Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 3556, Untrod Tripod wrote:I've actually kind of been seeing some potential buddying with me from CDB, in reading back through the game

I could do this

Oh, please elaborate. I had a scan at our double-iso after reading this post and I have no idea where you think I'm saying anything beyond what is both obvious and normal.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:40 pm

In post 3560, singersigner wrote:I think he's really cheeky

What do you mean by this?

and I can't figure out where his priorities lie cuz I know he was in the place with scummers for the meet but then he's been not really around

I'm certainly willing to admit that this has been a struggle since I got back from the meet, though, newsflash, since when is falling behind a new thing for me? I kept up as best I could while I was at the meet but haven't really found the time to do the massive read-through to get up to speed that I feel like I need (whether I
actually
need it is another question, but when the thread grows a million pages you tend to feel obliged to know what happened). This is partly due to the fact that Nexus and I have been setting up our new large theme game over the last couple of days, so a lot of my mafiascum time has gone towards that, but I still don't know why I'm one of the only ones shouting about this: SEVERAL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE OVER 200 POSTS IN THIS GAME. TITUS HAS MOTHERFUCKING 656 POSTS. Do you seriously expect everyone to keep up at that pace?

and I have a hard time trusting what little he's contributed

Here's the thing, right: I haven't contributed that little. I've contributed a perfectly sensible and readable amount. I've contributed less than some people in this ONE HUDNRED AND FIFTY PAGE GAME because OF COURSE I HAVE. But that doesn't mean that you can't look at my iso and see me doing my part.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 pm

In post 3676, ChannelDelibird wrote:I still don't know why I'm one of the only ones shouting about this: SEVERAL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE OVER 200 POSTS IN THIS GAME. TITUS HAS MOTHERFUCKING 656 POSTS. Do you seriously expect everyone to keep up at that pace?

#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 am

In post 3627, Gammagooey wrote:I think your espeonage vote is bad and that you should feel bad about it.

mostly because I think his posts show dem town motivations which I already went over forever ago.

I don't really agree with the latter, but I freely admit that my Espeonage vote probably needs a refresh. I voted him because I didn't want to vote for any of the other wagons at the time.

who else do you think is scum?

This is a good time for me to answer this question, as much as to myself as to you, but I think it's likely that I'm going to be deciding on people I'm willing to lynch from a people of people on whom I don't have townreads at this point. When your foothold on the game is as mine is, that feels the safer way to go, but I'm just going to discuss my state of play on everyone and see where that gets me.

Actiondan
- Could still lynch, though I'm not gripped by certainty of his scumminess as I was in the Reckoning invitational, and I feel like I might be able to read him better when the numbers have thinned out. I'd like to hear his opinion on me, having been one of the people to eventually figure me out in Retrospective Rehash.

Aronis
- Probably scum, to be honest. Has had the generic lurker thing going on for a long while, seems mostly content to just skate along while we argue and argue and argue.

Bulbazak
- This read probably needs another refresh because I haven't read much from him since my last big posts, but there are definitely things that bothered me before about which you can read in my iso. The fact that he's been pushing me doesn't endear him to me but I'm not sure to what extent that's pushing me towards thinking that he is scum. Certainly would lynch him over most of the current candidates, at least.

Cheetory6
- Been up and down for a long time but now settling pretty solidly on town. I like his frustration at how the Day is slipping towards another 'oh well, let's hope ffery's right' and I think he's been genuinely trying to figure out me and others.

Deasvail
- Probably wouldn't lynch Today? I'd go back and look him over if I thought there was any chance of him being lynched Today but I doubt there is so I'll probably leave him for later.

Espeonage
- Was pretty strongly put off by his entrance to the thread and most of his posts since have been in a style that I find relatively unreadable but have a vibe of being deliberately so in a way that I find irritating. Honestly not that sure how much of my read is scumminess (the entrance to the thread definitely felt that way) and how much is frustration. Again, would lynch over most of the available candidates.

Formerfish
- Thought Marquis was reasonably town, only thing I've read of Formerfish so far is a deeply lame vote on me that's probably null but is definitely disappointing. At least own the fact that you're sheeping ffery instead of cushioning it with a read that couldn't be more half-arsed.

Gammagooey
- Town, at a guess. I can picture quite vividly you planting this vote on me from across the room at the Reckoning and not budging even as I address you directly. I think it's super lame, but I think you believe in it.

GuyinFreezer
- Thought was scummy earlier, now I don't know so much. His utter conviction that he's found a hard towntell on me (I think it should be null as fuck, though) sounds genuine. Probably wouldn't lynch with any certainty of getting scum from it.

Mastin2
- Literally no opinion. Wish she would shut up about how dead she's going to be.

Oversoul
- Solid town, mostly a holdover from the Tammy read but the glimpses of Oversoul that I've actually read (not many, I usually avoid walls) seem fine.

Shadoweh
- This one's going to bug me. If she's town, then she's doing a pretty god-awful job of putting herself in my shoes when trying to figure out my read on her. The truth is this: Fenchurch picked up on that one post that I mentioned a long time ago, and I agreed that it looked a bit scummy, but there wasn't much since, and I'm not very comfortable with basing an entire read on one post in a huge game like this. I can sort of see where she could be coming from when she cites my confessing a concern that she was coming after me as a reason to find me scummy, but I slightly more strongly get the feeling that it's just a thing that she's using because she thinks it can get me lynched, like she's latching onto it as an unfortunate thing for town to say. But the trouble is that now this whole read has got wrapped up in several layers of itself - and I blame only myself for this - where I'm aware of the fact that I've pretty much always found her null-scum for no clear reason before, and there are things here about her that genuinely bug me but I can't tell whether it's just that at work again, am I confirmation-biasing myself, and so much of her interactions with me that I should be analysing to find her alignment are directly wrapped up in that. I want to say that her working on that specifically makes her more likely to be scum taking advantage of my fuzzy read on her, but is that just bias as well? Fuck knows, honestly. When it comes down to it, she'd be one of the first people whom I shot if I became an unlimited dayvig right now. I would be super relieved if she were to flip scum, and I think she's got a good chance of doing so relative to many other players, but I've lost all sense of trust in how I handle this read that I wouldn't be shocked if she flipped town.

singersigner
- Came around to pretty solid town soon after my long rebuttal to Empire a while back, still sitting there even though I dislike singer's willingness to vote Titus and her stance on me.

TellTaleHeart
- I may have missed discussion about what her Minor Night action meant and I owe myself a read-through her posts since becoming more active but I do still think she could be scum based on the circumstances of her replacing in and her behaviour in the immediate aftermath of doing so. Would vote over most other players.

Titus
- Thought was town early on, still think is town, deeply uninterested in mislynching her just when it feels like I've finally got a solid read on her for the first time in possibly forever.

Untrod Tripod
- Often scumread by other people in early-to-mid-game for pretty dumb reasons, which makes me want to not lynch him just out of spite, and I also sympathise greatly with his stance on how unhelpfully long this game is and so would quite like for him to live a while as I feel I'd get more out of a later game with players like him around. I saw this while reading back just now and I can't quite decide what I think of it - it feels just a little too self-conscious for my tastes, a little too aware of his place in the gamestate, but it's possible that that's just something that UT has learned to think about more than I have. There are people whom I'd lynch UT Today in order to protect, but ultimately I don't have any particular expectation of a scumflip from him right now and would like to keep him around for a clearer read later.

Vezokpiraka
- Is vezok still in this game? I dunno, haven't read a post from him in ages, though, y'know, skimming. Owed a reread on account of lapsed time but I doubt we're in any danger of lynching our Boon Today so I'll let that wait until at least Tomorrow.

So what does that leave me with?

People I definitely don't want to lynch Today

Cheetory
Oversoul
singer
Titus

People closest to the above category on whom I'm not quite confident enough to bump up:

DeasVail
Gammagooey
GuyInFreezer
vezokpiraka

People I guess I would lynch, if perhaps reluctantly:

Formerfish
Mastin2
Untrod Tripod

People whom I think might flip scum but on whom my reads are conflicted:

Bulbazak
Shadoweh

People whom I could pretty happily lynch Today:

ActionDan
Aronis
Espeonage
TellTaleHeart
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 am

Unofficial vote count so that I can figure out my next move:

(5) ChannelDelibird: Gammagooey, Titus, Shadoweh, Formerfish, Bulbazak
(4) Titus: Espeonage, vezokpiraka, Aronis, singersigner
(2) singersigner: mastin2, Untrod Tripod
(2) Espeonage: ActionDan, ChannelDelibird

(5) Not Voting: DeasVail, TellTaleHeart, Oversoul, Cheetory, GiF

I really, really don't want to vote for either Titus or singer, but I'm also well aware that there is currently zero momentum behind the Espeonage wagon for reasons that I don't understand (did people just feel like that's been done and moved on to the next thing instead of considering coming back? Obviously, though, that read of mine likely wants a refresh so maybe I just missed something).

You know who I'm happier lynching. If someone wants to start a wagon on one of those people, I'll get on board. If it comes down to a direct choice between me, Titus or singer, I genuinely don't know which of the two I'd vote. I really don't want to have to make that decision, because I think both of the wagons suck balls.

My biggest frustration right now is that several of the people driving my wagon are people who look very town to me and should know better but are in the group of people who are happiest with posting a lot (I'm looking at you, singer and ffery. Titus should probably know better but she seems to be pretty great at reading me badly, on experience, so I'm less shocked and frustrated that she's voting me). Ffery, I agree with CES that it seems like you've just got frustrated with the game and are pseudo-voting me just because I haven't posted all that much and maybe you'll get lucky. I wouldn't want to be in your position, confirmed town who's liable for mass sheeping from people who aren't doing very much, but in that position your stance on me (a pretty throwaway, half-hearted one) is incredibly damaging from someone whom I'm pretty sure was townreading me earlier.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 am

Right, going to get lunch and get on shift. I'll be checking this thread when I can over the next few hours but I'll be out in the evening.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:55 am

*mid-sandwich post*

CES reminds me of this from TTH, which I had forgotten:

In post 1486, TellTaleHeart wrote:As I will be confirmed in the next minor day (don't ask),

so probably wouldn't vote for her Today I guess except to save myself.
#greenshirtthursdays
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 am

Post by singersigner »

Nope! Not lynching CDB anymore!
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 am

Post by DeasVail »

I was hit by surprise family drama today, so things have been further delayed, but I'm going to hopefully be a bit better off than I was last night. And sorry for being all mopey. I'm not feeling so stressed now.

In post 3623, ChannelDelibird wrote:DV - I think you're looking at my comments about you being self-conscious as if they were meant to be an examination of your alignment. They were meant as a comment on how (whoever it was I was talking to at the time) was reading you, and how I thought their comments looked weird. They were saying that you weren't self-conscious at all and that was my way of saying that I couldn't understand why they had come to that conclusion, which made me think they might not be reading you honestly. Can't remember which person this is referring to right now but I'll revisit it later.

It was Empire, and it's not something I actually care about a whole lot. Just something I remembered that seemed odd since the points with which you were arguing against his claim didn't make much sense. I don't think it'd really make a difference if it was an examination of my alignment, and tonight I actually am not sure why I cared at all about it before because I don't find myself caring about it all right now.

In post 3635, mastin2 wrote:(because DV's too lovable to die in real life)

This was nice of you to say. I appreciate it.

In post 3665, singersigner wrote:lol my team probably hates me, I'm making all sorts of decisions without asking them how they feel loool

I've been doing this all game, don't worry about it. :) If they're actually mad at you, they'd probably let you know!

--

I don't like any of the wagons, imagine that!

Vote: Gammagooey

I guess.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 am

Post by DeasVail »

If you want a wagon that hasn't been very well thought through but comes from a place somewhere among the two ventricles and two atria of my not so rapidly beating heart, then join me!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:00 am

Post by DeasVail »

I don't even know whether I want people to join me or not but caring way too much about this game really was overrated!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:03 am

Post by singersigner »

:( We're so close to deadline and that's where you park your vote? Why don't you like either of the wagons?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm sorry singer, but I don't want to lynch any of the wagons and I've realised I need to take a step back from the high level of stress I was feeling over not having a super strong grip on the game. If this manifests itself as an annoyingly and potentially useless protest vote, then so be it.

With Titus, the thoughts expressed by people townreading her resonate with my own thoughts where those that scumread her don't, and I feel that the whole approach she's taken to the game feels new for her in a way that would be more likely from town (I don't know about others, but my attitude to team mafia has been a fair bit different from my attitude to other games) than scum (I think it would be much simpler to just emulate town meta here). One of these things is the whole being cooperative thing, where my impression of her as scum is that she enjoys talking nonsense and not being listened to or collaborated with, but rather being ignored and skating by that way. My experiences with Titus-town have been strange as well, but a different kind if that makes any sense. I also remember thinking she was solidly town for something at one point, but I haven't been able to find it nor have I had the time to go searching through her ISO.

I think you're town and I don't want to lynch you. I like regfan still being involved despite empire saying he probably wouldn't be. Your posting feels natural to me and I'm so put off by people wanting to lynch you but not Empire that it's factoring into my reasons for not lynching you even if it doesn't make complete sense.

I still think Espeonage is town and I don't want to lynch him. I feel like I've gone on and on about my reasoning for this, but I saw a quote where he was talking about outing Cheetory's sign so you can add that to the list of town things.

CDB is probably the weakest link among wagons I don't want to lynch, since I worry about how pro-town his reaction has been (I mean this in as good a way as I possibly can), but with that said I do like his latest posts and while he's probably the one whose posts I've skipped the most (I'm terrible), I'm going with town tonight.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3683, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: Gammagooey

I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsoSVdJikDw

i'll have things to say at CDB during lunch.

singersigner wrote:Nope! Not lynching CDB anymore!

what was town? specifically.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:33 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

VOTE: CDB

Yes, I know he was in my "townish" list earlier. I'll hash it out later today because I have to go do something.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:34 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3682, singersigner wrote:Nope! Not lynching CDB anymore!

This reaction to an abysmal reads list is nothing short of astonishing.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 87 (Major Day 1, VC 49)

(6)
ChannelDelibird:
Gammagooey, Titus, Shadoweh, Formerfish, Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart [L-4]
(4)
Titus:
Espeonage, vezokpiraka, Aronis, singersigner
(Cheetory6, GuyInFreezer)

(2)
singersigner:
mastin2, Untrod Tripod
(2)
Espeonage:
ActionDan, ChannelDelibird
(1)
Gammagooey:
DeasVail
(0)
Aronis:
(Shadoweh)

(3)
Not Voting:
Oversoul, Cheetory6, GuyinFreezer
(Formerfish, Bulbazak, DeasVail, TellTaleHeart)

With 18 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)

Bulbazak is V/LA until April 27th.

Just over 36 hours until deadline.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 am

I don't want to invest an awful lot of time in actually scumhunting you right now, TTH, if you're claiming to be confirmed Tomorrow, but I have two observations:

1) If you were townreading me earlier, I have no idea how you could reverse so quickly given the above, but I'll wait until you can expand later, I suppose.
2) Why aren't you being harder on DeasVail for his reaction to my posts than you are on singer? Why are you even assuming it's the reads list that made her have that change of mind?

Patrick is reading along with these current posts and thinks about as highly of TTH's response to me here as I do. Neither of us can see any critical thinking.
#greenshirtthursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

actually @cdb
are you going to be around in an hour or sometime in the next few hours after that? i don't really want to bug you about a bunch of things then if it's going to take you half the remaining deadline to talk about it.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:11 am

In post 3693, Gammagooey wrote:actually @cdb
are you going to be around in an hour or sometime in the next few hours after that? i don't really want to bug you about a bunch of things then if it's going to take you half the remaining deadline to talk about it.

I'm currently at work and will be for the next nearly-four hours, so if things get busy I can't guarantee that I'll be here to talk in depth, though I'll make an effort. As soon as I get off shift, I'm heading out and won't be back until around 11.30pm UK time, which is just over eight hours from now. I'll be tired, but I'll look to respond to everything I can then before going to bed.
#greenshirtthursdays
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:35 am

Post by fferyllt »

I'm pretty torn between not lliking some stuff happening in the game thread right now and not wanting to have more influence on the game than I'm due.

If I had a vote down on CDB I'd be unvoting.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3695, fferyllt wrote:I'm pretty torn between not lliking some stuff happening in the game thread right now and not wanting to have more influence on the game than I'm due.

If I had a vote down on CDB I'd be unvoting.

Shutting this down. Right now.

If you're itching to take apart a wagon on someone who's not town-ish at the 11th hour, put it into
words
and quit with this.

1) If you were townreading me earlier, I have no idea how you could reverse so quickly given the above, but I'll wait until you can expand later, I suppose.

Really, in a game where I have three other people's reads to draw on, a stale read on you, and a hard town read on your counter wagon you have "no idea" why I could be voting you?

If you want a void in critical thinking you can look at the series of safe throws that is your reads list. What does Patrick think of that?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:50 am

If I'd meant "I have no idea why you could be voting me", I would have said that. I said "I have no idea how you could reverse your read so quickly". It's not like my reads have come out of nowhere, but your reaction not only to me but to people like singer who expressed approval was utter revulsion. It's the strength of that reaction that I don't buy from someone who previously thought I was town.
#greenshirtthursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'll try to do a
condensed
version now then. ha that didn't happen disregard that

There's two things that I can explain fairly decently about why I really dislike your play here.

The first is just that you haven't done anything that I view as amazingly town that I've seen you do in previous games. I townread your slot in Reckoning 3 for basically the entire game on the basis of one of your early posts seeming really really town motivated. The absence of that isn't really a reason to lynch you on its own but seeing you with a hundred something posts and nothing that to me says "oh actually that's pretty town" DOES make me want to murder you.

The second is that you've put basically no effort into actually PUSHING your reads here. The worst of it is pretty much right now with Titus and Espeonage. You've had Titus as strong-town for the entire game but gone into all this detail about so many other players and given basically nothing about why you actually think Titus is town. You're also voting Esp but haven't bothered going into any detail whatsoever about why you think he should be lynched over anyone else.

There's less than 2 days until deadline, the wagons are you and a strong town read of yours (and to a lesser extent another strong town read of yours if you want to call 2 votes a wagon), and you've spent your posts explaining null reads instead of actively trying to affect the course of the game. You've put up a list of people you'd rather lynch and then done nothing to actually get people to vote them instead of Titus.

Your scummiest reads are a pile of lurkers and a dude who's claimed to be able to confirm himself tomorrow, which would be fine imo if you were ACTUALLY pushing him and actively trying to convince people that his posts make more sense from a scum-saving-himself mindset than town, but you're voting someone who you've just stated you think is generally unreadable (albeit maybe intentionally so) and frustrating you instead.

You complained about people trying to lynch you earlier today as the first lynch when you were at a meet when you weren't capable of affecting the game. And the you came back and continued to do nothing to meaningfully affect the game, instead pointing to some people and saying that they should be lynched instead of the current wagons. I think you're a very competent player and that you can tell just like I can that the main wagons aren't going to change at this point without someone going into detail on why they think Titus is town or a specific other player is likely to be scum, and I think it's clear given the deadline and what you've done so far that you'd rather not do that.

so yeah no this isn't about 999. this is about you seeing where this game is going and you strongly disagreeing with that, but not putting in the focused effort to actually change it.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:06 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3690, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 3682, singersigner wrote:Nope! Not lynching CDB anymore!

This reaction to an abysmal reads list is nothing short of astonishing.

I like the reads list you hate.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”