Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1323, Albert B. Rampage wrote:But why is Eddie town, Sonic? I don't see where you're coming from.

I've had strong town reads on Eddie and Grey early game. While my townread on Eddie remained consistent, my GreyICE read crashed like the bad stock markets.

Not only had I have reason to doubt my townread on him, his points against greyICE were more "legit" per se than Kagami et al
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Actually, shit, I don't actually remember why right now but I think I will remember later. Not at the top of my mind, I definitely had a reason
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

That's why I write posts of the day things so I can think >_<
oopsies! haha!

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by ZZZX »

" sangres in perpetual mylo is what you should be doing right now." <<< special message from GIF to nacho. I dont even get what it means.

also it seems nacho is being town read in my team.

About eddie... this was... fast

I might move my vote to eddie later after i read. but right now thing are going waaay too fast.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1328, ZZZX wrote:also it seems nacho is being town read in my team.

By who?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1279, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1258, ZZZX wrote:I felt his scum hunting way too weak.

and there is no sacrifice because it ends up with nothing happening with "oh god i was wrong" kind of calling once its done and its gone.

sadly thats how it works out most of the time when scum do it.

I honestly felt his play was subpar. I need to re-read him...

Saying my scumhunting is weak when you haven't made an attempt to analyze it and rip it apart is really really a dumb thing to say.
Saying there's no sacrifice because I'm not making contingency plans if wrong: why do you think that I'm interacting with Kagami as much as I have? Why do you think I'm trying to form a gameplan after my death? Because I'm a crazy dude who's just typing at his keyboard because "wheee!"??

I was talking about the feel of it. Anyway I am not saying you are wrong. Your movement is correct if you were town. (which my team is saying you prob are). What I ment is that those actions even if good are not pure enough to be town read if you gow what i mean.

But yea. I should step up my game here to get more info in. That much is correct.

I will wait for some time because my team mate is waiting to tell me some interesting things which can be helpful

p-edit: GIF/Ika I think from the logs
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by ZZZX »

also
if mollie says nacho is town, hes god damned town <<< IKA
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1328, ZZZX wrote:" sangres in perpetual mylo is what you should be doing right now." <<< special message from GIF to nacho. I dont even get what it means.

I might move my vote to eddie later after i read. but right now thing are going waaay too fast.

The problem is, nachos is barely reaching the sangres level in perpetual mylo. In there sangres = sheep to win magnet. In here nacho was so poorly that a wagon formed in him. Can a wagon even form on godnacho? Does town nacho get mislynched before? I have never seen
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Like literally we SHEEPED NACHO TO WIN A SCUMMIE HOW COOL WAS THAT

And even before that nacho was my idol as newbie

I love nacho

But he was like a little better than hoopla and we weren't exprcting much from hoopla
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In this game
oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1322, Metal Sonic wrote:Capacity, yes. Desire? As a wise man once said: "It's a waste of time to discuss with scum the color of his role PM"

Then are we finished here? If you can't even comprehend why I made a terrible meta argument about Nacho after disliking the Kagami argumebt, you are reading an ISO without context, not the game. If you don't want to discuss it, I'm not wasting my time.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1332, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1328, ZZZX wrote:" sangres in perpetual mylo is what you should be doing right now." <<< special message from GIF to nacho. I dont even get what it means.

The problem is, nachos is barely reaching the sangres level in perpetual mylo. In there sangres = sheep to win magnet. In here nacho was so poorly that a wagon formed in him. Can a wagon even form on godnacho? Does town nacho get mislynched before? I have never seen

wait
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Replies to all of you

In post 1268, Nachomamma8 wrote:and the townblock he's formed (namely the townblock around ABR) is a strong one that no one's actually criticized: it could be because his scumbuddy is playing fucking amazingly, but I seriously seriously doubt that's the case.

Not necessarily. ABR-ZZZX-Me would have formed regardless or not of GreyICE intervention. Whether it would mean that GreyICE is town or scum is a big question, because it's non alignment indicative. I've already mentioned that with the strong townblock that we currently have, scum want to endgame us early OR right now we see GreyICE attempting multiple times to pull power away from ABR and myself, tear down our credibility, rebel.

In post 1268, Nachomamma8 wrote:I also don't understand why you haven't been more aggressive with pushing proper theory if you've quickly identified that it's optimal and strongly feel that it's optimal.

Pushing theory is easy, pushing scum is not.

In post 1268, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think he's playing in the way he needs to if he's scum. I do think his play this game is good regardless of alignment, but he hasn't
approached it the way he has if he's scum.

Why not? It is a fact that his play is good this game regardless of alignment. How many games have you played with GreyICE? I have never played with ICE, so I don't have the tinted lens of "meta" to mess with my read! I'm scumreading Grey because he has performed actions that are beneficial for a scum mindset!

In post 1268, Nachomamma8 wrote:GreyICE pushes people to see how they react. Are the pushes bullshit? Fuck yeah they are. Do they have obvious town motivation behind them? Yep.

I've already mentioned countless times that I see scum motivation :(

In post 1268, Nachomamma8 wrote:I feel you're ignoring that and instead picking him apart with points that are factually true but don't actually get into motivation, and you're a good enough player to understand that motivation is king

Gold.

If greyICE is scum then I can let nacho into the townblock because I don't see them being partners

I like how you admit that Kagami's points against GreyICE are factually true! I love it. Finally someone acknowledges this.

I've already outlined my arguments on why GreyICE is bleeding with subtle scum motivation! Come on nacho! If he doesn't get close to being lynched, and perhaps a partner of him is good enough (who?) to survive, we can't have the merry-in-the-sky white flag scenario with me-abr. Fortunately the townblock is 3 (?) players so actually they need 3 players to survive! Which is hard. Unless we are in a bad place.

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:Llamarble died in his own game, and he's the best town player on the site. Not giving him the time he needs to do his thing is a really dumb mistake.

Yeah, I was about to raise this point. I saw that. The marble-reinforcements hasn't arrived yet? Pssh.
Good luck at the White Flag!

In post 1271, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tell Llama to haul ass because you're about to be lynched.

2nd

In post 1275, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm not fucking around, I'm not playing poorly, I'm not getting lynched because I'm playing a bad game as town

.... I wanted to quote this on mobile but it was difficult.

This is exactly what I was thinking mamma nacho ~.~

(PS: If it was ffery in your slot she would be able to salvage this in a heartbeat!

Unfortunately she is busy hauling ass in the large theme!)

In post 1281, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm going down, but I'm going to make sure the scumteam is absolutely fucked when that hammer vote on me.

Okay. So you're going to play Jesus. (seriously ffery would do a better job >_<)

In post 1283, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You have me, sonic, wgeurts and zzzy up there as town to try to flatter us into unvoting you. You have a twisted mind. You will do anything to win. Hopefully the town that remain off your wagon can come out of lurking and place a vote to end your struggle.

It's working! :/

In post 1284, Nachomamma8 wrote:Metal Sonic: Don't be afraid to have a little faith in other people. The missteps you are making are because you're taking too much on your back all on once: you have made strong pushes, you have played well. But your biggest mistake has been shutting people out. Stop shutting people out. If you disagree with the game plan, bring BBMolla into the conversation, tell him Nacho sent you: he's a strong player who is underestimated very very easily because he's inconsistent and distracted by shinies just a *little* too easily. He will understand exactly what I'm doing here.

<3 I love you Nacho

I will ring BBmolla but it appears that he is extremely busy in his own game! If you... noticed?

In post 1284, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm actually pretty proud of my improvements there and am pretty confident I'd steamroll the hell out of you

:eek:

In post 1285, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty pegs at Metal Sonic.

There is minimal scum motivation for doing so. The only obvious scum motivation is to remain useless.

In post 1291, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mollie reads me by interacting with me. She knows this and has told me as much, I know this as a result. Why then, do you think she would make no effort at all in interacting with me? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Maybe Mollie can replace into the game! I love mollie! But I also love EddieFenix. A lot. Eddie's team got a huge benefit when Who got replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In post 1313, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus believes Nacho is scum. She hasn't said anything about Eddie.

I would believe the teammate more than the powerful Nacho! Although his ethos is pretty persuasive!

Either way, he plan is for him to confirmed town before taking his words as gospel. I think that it is a gamble and we should actually do that. I cannot live with myself if he got away with that as scum.

In post 1318, GreyICE wrote:MetalSonic, I literally loath you and your play.

That is sad. I actually like you and your "scumhunting principles / maxims". I actually employ them myself. Unfortunately, you appear to be playing as I would if I was scum -- and since you appear to play with a similar school of thought as mine, I'm going to have to conclude that you are scum.

I hope you said that because you were scum! Please retract them in twilight if you indeed are red!

In post 1318, GreyICE wrote:I make a strong effort to post posts that are coherent, logical thoughts.

A+ for effort. Unfortunately, you can contradict yourself in a single post -- incoherent --, while there are numerous logic-gaps in your posts which I can gladly throw a dart at and find -- illogical -- .

In post 1318, GreyICE wrote:550 was an embarrassment.

I've already posted the short point on mobile. The joke's on you, because I was townreading you at that point in the game, and accidentally destroyed your post -- showing how scummy/illogical/BAD the post was, and being objective about it. I didn't give your post a pretty free pass because I "thought" you were town. The irony was in the fact that my attack was valid! Not so much of that I was wrong for saying that you didn't respond, but more of "You responded, but I destroyed it? Was it that easy?"

In post 1318, GreyICE wrote:I detect one single sign that you clicked post reply and started typing BEFORE YOU FINISHED READING MY POST

I read every post before I reply! If I deliberately didn't, I would mention it explicitly. Whether it is reflected in my response or not is of another issue!

Also, there is a case of me missing details because I'm skimming, but this won't happen in these long posts because I read line by line. But you don't read them :(

@ ABR

In post 1323, Albert B. Rampage wrote:But why is Eddie town, Sonic? I don't see where you're coming from.

@ ABR

His thought process behind EVERYTHING makes sense. If I were playing normal-sonic mode I would be agreeing with every one of his posts, and in fact our thoughts will be quite similar. I can empathize with Eddie. I can follow his GreyICE scumread and BUILD ON IT. It's organic. And it works.

If you require a case on why he's town with evidence, please ask. I will do everything I can to accommodate.

As a form of guarantee, I would like you to refer to his posts #580 and #602, they are two objectively very townie posts with obvious motivation. I like how he's scumhunting --
he found pertinent evidence against GreyICE scum that many of us overlooked.
THAT. Is scumhunting.

_____
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1335, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1322, Metal Sonic wrote:Capacity, yes. Desire? As a wise man once said: "It's a waste of time to discuss with scum the color of his role PM"

Then are we finished here? If you can't even comprehend why I made a terrible meta argument about Nacho after disliking the Kagami argumebt, you are reading an ISO without context, not the game. If you don't want to discuss it, I'm not wasting my time.

We are kind of finished. I'm very convinced you're scum, with the knowledge that you are a strong enough player to fool me into turning away if I gave you the chance.

With regard to the terrible meta argument about Nacho, I fully comprehend your nuance to attack on Kagami, but the deliberate omission of information is a joke in itself; you were deceptive towards ABR by portraying Nacho as a poorer scumplayer than he actually is.

The irony here, is that you didn't actually read ABR's post!
In post 1022, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's our scumread on Nacho that is strong.

He had to clarify! Oh gee.

I hope you can be more patient in clarifying your posts, because burdening others like ABR for misreading their posts while being really snappy about yours is a pretty selfish thing!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1336, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1332, Metal Sonic wrote:

wait
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

Okay. I will wait. ABR will also wait. We hope that llamarble can honour us with his presence.

As you have already learned, "waiting" is spending town credit. So the town credit you earned in the recent walls in the last few pages is going to be spent while you "wait". Don't go into debt again.
oopsies! haha!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey metal sonic
if i prove i activated sangres in perpetual mylo again, will you finally sheep me again and make my dreams come true once more?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i'm not gonna call llamarble's help for this one, i'd rather he focus on games that need it
i'm ok here.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1340, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey metal sonic
if i prove i activated sangres in perpetual mylo again, will you finally sheep me again and make my dreams come true once more?

hard to do, since you screwed up the intro pretty bad!

if you manage to pull it off in spite of everyone's critical eyes on you, then yes!

oh and you kind of have to flip town
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

there is only a limited amount of ffery help. she has to handle her large theme before she expires.

UNLESS we actually delay your lynch by a day, then ffery can release her burden and come here full time, but she is still limited by messages by proxy.

so we can lynch greyice today and tomorrow we get a really bad mini sangres!
oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

I demand a replacement for Seraphim. 5 days, 13 hours. He's done, get him out of here.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1343, Metal Sonic wrote:there is only a limited amount of ffery help. she has to handle her large theme before she expires.

UNLESS we actually delay your lynch by a day, then ffery can release her burden and come here full time, but she is still limited by messages by proxy.

so we can lynch greyice today and tomorrow we get a really bad mini sangres!

no
you can lynch me
or you can lynch eddie

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

what part of "nacho is scumreading mollie" don't you understand?

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1346, Nachomamma8 wrote:what part of "nacho is scumreading mollie" don't you understand?

mollie isn't in the game! how to scumread her!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1344, GreyICE wrote:
I demand a replacement for Seraphim. 5 days, 13 hours. He's done, get him out of here.

let his team get the penalty first? :twisted:
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

i should not have said that.