Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Grib »

In post 128, Ricastle wrote:
In post 123, Grib wrote:117 is a description of my personality, which has no bearing on my alignment. As a result, you're going to see that kind of behavior a lot from me. Better get used to it, bubba.
:facepalm:
That's not why I don't like it. I don't like it because of the context it's in; you're yet again avoiding having to legitimately defend yourself from scrutiny while blocking any further conversation.

Oops? I'll work on that.

In post 123, Grib wrote:I prefer to townhunt unless something jumps out at me.
Do you have any reads at all on who you think isn't town? And more importantly, can anyone back this up?

Not yet. I 100% don't understand the Boons wagon but Nero is pretty insistent, so I'm curious to see how that'll turn out.

In post 123, Grib wrote:Rubicon is a cloud and I want to trust him. That's why.
Has anything related to him in particular warranted your trust, or are you just stabbing in the dark at the moment?

Already answered.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 150, Grib wrote:
In post 123, Grib wrote:117 is a description of my personality, which has no bearing on my alignment. As a result, you're going to see that kind of behavior a lot from me. Better get used to it, bubba.
:facepalm:
That's not why I don't like it. I don't like it because of the context it's in; you're yet again avoiding having to legitimately defend yourself from scrutiny while blocking any further conversation.

Oops? I'll work on that.

In post 123, Grib wrote:I prefer to townhunt unless something jumps out at me.
Do you have any reads at all on who you think isn't town? And more importantly, can anyone back this up?

Not yet. I 100% don't understand the Boons wagon but Nero is pretty insistent, so I'm curious to see how that'll turn out.

In post 123, Grib wrote:Rubicon is a cloud and I want to trust him. That's why.
Has anything related to him in particular warranted your trust, or are you just stabbing in the dark at the moment?

Already answered.

What was your motivation for fluffing your way out of the Garmr convo?

I was more wondering if you had any reasoning
behind
said leap of faith, but okay.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

I was not intending to quote that.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

what does nero got? It, I thought I was perfectly clear about that...
as to the rest -popcorn-
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Grib »

I don't really care about Garmr's pressure on me.

In post 115, Garmr wrote:You're trying to hard to look town and some of your posts have a defensive or deflective quality to them. Also you are a bit of a try hard.

I'm trying too hard to look town (this is my normal town play, at least on MS), my posts are defensive/deflective (I am a playfully deflective person, but not to the point where I'd ignore a question long enough for it to be annoying/scummy), and I'm a try-hard (that is not at all indicative of scum).

So. Yeah.

Rubicon is a very trustworthy person.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:06 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Seems like I have the disadvantage of not knowing anybody. Guess I'll just sit here and wait for a bandwagon to hop on :)
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:22 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

Hmm. I don't really like this boonskies wagon, but it doesn't strike me as scum driven. I'm getting a townread on Nero, and I mostly think he's leading the charge because he wants to see the behavior of the people who jump on the wagon, rather than put pressure on boonskies.

I don't know what to think of grib. One second I think he's town, the next scum. My gut says this means he's probably town, but my read is tentative.

However, I do have a minor scumread on davesaz. In 120, He took his vote off of grib, who early on looked like he might be the first wagon (and still looks like he might be the second), and changed it to jump on the boonskies wagon. If grib is scum, this looks like an attempt to take his vote off of a scumbuddy without arousing too much suspicion. If grib is town, he's just sheeping from one early wagon to another. Either way, he seems to be playing a very reactive game.

I am aware that davesaz was the first to vote grib and so I can't really use that logic for why he voted in the first place, but it is interesting to me that when he did change, it was in this manner.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: davesaz
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 153, PeaceBringer wrote:what does nero got? It, I thought I was perfectly clear about that...
as to the rest -popcorn-
"makes sense to me" is perfectly clear? Seriously, what is this logic you're sheeping. Spell it out for me if you have to. :roll:

In post 154, Grib wrote:I don't really care about Garmr's pressure on me.
Why? Discussion and transparency are vital to the town. I don't really care about your answers to Garmr's inquisitions. My main concern is that you avoided them in the first place.

In post 155, jbomber732 wrote:Seems like I have the disadvantage of not knowing anybody. Guess I'll just sit here and wait for a bandwagon to hop on :)
What the fuck? Boon is L-4. Have you actually read the thread?

BagelS votehopping again... :neutral: 156 appears to be written in a town mindset, but I'm not a fan of its content for the most part. As it happens I'm townreading Dave for exactly the same reasons as you're scumreading him - I highly doubt scum would be ballsy enough to pull a 'bus and make up' stunt before nearly everyone had posted.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:45 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Misworded that - a bandwagon that I WANT to hop on.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

Do you have any reads?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:50 am

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 157, Ricastle wrote:
BagelS votehopping again... :neutral: 156 appears to be written in a town mindset, but I'm not a fan of its content for the most part. As it happens I'm townreading Dave for exactly the same reasons as you're scumreading him - I highly doubt scum would be ballsy enough to pull a 'bus and make up' stunt before nearly everyone had posted.

My biggest issue with davesaz is that he has sheeped onto a wagon having not posted any real opinions of his own yet. I admitted in 156 that the grib link is weak since it was an rvs vote, but it is definitely worth considering, if only a little.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 156, PointYBagelS wrote:
I am aware that davesaz was the first to vote grib and so I can't really use that logic for why he voted in the first place, but it is interesting to me that when he did change, it was in this manner.

:lol:

You do know what an RVS vote is, right?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 122, Ricastle wrote:Dave, thoughts on Rubicon and BagelS? And can you answer Grib's 34 please?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 140, Nero Cain wrote:heh @ trying to write off a legit vote as a grudge.

He's basically trying to policy lynch me. LLL. He voted me before I even did anything.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Grib »

In post 157, Ricastle wrote:Why? Discussion and transparency are vital to the town. I don't really care about your answers to Garmr's inquisitions. My main concern is that you avoided them in the first place.

If there is pressure on me and it is very, very minimal, I tend to ignore it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kitz
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:07 am

Post by jbomber732 »

In post 159, Ricastle wrote:Do you have any reads?

Nothing strong yet, but I do have a small townread on Boon, hence me not wanting to vote him. I generally like to wait it out a bit more before making a serious vote, so I'll just leave my vote like it is for the time being.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 157, Ricastle wrote:"makes sense to me" is perfectly clear? Seriously, what is this logic you're sheeping. Spell it out for me if you have to.

lol, when was logic mentioned. No, I said Nero has either this or it I don't recall what. So he has it/this. There is no reference at all to logic. Now, I have to sort out your reactivity here, I may or may not get back to you on that. Thanks for the input though.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:09 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 157, Ricastle wrote:Why? Discussion and transparency are vital to the town. I don't really care about your answers to Garmr's inquisitions. My main concern is that you avoided them in the first place.

discussion is, transparency is not or would you argue for a day 1 mass claim, hmm?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 153, PeaceBringer wrote:what does nero got? It, I thought I was perfectly clear about that...
as to the rest -popcorn-
"makes sense to me" is perfectly clear? Seriously, what is this logic you're sheeping. Spell it out for me if you have to. :roll:

In post 154, Grib wrote:I don't really care about Garmr's pressure on me.
Why? Discussion and transparency are vital to the town. I don't really care about your answers to Garmr's inquisitions. My main concern is that you avoided them in the first place.

In post 155, jbomber732 wrote:Seems like I have the disadvantage of not knowing anybody. Guess I'll just sit here and wait for a bandwagon to hop on :)
What the fuck? Boon is L-4. Have you actually read the thread?

Okay getting back to you, 3 comment in said post comes off town. Putting you in my town column for now, carry on.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 160, PointYBagelS wrote:

My biggest issue with davesaz is that he has sheeped onto a wagon having not posted any real opinions of his own yet. I admitted in 156 that the grib link is weak since it was an rvs vote, but it is definitely worth considering, if only a little.

okay reaction #2 for me to attend to, this has an "odd" feel to me. I am watching this as I have no baseline reaction. Behavior seems off to me though. -shrug-
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 163, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 140, Nero Cain wrote:heh @ trying to write off a legit vote as a grudge.

He's basically trying to policy lynch me. LLL. He voted me before I even did anything.

sure there may be some grudge to it, but actually I do not like your response so far... then again people do not always act in ways that make sense.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 146, Nero Cain wrote:I know what I'm doing, bae. Don't be the scums helpers this game plox.

I will try to listen to you more this game but I really don't agree with boon being a scum lynch as he hasn't done anything scummy. Through he isn't that bad of a policy lynch if we have nothing but we do have something grib.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:22 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 34, Grib wrote:
dave, why was my opening strange? Ricastle's curious.

I don't often see people put "I'm not scum" in their first post in the game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:25 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 122, Ricastle wrote:
Dave, thoughts on Rubicon and BagelS? And can you answer Grib's 34 please?

See above post. Though it would have been easier to quote my original post that Grib's was referring to, as I'd then be more likely to notice it was my post you were really asking about.

BTW You can wrap a post number in "post" tags and it will link automatically, like this.

Code: Select all

[post]34[/post]

Please hold regarding Rubicon and BagelS. It's a work day and I'll need more than a couple of minutes...
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Ricastle »

@jbomber: Three more questions.

1. Why are you townreading Boon? I'd assume it's based off of their wagon, and if so, what feels off to you about it?
2. Got any thoughts on Nero's supposed plan?
3. Would you consider a Grib wagon?

In post 166, PeaceBringer wrote:lol, when was logic mentioned. No, I said Nero has either this or it I don't recall what. So he has it/this. There is no reference at all to logic.
Nero has what? What makes sense? Your post implies you're sheeping based on something Nero brought up, which is where you're confusing me. Why did you vote Boon?

In post 167, PeaceBringer wrote:discussion is, transparency is not or would you argue for a day 1 mass claim, hmm?
I was primarily referring to individual thought processes. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Waiting for Rubicon or Elusive to get in here. At least one of them is required to develop the Grib case. ()

Pedit: Thanks for that info Dave. Early days...*sweatdrop*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”