Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 107, Mainez wrote:i said what on earth is dark coalition because i didn't see it anywhere in the intro or what not and based on what i read here, it appears to be the name of the scum team, no?

Then why did you vote Jingle?

lufan131 wrote:
In post 99, RIP wrote:What is omgus?

It's short for "Oh my god... You suck". When someone votes someone since someone voted them.

How was that OMGUS though? It has a very clear reason as to why he voted him that isn't OMGUS.

lufan wrote:Easy, Just jingle is scummy IMO.

Are you ignoring my question to actually explain that read because you didn't see it or because you don't know how to actually answer it and hope the question just goes away?

@MMWW - I think Jingle is somewhat likely town in large part because the entire wagon are scum reads. The "scumslip" thing is I am arguing is a null tell, because most of the time its just someone having said something very oddly.

Vote lufan

That may make the questions harder to ignore.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 121, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:
In post 118, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: MMWW lot of dissonance with the heads they seem a bit uncoordinated. But the vote on jingle and none of them moved it? That kind of harmony between them does not smell of roses. They are united in the goal of lynching jingle yet (I can only discern two) the three of them have yet to offer a read on him besides the iirc "ew omgus". Of course jingle disappearing makes me paranoid.

This is funny since I'm the only one who've posted except for the confirmation post.
(If others starts to show up, I'll start signing as "1")

Then you read as very confused.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by lufan131 »

In post 125, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 107, Mainez wrote:i said what on earth is dark coalition because i didn't see it anywhere in the intro or what not and based on what i read here, it appears to be the name of the scum team, no?

lufan131 wrote:

It's short for "Oh my god... You suck". When someone votes someone since someone voted them.

How was that OMGUS though? It has a very clear reason as to why he voted him that isn't OMGUS.

Are you ignoring my question to actually explain that read because you didn't see it or because you don't know how to actually answer it and hope the question just goes away?

@MMWW - I think Jingle is somewhat likely town in large part because the entire wagon are scum reads. The "scumslip" thing is I am arguing is a null tell, because most of the time its just someone having said something very oddly.

Vote lufan

Yeah, I'm bad at explaining why. I'm not sure how it's OMGUS, but, I know what it means.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Heartless »

breaking news: rip... might not be town

more at 11
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Heartless »

*same goes for d3x
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:04 am

Post by RIP »

Might not*

U are too sure Huh?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:42 am

Post by d3x »

UnVote

Are you kidding me? We have someone at L-1 without multiple people even posting?

I'll get to the rest of everything after feeding the kid lunch.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I put this game on the back burner for a bit and I'm sorry. I will get to this game soon. Sorry.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:25 am

Post by d3x »

In post 28, Jingle wrote:I don't think anti would make that kind of assumption.
What kind of assumption?

RIP's posting feels really contrived to me. I also don't like Lufan's limp onto the Wagon.

Mainez's p is terribad.

Pony is solid, I like where her head is at.

I like Meds for early Town, too.

In post 118, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: MMWW lot of dissonance with the heads they seem a bit uncoordinated.
I had the exact opposite reaction. Point to the dissonance you're seeing in Meds, plz.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 130, RIP wrote:Might not*
U are too sure Huh?

Indeed, and attacking read certainty ("U are too sure") instead of read validity is a response I'd expect from scum more often than town.

There's a lot of surface-level thinking going on in your posts when there's evidence for more potential than that. You obviously have forum mafia experience, as shown by where you're apparently familiar with the customs and general meta style of other sites, (nota bene: site
s
, plural). So you're not a complete newbie at this. Yet we still see stuff like:

: The knee jerk reaction vote by itself is null, but it doesn't hold up to more than approximately five seconds of reflection. Rainbowdash had already explained why she thought a mass claim
might
be a good idea with the possible breakability of the set-up. From a town perspective, the vote only makes sense in a rigid, dogmatic, "burn the witch" kind of way which isn't supported by the accompanying reasoning ("We are not mass claiming, how it's that helpful?")
nor
the fact you're willing to let go of the matter very easily.

The entire initial Jingle push is surface level. You demonstrated a basic understanding of the early Jingle "scumslip" in but failed to note and follow through on key details such as the part about Antihero being the one to mention the Dark Coalition first. You're also not thinking about the win condition dimension which was being hammered on pretty hard at the time.

: The "pressure vote" that leads to a dead end. mainz has done all of jack squat since you voted her and yet you happily skip along off that vote without engaging her in any meaningful way; this goes against the point of a pressure vote. Being "opportunistic" also doesn't really mesh with the scumread on Jingle.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RIP
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

My Haircut Went Wrong
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by My Haircut Went Wrong »

In post 116, Heartless wrote:
Spoiler: all tth's posts, for those who don't know her
In post 21, Heartless wrote:
In post 15, Heartless wrote:jingle now that i'm about 65% sure you didn't get a good guy role PM

My estimate is closer to 85%.
This:
kiwieagle wrote:
Also because some people have asked.

Standard wincons.

You win when all threats to [Your Alignment] are eliminated and at least one of the [Your Alignment] is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Bumps it up even more.

VOTE: Jingle

In post 22, Heartless wrote:
In post 20, d3x wrote:
Vote:Heartless

Real Vote is real.

Says the person who obviously hasn't read the thread

In post 23, Heartless wrote:Oh, well this is embarrassing. And Antihero is a dumbass. :igmeou:

There's now ambiguity.

UNVOTE:

In post 25, Heartless wrote:
In post 24, Rainbowdash wrote:Heartless attack is comical. Apparently Jingle for a scum PM that was an antagonist so he tries to invert flavor which he would at that point know is going to be proven wrong? Seems like an odd conclusion for scum to come to. I could see TOWN who got an antagonist PM come to that conclusion though.

It was based on a bad assumption.

Antihero
knew the name of the scum team ("Dark Coalition") because it was named in our ability (there's an investigative dimension to our role). He left
me
with the impression that he knew it because it was in the town win condition; this is what Antihero told me when I was reading through the thread and before I even looked at the role PM. I took his word for it and thought, "Jingle didn't know that
town
knew about the scum team being named the Dark Coalition. Town would know already know about the Dark Coalition because it's right there in the win condition. Therefore, Jingle didn't get a town role PM and he's accidentally exposed because kiwieagle didn't post a sample town VT role PM, as is the standard practice."

I treated it like a scum slip and, for different reasons, it still could be but there's other plausible alternatives.

In post 56, Heartless wrote:Calm down, it was L-1.

Drama queen.

UNVOTE:

In post 59, Heartless wrote:He was actually at L-1; I counted six votes.
The answer to your question should be pretty obvious. Quickhammers and such, yada yada yada...

In post 104, Heartless wrote:
In post 82, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:
In post 59, Heartless wrote:He was actually at L-1; I counted six votes.
The answer to your question should be pretty obvious. Quickhammers and such, yada yada yada...

So what's wrong with quickhammering someone who scumslipped? You've drove him to the moment of him being lynched. Why back out now?

It's not a foolproof scumslip and we don't do 4 page quicklynches. That's not how things work around here.

In post 105, Heartless wrote:
In post 97, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:I don't think he's town.
His push on jingle earlier was real strong until jingle pulled off some bullshit about him thinking of him being lynched when heartless started to pull out. The strong stance suddenly dropping from a WIFOM look real wrong to me and makes me think if those were some pre-planned bullshit.

:igmeou:
You can't distinguish between the hydra heads?

In post 106, Heartless wrote:Is OMGUS a scum tell where you come from, Meds?

In post 110, Heartless wrote:
In post 109, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:You sure sounded a lot more confident back there for a non-foolproof scumslip there.

My Meds Went Wrong wrote:I don't know why this matters.

It matters because Antihero's the one who's voting and thinks it's a scumslip and I'm TTH and I don't.

Hi! ^_^/~

In post 111, Heartless wrote:*cue the bitching about hydra dissonance*

In post 112, Heartless wrote:Anyway! Since I run this hydra:
VOTE: lufan131

So it was all you (TTH) who had a very strong conviction on that scumslipped and backed out.
So why is me not unable to discern hydra heads matter again?

In post 123, RIP wrote:Ok I'm putting jingle on L-1

Time to defend yourself jingle. Give me a sign

You know what this reads like?
This reads like "Hey I'm gonna throw you under the bus. Post something town looking so I can back out and be all well."

In post 125, Rainbowdash wrote:

lufan131 wrote:

Vote lufan

So you read all 6 people who's on Jingle as scum?

In post 126, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 121, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:
In post 118, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: MMWW lot of dissonance with the heads they seem a bit uncoordinated. But the vote on jingle and none of them moved it? That kind of harmony between them does not smell of roses. They are united in the goal of lynching jingle yet (I can only discern two) the three of them have yet to offer a read on him besides the iirc "ew omgus". Of course jingle disappearing makes me paranoid.

This is funny since I'm the only one who've posted except for the confirmation post.
(If others starts to show up, I'll start signing as "1")

Then you read as very confused.

I'm pretty sure I've been really clear with my reads. I even named them in one of my posts.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 135, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:So it was all you (TTH) who had a very strong conviction on that scumslipped and backed out.

I had strong conviction based on Anti's misinformation, which I then corrected.

It matters because you're constructing this narrative that I had a strong scum read on Jingle that I suddenly pulled away from when he got to L-1. That's not true.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 97, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:I don't think he's town.
His push on jingle earlier was real strong until jingle pulled off some bullshit about him thinking of him being lynched when heartless started to pull out. The strong stance suddenly dropping from a WIFOM look real wrong to me and makes me think if those were some pre-planned bullshit.

Correction: the narrative is that I was scum reading him until he offered his explanation. That's not true either.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

My Haircut Went Wrong
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:40 pm

In post 136, Heartless wrote:
In post 135, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:So it was all you (TTH) who had a very strong conviction on that scumslipped and backed out.

I had strong conviction based on Anti's misinformation, which I then corrected.

It matters because you're constructing this narrative that I had a strong scum read on Jingle that I suddenly pulled away from when he got to L-1. That's not true.

Upon rereading, I realized that I mistook your unvote post as the other unvote post.
Point conceded.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by RIP »

Heartless I never said I was a newb.
I'm new in this site and pretty dissapointed at how level one players are here. It could be culture clash I guess but my god you guys are vain.

I don't know how u think I'm scum.
I voted and then moved off and then went back. I don't know his role but I'm hoping is scum.

@meds went wrong just acts like I'm bussing my partner, so he thinks we are both scum? Lol. I never buss that's for fucking losers which im sure is like a usual thing here.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by RIP »

I think meds is mad I'm voting the person he is voting... Does that makes senses?
My Haircut Went Wrong
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Finally showing your true colors, eh?

If you're not new to mafia, then

this must be you faking being a newb.
No way in hell a person experienced with mafia games not know what OMGUS means.

Also, I love how you try to discredit my read on you by strawmanning me and cast a self meta WIFOM while trying to cast suspucion on me the very next post by twisting what I've done.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 139, RIP wrote:Heartless I never said I was a newb.
I'm new in this site and pretty dissapointed at how level one players are here. It could be culture clash I guess but my god you guys are vain.

I don't know how u think I'm scum.
I voted and then moved off and then went back. I don't know his role but I'm hoping is scum.

@meds went wrong just acts like I'm bussing my partner, so he thinks we are both scum? Lol. I never buss that's for fucking losers which im sure is like a usual thing here.

VOTE: RIP
My Haircut Went Wrong
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:58 pm

ayyy
wat up bro
My Haircut Went Wrong
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:02 pm

wtf why is this already 6 pages long
filled with long posts
im not reading this shit lel
My Haircut Went Wrong
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
My Haircut Went Wrong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 pm

In post 144, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:wtf why is this already 6 pages long
filled with long posts
im not reading this shit lel

Brad pls

-1-
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 141, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:Finally showing your true colors, eh?

If you're not new to mafia, then

this must be you faking being a newb.
No way in hell a person experienced with mafia games not know what OMGUS means.

Also, I love how you try to discredit my read on you by strawmanning me and cast a self meta WIFOM while trying to cast suspucion on me the very next post by twisting what I've done.

I seen omgus a lot in this forum. I finally asked.
I play werewolf and we don't use same things u do here.

Ex we call players wolfy and not scummy. I'm getting used to it
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by RIP »

So elbin am I bussing or u are voting a villager? Or town I mean
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by RIP »

U guys don't keep track of stats here right? So far I been mislynched each game. Funny thing is my reads were scary good each time.
I put fear in wolf heart. I own you bitches
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by RIP »

So it's normal for u guys to throw votes around and no explanation?
This is pro scum btw

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”