Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Countdown deadline
Day 1 lasts 18 days 3 hours.

18*24 + 3 = 435

Divide by 2 = 217.5... turning that into an understandable time... 217.5/24 = 9 days, 1 hour 30 minutes (7, 6:41 pm) = April 16, 8:11 pm PST === 50 percent marker
Divide by 10 multiply by 7. 43.5*7 = 304.5, translate 12 days, 16 hours, 30 minutes = April 20th 10:11 AM PST

Deadlines
Lynch 1 Warning: April 16th, 8:11 pm PST - (expired on 2015-04-16 20:11:00)

Lynch 1 Deadline: April 20th 10:11 AM PST- (expired on 2015-04-20 10:11:00)

Major Day 1 Deadline: April 25, 6:00 PM PST - (expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Aronis »

I feel like you just made that really complicated for no reason.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1578, singersigner wrote:Ffery's probably gunna kill me for that comment. :shifty:

Do you want me to explain why the comment doesn't make me want to kill you?

Nacho says "hi"!

Our Empire read had already softened considerably as I mentioned earlier.

Singer hasn't changed that.

Moving the slot up to town.

More reads later today.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

What's complicated about color codes?

You don't need the top unless you're checking my work.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1827, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1578, singersigner wrote:Ffery's probably gunna kill me for that comment. :shifty:

Nacho says "hi"!

More reads later today.

Please explain this towards the end of the day where scum can't drown it out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1828, Titus wrote:What's complicated about color codes?

You don't need the top unless you're checking my work.

Not color codes. All that math is just dumb.

Just say 12 days 3 hours for lynch 1, 6 days for lynch 2.

Unless it's mod enforced people aren't going to take that deadline so seriously that it needs to be exact.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

A lot of this day phase has already been slow because so many of our talkers are V/LA. As much as I want to lynch CDB (and I do, a whole lot still), he's V/LA until the 17th. Wouldn't it be better to wait until he's here for the second lynch?

Wow singer, you're right, thats so weird of me to ask questions like that, trying to determine what the majority wants is not something I do on Day 1 ever for sure. You objectively avoided answering my question. You also didn't have Titus in your scum reads, but you've been making it a point since the moment you replaced in to harrass her with discrediting statements, RE: 'why didn't you pressure insert this random list of people'. Titus is the most fucking obvtown person talking right now and I've already thrown my torch behind supporting her. Would you say you're waiting to see if there's any traction on lynching me? Suck my obvtowny balls, put your money where your mouth is. :giggle: Your other scumread, mastin, is also someone who expressed you're probably scum. Do you just think you're so special the entire scumteam is raving to pile on top of you?

ffery: I'm trying to ask this objectively without being mad that you posted that while I was writing this. What has singer done that looks good?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Shadoweh what are your current reads?

Idic
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by DeasVail »

TTH! If you want me to consider Marquis as scum you're going to have to give me a whole lot more than you're currently giving.

In post 1545, Titus wrote:@Cheetory,

Bulbazak is town because of the fluidity but logical consistency of his opinions. People are consistently inconsistent. I feel that people jumped on the first thing they disagreed with as scummy, rather than actually seeing what was actually scummy. My team told me to be hesitant on declaring people were scum so when I saw the massive pile up on Bulba for reasons I could not even divine much less understand, I figured the push was on town rather than on scum. I know occasionally I am wrong. Given those voices on Bulba's slot have suddenly gone quiet today when it's actually time to lynch Bulba, I can conclude either I was right or scum were setting up massive distancing for towncred. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

P-edit... well I thought no one was make a bulba is scum push...

First, I think that being inconsistent is actually one of the easiest things for scum to do, and second, someone being busy shouldn't have any impact on the alignment of who they're scumreading?

Singer, why the townread on ActionDan?

Espe, I gave you the opportunity to convert me to the light and implant the grand idea of Tammy-scum into my mind, but you didn't take the opportunity. :(

In post 1716, Titus wrote:Cops might also check DV.

Um, they better not waste their time doing that. Also the strength of my vezok townread has doubled, and he was pretty strong town before...

In post 1743, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy shit guys

holy shit we have nothing to go on

can we just lynch someone bad and move on

Posts like these make it seem like you care about the game, but your actions make it seem like you don't! Why?

In post 1747, Bulbazak wrote:If true, explain why I would pick a fight with a universal townread as scum, since that seems pretty counterintuitive to me.

People are usually pretty quick to dismiss a fight as townvtown. Picking a fight with me if you're town seems more counterintuitive honestly.

In post 1747, Bulbazak wrote:(although being sheeped by Vezok is unnerving me a bit).

Why? Vezok has just become more and more town?

In post 1762, Marquis wrote:this is also me admitting my original reasons were probably really dumb aside from the sheeping itself but i still refuse to believe town!anti swaps out of the game while continuing to keep up with it enough to relay a scumread on me based on my scumread and concern over your slot for reasons that he knows exist and are mostly true. it's even more bullshit bullshit bullshit.

This has crossed my mind as well, but I still think not lynching TTH is the way to go today (will explain later).

Bulba, why is Shadow conf town?

In post 1823, fferyllt wrote:Nacho agrees that a 70-30 time split between the two lynches sounds better than 50-50.

I say let's lynch when we feel like it! (Preferably not too late though, but I trust people to be at least sort of sensible)

--

Ok finally caught up!

Ffery/Tammy/Respective Teams: I would very much like your thoughts on Mastin. I'm scumreading her, but I feel more caution there than I would with someone else.

Regarding TTH:

I'm just as skeptical as any of you about her alignment, but I feel there are good reasons for keeping her around. First, she's made this super bold claim about being confirmed minor day two. Now do I actually think this is going to happen? No, I think it's probably scum trying to bide time, but if scum really wants to be lynched day two instead of day one then we may as well let them. She might just be town! And if it turns out that this was all some big ruse to avoid being lynched then there's no way I'm letting her get away with that because I've tried it as scum before and didn't get away with it, so it's not allowed to work for anyone else!

Secondly, if TTH is scum (which I think is reasonably likely), now we get to imagine scum agonizing over whether or not to kill me as we fall asleep tonight (or do other secret stuff). Do they kill me and potentially reveal TTH's alignment??? Or do they leave me alive in the hope that I'll be distracted from her telltale heart??? I don't know, maybe this isn't as cool as I think it is but I sort of love imagining scum squirm deep down (I'm really quite terrible).

I took longer to catch up than I anticipated and I still have to decide who I want to lynch (answers to my questions would be quite nice), but I'm thinking my pool is currently:

[ActionDan, Aronis, Bulbazak, GiF, Mastin2, Shadoweh]

I'll hopefully narrow this down some more. I've become less sure of my Bulbazak read lately, but there's nothing that would really stop me from lynching him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why is it so hard to answer me when I ask things? <_<
I don't have time right now to flesh out the list, but
Town: Titus, Tammy, Deevees, vezok, TSO
Lynchmepls: Marquis, CDB, I wouldn't have said Empire's slot earlier, which is probably why I'm still nervous about actually voting that way, but etc
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 47 (Major Day 1, VC 10)

(3)
Espeonage:
mastin2, ChannelDelibird, Cheetory6
(Titus)
[L-7]
(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Tammy, Marquis
(2)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart, Espeonage
(Bulbazak)

(2)
ChannelDelibird:
Bulbazak, Titus
(1)
Bulbazak:
Gammagooey
(1)
Aronis:
vezokpiraka
(Bulbazak)

(8)
Not Voting:
Actiondan, DeasVail, GuyinFreezer, Shadoweh, T S O, Untrod Tripod, Aronis, singersigner

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)

Tammy is V/LA until April 20th. CDB is V/LA until April 17th. T S O is V/LA until April 17th.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1833, DeasVail wrote:TTH! If you want me to consider Marquis as scum you're going to have to give me a whole lot more than you're currently giving.

In post 1545, Titus wrote:@Cheetory,

Bulbazak is town because of the fluidity but logical consistency of his opinions. People are consistently inconsistent. I feel that people jumped on the first thing they disagreed with as scummy, rather than actually seeing what was actually scummy. My team told me to be hesitant on declaring people were scum so when I saw the massive pile up on Bulba for reasons I could not even divine much less understand, I figured the push was on town rather than on scum. I know occasionally I am wrong. Given those voices on Bulba's slot have suddenly gone quiet today when it's actually time to lynch Bulba, I can conclude either I was right or scum were setting up massive distancing for towncred. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

P-edit... well I thought no one was make a bulba is scum push...

First, I think that being inconsistent is actually one of the easiest things for scum to do, and second, someone being busy shouldn't have any impact on the alignment of who they're scumreading?

Singer, why the townread on ActionDan?

Espe, I gave you the opportunity to convert me to the light and implant the grand idea of Tammy-scum into my mind, but you didn't take the opportunity. :(

In post 1716, Titus wrote:Cops might also check DV.

Um, they better not waste their time doing that. Also the strength of my vezok townread has doubled, and he was pretty strong town before...

In post 1743, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy shit guys

holy shit we have nothing to go on

can we just lynch someone bad and move on

Posts like these make it seem like you care about the game, but your actions make it seem like you don't! Why?

In post 1747, Bulbazak wrote:If true, explain why I would pick a fight with a universal townread as scum, since that seems pretty counterintuitive to me.

People are usually pretty quick to dismiss a fight as townvtown. Picking a fight with me if you're town seems more counterintuitive honestly.

In post 1747, Bulbazak wrote:(although being sheeped by Vezok is unnerving me a bit).

Why? Vezok has just become more and more town?

In post 1762, Marquis wrote:this is also me admitting my original reasons were probably really dumb aside from the sheeping itself but i still refuse to believe town!anti swaps out of the game while continuing to keep up with it enough to relay a scumread on me based on my scumread and concern over your slot for reasons that he knows exist and are mostly true. it's even more bullshit bullshit bullshit.

This has crossed my mind as well, but I still think not lynching TTH is the way to go today (will explain later).

Bulba, why is Shadow conf town?

In post 1823, fferyllt wrote:Nacho agrees that a 70-30 time split between the two lynches sounds better than 50-50.

I say let's lynch when we feel like it! (Preferably not too late though, but I trust people to be at least sort of sensible)

--

Ok finally caught up!

Ffery/Tammy/Respective Teams: I would very much like your thoughts on Mastin. I'm scumreading her, but I feel more caution there than I would with someone else.

Regarding TTH:

I'm just as skeptical as any of you about her alignment, but I feel there are good reasons for keeping her around. First, she's made this super bold claim about being confirmed minor day two. Now do I actually think this is going to happen? No, I think it's probably scum trying to bide time, but if scum really wants to be lynched day two instead of day one then we may as well let them. She might just be town! And if it turns out that this was all some big ruse to avoid being lynched then there's no way I'm letting her get away with that because I've tried it as scum before and didn't get away with it, so it's not allowed to work for anyone else!

Secondly, if TTH is scum (which I think is reasonably likely), now we get to imagine scum agonizing over whether or not to kill me as we fall asleep tonight (or do other secret stuff). Do they kill me and potentially reveal TTH's alignment??? Or do they leave me alive in the hope that I'll be distracted from her telltale heart??? I don't know, maybe this isn't as cool as I think it is but I sort of love imagining scum squirm deep down (I'm really quite terrible).

I took longer to catch up than I anticipated and I still have to decide who I want to lynch (answers to my questions would be quite nice), but I'm thinking my pool is currently:

[ActionDan, Aronis, Bulbazak, GiF, Mastin2, Shadoweh]

I'll hopefully narrow this down some more. I've become less sure of my Bulbazak read lately, but there's nothing that would really stop me from lynching him.

I'm going to stop worrying about you. I'm going to look back at this post every time I start worrying again.

<3

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1834, Shadoweh wrote:Why is it so hard to answer me when I ask things? <_<
I don't have time right now to flesh out the list, but
Town: Titus, Tammy, Deevees, vezok, TSO
Lynchmepls: Marquis, CDB, I wouldn't have said Empire's slot earlier, which is probably why I'm still nervous about actually voting that way, but etc

Thanks. I will answer, probably later today.

Idic
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1836, fferyllt wrote:I'm going to stop worrying about you. I'm going to look back at this post every time I start worrying again.

<3

I don't understand what's been happening this game and it feels like some kind of weird dream but I'll take it!

<3

In a way it's kind of a shame that you're conftown because this would have been even better if I was townreading you as well (without it being cheating).

Also looking forward to hearing your thoughts, but I know it may take a while to get here.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by fferyllt »

heh. trying to remember if you've ever townread me/my hydra when you've been town!

Even if being conftown didn't come at such a harsh price, I'd still prefer earning reads with my play in this game. keeps me on my toes.

Idic
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by DeasVail »

NY172 is the only one I can remember. And yeah, things are a bit more boring this game even for me with no one scumreading me.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 1827, fferyllt wrote:

Nacho says "hi"!

More reads later today.

Um...kinda, yeah! Unless you're referring to the fact that you're confirmed town and can't do that within the confines of the game?

In post 1831, Shadoweh wrote:A lot of this day phase has already been slow because so many of our talkers are V/LA. As much as I want to lynch CDB (and I do, a whole lot still), he's V/LA until the 17th. Wouldn't it be better to wait until he's here for the second lynch?

Wow singer, you're right, thats so weird of me to ask questions like that, trying to determine what the majority wants is not something I do on Day 1 ever for sure. You objectively avoided answering my question. You also didn't have Titus in your scum reads, but you've been making it a point since the moment you replaced in to harrass her with discrediting statements, RE: 'why didn't you pressure insert this random list of people'. Titus is the most fucking obvtown person talking right now and I've already thrown my torch behind supporting her. Would you say you're waiting to see if there's any traction on lynching me? Suck my obvtowny balls, put your money where your mouth is. :giggle: Your other scumread, mastin, is also someone who expressed you're probably scum. Do you just think you're so special the entire scumteam is raving to pile on top of you?

ffery: I'm trying to ask this objectively without being mad that you posted that while I was writing this. What has singer done that looks good?

Well...ok...not really sure where you're going with this post but let me see if I can parse it out...
1. What question?
2. I do not have Titus is my scum reads because I felt like there was too much clouding my judgement that I wanted to sus out first. She was also the only one to really engage with me consistently at the time I was reading last night, so I would think that's why it looks like there's a lot of attention there, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, Mastina is gone on the weekends and hasn't been back to respond to my posts. :(
3. Let me be clear...I will 100% support a lynch on you when I'm done reading up on the game. I don't need to "see if there's support" for it. If there's none, there's none, but I'm not hiding behind a thinly-veiled wall of "well what do
you
think we should do..." which can also be interpreted as buddying.
4. Um, well, I tend to let people stroke my ego so when someone disagrees with my alignment through no fault of my own, I tend to think they're scummy for it!
5. I like odd numbers.

@DeasVail...he's kind of a token policy target in most games I've seen him in (*UT*) but I've heard he's easy to read so I'm not really interested in him. He's not really playing like someone who's worried about being lynched, which I feel is more likely to come from town who won't hurt their team as much as a scumlynch would hurt theirs.

@Aronis...that seems like cherry picking. Do you actually think Titus is scummy for putting in that effort?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1841, singersigner wrote:Um...kinda, yeah! Unless you're referring to the fact that you're confirmed town and can't do that within the confines of the game?

That's not what I'm referring to.

your paranoia in the newbie game didn't make sense, but it was a little flattering even so. in the Reck game I replaced in late after town had used up most of its margin of error, and I basically rode CDB's coattails to the win. I just had to come up with a semi-believable fake claim and avoid tripping over my feet. The fake claim wasn't simple, I had to skim a huge game in an improbably short period of time to be sure I was coming up with something that couldn't be refuted by a living player or a dead players claim. But, it was the hardest part of my job as a late-replacing scum.

CBD on the other hand arguably led scum to that victory over the course 9 or 11 or 111 game days. paranoia about him makes a hell of a lot more sense than paranoia about me did.

Anyway, paranoia is good as long as it's grounded with reality checks.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm going to try to get caught up tonight, but I'm stupid tired and doing several things right now, so I'll do as much as I can tonight and try to finish tomorrow night when I get home - though I can't promise sobriety or coherency in that case!

Bulba - I'm not really sure how to respond. If I thought it was a reaction test in the first place, I didn't think that mollie was actually scum reading me. I do like mollie a lot, but just because I didn't mention that I thought ffery could read me when we were chatting doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I probably didn't mention that Faraday can read me either, and he's the person who can read me better than anyone else. And you did say/imply you were changing your read based on mollie when you said:

In post 1391, Bulbazak wrote:I've asked Mollie to look over his ISO and let me know what she thinks, but her statement that Tammy is scum is making me consider that I've been off not only there, but also on Empire, which would put Vezok square in "most likely town". I may have just had a bad knee jerk reaction to him. I still hate the last post of his from the minor day, though.

That's what made it feel convenient.

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the whole interaction though. I'll have to sit on it, and think when I'm a bit more mentally clear. Why the hell am I so damn tired?

Also I did read the rules; what I didn't read were the role pms which I thought were sample role pms not actual roles in the game. But I'm just as likely to not read the actual rules to a game regardless of my alignment.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Tammy, why did you include that last line? That last line is very anti-town at best, even assuming you are town...I rather believe it in some respects because it highlights some conflict but confuses me as well...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

Because it was part of the discussion that Bulbazack was having over why mollie thought ffery was town reading me, but it was a misinterpretation of what happened. I did read the rules, just not the role pms. Bulbazack said that the thought is that I would be more careful as scum to read the rules when I might not as town. I'm just as likely not to read the rules as either alignment though.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

It was not smart to admit that, Tammy.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's something that is very well known about me and something I already discussed at the beginning of the game.

I do read scum qt's though and talk about the game with my partners. I'd have known about the role pms due to that.

But I did actually read the rules this time. I just didn't read the role pms because I thought they were sample role pms and I didn't need to know the town win condition, so it was of no use to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

...or so I thought.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1847, Tammy wrote:It's something that is very well known about me and something I already discussed at the beginning of the game.

I do read scum qt's though and talk about the game with my partners. I'd have known about the role pms due to that.

But I did actually read the rules this time. I just didn't read the role pms because I thought they were sample role pms and I didn't need to know the town win condition, so it was of no use to me.

How do you have a scum QT to read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”