SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5623, Ozgin wrote:What if Mafia targeted TSO and TSO targeted GM, GM bulletproof scum neighborizer and TSO bulletproof SK?

Anything's possible at this point.

This game........................................
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Marquis »

there's really no point to the spec until we get a good flip

and a bulletproof scum is the best place to start
link in bio
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Ozgin »

@Marquis

Well apparently there's 2 BPs at least now, GM and elusive. Why do you choose one over the other? I will agree, though, that I have pondered the idea of scum elusive.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5624, Marquis wrote:my first thought was some sort of jailkeep

also this spec is ridiculous

VOTE: elusive

only thing i'm doing today

bye

I was literally about to post the same thing.

Let's get this done.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Marquis »

i think it's really weird and bad to assume a convoluted bulletproof scum neighborizer rather than a simple "tso was roleblocked/jailkept as expected" or some sort of solution like that

i still kind of think gm is town but again elusive's role doesn't make sense with the flipped town protectives we have so far + tso

it makes a lot more sense as sk vs. maf/vig or maf vs. sk/vig

and now i really do have to go so! ttyl <3
link in bio
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Sheeping someone who makes sense.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:47 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5601, T S O wrote:Straight up; I went for the goodmorning kill because Aeronaut was so against it, because I've thought she's scum all game, and because she was one of the people pushing the counterwagon to Aeronaut. Nothing happened.

oh fuck off

maybe i should have neighbourised you last night after all just so i could shout at you

In post 5607, SilverWolf wrote:If GM has neighborized again, that person should confirm it again today.

I didn't.

Anyway I'm not BP or anything, as far as I can tell there's no reason TSO shouldn't have been able to kill me, unless maybe Math was actually killed by the Mafia and TSO is in some way incapable of killing Town but that sounds a little too OP to be true.

So that means some kind of block/protect. RB, JK, something like that.

In post 5615, Kitz wrote:I have one question : Is either of these roles possible in Normal? Kill visitors, Multi-Direction-Shot.

I don't think so.

I'm totally chill with an elusive lynch today.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:48 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I could see myself voting elusive but I don't want to pile on til we have more discussion.

she was obviously crumbing bp from early on and yet I didn't see anything where at the crumbs exactly?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5631, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5601, T S O wrote:Straight up; I went for the goodmorning kill because Aeronaut was so against it, because I've thought she's scum all game, and because she was one of the people pushing the counterwagon to Aeronaut. Nothing happened.

oh fuck off

maybe i should have neighbourised you last night after all just so i could shout at you

In post 5607, SilverWolf wrote:If GM has neighborized again, that person should confirm it again today.

I didn't.

Anyway I'm not BP or anything, as far as I can tell there's no reason TSO shouldn't have been able to kill me, unless maybe Math was actually killed by the Mafia and TSO is in some way incapable of killing Town but that sounds a little too OP to be true.

So that means some kind of block/protect. RB, JK, something like that.

In post 5615, Kitz wrote:I have one question : Is either of these roles possible in Normal? Kill visitors, Multi-Direction-Shot.

I don't think so.

I'm totally chill with an elusive lynch today.

so a role block or jail keep? Maybe tso was jailed. It would explain the two misses.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Kitz »

There's no jail... Otherwise town is even more OP.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Marquis »

with the town roles we know of i would be surprised if mafia didn't have a second manipulative role besides the nonconsec rb
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 am

Post by elusive »

I didn't crumb BP, something close that I think only MathBlade got. Also, what I think real town would do is search through Aeronaut + pisskop in ISO for interactions.

I see scum jumping on my wagon like little scummy folks.

You can't explain my play as scum in any way. Therefore, keep jumping on the wagon scum since its apparent your NK attempt didn't work and you think you have a good chance at town doing your dirty work for you.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 am

Post by elusive »

Marquis, you seem to be trying to build up a history of projecting your own scum\3p role on me. I mean we just finished out a game where you tried this same gambit and it didn't work there either, hun.

I'll ISO Aeronaut later tonight since I'm doubting the scumfucks would be capable of it.

VOTE: Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5623, Ozgin wrote:What if Mafia targeted TSO and TSO targeted GM, GM bulletproof scum neighborizer and TSO bulletproof SK?

This is the worst fucking set-up spec ever. This would mean a single scum player is more powerful than TSO-SK. If anything, in this scenario, I'm groupscum - but I think we can safely assume my crusade on Aeronaut means that's false.

In post 5627, Ozgin wrote:
Well apparently there's 2 BPs at least now, GM and elusive. Why do you choose one over the other? I will agree, though, that I have pondered the idea of scum elusive.

See, when you make posts like this you make me worried about you, because I cannot fathom how your thought process is happy with hypothetically three bulletproof roles.

More to the point:
In your previous post, you said goodmorning was likely Bulletproof Scum Neighbouriser (like this is even a fucking thing, that's an SK-role if it exists, not fucking groupscum). So why are you okay with the thought of elusive being ...Bulletproof Scum? And goodmorning being... Bulletproof Scum? And you'll, in essence, lynch either happily?

:neutral:

In post 5635, Marquis wrote:with the town roles we know of i would be surprised if mafia didn't have a second manipulative role besides the nonconsec rb

This.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 am

Post by T S O »

Tinfoil hat theory is goodmorning being some weird-ass SK variant; Compulsive Even-Night Neighboriser Bulletproof SK? And can't kill the nights where she compulsively neighbourises?

I know how ridiculous that may sound, but if you don't believe scum blocked me, then that's the next likely scenario.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:51 am

Post by elusive »

Considering she "neighbored" Aeronaut and there is a neighbor thing between Ozgin and SW, I don't even get what is going on with that much neighborizing but I imagine its alternate or one shot.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 am

Post by elusive »

Wait, TSO are you stating that you took a shot on GM but were blocked? Or what kind of message did you get on being blocked?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:59 am

Post by T S O »

I am saying I shot gm. End of mod-TSO communication. No return message. Nothing saying I was blocked. Blank. Etcetera.
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 am

Post by elusive »

Spoiler: Relevant Quotes from ISO
In post 5104, Aeronaut wrote:Town = Marquis, GM, Silver

To be sorted = Kitz, Ogzin, Elusive

Scum = TSO, Shinobi, Dragonspawn, probably Cheetory. Yea.

Hmm....

In post 2520, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2519, elusive wrote:
Aeronaut is probably scum (oh and great question about alignment of Pisskop, you're really reading carefully and that almost seemed like a town slip except it was such BS since his role aka "Mafia" was mentioned in the death scene). Boo hoo. VOTE: Aeronaut

What? I didn't ask a question about his alignment.

Hmm....

In post 3326, Aeronaut wrote:I don't get why people are including dead people in their lists, we already know their alignment, we don't need your input on if their scum or not.

Mathblade
acryon
: Scum, depending on ABR flip.
Kitz:
Pretty Town. Thinking Kitz is pretty town, just based off of her conversations and inquiries. She seems very organic.
Naked jogger
joker443
: Lean Scum. He doesn't really seem to be paying close attention to the game, and is just kind of voting with the wind. That D1 hammer was also gross.
Shinobi
TheFireRises
: Null. I don't know why, but I keep missing his posts. Not seeing a lot from him either way, I'd like to look at him tomorrow if possible.
Nobody special
croboss
:Null. Hasn't posted since Day 2. Post more.
dragonspawn
:
Scum, for reasons stated above, and I stand by my reasoning on him from day 1; Not a fan of how he sort of got away from a lynch by people saying that "looking scummy is his meta". To be honest, a lot of his posting is reminiscent of the Newbscum I see when I'm ICing newbie games. He needs rope.
SilverWolf:
Null, slight scum read. Starting to wonder here; Day 1, I'd bet money on SW being town, but more in more she's falling from the radar, going with the crowd. Basically, her play style has taken a full 180 this game, and I don't like it. Will be looking further into this matter.
elusive:
Town for reasons I'd like to not point out at this time.
Goodmorning
Grib
:Null. I said I was going to take a look back at grib, and I did. From what I see there, he was starting to look pretty sketchy; however, goodmorning's recent postings have seemed pretty town to me, just based on her having very similar opinions as me (which I know doesn't nessesarily make her town, by any means, but I feel like she's being logical enough for me to not want her lynched.)
Wake88:
Leaning scum. 80% of Wake's posting is complaining about how fast the game is, how he can't get a foothold, he's busy, etc. The other 20% is answering select questions that people ask him.
Ozgin
House
:Null, lurking. Another person who hasn't posted since D2. Please post.
T S O:
Nul. I play with T S O pretty often, but I'm actually having some trouble reading him this game. He's all over the place. Sort of makes me want to go check Masquerade for any similarities.
Cheetory6:
Null, maybe slight town read. Wasn't a fan of the ATE-esque posting going on during D2. Having said that, I also have a bit of reason to town read him because of ~ongoing~
Albert B. Rampage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYp9opLWz5o
FA_Q2
:
Uh, Town, I think. Sort of under the radar.

Spoiler: Some thoughts, need to do a VC Analysis as well
Aeronaut #84, votes TSO over the “current circle jerk” with the three previous votes being pisskop, Shinobi, and FAQ2”
Aeronaut pushes town Silverwolf in several posts between #100 - #242 and defends her from cheetory, wake,
#153 and #178 – seems like coaching Shinobi, casting suspicion or addressing suspicion but not voting him and passively agreeing with Shinobi’s vote on TSO.
Pisskop #264 is also pushing TSO.
Aeronaut #338, and several other is asking Wake to be better
Votes Dragon, FoS’es Viking
Aeronaut defends Silver again and House.
Agrees with Cheetory about FA.
In post #948, pushes Kitz as scum then does a reverse on her.
Pushes dragonspawn constantly, does that clear dragon as town?
Aeronaut is for a Marquis lynch so that tells me Marquis is probably town.
Also, interestingly Aeronaut votes Dragon for scum reading Goodmorning. He soft defends GM quite a lot which is strange.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 5637, elusive wrote:Marquis, you seem to be trying to build up a history of projecting your own scum\3p role on me. I mean we just finished out a game where you tried this same gambit and it didn't work there either, hun.

I'll ISO Aeronaut later tonight since I'm doubting the scumfucks would be capable of it.

VOTE: Marquis

like i would try the same thing twice

and don't act like my role is just as likely to be sk as yours or that my play has come anywhere near as scummy or just plain anti-town as your, because that's pretty much the opposite of what's been going on here
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:52 am

Post by elusive »

How is my play in any way anti-town? You would really have to stretch and manipulate to prove that while the other way is provable by in thread.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

elusive-You were one of my top townreads but you haven't been here and I'm not talking about your V/LA. I'm talking about your town participation. I haven't seen it in a long time. Your main contribution D5 was fighting with Shinobi. You had voted Shinobi, then unvoted, showed up again to fight with him, then just kind of disappeared when the actual lynch occurred. And that's just one example of how I haven't seen the town elusive I'm used to. You insist you are practically conftown yet I've not seen you act like it. And your role, if town, would tell me this set-up is broken in favor of town unless scum has nearly supernatural powers at this point. Especially with Aero being a goon. This is why I went along with a vote on you.

You coming in here and assuming everyone voting for you is scum is really not a town reaction that I'd hoped for. Your analysis of Aero is flawed as well. He's posted 436 times and you only found 3 quotes worth commenting on? Your other stuff tells us very little because it's selective. I can already tell you several things you missed with your second analysis because I remember them. Yet you left them out.

I put a detailed pisskop ISO and vote history here and was asked why I bothered by Cheetory and GM said VCA's were a waste of time this game. You are assuming no one is going to ISO Aero but you are wrong. I am doing that, but it takes a long fucking time and I don't want shitty comments that make me feel like I wasted my time doing it when I do finish it.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Marquis »

okay go ahead and focus on that while we lynch you

i'm busy atm so i won't respond for a while anyway

pedit @ elusive
link in bio
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Also elusive, there's several things you could of done that would of helped me:

A) quote where you crumbed your role to mathblade, for the longest time I though you were the vig and I'm not the only one

B) quote the link to the game you are talking about regarding Marquis

C) use all relevant content when you discuss an interaction via ISO, stick only to those still alive-for example, you said Aero was defending me as town yet there was a point where House voted him for changing it to null, you said Aero was for a Marquis lynch BUT he resisted it like crazy AND marquis was one of the biggest pushers of the Aero lynch along with TSO but you left that out. Also, please include all relevant post links as well because that helps me look and see what you are talking about.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Kitz »

What's the VC?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”