Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1323, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1317, Klingoncelt wrote:
:facepalm: ffs.

1) Nero believes he's reading House correctly, so he's Town

OR

2) Nero
lies about
reading House correctly this game, because he's Scum.

So it's one or the other. I don't know which.

That you're obsessing on it bugs me lots.

You realise this reasoning is literally no more than "Nero could be scum"? And you're FoSing him for it?

I realize it, you realize it, everyone else realizes it, but Nero Cain obsesses and melts down over it.

It's given me a headache. :(
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Ricastle »

So how the fuck is that grounds to FoS him? What was your motive behind making that statement?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1324, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1314, PeaceBringer wrote:there is not enough attention being paid to skold lynch other than the loudest pusher. Who was quietly on that or egging it on?
Bella said she was "pretty sure" Skold was scum yet never pushed him. Looking back, that does seem pretty weird. ()

yeah, that is super sketchy
vote bella
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:19 am

Post by davesaz »

Ricastle interacted with Skold a lot, in a way that made it seem like he thought Skold was scummy. But he didn't actually call Skold scum until after voting him.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1314, PeaceBringer wrote:there is not enough attention being paid to skold lynch other than the loudest pusher. Who was quietly on that or egging it on?
Bella said she was "pretty sure" Skold was scum yet never pushed him. Looking back, that does seem pretty weird. ()

I might see what you're referring to, but am not sure. Are you basing this off the one post, or more? And did you pay attention to when it was?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:31 am

Post by davesaz »

Errantparabola said Skold was town, said he'd prefer Garmr, but voted Skold anyway.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 1260, Ricastle wrote:
Vamp, how are you reading Klingon?

Let me answer this one in a little more depth.

In post 686, Klingoncelt wrote:Oh, and the case is as good as any that I've seen in this game so far. I think the slot is Scum.

However, I'm not voting for it until some time after the replacement checks in.

Null here, jbomber had some questionable posts at that time so scum or town would say jbomber is scum.

In post 755, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 745, Vampirate wrote:
In post 308, Ricastle wrote:Ugh. I'm really unconfident in nearly every read I've got so far. I've managed to scrounge together a full set of reads, but they're terrible and I probably won't post them unless someone insists on it.

VOTE: Grib

This is my best scumread for the foreseeable future.
If Grib flips non-mafia, Rubicon & elusive are probably town. If he flips mafia then the opposite.

Kitz, are you leaning towards a more harmless or more negative role with your neutral read? (I assume by neutral you mean third party rather than null)

Elusive: Thing is, how can you be sure everyone in a townbloc
is
town on Day 1? Obviously, if it was likely that was the case, I'd have no problems. I just can't see it in Grib though. Who's your top scumread?

Chainsawing is defending a player by attacking their attacker.

The bolded caught my eye here as it feels Ricastle is/was trying to manipulate future events. If Grib turned out to be non-mafia, Ricastle could later on say "well then the other 2 are probably town" hiding a mafia in them.

If Grib turned out to be mafia, then there's at least 1 easy mislynches after' and of course Ricastle gets the credit.

I honestly highly doubt the mafia would stack up 3 of themselves together like that.

So VOTE: Ricastle

Anyways this is what I have so far as little as it is.

As for JBomber732, the only real defense I have against everyone voting me now is that the JBomb is an easy lynch target. He stands out way too much in his questionable logic. I'd think he'd be more careful on his words if he's scum. (of course i'm the only one who knows for the very truth so whatever) I'm basically saying i'm the easy mislynch.

I gotta say though, I find my current predicament totally hilarious. If you want go read my past history (there's not much) go ahead.

This is very likely the game's most sensible post so far.

I can see Scum "Townblocking" in a smaller game, but here it would be damn risky. So I see Elusive, Grib, and Rubicon as obvtown.

FoS: Ricastle
for trying to set up Grib.

Admittedly, my reasoning on why I thought you were scum was weak at the time Ricastle. Honestly, if you were going to do what I said you were potentially doing, you wouldn't have been so open about it in that post.

Klingoncelt took my post as you trying to setting up Grib and FoS'd you.

I disagree with her that the 3 of them are obv town, no idea if there's scum in the bloc though as i'm null on all 3.

In post 881, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 774, Grib wrote:I am a Serial Killer. People should wagon me.

jk, but for real I'm antsy as hell right now[ /spoiler]

Okay, what the fuck.

Ricastle is very much wanting a wagon on you.
I'm FoS'ing Ricastle for that.
And now you come in with
this
?

What. the. fuck.

Take this with a grain of salt but this seems to be an overreaction to an obvious Grib joke. Take that what you will.

In post 1245, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1222, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1208, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1207, Nero Cain wrote:So I'm 100% this far

Unless you're Scum this time, right?

What does this even mean?

You said you correctly read House's alignment in every game. This suggests that you're reading him correctly in this game as well.

If you are Scum, though, that would make an exception to your psychic streak, you'd just be scumreading him for the sake of a mislynch.

So I'm FoSing you. That's what it means.

In post 1255, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1253, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1251, Klingoncelt wrote:Would it help if I said you look scummier to me than he does?

Why am I scummy and why not just say that instead of some weird chainsaw type post?

I'm having trouble getting reads this game. It happens sometimes. You look
scummier
than House, but that isn't saying that I think you're Scum. More like leaning Scum.

In post 1313, Nero Cain wrote:

For the life of me the only thing I am really getting out of this is "Nero believes he's reading House correctly and so he's kinda scummy for it"

OR

2) Nero
lies about

In post 1325, Klingoncelt wrote:

OR

2) Nero
lies about

You realise this reasoning is literally no more than "Nero could be scum"? And you're FoSing him for it?

I realize it, you realize it, everyone else realizes it, but Nero Cain obsesses and melts down over it.

It's given me a headache. :(

I really don't understand why you think it's suspicious that Nero is confident that House is scum. On the same token, House was pretty damn sure that I am town. It would be easier for scum to clarify someone is town than mafia because the mafia knows which is which, town don't.

In your logic shouldn't you be FoSing House over Nero on this point?

Also, to clarify i'm not scum reading House here, just pointing out the confusing logic in Klingoncelt's posts.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1328, davesaz wrote:Ricastle interacted with Skold a lot, in a way that made it seem like he thought Skold was scummy. But he didn't actually call Skold scum until after voting him.
To clarify, I was scumleaning Skold since his entrance.

In post 1329, davesaz wrote:

I might see what you're referring to, but am not sure. Are you basing this off the one post, or more? And did you pay attention to when it was?
The post is right there, in parentheses.

I agree with most of what you said, Vamp. I took a strictly negative stance on though, and my bigger issue with her exchange with Nero is she's suspecting him for pretty much no reason.

Truthfully, a Klingon wagon is what I feel most comfortable doing right now. Anyone else share this sentiment?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Vampirate »

I'm up for it.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Anyways, how do people feel about my exchange between PointYBagelS and myself in post 1259 and 1265?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1332, Ricastle wrote:Truthfully, a Klingon wagon is what I feel most comfortable doing right now. Anyone else share this sentiment?

absolutely not at this time, right now there is nothing concerning for me.
and since you were so dead certain of skold, maybe you best not be pushing something...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1333, Vampirate wrote:I'm up for it.

Anyways, how do people feel about my exchange between PointYBagelS and myself in post 1259 and 1265?

:roll:
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

PeaceBringer wrote:

yeah, that is super sketchy
vote bella

: maybe it's was a stupid thought process not to lynch replacements who might be scum over someone I thought was, but that was my logic.

I'm not sure why this is more sketchy than a bunch of other people on the wagon. For example, the vote after mine: Daves' put a vote on him for 'what I remember is finding reasons to take positions, vs finding things and taking positions where they lead', comes in to mention Xay's inactivity and that's it before twilight.

Also, a lot of the last minute vote gathering/wagoning was overnight/while I was at work. If I'd needed/been available for a last minute push to avoid a no-lynch, I had enough behind my read to back it up.

The vote after, and some other votes, discuss voting to avoid a no-lynch, without a better push on a different candidate (e.g. KC).

davesaz wrote:Errantparabola said Skold was town, said he'd prefer Garmr, but voted Skold anyway.

Or, you know, votes like this. (I think Errant might be town, I'm more interested in Peace/Ricastle's focus on me)

Eh, I dunno how I feel about this vote. Your quote post doesn't really show progression in your thoughts: maybe you should summarise your case?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 1336, Bellaphant wrote:

Eh, I dunno how I feel about this vote. Your quote post doesn't really show progression in your thoughts: maybe you should summarise your case?

Basically her putting a FoS on Ricastle for a set up of Grib based on post 755 looks weak considering if Ricastle was setting up future mis-lynches, his wording in post 308 wouldn't be so blatant about it. He'd just do it. It looks like she's trying to set up Ricastle to look bad in that post.

In post 1245 she finds it suspicious that Nero is sure that House is scum. This really puzzles me because House is sure i'm town. If she believes someone is scum because they themselves have said that they are sure of one's alignment, then why did she pick Nero over House? In general town does not know of alignments but scum do. If we use her own logic then she should be FoSing House, not Nero.

OR

2) Nero
lies about

This sums it up.

In a nutshell it looks like Klintoncelt is FoSing people just to make them look suspicious. That's what i'm getting out of it anyways.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Shinobi »

RationalMadman replaces Kitz.

Boonskiies has been prodded.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:31 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Hello all.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Vampirate »

Welcome aboard RationalMadman, once you've caught up let me ask this question.

What do you think of all the wagon's on Day 1?

Any scum/town reads you have?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Straight off the bat, rubicon bleeds town as does pointybagels. both interact equally to everyone and all of their lynches and reads have made perfect sense.

Grib is very defensive in all their interactions without attacking anyone. Either obvious scum or bad town, I'd be happy seeing them lynched either way.

Creative and ricastle are virtually unreadable. they don't bleed town and don't bleed scum. both interact with others minimalistically and leave reading them near-impossible.

Boon seems shady, so to speak. When I say shady what I mean is he doesn't seem to have any real contributions. It's like he's playing middleground permanently. He also votes very opportunistically and barely at all.

Gramr's contributions seem off. They seem genuine at a face level but what he's actually saying never adds up to what I presume si truth. His reads are all wishy-washy and he never really concludes anything about anyone.

Elusive seems fairly town to me. Doesn't seem to try too hard but not everyone does as scum. He may simply be a classic lurkign scum for all I know but I doubt that for now, especially as his votes have all made sense.

Errantparabola... Either tryhard scum or highly active town. Can't tell which but will give benefit of doubt for now.

Nero is a jumpy character but is a definite townread for me. Seems genuine and unfaked throughout. Furthermore everything he says makes sense, pretty much. He does fluff a bit though but I was never a fan of fluff-based scumreads as everyone fluffs from time to time.

Skold and Klingon seem equally scummy to me. Neither seems to be paying much attention and both seem to not relate well with anyone else (yet, despite being abrasive, neither is being lynched indicating partners looking out for them).

Dave and peacebringer are both town in my eyes but not obvious town. They've just never scumtold at all. I'll read into others later.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:09 am

Post by elusive »

Ahem
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Highly active?!?!? Wtf?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

um, skold was lynched, better reread the game Rational Madman... pretty sure likely town though...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and bella, this is a game where all are suspects... you were a name brought up, you are worth exploring, others are as well... why the "why me" response?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1325, Klingoncelt wrote:but Nero Cain obsesses and melts down over it.

yea, that's what I'm doing. :igmeou:

What you are doing is pretty objectively scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Grib »

Oh wow, Xayzeck exists.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xayzeck

Rational, I think I'm going to kill you later on. Cool?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1347, Grib wrote:Oh wow, Xayzeck exists.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xayzeck

Rational, I think I'm going to kill you later on. Cool?

Kill meaning?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:20 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1343, Errantparabola wrote:Highly active?!?!? Wtf?

I was reading earlier in the game. Sorry about that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”