Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5969, Green Crayons wrote:Oh, is it out that I'm neighbor with Ozgin?

Then yes, SW and Ozgin discussed the 3-shot vig.

In post 6021, Green Crayons wrote:So everything I said is true, just reverse who is actually the 3-shot vig between Ozgin and I.

Not only does Ozgin's discussion look super genuine, but the fact that:
In post 6002, Green Crayons wrote:Saturday April 4th was when 3-shot vig was mentioned in the PT.

That is true means Ozgin claimed 3-shot before elusive was modkilled and revealed to be 3-shot.

Confirming this. I wasn't absolutely ready to jump into this claim because I knew SW would go to hell and back to support me and then got force-replaced, but Green Crayons has earned my trust on the extremely bold claim on my behalf.

VOTE: TSO

Let me show you all. TSO will, without a doubt, flip SK.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 6019, Green Crayons wrote:Ozgin is the 3-shot vig. His discussion in the PT looks super genuine, and I believe him 100%.

I claimed so scum would kill me tonight so I can get out of this game. And so you lot wouldn't lynch Ozgin today. But I'm not going to suffer a mislynch because town lynches a counter-claimer WHO HAS NO REASON TO FAKE COUNTERCLAIM.

But then why didn't Ozzie claim?
Now I really suspect the two of you lel.

Vote stays.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 6026, Kitz wrote:
In post 6019, Green Crayons wrote:Ozgin is the 3-shot vig. His discussion in the PT looks super genuine, and I believe him 100%.

I claimed so scum would kill me tonight so I can get out of this game. And so you lot wouldn't lynch Ozgin today.
But I'm not going to suffer a mislynch because town lynches a counter-claimer WHO HAS NO REASON TO FAKE COUNTERCLAIM.

Vote stays.

you literally quoted it yourself
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Marquis »

kitz for mafia, tso for sk

someone else mafia
link in bio
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 6026, Kitz wrote:

I claimed so scum would kill me tonight so I can get out of this game. And so you lot wouldn't lynch Ozgin today. But I'm not going to suffer a mislynch because town lynches a counter-claimer WHO HAS NO REASON TO FAKE COUNTERCLAIM.

Vote stays.

GC claimed for me, I've been kinda away. I was setting up this claim with SW before the whole elusive-SW thing happened, but then SW was gone. Prior to that, I didn't want to counter-claim TSO because I knew I couldn't beat TSO in a 1v1 at the time, and I was biding my time to plan my last shot, which I still don't know what to do with.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:39 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 6024, Marquis wrote:that i believe, and is easily confirmable. it's near impossible that those two are groupscum together too. ozgin's play when tso claim was still being dealt with makes a shit ton of sense too now.

VOTE: tso

hi gm. why would we not lynch sk today?

Probably there are 3 Maf alive which means SK actually wants them dead as much as Town does at this point, and moreover can shoot them.

Something is weird in the pudding with SW's behaviour towards Ozgin/TSO but idk rn
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Marquis »

Ugh.

You're probably right.

But I want SK gone for the potential kill reduction. I don't think either of Ozgin/GC are Mafia, nor TSO. But the SK is in there, and I don't think it's GC who painted a target on his back for Ozgin, and right now I like my assessment of TSO's mindset enough to think he's SK over Ozgin. Especially with the earlier 3-shot mention destroying TSO's case on that.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:06 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6031, Marquis wrote:I like my assessment of TSO's mindset enough to think he's SK over Ozgin.

It's probably fair to say I have felt 4 attacks overall this game.

-RVS large wagon, which I defused without getting angry or accusative, or to use your terminology, "that's unfair"
-Cheetory early d4, which I defused calmly without once saying "that's unfair"
-Your attack on me d5, where I said "That's OMGUS" - so, to clarify, not "that's unfair"
-The shit on me now, where your current vote reason is "he came back from V/LA early". Yes, I'm calling that unfair. Who could possibly know why? :roll:

Your analysis of my mindset is literally nonsense.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:07 am

Post by T S O »

Ozgin, you presumably shot me last night, yeah?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Marquis »

Stop acting like I said it's the main reason. The convenient return was a small, small part of the things I disliked. I'm not that dumb as to think it's actually valid.

And neither did I say "that's unfair" was your defense, so that's another strawman on your part. (You should probably stop using them.)

I've said "that's unfair" is what your thoughts driving your responses to people thinking you're scum seem to be based on - in other words, I've never seen a hint of you coming from a mindset where you know you're town and that the people saying you're scum/sk are wrong. Your attacks and your irritation have always been primarily directed at what you perceive as stupid reasons for you to get caught (similar to a typical scum irritation with "caught for the wrong reasons"), not at the idea of you being scum itself.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:16 am

Post by T S O »

Can you quote where I have done this in relation to, let's say, Cheetory? Because I haven't.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Marquis »

Sorry, too apathetic to.

I know I'm undercutting my own read here but who gives a fuck anymore. I'm only here because it's day fucking 6 and I wouldn't wish replacing into this mess as town on anyone else.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Marquis »

Oh, and also because as much as I hate myself and my play right now, I still believe my presence is needed lest GC/Ozgin somehow get lynched over TSO today.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:39 am

Post by T S O »

Ozgin's play
still doesn't make sense from a Town perspective.

Yesterday, in an attempt to push through a lynch on you, I claimed Vig. Ozgin saw that.
At that stage, Ozgin had two options - counterclaim me, which would almost certainly have lead to my death, or go along with me and shoot me last night.
If Ozgin did not shoot me last night that conclusively proves he is lying.

I am waiting for Ozgin's clarification on shooting me before I continue on this train of thought.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Marquis »

Ozgin claims to have shot you but not successfully.

You also claim to have shot gm but not successfully.

The only manipulative role that's flipped out of 10 is a scum non-consecutive RB.

You full well know what the only logical SK power is in a game with a town vig, town vengeful, scumkill, and a load of other town PRs.

I think you know where I'm going with this, and probably already saw where I went with it earlier. Not really in the mood to have to spell it out.
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:45 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm fake claiming but have no reason to fake claim.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:46 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 6020, Green Crayons wrote:You lot are really the worst town.

scum slip much?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6039, Marquis wrote:Ozgin claims to have shot you but not successfully.

Forgive me, but I'd like him to explicitly state this so there's no get-out clause.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 6040, dragonspawn wrote:

I'm fake claiming but have no reason to fake claim.

Town claiming a PR to save a real neighbor/mason PR from getting shot over it is a common occurrence.

As scum, GC still had no reason to do that. There was not anywhere close to significant lynch pressure on his slot for him to chain himself to that as scum, or paint a NK target on his own back.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 6042, T S O wrote:

Forgive me, but I'd like him to explicitly state this so there's no get-out clause.

Sure. I assumed it was obvious with the quotes of SW chiding Ozgin to just ignore it because it'd be dealt with come tomorrow, but okay.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 6041, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 6020, Green Crayons wrote:You lot are really the worst town.

scum slip much?

Hey dragon, wishful thinking. And he's right anyway.
link in bio
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 6023, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5974, Green Crayons wrote:But you people think that SK would put himself in a 1v1 position outside of LYLO, so I guess y'all love not making sense.

Sure, if he thought he could win it.

In post 5975, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5974, Green Crayons wrote:But you people think that SK would put himself in a 1v1 position outside of LYLO, so I guess y'all love not making sense.

Yeah.

Why are we lynching the Sw slot?

We aren't. Neither GC nor TSO is likely to be groupscum in this situation, thus it doesn't make sense to lynch them today.

F U C K people please use some goddamned logic

NEITHER GC NOR TSO IS GROUPSCUM, THUS IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO LYNCH THEM TODAY

If I see one more fucking fakeclaim in this game I am going to throw a fit.

now that you mention it, I'm totally a seer.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

The only manipulative role that's flipped out of 10 is a scum non-consecutive RB.

You full well know what the only logical SK power is in a game with a town vig, town vengeful, scumkill, and a load of other town PRs.

I think you know where I'm going with this, and probably already saw where I went with it earlier. Not really in the mood to have to spell it out.

not true. The claim was pisskop day 1 and elusive miss day 4.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Don't know why there's so many new pages.
Not finding out tonight.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Bizarrely, this would make TSO being JK'd the simplest option.

GC claimed, however, that elusive was N4 shot though who knows if that was true.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”