Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2689, Shadoweh wrote:Dan was in that game too, I don't think he referenced it in his big post on Esp though. Dan if you see this before a lynch happens (if it will ever happen, i wouldn't be surprised if it fell apart tbh) can you tell me if you agree/disagree that it's similar play? I don't have the same perspective since I was scum in FoG.

I played hella bad that game. Don't go there.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2696, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2691, Titus wrote:Two days until lynch 1 deadline. If you're going to make a push on singer now is the time Gamma. I would prefer a singer lynch atm.

You know, pushing this when there is an established wagon just adds hurry to something that is probably inevitable anyway. What is the pointof that? You have been harpingon all day about how we need to keep schedule and yet there is like no real reason to with the way this day phase has progressed.

Unvote, Vote: Titus

This is probs a scum lynch. Do this if I do get lynched pretty plox.

The point is having people who might actually not suffer from groupthink to comment.

If you are hellbent onbeing the only lynch train, I can comply but others actually might have differing opinions that ought to be respected.
The schedule makes sure we get two informed lynches.

Care to give a last readwaal?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Titus is scum, bulba is town, cheet is town.

Owait I did that like four hours ago.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2699, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2697, Titus wrote:
In post 2694, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2690, Titus wrote:
In post 2686, Espeonage wrote:I don't really know the dynamics of how other teams are going about things. But being coached seems like something that would be a priority for people who drew scum as they have the more immediately important concerns. A town player can coast to an extent however that isn't the case for scum.

This is utter shit for me. The minute I try to coast as town, I get wagoned usually by fellow townies.

Cheetory, I am sorry if you feel mislead somehow. I made a general broadcast to the group that I am getting coached on how to be townier. My teammates generally are logical thinkers who are laregly townread as town. They'll advise me on how to post. For instance when Gamma asked me not to post, my team asked me not to post and to give them my thoughts instead.

Could have fooled me.

When's the last time you played with town me?

That is relevant how?

You're saying town me does not get wagoned which is utter shit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok assuming that we lynch to timeline. What do you even think is going to change for the second lynch. More apathy. That is all you're going to get. Tbh I think this is one of those situations where the forced compromise lynch at deadline is going to create much more useful information than anything else.

If you think that you are going to get a thought out second lynch for today then you are on some pretty hard stuff. $10 says if I get lynched quickly here that one of the flops on to me will get lynched and there are too many of thse for them all to be scum so the logic is flawed to begin with.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2703, Titus wrote:
In post 2686, Espeonage wrote:I don't really know the dynamics of how other teams are going about things. But being coached seems like something that would be a priority for people who drew scum as they have the more immediately important concerns. A town player can coast to an extent however that isn't the case for scum.

This is utter shit for me. The minute I try to coast as town, I get wagoned usually by fellow townies.

Cheetory, I am sorry if you feel mislead somehow. I made a general broadcast to the group that I am getting coached on how to be townier. My teammates generally are logical thinkers who are laregly townread as town. They'll advise me on how to post. For instance when Gamma asked me not to post, my team asked me not to post and to give them my thoughts instead.

Could have fooled me.

That is relevant how?

I'm saying town you getting lynched for coasting is bogus because you don't get lynched as scum for coasting so why would it happen when you're town?
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Espy have you ever won a game for town and still have town pissed at you? Have you ever repeatedly been ignored and insulted? Told the only way you can be understood is if people are high? Have people threaten to blacklist you and you have no idea what the hell you are even doing to annoy them? Watched town buy obvious bullshit, mislynch you and then mislynch your conftowns? Repeatedly get blamed for any wagon that starts on you? Get called possible scum for being passionate? Get your methods called shit and pure luck despite being right consistently? These are things that happento me routinely. At some point I have to look in the mirror and figure out what I am doing wrong.

I cannot just let people vote my townreads to lynch them but I have to have a new method of things. As scum its fucking easy. Let people eat their own shit arguments. People love you for it. I just tunnel someone and wham good to go. As town, I cannot allow townies to eat their own shit and engage in group think. So I will be damned if you expect the same old Titus. If I am sober, that is not happening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Titus »

:right:
In post 2705, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2703, Titus wrote:

Could have fooled me.

That is relevant how?

I'm saying town you getting lynched for coasting is bogus because you don't get lynched as scum for coasting so why would it happen when you're town?

Because I am the mislynch du jour. I don't fucking now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2704, Espeonage wrote:Ok assuming that we lynch to timeline. What do you even think is going to change for the second lynch. More apathy. That is all you're going to get. Tbh I think this is one of those situations where the forced compromise lynch at deadline is going to create much more useful information than anything else.

If you think that you are going to get a thought out second lynch for today then you are on some pretty hard stuff. $10 says if I get lynched quickly here that one of the flops on to me will get lynched and there are too many of thse for them all to be scum so the logic is flawed to begin with.

We have a flip. That's what changes. We can look at the wagon which is more my field than hug it out shit.

#drunk Titus

Oh my team will have my head for this but I do not care.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's say arguendo that you and singer are the lynches

Town and town - Look for scum in leadership and try a wagon that did not get traction.
E town and s scum - Who wanted Espy but not singer?
E scum and s town - Scum tried to influence but lacked it
Scum scum - Lurkers/Total no influence
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2706, Titus wrote:Espy have you ever won a game for town and still have town pissed at you?
Nup
Have you ever repeatedly been ignored and insulted?
All the fucking time.
Told the only way you can be understood is if people are high?
All the fucking time.
Have people threaten to blacklist you and you have no idea what the hell you are even doing to annoy them?
I think that has happened actually.
Watched town buy obvious bullshit, mislynch you and then mislynch your conftowns?
Yup
Repeatedly get blamed for any wagon that starts on you?
It's like you've never met me.
Get called possible scum for being passionate?
This is becoming a bit weird.
Get your methods called shit and pure luck despite being right consistently?
Yeah you are definitely just hand picking things that describe me now.
These are things that happento me routinely.
TWINS
At some point I have to look in the mirror and figure out what I am doing wrong.
Haters gonna hate.

I cannot just let people vote my townreads to lynch them but I have to have a new method of things. As scum its fucking easy. Let people eat their own shit arguments. People love you for it. I just tunnel someone and wham good to go. As town, I cannot allow townies to eat their own shit and engage in group think. So I will be damned if you expect the same old Titus. If I am sober, that is not happening.

Ok then why are you allowing town to eat the shit wagon on me that doesn't even have reasons that are conclusively scum?
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2708, Titus wrote:
In post 2704, Espeonage wrote:Ok assuming that we lynch to timeline. What do you even think is going to change for the second lynch. More apathy. That is all you're going to get. Tbh I think this is one of those situations where the forced compromise lynch at deadline is going to create much more useful information than anything else.

We have a flip. That's what changes. We can look at the wagon which is more my field than hug it out shit.

#drunk Titus

Oh my team will have my head for this but I do not care.

I assure you it will change nothing.
Don't @ me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2700, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2689, Shadoweh wrote:Dan was in that game too, I don't think he referenced it in his big post on Esp though. Dan if you see this before a lynch happens (if it will ever happen, i wouldn't be surprised if it fell apart tbh) can you tell me if you agree/disagree that it's similar play? I don't have the same perspective since I was scum in FoG.

I played hella bad that game. Don't go there.

Do you think you're playing better in this one?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I started off in a worse spot with this one, but I'd say as an overall yeah actually.
Don't @ me.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Regfan and I would really not like an espeonage wagon. I will explain more why when I get home from work but for now his engaging and push on Titus feels really town! Also his understanding of how we will not gain much by last minute hops onto him based on an arbitrary deadline reads very genuinely trying to give town the best chance at finding scum if he has to get lynched eventually.

We'd really like to see a Shadoweh lynch, and I will also explain why when we get home.

We feel better about TTH. Will also get to more paraphrasig when I get home, just please don't do anything stupid before I get back and can have my say!
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Dear singer, kindly shut the fuck up and stop trying to derail the train.
I realize you're enjoying having abject nothing to go on still but the rest of the universe would like something to happen in this game.
That something is not going to be me. Not for the first lynch, and probably not for the second lynch, or ever. So stop spinning on your wheels and look at how I secretly offered to vote in same direction you would a few posts ago so maybe we can actually get something moving in this game.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2715, singersigner wrote:egfan and I would really not like an espeonage wagon.

that's wonderful for you

shh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2711, Espeonage wrote:Ok then why are you allowing town to eat the shit wagon on me that doesn't even have reasons that are conclusively scum?

aww

is someone mad that they got caught for the wrong reasons?

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2691, Titus wrote:Two days until lynch 1 deadline. If you're going to make a push on singer now is the time Gamma. I would prefer a singer lynch atm.

what do you think I'm doing? I just made literally the biggest post I've made all game about why I think singer is scum.

Esp can you give a few more reads? cheet & shadow & CDB are all people I'd like to hear more opinions about.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Espeonage »

I remember I had CBD as town for some reasoning I liked. It was a pretty shallow read. I don't really understand shadow's play, every post seems rogue to the rest, which is probably a townie thing of wanting to get stuff out, but could be scum trying to get traction. Cheet is pretty town at the moment. Good angles in his pushes and inquiries.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2719, Gammagooey wrote:

what do you think I'm doing? I just made literally the biggest post I've made all game about why I think singer is scum.

Esp can you give a few more reads? cheet & shadow & CDB are all people I'd like to hear more opinions about.

You had a fight with singer which is great attempt at showing it but I am thinking more bulletpoints. Short and simple. I will add mine. Mastina can add hers. Big walls can get lost to some and quickly labeled T v T just for being walls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2721, Titus wrote:
In post 2719, Gammagooey wrote:

You had a fight with singer which is great attempt at showing it but I am thinking more bulletpoints. Short and simple. I will add mine. Mastina can add hers. Big walls can get lost to some and quickly labeled T v T just for being walls.

don't expect a whole lot of willingness to work together from me if espe flips scum or singer flips town assuming you get traction.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

Umm you'd be dead?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:07 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2723, Titus wrote:Umm you'd be dead?

Not after the first lynch.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”