Fifty Shades

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2543, ooba wrote:
In post 2542, GreyICE wrote:I'm town.

ABR is scum.

Give me 48 hours.

I can see where you're coming from.

Do me a favor and help me with his D3 Kagami vote? Why really prefer Kagami to sotty there? That's why I'm town reading him currently.

Also let me know what you think about MS. Read after when Nacho builds his list.

Is simple. Lynch Kagami = Scum Flip = ABR's town cred restored. "Sotty wasn't playing so badly, lets lynch Mollie/ZZZX/Ooba/Grey/Whoever"

It's 50% less dead scum
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: ooba
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:35 pm

In post 210, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Sotty

In post 335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:G Ice, vote Sotty.

In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 367, Seraphim wrote:I'm just not sold that sotty is scum anymore and I don't think she's a good lynch today.

Don't do this. You are in a world of trouble if you deviate from Sotty now.

In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim, the only reason that I'm not outside your house with pitchforks with the others here who will gladly see you hang, is because of your precious Sotty vote and very vague similarities in our scum pool. The second is ephemeral. Words are wind. Your vote, on the other hand, is the only thing that is making me townread you, because you've posted nothing townie. You trust me on Sotty now.

In post 374, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 372, Seraphim wrote:don't try to push me around me, man. I have a town read on you but that doesn't mean I'm going to sheep you. I have my opinions and they are pointing away from a sotty lynch today. I might have my mind changed if an alternative story to the one Kagami is telling can be told, because I'm having a hard time getting my head out of it.

No, you're not sheeping me. You voted Sotty before me. And when I placed my vote on Sotty, placing her in more danger, you started saying you're not sure and think she's town. Don't do this to me.

In post 377, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 375, Seraphim wrote:If it makes you feel better it's not because you voted her that I unvoted?

That's unacceptable.

You can't come in with a post like this at 10pm:

Meaning that the scumteam is within:
Kagami, sotty, Eddie, Hoopla, Nacho

Unvote
Vote: sotty

The Kagami and Eddie slots need more time. Nacho I feel should be more town than he currently is, same with Hoopla. That's from past experience, but it's enough to keep them off the town list. While I don't necessarily agree with GreyICE's initial attack on sotty for various reasons, I do think her play has been less than stellar as it only includes a 1v1 with GreyICE and has really only been reactive play. I'm not seeing any significant scumhunting, only arguments back and forth. Her vote on me reeks, seems like she did it because it was the new hip-happening thing to be doing.

Sotty gets ONE MORE VOTE from me, DOESN'T EVEN POST AT ALL DURING THIS TIME, and at 11:59pm you decide that she's suddenly a bad lynch for the DAY.

That's a world of difference between the 10pm post and your actions now.

As soon as she inched a little closer to a lynch, you freaked out and left.

That's not the behavior of an innocent man.

In post 379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim. My friend. I'm going to give you one chance to realize how major your mistake was just now so you can correct it. I just showed you how scummy you look if Sotty flips scum. Even if she doesn't, your behavior in the last two hours are more contrived than the last season of How I met your Mother. I
will
lynch you later for this, you realize that, surely? You understand how this makes you look and how I will make sure that you flip because of this mistake, right?

Your next post is a vote for Sotty or I guarantee you I will see you to the ground,
personally

In post 382, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Are you seriously bargaining with me? Do you think I'm going to be in danger of being lynched in this game?? You have no leverage.

In post 380, Seraphim wrote:That's completely ignoring my interaction with KAgami regarding GreyICE/sotty though.

You're going to listen to any lunatic that surrenders his vote to the first person lynched "if it's Sotty that gets lynched D1"? How many red flags did you count there just now?

I don't buy for a second that Kagami has any credibility in the slightest that could influence you from thinking she's a good lynch, that a vote on her makes sense, that she's been overreacting all day and her vote on you sucks, to thinking that she's a bad lynch for the DAY. Boy oh boy, that's a big reversal that you're committing yourself to.

In post 385, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's getting suspicious in the opposite direction of what you're thinking. We suddenly turn up the heat on Sotty, and before you know it, Seraphim has inexplicably reversed his entire thought process based on "Kagami's sterling logic". Kagami starts setting up Day 2 lynches on you "if Sotty flips town", fueling your paranoia and hesitancy. He says he can see Sotty being scum, and then he and Seraphim say it's either you (G Ice) or Sotty, that definitely one of you is scum. This is a game of chicken and you're flinching first. Somebody's playing somebody, where Kagami playing Seraphim or the other way around, all in a desperate attempt to stop this lynch from materializing. Don't give up so easily.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Most of the playing in this game has already been done. I can basically just quote myself for the rest of the days now. The Nacho lynch blew the game wide open. I was an extremely vocal proponent for both Nacho and Kagami. We lynched Hoopla because she didn't contribute. I forced a Nacho lynch, I admit my mistake, I was paranoid because he's good as scum, and his town flip confirmed everything I know about this game without any doubt, as I knew it would, and that's the situation we are in now.

All that's left to do is mop up. This is a guaranteed town win. Sorry things got ugly before, but I'm proud of my game overall.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:55 pm

EBWOP

proponent for Sotty and Kagami
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2554, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Most of the playing in this game has already been done. I can basically just quote myself for the rest of the days now. The Nacho lynch blew the game wide open. I was an extremely vocal proponent for both Nacho and Kagami. We lynched Hoopla because she didn't contribute. I forced a Nacho lynch, I admit my mistake, I was paranoid because he's good as scum, and his town flip confirmed everything I know about this game without any doubt, as I knew it would, and that's the situation we are in now.

All that's left to do is mop up. This is a guaranteed town win. Sorry things got ugly before, but I'm proud of my game overall.

LLD would like you to know that you are a very obvious scumbag, and that this "I can be extremely lazy" stuff is
exactly
how you play scum.

I may be going down, ABR, but I'll bring you with me.

Oh LLD also adds that you should expand your culinary options.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey ABR, did it suck when Eddie swapped with Mollie without even asking you about it?

'Cause that must have sucked.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 605, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 580, EddieFenix wrote: To put in a tl;dr of this, GreyIce and Hoopla were i.ded as scum, given Grey's quite strange interaction involving Hoopla. Of course, we all saw that Grey started out by saying Hoopla would try and dive in for scum. Hoopla decided to drop into the game finally and start posting. We then see a mild suspicion of Hoopla from Grey with this happening and then a COMPLETE 180 in this happens on "information they both knew". To only NOW, pull this shit to where MS, pokes his head out to explain and hammer the last point home... And to top it all off, MS and GI's exchange from 567-570 (especially GI's 568 response to MS's 567), shows more and more that GI's is trying to avoid confrontation.

If there is one thing I can say about GreyICE is that he has not played this game, or any game to avoid confrontation. I could maybe buy a possible Hoopla/GreyICE connection at the very beginning of the game were called out Hoopla but laid his vote on me, but once Hoopla started posting her ideas this fizzed for me. Not only did Hoopla come off as pretty pro town but GreyICE was one of the only people to acknowledge and interact with Hoopla over her points. He seemed to agree with her. Combine this with his actual reasoning for finding Hoopla suspicious (one of the only people to lay this out) I'm starting to feel a little better about him.

Read these

Don't think she's bussing

In post 591, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Grey Ice makes several good points. I asked about a Sotty scum read and all he managed to wrangle out was a repeat of why he thinks G Ice is scum, which boils down to him not understanding the progression of G Ice's read on Hoopla. It's ridiculous and hypocritical, considering his Sotty read is nonsense he cooked up for no reason. Eddie's back on the chopping block.

Hi I have moved on from GreyICE, you're welcome to join me.

In post 592, Metal Sonic wrote:I'd rather have hoopla.

I had a strong town read on Eddie early game but GreyICE's argument is very compelling

How is it compelling?
Why is Hoopla scum? You called Seraphim's case bad and then never expanded.
What's your current read on me?

I feel you're posting a hell of a lot but not actually providing understandable reads out side of wgeurtsScum which no one else is going for right now.

Alright your voting me, but why? To appease ABR? Where you going once I flip town?

ABR keeps repeating that I have produced no content, but I have been here every day posting trying to draw up my reads. Seraphim is still very much my number one shot for scum. I'm starting to wonder a little about Nacho. He is feeling off his game. I was thinking it was because we are team mafia'ing it up but he still hasn't settled down into something that resembles a natural Nacho. GreyICE is a weird one for me. His attacks on me all game have been shitty but when he actually sits back and details things from a whole game preservative I can kinda understand where he is coming from. Metal is all over the place, I feel like he is posting a lot without really saying much. I have a town read on wgeurts, ZZZX and Zar but all of them need to post more (understanding V/LA's) Everyone else is a little bit of a blur because I have been too focused on batting away the attacks on me, but I am hoping to look though over the weekend and sort what is left.

In post 640, Sotty7 wrote:Long posts kill my vibe but that's for the TLDR conclusion.

In post 610, Metal Sonic wrote:
ConclusionGreyICE's reasoning for his initial Sotty push was indeed for the 'wrong' reasons, and these only became apparent when I obliged him to write a longer paragraph detailing his thought processes. His actions after the wagon has started indicate a laid-back approach, as if he was expecting a large reward (town-cred) in return for his Sotty "push" -- the lack of true conviction in wanting a real scum lynched as compared to attempts receive the towncred is shown. Finally, both Sotty's and GreyICE's interactions and trajectories with regard to Hoopla are twisted, baffling, and bewildering, suggesting that they are scum together while performing an intricate strategy.

You think Grey v me is scum v scum but when this is actually going down you pretty much sat the fence, attacking me along side Grey while calling his point absurd (post 127) As for baffling Hoopla interactions you still haven't explained the Hoopla case, or if you did it was lost in your big posts. Instead you referred again to someone elses "bad case" as if that should explain everything. It doesn't.

In post 624, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty:

I haven't played my normal game because of the nature of the game/playerlist, not for any shitty "Team Mafia" reasons. In this type of game, it's important to either A) form a strong town block of people and push the rest of the game out, or B) find two or three scum early game, run them into the ground, then let paranoia run a bit more rampant once you've built a comfortable lead. I'm hoping to do a combination of both approaches, but needed time to form more solid reads and see where the lines in the sand started forming before I got involved myself.

I just miss supertown Nacho. I don't really like TeamMafia Nacho that much. He's too dialed down.

I re-read Kagami and I'm leaning town. His reasoning around his GreyScum read actually work pretty well for me. GreyICE did start to peel off me once the Vengeful plan was laid out and then has filtered back towards me after it's been pretty clear we're not doing that. At the time ICE would have been my pick hands down. Not so much right now, Seraphim maybe even Metal would be serious contenders for me at this point. But Kagami's point against Grey actually holds some weight. ScumICE could have easily backed off in an effort to self preserve. I get the feeling Kagami's scum reads are because he is holding an unpopular opinion which makes him easy fodder.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Uh yeah that "read these don't think she's bussing" was at the top, I swear
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1835, Sotty7 wrote:Ooba super lurk active.

I will not lynch: ABR, wgeurts, GreyICE,
Kagami

I am willing to lynch: Nacho, ZZZX, Zar
I want to lynch: Metal, Mollie, Ooba

Towniest being ABR, Scummiest being Ooba.

This list is fucking interesting. Interesting as fuck. Why does she want to lynch Metal, Mollie and Ooba?

We can say "shitty list" all we want, but why is metal there? It wasn't a realistic lynch for the day and Sotty isn't an idiot.
Ooba/Seraphim she laid it heavily on... don't think he's scum.
wguerts again is a strange one to see in the super town read. Why?

If I theorize two scum in the "Will not lynch" and one in the "willing to lynch" then it's Wguerts/ABR and ZZZX/Zar?

Yes aware this points to me to. As I said, am fine with dying here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Grey Ice, look at how cool we were back when we were scrambling for a Sotty lynch. When you came in all badass saying you nailed her, and then you had doubts, and I encouraged you to keep faith, and we almost got her lynched, but Kagami AND Seraphim not only STONEWALLED us, but they also started throwing suspicion your way. You remember that? That was the most enjoyable part of the game for me. This game got bitter for me because of petty drama, but I like to reflect on that moment as my defining moment in this game. I played a better game than Nacho. Where was Nacho when it was you and I trying to get Sotty lynched? When we were trying to get Kagami lynched?

I'm not blaming my team, but BBT and Titus were extremely vocal about you and Nacho being scum. It's team mafia, I considered their opinions, and championed the will of my team, and needed Nacho dead to break the game. It feels as though now you and LLD need me dead to break the game, but it's unnecessary.

Even a few days ago, I was expressing my doubt about the Nacho bandwagon, because his post where he paid genuine compliments to us was super honest and meaningful. I knew he wouldn't post that as scum, somewhere deep inside. And Titus was like "no no resistance to bandwagon, lynch him".

Tell you what, Grey Ice. I won't listen to Titus, and you won't listen to LLD, and we'll work together from now on until we are in some semblance of danger. You pushing me now somewhat hurts my feelings, considering how right you were about everything and how much I wanted you to be right. You've earned my trust and my friendship. Let's roll.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Actually, I'll give credit to Nacho for Kagami, with a caveat. He showed limited activity in the thread compares to you and I. I didn't remember him that much because he didn't post that much, and it was a lot of ambivalent stuff like "either Kagami or Grey Ice is scum", stuff like that, not the kind of laser focus that you or I bring down that completely demoralizes and breaks down a team.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Oh yey 6 overnight pages to analyze
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Nacho picked up on activity right after we lynched Hoopla. His early game, when you go page by page, was completely outshadowed by our posting, and Grey Ice, we were right about Sotty and Kagami. Then I had to bring up my team's points about Kagami meta, which you criticized and I knew was true, but democracy happened, and okay, I'm sorry I didn't listen to my gut and to you. I'm not listening to Titus anymore. Please don't start listening to LLD who half skims the game and happens to read a post and make assumptions that she thinks overrides my entire end to end journey in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Sonic, read this post here where I show exactly when we were about to get a Sotty first day lynch and Kagami and Seraphim stonewalled us for absolutely terrible reasons. Then please vote Ooba.

In post 2553, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 210, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Sotty

In post 335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:G Ice, vote Sotty.

In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 367, Seraphim wrote:I'm just not sold that sotty is scum anymore and I don't think she's a good lynch today.

Don't do this. You are in a world of trouble if you deviate from Sotty now.

In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim, the only reason that I'm not outside your house with pitchforks with the others here who will gladly see you hang, is because of your precious Sotty vote and very vague similarities in our scum pool. The second is ephemeral. Words are wind. Your vote, on the other hand, is the only thing that is making me townread you, because you've posted nothing townie. You trust me on Sotty now.

In post 374, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 372, Seraphim wrote:don't try to push me around me, man. I have a town read on you but that doesn't mean I'm going to sheep you. I have my opinions and they are pointing away from a sotty lynch today. I might have my mind changed if an alternative story to the one Kagami is telling can be told, because I'm having a hard time getting my head out of it.

No, you're not sheeping me. You voted Sotty before me. And when I placed my vote on Sotty, placing her in more danger, you started saying you're not sure and think she's town. Don't do this to me.

In post 377, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 375, Seraphim wrote:If it makes you feel better it's not because you voted her that I unvoted?

That's unacceptable.

You can't come in with a post like this at 10pm:

Meaning that the scumteam is within:
Kagami, sotty, Eddie, Hoopla, Nacho

Unvote
Vote: sotty

The Kagami and Eddie slots need more time. Nacho I feel should be more town than he currently is, same with Hoopla. That's from past experience, but it's enough to keep them off the town list. While I don't necessarily agree with GreyICE's initial attack on sotty for various reasons, I do think her play has been less than stellar as it only includes a 1v1 with GreyICE and has really only been reactive play. I'm not seeing any significant scumhunting, only arguments back and forth. Her vote on me reeks, seems like she did it because it was the new hip-happening thing to be doing.

Sotty gets ONE MORE VOTE from me, DOESN'T EVEN POST AT ALL DURING THIS TIME, and at 11:59pm you decide that she's suddenly a bad lynch for the DAY.

That's a world of difference between the 10pm post and your actions now.

As soon as she inched a little closer to a lynch, you freaked out and left.

That's not the behavior of an innocent man.

In post 379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim. My friend. I'm going to give you one chance to realize how major your mistake was just now so you can correct it. I just showed you how scummy you look if Sotty flips scum. Even if she doesn't, your behavior in the last two hours are more contrived than the last season of How I met your Mother. I
will
lynch you later for this, you realize that, surely? You understand how this makes you look and how I will make sure that you flip because of this mistake, right?

Your next post is a vote for Sotty or I guarantee you I will see you to the ground,
personally

In post 382, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Are you seriously bargaining with me? Do you think I'm going to be in danger of being lynched in this game?? You have no leverage.

In post 380, Seraphim wrote:That's completely ignoring my interaction with KAgami regarding GreyICE/sotty though.

You're going to listen to any lunatic that surrenders his vote to the first person lynched "if it's Sotty that gets lynched D1"? How many red flags did you count there just now?

I don't buy for a second that Kagami has any credibility in the slightest that could influence you from thinking she's a good lynch, that a vote on her makes sense, that she's been overreacting all day and her vote on you sucks, to thinking that she's a bad lynch for the DAY. Boy oh boy, that's a big reversal that you're committing yourself to.

In post 385, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's getting suspicious in the opposite direction of what you're thinking. We suddenly turn up the heat on Sotty, and before you know it, Seraphim has inexplicably reversed his entire thought process based on "Kagami's sterling logic". Kagami starts setting up Day 2 lynches on you "if Sotty flips town", fueling your paranoia and hesitancy. He says he can see Sotty being scum, and then he and Seraphim say it's either you (G Ice) or Sotty, that definitely one of you is scum. This is a game of chicken and you're flinching first. Somebody's playing somebody, where Kagami playing Seraphim or the other way around, all in a desperate attempt to stop this lynch from materializing. Don't give up so easily.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

lol kagami was scum

dammit shos
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I just saw ooba take a strike on me

I was getting bored of conftown again let's heat things up

I'll get ready in a bit
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

ooba did you read my case of grey-sotty because you did not acknowledge it.

Like I don't like it when pple don't read my posts
oopsies! haha!

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 2548, pirate mollie wrote:pssst. pretty sure my bf can read me!

and no1 better hand me that nonsense about he wldn't vote each other cos nacho and I will each other every single time if we think the other is scum! the only time you shld be worried if we are scum together and well obvsly we are not.

Mollie, if you're town - lets work together.

Vote MS with me. You've already mentioned suspicion about that slot.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Oh this actually got dirty

screw re evaluating, it actually ruins me

Will turn on the metal sonic
oopsies! haha!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Sonic, trust me and vote Ooba.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Hi ooba. You have been attempting to subvert the nacho plan at every point after the single Sotty flip! Why would you use it as a valid point!
oopsies! haha!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 pm

This game is a wrap. We're just mopping up the last pockets of resistance. It's like the Lannisters cleaning the riverlands after the Red Wedding.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oooo but ooooba actually provides an intellectual challenge that I have been craving since mollie's entry
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”