things that I don't think anyone should have belief I do as scum.
Like, seriously - your case is I'd "ignore" evidence (even when, for my money, you *were* explaining it bad and Anti *did* lie about it - so really it's that I saw the evidence after being willing to talk it over and learn something while overlooking Anti's atrocious lurk and lie play (which is continuing, note)...oooh, SCUMMY OF ME!
And then, you act like an NS vote without a case is remotely something I wouldn't do?
Seriously?
How do you get that idea - it is *exactly* what I do as town. Like, if I was scum, I'd do that exact thing because it's what I do as town, that's how town it is.
What the hell are you believing as my town game here, exactly?

Muffin reads wuss.
Scum is already on my wagon (hi NS!).
NS and ZZZX remain good lynches.
The Fuzzy wagon is suspicious for still being alive - I'd also be willing to lynch any of those scumballs voting it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and I skipped those missed pages from my v/la - so if anything exciting happened there, clue me in.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Varsoon »

Thor v NS is a 1v1 I enjoy.
I come back to this game and constantly have to remind myself that I am town and I need to figure this out.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Marquis
I never said or implied NS sudden burst of activity was scummy. Why are defending NS when it is not needed
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:06 am

Post by notscience »

Because he's my friend.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2133, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis
I never said or implied NS sudden burst of activity was scummy. Why are defending NS when it is not needed

are you kidding me

In post 2116, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Whats with the sudden burst of activity NS?

are you kidding me
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Marquis »

how does that not imply that you find it suspicious just like you found his inactivity suspicious????? idgi
link in bio
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

now i dont want ns to die either.

i dont want any of these top 2 wagons
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 am

Post by notscience »

Flashwagon fuzzylogic?

flashwagon fuzzylogic.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 am

Post by OkaPoka »

zzzx or boonskiees pls
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:21 am

Post by notscience »

zz thing has too few votes to have any hope but we could realistically get fuzzylogic before the day
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:23 am

Post by OkaPoka »

but i dont want fuzzy ded
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Marquis »

but he's town
link in bio
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 am

Post by notscience »

but he's fuzzylogic
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:25 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2143, notscience wrote:but he's fuzzylogic

dont make me want to lynch u
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Marquis »

you're aware i have a stronger townread on him than you, right?
link in bio
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:26 am

Post by notscience »

ok
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Gorkington »

"I'm fuzzy and I'm going to push a counterwagon to thor because obviously mislynching notscience over mislynching Thor is preferable in my eyes, also I'm going to not just lurk when it's totally acceptable for everyone to be lurking the fuck out of this game right now."
Yeah. Stop.
Everyone voting for Fuzzy at end of cycle is fairgame for D3 lynch IMO.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

zzzx wagon GGOOOOO

cmon lets do it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2130, Thor665 wrote:Dude, serious? You're calling me scum, but because I took a V/LA I'm somehow safe from you?

no?

that's not what i said at all, actually

i said i wanted to interact with you and get a feel for where you're currently at with the game but i can't because you're VLA. it wasn't an accusation, just a statement of fact

it has nothing to do with why i think you're scum, it was just me mentioning my disappointment in the timing of your VLA

i think you're scum because

(1) you're pushing the idea that sakura was buddying to you really hard when she wasn't. she mentioned liking one of your points in one of her posts... and that's it. what happened after that? virtually no interaction between the two of you. you didn't follow up on her at all after asking a few generic questions about her "buddying" and you didn't pressure her at all if you thought it was suspicious. on her end of things? pretty much no mentions of you after that. i think she was being extremely conscious of you and not wanting to openly "buddy" someone she was scum with. or maybe it's a coincidence because she never saw a need to agree with you again or maybe she feared you'd catch on to her. though, given you were applying absolutely zero pressure to her at all, i see the latter scenario here as unlikely. the only thing i'm thinking about right now is whether you would have consciously tried to interact more with her as a scum buddy, and i'm currently undecided whether i think that's the case. what i do think, however, is that you pushing the idea that you're town because she was "hard buddying you" in one post is a load of smurf.

(2) a lot of your stances have felt pretty smurfing smurf. i call it mechanical because i see you pushing lines of logic but i don't see you analysing motivation at all, really. a prime example would be the push on my slot today. it's based completely on the idea that you think... scum would outright lie about facts that can be checked. when others (including elusive) suggested it could be a problem of interpretation, you dismissed it as dodging and asked them to prove it. i thought your varsoon push was
maybe
understandable from a town-you perspective, since i could theoretically see you not liking the fact he lied about his claim maybe, but that was also an incredibly mechanical push. i found myself agreeing with a lot of copper's niggles with you D1 as well and i never really understood why you felt copper was scum (or scummy). oh, and i suppose one other issue i have with the way you're approaching things today is that i think you're not really taking into account what different interactions with sakura were actually saying. for example, the idea that antihero was scum with sakura because she buddied you, not him! that read like a pile of smurf to me. it's simplistic thinking and it isn't looking at a lot of different factors (focusing on one post and nothing else) and i think you're a better player than that.

i know i haven't played with you as town for like a bajillion years but i don't remember you being this robotic in the way you approached the game.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”