Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by shos »

Why the fuck do people want to lynch cephrir damn it
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1574, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1571, xRECKONERx wrote:EVERY POST CEPHRIR MAKES MAKES ME CRINGE

THEN IG O 'OFHUCK IM BAD AT GAMES' AND I THINK IM WRONG

THEN I FEEL CONVICTION TO PURSEU IT ANYAYWY

I relate, except that I stop at the second line usually.

Thanks guys :(
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:19 am

Post by shos »

This game has gone lurkish

Why.

Can I have more boner votes. You know you love boners.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

I do, but I don't feel like it right now.
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:54 am

Post by shos »

This is by pretty far the least active game

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm not sure what we can do to fix that.
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:11 am

Post by shos »

Post moar!

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1519, TierShift wrote:This certainly looks like a read change on shos. Was this only due to the supposed crumb?

I was speaking cryptically because I didn't want to draw attention to what I thought could be a crumb, so yes basically.

In post 1522, TierShift wrote:Uh, I thought that was exactly what you were doing. It didn't look like you were joking, I thought you were going to consider voting for me if shos provided good reasoning. Are you saying you were never were?

I mean, "never" is a pretty strong word, but no I did not expect shos would provide reasoning that would make me vote you. It would have had to have been a "smoking gun" level case and even then I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt because shos.

In post 1524, TierShift wrote:You're probably town and I want to work with you.

Rhino, who do you think is scum other than shos?

Let me work backwards. Lets say you're town. And lets say ceph is also town because other than the 2 millers thing the only thing me and my team have a bad feelings we haven't really been able to justify yet. Lets let Iec be town too because I'm kinda getting good feelings from his posting today. Notscience I've also felt ok with all game and I felt good about mollie even tho I'm entirely unimpressed with fenix so far. If I say that is my 'town bloc' I'm not lynching today, then I'll have scum in:

Cabd
LLD
shos
t-bone
Reck

Cabd is still lurking and that really is unacceptable. My team wants me to push there, but for me I don't think pushing on Cabd has really been effective given the evidence of D1. He's someone I would certainly lynch today but that doesn't have to happen right away.

Tbone I just have a soft spot for because we go way back in the minecraft thread and I just don't want him to be scum. But objectively I haven't really liked his posts at all throughout the game and I was starting to come to terms with the idea that he's scum, but now there are his claims to consider.

LLD has really been entirely unnacceptable but she's like so above us subpar players and all that she prob doesn't care what the ants like me and you at her feet have to say. The big thing is the whole "shos is scum but lets lynch kats" and I would totally lynch her for that given she doesn't seem too interested in providing much else to read her on.

I don't really feel bad about reck but I don't feel good about him either. I probably wouldn't pursue a reck lynch before a Cabd flip in any case, and I'm encouraged that reck is starting to look at other targets like ceph even if I'm not fully behind them yet.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:21 am

Post by TierShift »

Drop the hypotheticals. Am I in that scumlist?

Can you convince me of NStown?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1582, Rhinox wrote:

LLD has really been entirely unnacceptable but she's like so above us subpar players and all that she prob doesn't care what the ants like me and you at her feet have to say. The big thing is the whole "shos is scum but lets lynch kats" and I would totally lynch her for that given she doesn't seem too interested in providing much else to read her on.

lol, ok.

It's clear you weren't paying attention so far, and that's fine. I'll show you again. Katsuki was not only more scummy than Shos, but also harder to deal with as scum IMO. For a while, I thought they were both scum, so I stuck on Kats. Then, I had a revelation that only one of them could be scum, and was convinced Katsuki was more likely to be scum FROM that revelation. Now I'm back on Shos, because while I was obviously wrong about Kats, I'm certain I'm not wrong about Shos.

I admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for wanting to create pressure to get information, but my reads really aren't as inconsistent as you're trying to make them out to be, and your whole little schtick regarding how "oh boo hoo she treats us like ants" is fake, so get over it.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

that didn't seem particularly fake

why is shos scum
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:08 am

In post 1585, Cephrir wrote:that didn't seem particularly fake

why is shos scum

His focus on the number thing as opposed to actual scum hunting on day 1, and his reactions to certain people and pressure have been bad.

And it felt really fake to me, so meh.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

3/10
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 am

Post by shos »

GTFO of the tunnel lld

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1583, TierShift wrote:Drop the hypotheticals. Am I in that scumlist?

That wasn't intended to be taken as a hypothetical. No, you are not in the scumlist. If you were, I would have told you that I wasn't comfortable trying to work with you yet, rather than try to see if we can get on the same page with our reads.

Probably not. But I did just read NS in iso for the first time and I'm pretty comfortable with my town read.

In post 1584, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:lol, ok.It's clear you weren't paying attention so far, and that's fine. I'll show you again. Katsuki was not only more scummy than Shos, but also harder to deal with as scum IMO. For a while, I thought they were both scum, so I stuck on Kats. Then, I had a revelation that only one of them could be scum, and was convinced Katsuki was more likely to be scum FROM that revelation. Now I'm back on Shos, because while I was obviously wrong about Kats, I'm certain I'm not wrong about Shos.I admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for wanting to create pressure to get information, but my reads really aren't as inconsistent as you're trying to make them out to be, and your whole little schtick regarding how "oh boo hoo she treats us like ants" is fake, so get over it.

It wasn't fake, it was sarcastic, but at least it got your attention.

Your revelation came pretty close to the end of the day and I wish we had time to discuss it. I agree that the way shos was pushing kats made it unlikely both were scum together, but I disagreed with your justification to prefer kats lynch over shos lynch and asked you about it and you either didn't see it or chose not to respond. It was like, so bad that it makes me question your motivations for the whole revelation.

And I disagree that kats was scummier than shos and the stuff kats said that made you think he was scummier were like the same things that made me think kats was town. And I think town kats is a pretty easy thing to recognize if you've played a lot of games with kats and I'm just a little surprised and suspicious that you and your team didn't see it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:43 am

I was in the middle of exams so I likely didn't see it. Can you show me? In addition, I'm going to need you to explain how Kats' stuff at end of day felt town?? Cause it only made me want to kill him more.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 1589, Rhinox wrote:

Probably not.

I'll just lay this here

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1590, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I was in the middle of exams so I likely didn't see it. Can you show me? In addition, I'm going to need you to explain how Kats' stuff at end of day felt town?? Cause it only made me want to kill him more.

In post 1300, Rhinox wrote:LLD do you really think scum having an extra 1shot killing role makes sense for a mini? I think the simpler answer would be he's just trying to buy a day if he's scum even if he's just a goon.

I knew you said you were doing exams and all this was happening with just a few hours left until deadline and I was stuck phoneposting so I didn't push it too much. I wanted to elaborate more but I wanted you to clear up your thinking a little for me first. Like the whole thing with kats softclaiming just seems so typical kats regardless of his alignment and regardless if he actually had a role or not. The very last thing I would have thought was that he had a strong scum role that scum were desperate to use because it would have been easier to just keep quiet and use the role rather than drawing so much attention to it. There's no way kats get lynched without the role nonsense he brought on himself because there were a few voters that only voted kats because he refused to full claim.

If kats had flipped scum well then I'd think you probably just got lucky with your reasoning but I'd also think you were probably town. Since kats flipped town, I'm basically sitting here thinking that you were adamant shos was scum pretty much all day yesterday, and when it became clear only one could be scum you picked kats over shos because maybe kats was a 1-shot scum vig?? Is this something town comes up with? I know you also said you felt kats was scummier but I don't see that in your iso because you never really elaborated too much on it.

As for why I felt kats was town its probably easier to just link you to my posts about that at the end of the day:

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1591, shos wrote:

Probably not.

I'll just lay this here

vote shos
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1582, Rhinox wrote:I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt because shos.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Iecerint »

T-Bone is pretty obviously town. If he's scum, he's basically cleared Eddie for no reason or tied himself to Eddie after either flips. Neither was necessary. He tried to do something with the piece of information he had something to do with (Cephrir).

Shos has the worst reads in the universe and I'm not sure whether it's because he's scum.

Cephrir had the worst Katsuki vote in the universe and I'm not sure whether it's because he's scum.

Reck's performance totally lacks depth and it's Reck and I'm not sure whether it's because he's scum enjoying the likes of Shos and Cephrir.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

If you can't see a trajectory leading to that vote from me I suggest you may not have read the game.
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 1593, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1591, shos wrote:

Probably not.

I'll just lay this here

vote shos

Ive elaborated well enough on my NS scumread. You come and say he is town but cannot say why. And everyone calls me bad player

I wish I was scum.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1596, Cephrir wrote:If you can't see a trajectory leading to that vote from me I suggest you may not have read the game.

My recollection of your "trajectory" is basically that you spend the last real-life week of D1 complaining about how much you weren't enjoying or getting into the game.

Whenever I pointed out that Cabd was categorically a better lynch than Katsuki, you would shift the burden of proof to me and ask why
Cabd
was definitely scum.

I mean, Katsuki was kind of antagonistic toward you, like he is wont to be, but I don't really know why that alone would make you do something so irrational. (By irrational, I mean something motivated mostly by anger rather than by who is a good lynch).

When someone points out stuff like the above to you, you complain that people are reading you as if you are stupid.

I think that's a summary of the types of content I remember about you, other than the previous implication that you had knowledge about the mechanic, which turns out to have not been the case.

To your credit, you didn't act "caught" when T-Bone probed you IMO (teammates are more skeptical of this than I am), and you didn't nightkill Bins last night, meaning that you are only scum if you are scum who has a pretty nice PR.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

I was calling him scum quite a lot.