Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1374, massive wrote:Again I feel it no coincidence that you make town reads and scum reads without making any comments on the cases against said reads, or in fact really any other interaction with the involved parties.
Well my mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say......
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:I don't think he's town. I'm also pretty sure TSO isn't either. But IMO he's all but claiming a confirm guilty on Peregrine and I kind of want to work out if that's legit or not.

I'm also a bit wary because I'm not sure if I'm conf-bias on Monkey. Earlier I thought I had a clear scum slip from him about the number of players. I had missed his post earlier where he speculated there was five so now I'm unsure if it's something I should be pushing or not.

Basically I want to know if TSO is going to provide any basis for a lynch Peregrine other than it's not TSO.

Who is claiming a guilty on me? Because then today will be easy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1340, T S O wrote:Peregrine would be a fucking incredibly brilliant vig, to anyone seeking towncred.

Not really.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Only went a few pages back, but I believe Monkeyman's Sensor claim.

Which, if I read correctly, he said 3 on Yakko.

In post 811, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(11): Klingoncelt, T S O, alivechihiro, MonkeyMan576, Jaqen Hghar, Boonskiies, Elyse, massive, DeltaWave, Sky_Paladin, Kthxbye
StrangerCoug
(4): Fresh, Garmr, I Am Innocent, Ankamius
Boonskiies
(2): StrangerCoug, Aunt Jemina
T S O
(1): inte
Klingoncelt
(1): ZZZX
MonkeyMan576
(1): hi im Yakko
Sky_Paladin
(1): PeregrineV

Not Voting
(0):
None.

And given that it is a 21 player game, I'd say 5 scum or 5 mafia + SK at the most.

That means 3 in
Klingoncelt, T S O, alivechihiro, Jaqen Hghar, Boonskiies, Elyse, massive, DeltaWave, Sky_Paladin, Kthxbye

and 2 in Fresh, Garmr, Ankamius, StrangerCoug, Aunt Jemina, inte, ZZZX
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Guess we can compare the late Yakko wagon tot he early Yakko wagon.
In post 181, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(5): Fresh, StrangerCoug, MonkeyMan576, alivechihiro, massive

In post 218, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(6): Fresh, StrangerCoug, MonkeyMan576, alivechihiro, massive, PeregrineV

In post 262, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(4): MonkeyMan576, alivechihiro, massive, PeregrineV

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

alivechiro and massive were the only ones on the early Yakko wagon to come back for the lynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Quick ISOs of each giving me a townish lean on them. I'll stay on TSO for now. Since he didn't die night1 and all.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:16 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Why should he have died again?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Perhaps we have a vig/sk after all that targeted Inny, and the scum kill is missing? ;)
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 am

Post by inte »

this game sucks. so much flyby analysis
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Then again...
In post 64, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 51, Pine wrote:Talking like that is going to get annoying really fast.
Dunno about others, I'm out of RVS
VOTE: Pine
For being out of rvs before I had a chance to rvs
(Pine is now Kt.)

In post 194, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote: elyse

Could be swayed to massive as well
In post 347, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 338, massive wrote:I'm curious,
I Am Innocent
, how nothing changed your reads between 194 (your vote on Elyse and namedropping of me) and 275 (continue namedropping). In between those two posts was the entire "half the players are scum" discussion, the dissolution of the Yakko wagon, Boons' nonsensical vote which slipped under the radar, and at least one replacement. You yourself even needed to be prodded in that time. I'm beginning to think you didn't actually read those pages, saw Jagen's vig post when you came in, and knowing that it would be the topic of conversation, decided to quickly get your two cents in. That says to me you don't actually care about hunting scum.
unvote
vote I Am Innocent
Your previous vote was before my elyse vote, yet you skip over the sections you say I should have had reads changes on to vote me. Oh the irony. Not to mention the OMGUS vote.
In post 501, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 436, T S O wrote:VOTE: BoonskiiesEvery single current wagon bores the **** out of me. Boon wagon pls.
Post 119 and 176 you express suspicion on elyse, what changed that her wagon now bores u?
In post 503, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 442, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 435, massive wrote:I've been liking Sky_Paladin's posts so I'm a little surprised to see they aren't voting.
Is that the cold breath of paranoia breathing down your nape? Or are you scum attempting to cast aspersions? <-serious question btw it would really help my reads if you answered truthfully.
I felt the same way, tho I wasn't sure if it is conf bias

In post 505, I Am Innocent wrote:I'd still prefer massive or elyse. Less suspicious but suspicious enough to vote for is SC and alive.
In post 538, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 519, Elyse wrote:@IAI
You are being sticky with your reads on massive and me. Updates on that? Why are you still scumreading us? (I do think massive could be scum, the post yakko pointed out was scummy) What are your thoughts on Boon/SC?
Yeah you dropped a couple of early game scum tells. I don't disclose them due to the fact that scum will stop doing those things in games with me. But to see I'm not full of crap, feel free to check out post 470 in NY 179, where I mention flubber dropping a few early game scum tells too (he flipped scum later). I know it sucks for you cause it doesn't give you a chance to defend urself, for that I'm sorry.
Massive has done nothing to change my scum read on him earlier.
As for boon/SC, I get a town vibe from boon, while I am feeling the opposite from SC. Not a fan of his recent long post and his "I know you are but what am I" defense.
In post 540, I Am Innocent wrote:Elyse, who do read as scum currently?
In post 541, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 535, massive wrote:
In post 441, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 435, massive wrote:I've been liking Sky_Paladin's posts so I'm a little surprised to see they aren't voting.
Is that the cold breath of paranoia breathing down your nape? Or are you scum attempting to cast aspersions?
I don't think I have anything to be paranoid about yet. Not to mention, in general, I don't get paranoid until WELL into the game. There was no aspersing, either, I was thinking "I should sheep Sky_Paladin" and was surprised they hadn't voted.
Do you often sheep other players D1?
In post 668, I Am Innocent wrote:I'm considering strongly a move to Alives wagon, but elyse and massive still bother me greatly. Elyse's top 4 are all differing degrees of town reads for me right now, so really there is nothing that has swayed my read from earlier. And massive, please everyone ISO this scum. His omgus against me to that crap 'I usually pick a town to sheep D1'. Please! Massive, care to produce a game or two where uve done that as town?
SC, monkey I go back and forth on, right now I don't think I'm thrilled about joining those wagons.
In post 776, I Am Innocent wrote:i'm good with elyse or strange too, not feeling ank

Literally the entirety of Inny's iso is calling Elly and massive sour, with an outside bit at Cougy. There are bits of chiri and also Celty, but the Elly and massive reads are notably stronger.

It is my experience that Inny dying night one is either by the force of a vig-like power suspecting him OR by the hand of scum that he was suspecting. This game could
very
easily be the latter.

As I said, I would urge everyone to vote Elly. She is sour.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Why should he have died again?

Because for some reason known only to God and TSO, when he is town, he is killed night1 (in at least 2 recent memory games with him).

TSO town killed day1 (he was town): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=55485
TSO town killed day1 (he was town):: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=58830

TSO not killed day1 (he was scum): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59293
TSO not killed day1 (he was scum): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61070 (disclaimer- I did not play in this game, but it has the same criteria).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Aunt J-
That might work, Elyse was :igmeou: : yesterday.

Maybe.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:46 am

Post by inte »

lo
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 821, Elyse wrote:I think the NK was to frame me.
I would particularly like to point to this.

We lynched our doctor day one. This means, in all probability, there will be no further protection roles in the game. Thus, the scumteam has absolutely no reason to fear killing players they wish to eliminate, be it suspicion of being a power role or accuracy of their reads. Given that, what is the natural course of action for scum to do? It is NOT to squander their resources and randomly kill a player for wifom. Nobody other than Elly herself (until myself just now) brought up Inny's death as reason to suspect her. Suspicion on her has been entirely derived from her posting along with her being objectively a good choice via her presence on the lynch.

Why was she so preemptive and presumptuous as to make this post to defend herself? The natural timing for "I think the NK was to frame me" would be after someone such as myself would bring up the nightkill as evidence against her. Not immediately after the beginning of the day.

Her suspicions have been highly opportunistic and in my opinion as was Inny's, terrible. Her content is very largely sheeping others and avoiding large confrontations. I see much defense on her part, and virtually zero offense. I guarantee you that she is sour.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1366, inte wrote:
In post 1364, Elyse wrote:I've explained why what you did is scummy multiple times but again I'M NOT EVEN ARGUING THAT YOU ARE SCUM. YOU ARE MAKING THINGS UP WHEN IT COMES TO SCUMREADING ME AND IT'S ANNOYING AS FUCK.

whats the point in explaining scummy actions if you aint tryin to get the person lynched? fos

I'm going to call out scummy things no matter what.

@AJ
I said that because I would've killed IAI if I was scum and when he died I was almost relieved. But then I knew that would make me look bad. Why would I draw attention to that as scum?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 944, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Elyse
(3): Aunt Jemina, Garmr, MonkeyMan576
DeltaWave
(3): Fresh, Kthxbye, massive
Kthxbye
(2): Jaqen Hghar, DeltaWave
Boonskiies
(2): Elyse, StrangerCoug
Jaqen Hghar
(1): alivechihiro
Not Voting
(8): inte, Klingoncelt, Sky_Paladin, ZZZX, PeregrineV, T S O, Ankamius, Boonskiies
I also find this votecount particularly telling about Elly. Elly was the lead wagon at four votes, and then all of Freshy, Kt, and massive vote for Delty to tie the wagons. The next wagon forming?
In post 1055, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Elyse
(3): Aunt Jemina, Garmr, MonkeyMan576
Boonskiies
(3): Elyse, StrangerCoug, Sky_Paladin
DeltaWave
(3): Fresh, Kthxbye, massive
Kthxbye
Jaqen Hghar
(1): alivechihiro
Not Voting
(7): inte, Klingoncelt, ZZZX, PeregrineV, T S O, Ankamius, Boonskiies
...Boonie's, with Elly and Cougy both present.

In post 1155, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

T S O
(6): Sky_Paladin, Kthxbye, alivechihiro, Elyse, Fresh, StrangerCoug
Kthxbye
StrangerCoug
(2): T S O, MonkeyMan576
Elyse
(2): Aunt Jemina, Garmr
DeltaWave
(1): massive
Not Voting
(6): inte, Klingoncelt, ZZZX, PeregrineV, Ankamius, Boonskiies
Not included but present on the TSO wagon: both Kt and Grinny.

In post 1371, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(3): massive, inte, MonkeyMan576
PeregrineV
(3): alivechihiro, Boonskiies, T S O
T S O
(3): Elyse, ZZZX, PeregrineV
MonkeyMan576
(2): Sky_Paladin, StrangerCoug
Kthxbye
(2): DeltaWave, Jaqen Hghar
Elyse
(2): Aunt Jemina, Garmr
alivechihiro
(1): Ankamius
DeltaWave
(1): Kthxbye
And I feel that the Celty/TSO wagons are not town-driven.

Lynch Elly.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1390, Elyse wrote:Why would I draw attention to that as scum?
You were getting voted. You (incorrectly) assumed that Inny's death had already drawn attention to you. It is that simple.

Claiming a night one nightkill is wifom, after a doctor lynch on day one, is something that I cannot see coming from a town mindset. Scum with a dead doctor are going to kill threats to them. Thus, something made Inny a threat. Scum are not going to go for wifom. Perhaps they may be tempted to if they fear a protection, but as stated we lynched the doctor day one and thus they would have none. Therefore, I find the defense of "it must be wifom to frame me!" incredibly suspect.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1384, inte wrote:this game sucks. so much flyby analysis

A man is seeing the most ironic statement so far this game...

In post 1384, inte wrote:this game sucks. so much flyby analysis

In post 1385, Aunt Jemina wrote:Then again...
In post 64, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 51, Pine wrote:Talking like that is going to get annoying really fast.
Dunno about others, I'm out of RVS
VOTE: Pine
For being out of rvs before I had a chance to rvs
(Pine is now Kt.)

In post 194, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote: elyse

Could be swayed to massive as well
In post 347, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 338, massive wrote:I'm curious,
I Am Innocent
, how nothing changed your reads between 194 (your vote on Elyse and namedropping of me) and 275 (continue namedropping). In between those two posts was the entire "half the players are scum" discussion, the dissolution of the Yakko wagon, Boons' nonsensical vote which slipped under the radar, and at least one replacement. You yourself even needed to be prodded in that time. I'm beginning to think you didn't actually read those pages, saw Jagen's vig post when you came in, and knowing that it would be the topic of conversation, decided to quickly get your two cents in. That says to me you don't actually care about hunting scum.
unvote
vote I Am Innocent
Your previous vote was before my elyse vote, yet you skip over the sections you say I should have had reads changes on to vote me. Oh the irony. Not to mention the OMGUS vote.
In post 501, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 436, T S O wrote:VOTE: BoonskiiesEvery single current wagon bores the **** out of me. Boon wagon pls.
Post 119 and 176 you express suspicion on elyse, what changed that her wagon now bores u?
In post 503, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 442, hi im Yakko wrote:
Is that the cold breath of paranoia breathing down your nape? Or are you scum attempting to cast aspersions? <-serious question btw it would really help my reads if you answered truthfully.
I felt the same way, tho I wasn't sure if it is conf bias

In post 505, I Am Innocent wrote:I'd still prefer massive or elyse. Less suspicious but suspicious enough to vote for is SC and alive.
In post 538, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 519, Elyse wrote:@IAI
You are being sticky with your reads on massive and me. Updates on that? Why are you still scumreading us? (I do think massive could be scum, the post yakko pointed out was scummy) What are your thoughts on Boon/SC?
Yeah you dropped a couple of early game scum tells. I don't disclose them due to the fact that scum will stop doing those things in games with me. But to see I'm not full of crap, feel free to check out post 470 in NY 179, where I mention flubber dropping a few early game scum tells too (he flipped scum later). I know it sucks for you cause it doesn't give you a chance to defend urself, for that I'm sorry.
Massive has done nothing to change my scum read on him earlier.
As for boon/SC, I get a town vibe from boon, while I am feeling the opposite from SC. Not a fan of his recent long post and his "I know you are but what am I" defense.
In post 540, I Am Innocent wrote:Elyse, who do read as scum currently?
In post 541, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 535, massive wrote:
In post 441, hi im Yakko wrote:
Is that the cold breath of paranoia breathing down your nape? Or are you scum attempting to cast aspersions?
I don't think I have anything to be paranoid about yet. Not to mention, in general, I don't get paranoid until WELL into the game. There was no aspersing, either, I was thinking "I should sheep Sky_Paladin" and was surprised they hadn't voted.
Do you often sheep other players D1?
In post 668, I Am Innocent wrote:I'm considering strongly a move to Alives wagon, but elyse and massive still bother me greatly. Elyse's top 4 are all differing degrees of town reads for me right now, so really there is nothing that has swayed my read from earlier. And massive, please everyone ISO this scum. His omgus against me to that crap 'I usually pick a town to sheep D1'. Please! Massive, care to produce a game or two where uve done that as town?
SC, monkey I go back and forth on, right now I don't think I'm thrilled about joining those wagons.
In post 776, I Am Innocent wrote:i'm good with elyse or strange too, not feeling ank

Literally the entirety of Inny's iso is calling Elly and massive sour, with an outside bit at Cougy. There are bits of chiri and also Celty, but the Elly and massive reads are notably stronger.

It is my experience that Inny dying night one is either by the force of a vig-like power suspecting him OR by the hand of scum that he was suspecting. This game could
very
easily be the latter.

As I said, I would urge everyone to vote Elly. She is sour.

A man may think with another part, but a man will vote with his J'ina.

vote: Elyse
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1391, Aunt Jemina wrote:I also find this votecount particularly telling about Elly. Elly was the lead wagon at four votes, and then all of Freshy, Kt, and massive vote for Delty to tie the wagons.

Else and Stranger were the first votes on Boon making him at 2 when Elyse was at 3.

Showing the next count with Boon also at 3 and Sky Paladin bringing it to 3 says nothing about Elyse unless you can show the Boon votes #1, and vote#2 came when Elyse was at 3 already. And in that case, why not jump onto the 3-vote Deltawave wagon already also at 3?

In other words, your quoting of the vote counts does not in any way back up your contention that Elyse is scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1393, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man may think with another part, but a man will vote with his J'ina.

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1373, Aunt Jemina wrote:
Sweet as can be:

Monkey
Jaqe
TSO

Sugared up:

Celty
Gammy
Sky
Anky

Sweetreads:

Zexxy
chiri
Wavey

Bittersweet:

Boony

Slightly sour:

Cougy
Freshy
inty

Sour:

Kt

Rotten to the core:

Grinny
massive
Elly
Slight update; I moved massive further down, off of this analysis. It should be noted Kt is well-deserving his spot at fourth, both for his presence on the Yakko wagon and the overall flow of his posting and what his "analysis" 'points' to. (He goes towards directions I find unlikely to be scum such as Delty rather than players who are sour like Elly.)
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

EBWOP:
Additionally, Grinny deserves his spot for similar reasons, among them being his current Elly reluctance.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1392, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1390, Elyse wrote:Why would I draw attention to that as scum?
You were getting voted. You (incorrectly) assumed that Inny's death had already drawn attention to you. It is that simple.

Claiming a night one nightkill is wifom, after a doctor lynch on day one, is something that I cannot see coming from a town mindset. Scum with a dead doctor are going to kill threats to them. Thus, something made Inny a threat. Scum are not going to go for wifom. Perhaps they may be tempted to if they fear a protection, but as stated we lynched the doctor day one and thus they would have none. Therefore, I find the defense of "it must be wifom to frame me!" incredibly suspect.

That's not true. I wouldn't bring it up as scum unless someone else did.

And using your logic, then why is it strange for me to assume that IAI was killed for WIFOM considering he was gunning for me and I know I'm town?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1398, Elyse wrote:And using your logic, then why is it strange for me to assume that IAI was killed for WIFOM considering he was gunning for me and I know I'm town?
Because with a dead doctor D1, the natural assumption is to think that the scum have free reign on nightkills and thus will eliminate a threat.

The town assumption, therefore, is to look at his reads and acknowledge that while he would be wrong about your own slot, he may be right on his other suspicions.

You have not done so.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”