notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by notscience »

Your case essentially boils down to me being useless and you acting like it's anything more than that is laughable.

Here's something for you-

Why would both scum be driving a D1 wagon so early on it?

Why would I not go after a scumread I noted having a bad reaction to the wagon on day 1, after the other person who had a bad reaction to the wagon flipped scum?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: thor
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by notscience »

You keep acting like there's a way to argue against a case that is essentially "you were not here"

Well I wasn't

How am I supposed to defend against that
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

out of interest, if you do live through the day, are you planning to stop being an unhappy bundle of apathy?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

UNVOTE:

fuck i can't make up my mind anymore
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm not really interested in seeing you 'defend' yourself so much as actually participate.

you know

tell me who you think is scum and why and all that jazz that muggles like doing in mafia games
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2203, zMuffinMan wrote:out of interest, if you do live through the day, are you planning to stop being an unhappy bundle of apathy?

Yeah, but I might just do a "start fresh as if this day is day 1" thing because I dont remember most of the game and dont have time to reread 90 pages

pedit-

can I get back to you when im not exhausted

I will participate but I can't exactly do that if i don't know whats going on

tbh all Im really worried about rn is getting through to D3 then ill worry about who is scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by notscience »

I remember otolia had a shitty reaction to the flames wagon but i dont remember who newtolia is

I think oka is town because i dont see why scum would go back and forht htis hard around dl
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by ika »

muffin, do you have a guess why your pretector repalced out?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by notscience »

why would muffin know that
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok

i ask because i would feel bad about defending you only to have you lurk to end game and have it turn out you're actually scum and i'm an idiot for derailing the wagon on you

newtolia is mnemonicdevice

actually i had a rather minute town read on otolia for the way the end of D1 played out. specifically his aggression towards varsoon post-claim and some of the ways he was interacting with sakura towards the end of D1

not particularly strong though, and mnemonic's play this game reminds me a lot of how he plays scum (even if he says he claims he's a changed man)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by notscience »

I remember otolia had like this weird whiteknight of flames that just struck a wrong chord with me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 993, Otolia wrote:2. Varsoon is a liability, he lied about his abilities before L-1, then got caught and admitted said lie. Now he is saying he can proves his alignment by tomorrow. I do believe there is a strong possibility he is town (and a PR at that), but I can't feel but intrigued as to why he decided to act before L-1. So far, he has not given town enough to trust him. If he is indeed town-aligned, he has fucked up immensely but still acts as if he were the sole person able to help town. This is incredibly arrogant and foolish for someone who succumbs to the first wagon in a Large game. I think lynching him is the safest play and it's the one I advocate. But consensus needs to be achieved regarding his actions. And at that point, I believe his death by lynch or Vig would be better than his death by NK. In the first case, we control and people are held accountable, in the second, we don't really know. What if he is killed by someone and we can't see his alignment or his previous abilities ? There is too much breadcrumb left by Varsoon for me to ignore and move on to another case. As such I shall remain on his wagon until people start acting rationally.

i thought this and were kinda town~ish if you kinda squint and look at it from a 45 degree angle
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by notscience »

maybe looks green if you look through the right color cellophane?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i suppose it could also come from scum who doesn't believe varsoon has a verifiable claim? i dunno. seems a weird push when sakura pretty much backed off of varsoon when he claimed confirmable role
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 831, Varsoon wrote:Look, I know there's a whoooole bunch of shit going around today.
But here's something I can actually prove:
I will be confirmed town tomorrow.
If I'm not, run me up for lynch.

In post 839, Sakura Hana wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Otolia

I swear to god if you're lying again im power lynching you tomorrow.

playing the game where i randomly quote stuff that happened earlier in the game and someone else tells me whether it means anything
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Marquis »

i think everyone on this page is town. this page makes me feel good. good night
link in bio
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 2105, ZZZX wrote:
vla perants out of country for 2 days and I gotta take care of the house for that time

well if zzzx's parent's house is anything like my parent's house,
difficult as heck to take care of

meh 17 hours left
VOTE: notscience
why is it that in the games i've been in, apathetic, 'im going to be lynched' players are always scum?
My perception is probably heavily skewed now on that behavior
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by notscience »

tbh it looks like to me sakura knew that a conftown vars was a threat to her and wanted to distance

pedit-

I don't really know but glad to see my real life can change my alignment
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Seohyun »

don't forget to get the boy scout badge for it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2217, Seohyun wrote:why is it that in the games i've been in, apathetic, 'im going to be lynched' players are always scum?
My perception is probably heavily skewed now on that behavior

it's an anti-town trait. it's not necessarily a scum trait

i mean, honestly, it's not behaviour i like to encourage but it's something you just gotta deal with and i've been there before so i can't really chastise someone for it

sometimes shit happens
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

who do you think is scum, seohyun?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Marquis »

seo vote thor

you should already know inactivity is normal for notty and his recent posts have all been town as heck
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Marquis »

2222 ha
link in bio
notscience