BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Not even close.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 2.02Antihero (1) - Zachrulez
Cheery Dog (1) - Regfan
Cogito Ergo Sum (1) - Oversoul
ika (1) - BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting (7) - Ankamius, Antihero, Cheery Dog, Cogito Ergo Sum, ika, Psyche, theelkspeaks

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, April 25, 2015, at 4:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-25 16:30:00).
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:41 am

Post by ika »

In post 700, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Not even close.

then plz expalin your contidiction about me doing nothing when you implied i was
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:43 am

There is no contradiction.

You keep pushing for this semantics bullshit. It's not happening, Ika.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 703, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:There is no contradiction.

You keep pushing for this semantics bullshit. It's not happening, Ika.

You have yet to explain how your "smatic" is not making it a contradiction. you need to jsutify each one and how its not implying that i wasnt doing nothing

so yes im going to pester you until you get into your smatics about it or you admit flat out that you made a contradiction
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 am

Ika, you've done nothing this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 am

Nothing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 am

Zilch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 am

Nada.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 705, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ika, you've done nothing this game.

You have yet to jsutify it with your "smatic"

Like even now you jsut default "im doing nothign" and not justifying your earlier contidictions that implied i was doing stuff.

pedit: need to jsutify it with your "smaatics"
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 am

No, I showed how you were doing nothing whilst trying to make it look like something.

I couldn't be any clearer.

I'm bored now and you should eat rope.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

VOTE: ika

This recent BBT vs. ika is definitely not TvT. At least one of those two is scum, and I already had a townread on BBT, so ika it is.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:52 am

Why is it definitely not TvT?
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

ika's insistence on semantic troubles with the claims being made against him seems kinda like a non-town way to respond to a push. Focusing on the wording instead of the content feels like just trying to discredit it.

On the other hand, BBT's consecutive single word posts feel a little off also, not sure if that's town frustration or a scum player trying to be very insistent.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

VOTE: Cheery Dog

Aeronaut flipping town was an unpleasant surprise but it also makes Cheery Dog and Ankamius more likely to be scum and I don't see much reason to deviate from the course.

Oversoul, I would've liked Day 1 to have ended earlier, so maybe try voting scum instead?

Elk, I think BBT's push on ika is pretty weird, but it doesn't make sense to twist that into an argument against ika (through the "it's not TvT" theory).
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 710, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, I showed how you were doing nothing whilst trying to make it look like something.

I couldn't be any clearer.

I'm bored now and you should eat rope.

no you said its a smatic reason and im still waiting for thatose smatic reasons. you have yet to do that

In post 711, theelkspeaks wrote:VOTE: ika

This recent BBT vs. ika is definitely not TvT. At least one of those two is scum, and I already had a townread on BBT, so ika it is.

good goodd, more opertunistic vote hoppers

In post 712, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why is it definitely not TvT?

do you think its tvt?

In post 713, theelkspeaks wrote:ika's insistence on semantic troubles with the claims being made against him seems kinda like a non-town way to respond to a push. Focusing on the wording instead of the content feels like just trying to discredit it.

On the other hand, BBT's consecutive single word posts feel a little off also, not sure if that's town frustration or a scum player trying to be very insistent.

i presume the later
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 693, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 686, Cheery Dog wrote:

In post 676, Zachrulez wrote:I'm more inclined to lynch off wagon. Especially considering the kill. I'm just feeling with where the wagon stalled at scum were likely sitting back off the wagon knowing what the flip was going to be, and it's also a happy bonus that I find the people off the wagon generally more suspicious than those on.

That doesn't douns like normal scum behaviour to me, there would have to be at least one scum on the wagon already.

So what, are you saying you think more are on wagon? I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here.

Odds are on that there are more on the wagon. (or equal if I look from a townie on the wagon's perspective)

There's also the issue of BBT being the only person widely townread (except from ika apparently) that was not on the wagon, the kill coming off the wagon means absolutely nothing.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by ika »

CES, assume both are town for argument purpous, whos scum then
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 674, Zachrulez wrote:What did antihero post after I made this post?

Oh that's right! Nothing!

VOTE: Antihero

What's up with that CES vote oversoul? It would take a lot to convince me that he's a good lynch today.

I DIDN'T POST AT ALL, BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A POST IN THIS GAME AT ALL, FUCKING A EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE IS ANNOYING AS ALL SHIT

VOTE: psyche

hey, whoever's on the team w/ tth's internet boyfriend AND whoever's on nacho's team, give me some back up here

consulting w/ tth for everyone else and full reads list and more details about psyche, but this is definitely still her top suspect and i'm going w/ it
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

My posts probably wouldn't annoy you as much if you were actually town.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by ika »

so GIF and I are considering switching games.

who think yay and who thinks nay (outside of BBT who has yet to admit his contridiction or justifying his smatics)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 720, ika wrote:so GIF and I are considering switching games.

who think yay and who thinks nay (outside of BBT who has yet to admit his contridiction or justifying his smatics)

Does he have any current reads on this game?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

Elk, you're going to have go into more detail how Ika v BBT isn't TvT for me as 1. I don't think it's possible to differentiate an account being SvT and TvT given that in the SvT element at least one player is town and therefore there's no reason both can't be and 2. I have a town read on the both of them. Zar did want me to mention that he liked your "Ikas attempting to turn this into a semantic type battle" point and finds that scum often resort to going down that path but I think it's just a case of Ika being bad here. Would also like to hear Coppers updated reads on the game.

Anti, how caught up to date is TTH on this thread - also ask her to explain her Psyche scum read in more detail as well as her comments on his deadline play, really need to see some actual thought process here because think you attempting to continue pushing Psyche and using TTH as reasoning behind that comes across as fake and would like your own independent reads right now, don't care if they're not in depth just throw em out.

Singer got around to reading BBT, I'll try and paraphrase her thoughts but she likes his stance on token usage (I don't) and finds it mirrors her thought process about them as well as find the later part of his ISO to have a large difference in effort here v the newbie she played with him where he was scum. She thinks his posts here aren't as stubbornly void of content as they were over there and finds and town especially him questioning Ank about the town read on himself as she thinks he'd happily just accept is as scum.

Oversoul please don't forget to respond to the bottom of how are you differentiating CES and my push for the day to end quickly? And I want Tammys meta on BBT because that's now two of us that think his play fits his town meta more than his scum meta so her stance on him doesn't add up for me at all.

In post 720, ika wrote:so GIF and I are considering switching games.

If you're going to continue having useless back and forths with BBT (Him stating that you 'abusing' the hammer-meta you have isn't him stating that he has a town read on you merely that you're using it to your advantage to avoid actually throwing down a vote and allowing yourself to have lots of doors open in terms of who you can hammer which he is right is a disgusting strategy and if I wasn't town-reading you I'd be happy to watch you die over it) then I'd vote yes.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 pm

- CES, what exactly is 'weird' about my push on ika? Do you not agree with what I'm saying?

- Regfan, I have been saying ika is trying to take the semantics route for quite some time. Yet, nobody seems to want to listen.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by ika »

In post 723, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Regfan, I have been saying ika is trying to take the semantics route for quite some time. Yet, nobody seems to want to listen.

becasue you refuse to justify it

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”