GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:27 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

marquis you can always talk to me!

Remember that even if I don't post as much I'm skimming this game time to time!
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:28 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Have skimread the last few pages but not really taken it in beyond the level just above surface level due to lack of sleep and a meet cold. I should be back up to speed over the weekend.
#greenshirtthursdays
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 am

Post by fferyllt »

llamarble thinks that espeonage is a perfectly reasonable lynch.

I agree.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Espeonage »

llama is still bitter about the theater from red wine.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Espeonage »

Let the records show that I feel my wagon is likely town driven and at least one of the people defending me is WKing. Not sure who, but it seems like a keen play to make.
Don't @ me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I just finished a detailed Titus ISO. I now know everything there is to know about Titus in this game. I got kind of lazy in the last 75ish posts because oh my god 3 pages is too much for it being only D1 technically. I probably won't post all my notes because believe me when I say that they're extensive and I don't want to flood the thread.
For now though, some questions for you Titus! :
i) Why did you consider GiF suboptimal as a boon choice?

ii) Given that you were vehemently hardcore against baneing, but made it clear you were just kind of going with the flow on that to not cause problems, why were you okay with baneing a townread? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to be okay with baneing only if it was on a scumread of your's?

iii) In you refer to something as a reaction test. Can you walk me through what you meant here?

iv) You called TSO a townread because he was being hotheaded early on in the game, but changed your mind here:
Titus wrote:Don't make me reconsider my townread on you.
because of this:
TSO wrote:If I had an insta-Vig, I'd shoot Untrod Tripod for a multitude of reasons.

How is this not TSO being hotheaded and why would this go against your reason for considering him town?

v) Why are you scumreading CDB?

vi) Why in the world does ika make GiF such a strong townread to you? Can you point to literally anything which makes you feel that way? Because this read just seems out there to me and I don't understand where you're coming from on it at all.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, can I get your read on Shadoweh?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Fuck sorry one more thing. Should have formatted notes and organized things before I posted questions q.q
What reads did Alchemist have that were similar to mastin's? Can I get some specifics on that?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2653, Espeonage wrote:llama is still bitter about the theater from red wine.

Discredit? That's all you've got?

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Yep I changed my mind

VOTE: esp
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Espeonage »

It was intended to be a playful jab. Like it comes down entirely to what your opinion of my play is. The case as I understand it is that people don't understand my stances and thus think they come from scum. Others think the very same posts only make sense as town. Its a weird case where people are on one side or the other and its not something I can defend against.

Tbh I don't really know what to do other than try and leave stuff for people to look at after I am lynched.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Espeonage »

So guf. Why did you change your mind now of all times?
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory - It is antitown for me to be direct with a few of your questions. I do not want attention on GiF but ika and I have a method of communicating. It's not perfect and not a code but we have a shared meta that expands about two years and at least three sites. So I'm not going to directly answer that unless GiF gets in trouble which will not happen IMO. I would rather be lynched than reveal that.

I think 507 was referring to Bulba's interactions with Espy and that he was oversensitive. Generally I read people by real time interactions. I need to use the word it less.

TSO's behavior started to seem more like he was emulating his hot headed nature rather than it being genuine. TSO tend to be hotheaded but not a unilateral actor IMO. Plus UT seemed pretty town at the time so it made me go wtf why doubtcast? His insistance on being booned later also was not helpful as whatever he'd do with it likely would not be good regardless of his alignment.

CDB appears to go after GiF, who I know is town. He disappears for awhile after that. It is highly unsettling in that regard but my team recommends waiting on CDB to do something beyond lurking because I will never get someone lynched based on them pushing town all and being stubborn without proof is bad.

@Singer, Stop with the discrediting. People have gone over the read. You have postured at every turn and stopped actually hunting scum. My team recommends not interacting with you to reset but I don't see how you could EVER flip anything but scum here. Zar, Empire, now you all had major issues.

As for meta, looking at personality to see aberrations is not meta. Otherwise everything is meta. Also people can have obvious meta tells. There are only a few with this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2661, Espeonage wrote:So guf. Why did you change your mind now of all times?

I happened to not like your posts now of all times.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

in this page*
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2662, Titus wrote:@Cheetory - It is antitown for me to be direct with a few of your questions. I do not want attention on GiF but ika and I have a method of communicating. It's not perfect and not a code but we have a shared meta that expands about two years and at least three sites. So I'm not going to directly answer that unless GiF gets in trouble which will not happen IMO. I would rather be lynched than reveal that.

I think 507 was referring to Bulba's interactions with Espy and that he was oversensitive. Generally I read people by real time interactions. I need to use the word it less.

TSO's behavior started to seem more like he was emulating his hot headed nature rather than it being genuine. TSO tend to be hotheaded but not a unilateral actor IMO. Plus UT seemed pretty town at the time so it made me go wtf why doubtcast? His insistance on being booned later also was not helpful as whatever he'd do with it likely would not be good regardless of his alignment.

CDB appears to go after GiF, who I know is town. He disappears for awhile after that. It is highly unsettling in that regard but my team recommends waiting on CDB to do something beyond lurking because I will never get someone lynched based on them pushing town all and being stubborn without proof is bad.

@Singer, Stop with the discrediting. People have gone over the read. You have postured at every turn and stopped actually hunting scum. My team recommends not interacting with you to reset but I don't see how you could EVER flip anything but scum here. Zar, Empire, now you all had major issues.

As for meta, looking at personality to see aberrations is not meta. Otherwise everything is meta. Also people can have obvious meta tells. There are only a few with this.

it is really difficult for me to comprehend this post coming off the Uncouth-titus keyboard.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In Uncouth, I didn't have a team advising me on how to get scum lynched. *shrug* After uncouth, people wanted different play. My reads are still front and center but following others leads as to how to communicate with otherss. Alch really liked the way I drew a wagon to myself to force the scums to make bad plays in playing with elements.

So the fact you say I sound wierd is a
good
thing. I do not want to sound like a lunatic but someone who is sane rational and followed. Unfortunately it's still taking mountains to get my own team to listen to ME so its rather frustrating.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Just finished trip to Toronto, and settling in. Titus you missed a few of my questions, can you make sure you get to those as well?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Plus Alch's lynch was painful because I could say nothing because Titus is good as scum. My team thought it would save Alch to shut me up. Aside from people liking more, I am doubting how effective the advice is.

Which did I miss?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:i) Why did you consider GiF suboptimal as a boon choice?

ii) Given that you were vehemently hardcore against baneing, but made it clear you were just kind of going with the flow on that to not cause problems, why were you okay with baneing a townread? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to be okay with baneing only if it was on a scumread of your's?

Cheetory6 wrote:Also, can I get your read on Shadoweh?

Cheetory6 wrote:What reads did Alchemist have that were similar to mastin's? Can I get some specifics on that?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

One is answered as directly as I feel is right in paragpagh one.

Alchemist's thoughts should be in his post dump I did. Maybe I forgot to post it. Teammates reads generally are in area tags.

Missed the Shadoweh question. Shadoweh is town. Obvious scum singer is pushing Shadoweh. Shadoweh has been active, clear and hrlpful. She hasn't doubtcasted nor done anything particularly scummy. I would like more before obvtown but she's townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

And this one?
Cheetory6 wrote:ii) Given that you were vehemently hardcore against baneing, but made it clear you were just kind of going with the flow on that to not cause problems, why were you okay with baneing a townread? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to be okay with baneing only if it was on a scumread of your's?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2671, Cheetory6 wrote:And this one?
Cheetory6 wrote:ii) Given that you were vehemently hardcore against baneing, but made it clear you were just kind of going with the flow on that to not cause problems, why were you okay with baneing a townread? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to be okay with baneing only if it was on a scumread of your's?

Because if people had cop checks, they could check Bulba and prove me right. It wasn't a lynch and we had to bane to boon. Being stubborn would have just lead to no one but me being happy. Plus I like being proven right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Titus »

If it was a lynch, I would have resisted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

But you were like super worried about baneing in the context of it being used to eventually kill people if they're town.
Why wouldn't you fight to make sure the bane is on someone who you thought was scum if you were horrendously against the idea of baneing in principle?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”