Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I haven't read a single post from him yet. What has you thinking he's scum albert?

Arcangels are merely demons in disguise!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 298, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The mod wouldn't give arcangel a demon role, now would he?

Can't tell if serious....
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Albert is always serious, just look at that face
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also ABR blatantly ignoring my post after asking to convince him of stuff is noted. Inb4 scum with Elbirn.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 291, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 289, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Someone convince me of something, I feel neglected. It's standard to talk to other people about who you suspect; you're never going to convince scum that they are scum so talking directly to them is useless.

You could just read and tell me what you think.

I read it and I thought it was poor, which actually prompted my next post.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 304, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I read it and I thought it was poor, which actually prompted my next post.

And you could've told me what was poor about it? Maybe im wrong? Maybe you're wrong? But no, you just decided to brush it off and go on.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Sometimes I browse a subreddit called r/offmychest. It's people gloating or complaining most of the time. I like it because they are being honest about what they love about their life or hate. What I can't stand are people who write with a person in mind and use "You" as if that person is going to read it. "When you left me, it left a hole in my heart", things like that. I can't stand it. Talk in the third person, why am I reading this garbage as if they are accusing me? To circle back to your post, I really don't like the way you're attacking Elbirn without trying to convince the town. Why would you want to talk to him to tell him he's scummy? You want him to change his scummy ways or something? I don't like that. I think it's a poor use of your time and I'm not going to get involved in that bandwagon now.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:55 pm

I gave you a chance to convince me, told you where I was coming from, and you squandered that opportunity. You decided to come after me. OK Sakura Hana, have my vote.

VOTE: Sakura
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So basically you didnt like my post because it was directed in 2nd person instead of 3rd person, are you freaking kidding me? I'm showing my analysis to the town while replying to Elbirn, you look like you're grasping at straws now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 307, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I gave you a chance to convince me, told you where I was coming from, and you squandered that opportunity. You decided to come after me. OK Sakura Hana, have my vote.

VOTE: Sakura

It is very clear that my post was readable and understandable for a reader from outside considering Equinox even commented on it. And now you're attacking me because I scumread you because you decided to ignore my points against Elbirn and brush them off without trying to tell me why i was wrong from your PoV, ok i'm convinced that you both are demons now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:58 pm

I'm voting you because you're not even lifting a finger to gather more votes for who you supposedly think is scum. You don't care if you have more votes or not. That's what I find scummy. When I'm town, I'm negotiating, bargaining, threatening and goading people into voting who I want voted, early day or not. If I have to type out an extra post to get someone to my side, I'm happy to do it without question. I'll repeat my points if I have to if I think it will convince town to help vote out that person.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 310, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm voting you because you're not even lifting a finger to gather more votes for who you supposedly think is scum.

I did, i linked the case because I thought you missed it, you said it was poor, I asked why, you decide to vote me, what the fuck am i supposed to think about you?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:04 pm

I need to clarify that I think what's poor about it is your attitude and your presentation. Your post doesn't give a fig about convincing anyone to your side. It starts off with you correcting Elbirn, I can hardly follow what the hell your points are because it's so jagged, and then a wall of text with quotes and your replies to each one, who has the time for that? The response I was looking for was you writing a streamlined bullet point outline of your thoughts, but no, too difficult for you, you start accusing me instead. Please accept my vote on you for the rest of the day, I think I found my first scumbag.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 312, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need to clarify that I think what's poor about it is
your
attitude and your presentation.
Your
post doesn't give a fig about convincing anyone to
your
side. It starts off with you correcting Elbirn, I can hardly follow what the hell
your
points are because it's so jagged, and then a wall of text with quotes and
your
replies to each one, who has the time for that? The response I was looking for was
you
writing a streamlined bullet point outline of your thoughts, but no, too difficult for
you
you
start accusing me instead. Please accept my vote on you for the rest of the day, I think I found my first scumbag.

Nope, you could've just said that, I didn't know what you didn't understand of my post, as I wrote it, it made sense to me, while it is my job to clarify the case for others, i'm no mind reader to know who understands my case and who doesn't. Instead you brush it off, ignore me when i link it to you, and only when I present suspicion of you, you decide to finally reply to my post, I think you're just chainsawing here now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also bolded 2nd person for shits and giggles, since apparently you're trying to convince me i am scum or something.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Like literally all you had to do was say why you thought Elbirn was scum and be nice to me. I read your "case" the first time and understood absolutely nothing. I gave it a second shot and it was so scatter-brained and difficult to follow I couldn't take you seriously.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Sakura, you could just start talking about math to me now, because that's how much my mind is tuning out everything you're posting.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

My case consists of 4 simple concepts:
1) He's fabricating a scumread on me based on a fact that isn't true (Me defending him).
2) He's playing differently to the town game of his I read.
3) His suspicion doesnt even have enough of a base to be that paranoid of buddying.
Let's see
In post 277, Sakura Hana wrote:First of all: I'm not defending you, I was asking "what the case on you is", that's not defending,

Reason 1 check!
In post 277, Sakura Hana wrote:- You were asking questions and aggresively interacting with people, I don't see the same thing happening here.
- You went and at least read your scumspect's meta of at least 1 game, to notice that he was probably town and defend it, You had 1 game with mollie and didn't even analyze their meta or checked another game to confirm what farside and Equinox had mentioned here.
- You are being very passive in here because apparently you don't have any scumreads, but there you kept your vote on someone at least during D1, even if it was your RVS vote, here you removed your vote when you got attacked and haven't placed it anywhere.

Reason 2 check!
In post 288, Sakura Hana wrote:while i found it odd, I thought for him to be THAT wary that he thought my post was buddying he must have had a past where he got mislynched often, which is what prompted me to look at his past games, and he was townread fairly well by the people

Reason 3 Check!
Now who's making shit up here.
PEdit: Ok fine, be that way.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 317, Sakura Hana wrote:My case consists of 4 simple concepts:

Well make that 3
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 pm

I'm sorry but the whole argument about buddying was incredibly stupid. I literally lost IQ after reading that trash.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Now time to see who's another scum smartass trying to lynch me for "not making an ABR case"
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:20 pm

You and Elbirn need to shut yourselves in a retreat for a weekend and work your problems out because A) I agree, I don't see why he thought you were buddying/defending hm and B) Your insinuation that he lied about being paranoid of buddying is confusing to say the least. You going back and forth with him = dread for the town. Come vote Lufan instead.

VOTE: Lufan
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 287, Equinox wrote:
In post 118, lalaladucks wrote:Okay, I've digressed a bit but that's my opinion of the wagon. It gained momentum very quickly, before Glass even posted at all. Some very interesting and noteable participation...

In post 245, lalaladucks wrote:Well, Equinox asked me what I thought of the Glass wagon; I believe I conveyed what I was thinking with that post. I wasn't actually asked for analysis. Tere did say it was "a decent attempt at wagon analysis" - which actually implies it wasn't analysis, merely an attempt.

A lot of your post was commentary on the votes, rather than analyzing the intent and/or players' alignments behind them. It's true that I should have been clearer and explicitly asked that of you, but I'm still curious: Why didn't you provide analysis despite not being asked for it at that point?

Oh, you wanted analysis? :facepalm:
Hmmm, it didn't seem like it really needed to be analysed, I guess. In hindsight, yeah it would've been useful to analyse the wagon in-depth but yeah, that didn't happen...

In post 294, Katsuki wrote:
In post 286, lalaladucks wrote:
Lastly, how is my play "pro-scum" thus far?

Encouraging confusion and discord and rather than trying to sort things out...

How so?

Uh, do you think you aren't confusing? Because reading your posts scrambles my brain up a bit.

Spoiler: how?
In post 33, Katsuki wrote:
Lets lynch AA first, then I will discuss what our optimal strat this game is.

Insistence on lynching apparent random vote.
In post 35, Katsuki wrote:After AA thanks.

We've got one lynch to burn.

Again.
In post 72, Katsuki wrote:lalalalalala, muffin dislikes me because cupcakes are clearly superior and I stole this scummy from him

Idk what "scummy" you stole from him - is a "scummy" a noun?
In post 83, Katsuki wrote:
p sure I have your gender correct.

Let's make a bet - if you're a dude, you get to chop off your dick.

In post 103, Katsuki wrote:@RC: I may have stuck my foot in your mouth but I fail to see how I stuck it in mine.

and he;s clearly scum

This definitely doesn't clear anything up. It does conjure up strange mental images.
In post 215, Katsuki wrote:
also why does this feel like an everyone try their best moi inpersonation game?

You introduced this. I'm just a philistine who didn't understand the reference.
In post 251, Katsuki wrote:
By moi I meant MagnaofIncompetence.

Well that just explains everything.
(sarcasm)
In post 252, Katsuki wrote:Can we turbolynch AA already so that I can discuss what the optimal townstrat is this game???

In post 255, Katsuki wrote:
In post 253, SXTLHGaiden wrote:i'm not sure if you explained it already, but would you mind explaining why you want to turbo lynch aa?

because hes scum

Such legitimate reason. Many explain. Much wow.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 276, Elbirn wrote:
In post 269, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 254, Elbirn wrote:
In post 247, farside22 wrote:
Scum reading elb currently. Comes across as uncertain compared to the last game we played together he pushed what he felt.

Scumreading Elbirn is a towntell.

In post 246, Sakura Hana wrote:Also could someone please explain to me what's the deal with Elbirn? i don't see why he's being wagonedm he asked what was the problem was with mollie's replace out and got his question answered so he decided to follow suit, am i missing something super obvious or what.

Defending Elbirn is a scumtell.

Because you're scummy?
Are you actually for real or is this a joke?

Not really, it was a sunday and I didn't have much time, so I went for a quickshitpost with intent to elaborate later.

1. So Far and I played a game together recently. In that game, by the time we hit Day 2 I had a hypothetical scum team in mind and I pretty much tunnelled them to death, threw theatrics and nonsense everywhere and confidently asserted my own rightness all the live long day. I was Vanilla town in that game. Far was also town, and was one of the two people that I harped on all day, so she's personally familiar with being on the receiving end of that. In my defense the other person WAS scum (which I only figured out having just played with that person as scum) and Far was totally scummy. But that's where the "confidence" came from. Here, it's Day 1 and I have no idea, no information and no meta on anyone but her.

Why I like what Far has said in regards to me this game: I like that she is using our previous game to get a read on me. She's analyzing my behavior and what she would expect my behavior to be if I were town. My gut says this is Town-far using past experience to sort me, rather than scum-far trying to push a mislynch.

Rightio, makes some sort of sense.

Why she's wrong: This is an entirely different scenario; we are 3 rl days into this game, and I have no information to go off of yet. When I think I've
definitely
nailed scum, you will all hear about it. Over and over and over again. And when no one listens to me, I will throw temper tantrums until someone does.

Much anticipated :wink:

2. People who defend me have a tendency to flip scum. Scum have buddied my ass right into a win more than once, so I call it out when I see it. Hell I call it out when I see even the vaguest hint of it happening. I'm also just generally wary of anyone who defends anyone else rather than letting them speak for themselves. Sakura does in fact get scum points for questioning my wagon.

Hmmmmm, not as comfortable with this.
It didn't really seem Sakura was buddying you or defending you.

And then there's a whole lot of stuff between Sakura and others...
Don't think I'll comment on much of it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

catching up later tonight or tomorrow
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”