Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3903, Aronis wrote:UNVOTE:

if you don't have an opinion on mastin either vote her or give a damn good alternative.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:36 am

Post by singersigner »

Not lynching Mastin, either. Regfan won't let me no matter how wrong he is about us. I really don't see how you think Mastin is a more viable lynch than either Titus or AD. I will lynch either of those two. Not touching CDB even to get a lynch, sorry.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:37 am

Post by singersigner »

Ffery, is there any time for you to explain the TownTownTown on Gamma/AD and the Town on Titus/Shadoweh?

I like tomatoes.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 93 (Major Day 1, VC 55)

(8)
ChannelDelibird:
Titus, Formerfish, Bulbazak, TellTaleHeart, Untrod Tripod, vezokpiraka, ActionDan, Espeonage [L-2]
(2)
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner
(ChannelDelibird)

(2)
mastin2:
Gammagooey, ChannelDelibird
(1)
singersigner:
mastin2
(1)
Aronis:
Shadoweh
(1)
Gammagooey:
Oversoul
(0)
Titus:
(Aronis)

(3)
Not Voting:
Cheetory6, GuyinFreezer, Aronis
(Gammagooey)

With 18 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)

Bulbazak is V/LA until April 27th. GuyInFreezer is V/LA until April 27th.

Six hours and some change until deadline.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

there are so many godamn voices

with so many godamn townreads

that all need to basically need to shut the hell up about everything that they aren't borderline willing to bet the game on. There are four scum in the game and zero people that people can collectively agree is a scumread. Some townreads are wrong, and if isn't strong enough to literally stick your heads in a guillotine for it, I don't care.

Singer, Actiondan has two votes, including yours, after everyone's had plenty of time to hop on him instead of CDB. If you really REALLY think he's scum then push it hard, or go do something else.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 am

Post by singersigner »

What's fucked the fuck up is that we don't even have enough fucking people willing to even be around and hear a fucking claim before making their fucking decision. Way to fucking park your vote and disappear and be super unfucking helpful. YES I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HELPFULNESS OF PLAYERS AGAIN TITUS WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THAT AGAIN. Geezus fucking-a, Gamma, what the fuck are you thinking with a Mastin vote right now. Do you realize there's been a grand total of like four people around to even change their vote again? Titus makin the big plays of not being around when it counts after being so adamant that we stick to the deadline of the first lynch (yes, yes, irl and all, but seriously...let me go count the amount of posts you've made since your biggest wagon, real quick...).

Mastin, Oversoul, Shadoweh, all with their fucking vanity wagons right now (I don't think I've used the word "vanity" to describe a wagon ever but look at me now!). Cheetory, GiF, Aronis being what...stubborn? Can't even be fucked to have a vanity wagon right now.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Titus has ZERO votes on her by the way, for comparison.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: mastin
Sheeping and I have dumb reasons to like this vote.

P-Edit: Hey singer.
Vote for mastin or say why you don't want to vote for mastin. Because your WKing sideliney-ness is starting to get old.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Worst case scenario we have a counterwagon. Nobody's jumped off from the main wagon so it's not as though this is going to do anything but create more shit to analyze tomorrow.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3847, Titus wrote:Gaming at 3 today. Off to play skyrim to try and wake up.

FFery, you have basically dismantled many wagons today. That readwall would be great so we can get a lynch.

How the fuck are you blaming Ffery for dismantling all of these wagons when you're only voting people she approves... :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:54 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3911, Cheetory6 wrote:VOTE: mastin
Sheeping and I have dumb reasons to like this vote.

P-Edit: Hey singer.
Vote for mastin or say why you don't want to vote for mastin. Because your WKing sideliney-ness is starting to get old.

Regfan thinks Mastin wouldn't ever gambit a soft-claimed role that will inevitably die as scum. He thinks she wouldn't do something that would incriminate her as scum because she likes to endgame, and claiming something that will die eventually/early(?) doesn't allow a lot of wiggle room.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

mastin is literally doing the same gambit she did with a third of the people here in Drawn on Arrival.

granted, it was a town gambit there

but it's a pile of horseshit and townreading her for that is awful. if you think she's town for her play, i'll listen.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3910, Gammagooey wrote:Titus has ZERO votes on her by the way, for comparison.

Gee, I wonder why!

People decided to derp wagon obvtown and are now deciding to derpwagon hours before deadline. Maybe we shouldn't make the same mistake as TSO? Hm?

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This is easily her trying to create what she did in DoA.
I think that's easily a nulltell vs a towntell. I dislike mastin's softpush on me. I dislike mastin's complete ignorance of the CDB wagon in favour of focusing on a bunch of shit that doesn't matter and I dislike mastin not being able to identify posts which she finds sketchy about people and instead just saying 'the whole thing' because she did NOT do that in DoA. She went pbp and specifically called certain ones towny or scummy. I feel like she's faking her towngame atm and trying to play up a gimmick she used in DoA.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 am

Post by singersigner »

My team is yelling at me to stop this CDB wagon and I don't really know how. :(

@Cheetory...I can understand your points, I really do, but every time I bring up Mastinscum in our chat, Regfan insists it's not her MO. I don't know what to tell you because I can't exactly defend her wagon, but I can't really stop it. I'm more focused on why you dropped Titus like *that* and why you're in favor of Mastin over AD who's been rung up several different times now, yet dropped by a counterwagon at the drop of a hat. Seems pretty sketch.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3918, singersigner wrote:My team is yelling at me to stop this CDB wagon and I don't really know how. :(

As I'm trying to say, you have basically 3 choices.

1) vote mastin
2) try to make a convincing enough argument against AD that people will disregard their town reads on him and vote him
3) try to make another wagon happen over mastin or CDB by going very, very into another potentially scum player's play.

arguments for people as town are not remotely good enough without a scum alternative to back it up.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 3901, Gammagooey wrote:never give up hope ut

there is always a chance

you just have to believe in it

I'm gonna put my faith in you gamma

vote mastin
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3896, fferyllt wrote:
Shadoweh in a way seems to almost take the greyice approach - one well aimed and well timed riposte and then backs off and plays more nicely. Nacho is townreading her very strongly, though, and I feel like her criticism had some validity, but she didn't take it he extra step of who on that wagon looked opportunistic rather than "yea, ok whatever". She's suggesting that there will be nothing to gain from looking back at the wagon because "led by ffery".

To be fair, not only is GreyICE on my team, telling you not to lead the wagon was his and LLD's advice and they both wanted me to do it before TSO's lynch, so seeing it happen made me feel like I failed in not saying it earlier. I did pursue someone who we thought looked opportunistic, he's just a tracker/rolecop maybe, oops. <_<

It's not my style to be antagonistic to strong town as scum, it's easier to be friendly until they go away.

Singer, I'm here for about a half hour. Pick a voter and scream at them until they vote someone else, that's my motto! I picked someone I thought it was possible to flash wagon. It's going difficult because the 'counterwagon' to CDB right now is Unvote. <____< Contemplating voting Dan who you're probably right would make the best counter makes me sick to my stomach though, there's no way I can condone it.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote mastin

GOGOGO mastin waogn.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3921, Shadoweh wrote:words

mastin opinion plz
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3906, singersigner wrote:Ffery, is there any time for you to explain the TownTownTown on Gamma/AD and the Town on Titus/Shadoweh?

AD maybe belongs a level down, but I basically channeled nacho in my push on AD, and we both very much liked the way AD responded.

Gamma has been town to us since partway through his push on you - which we disagreed with - but we felt he was going about it with a very town mindset.

I have quite literally never seen titus-scum come under serious threat of a day 1 lynch. I've seen town-titus mislynched or pushed hard on day 1 repeatedly. And I think that speaks volumes - she takes a care about her stances and appearance as scum which is something that drops completely as town. This game represents something of a meta-trajectory for her, which I've been a partial witness to. Ika is townreading her (now). GiF is townreading her (now), and her interactions with GiF/his team look very town to me.

one thing I could fault in her play, which I could also fault in yours, is the way you've both leaned on my/nacho's townread and used it as an argument against players who scumread you.

Nacho has had a Shadoweh townread since early on. There was one post (I don't remember which offhand) that I called out in our team thread because it felt odd to me, and nacho said that post is very much in line with day-1 town shadoweh. It's a long team thread, but I'm going to see if I can find specifically what we discussed.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”