BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:14 am

Post by BBmolla »

Beep boop Brian bot post reads
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1214, Patrick wrote:Brian, I think if I was reading your comments on people without knowing that your list goes from town to scum, I wouldn't much idea what your overall opinion was on most of the players. You have bbmolla as second most town, but your entire paragraph about him seems pretty negative. ETL is your second scummiest but reading your analysis of her it sounds more like you think she's town:

Brian wrote:While I've seen her as town a lot, I've only seen her as scum once (here) and from what I remember, she wasn't really that engaged in the game or trying very hard. A lot of her play here feels like her town game to me. I think the biggest thing that concerns me is her Serra read, but I think I can see why she'd be townreading him. I have a small worry that if she's scum, she could have been trying to distance from Serra early on this day phase or bus him because he's expendable from the tracker flip.

Is your biggest concern about her just that the serra read might be distancing from him? Even though you can see where it comes from?

Brian wrote: I also did see some of her teammates thinking I could be town for replacing in as a chronic lurker, which I guess makes some sense if I think about it, but I don't know why it's even a thing.

Can you clarify this? Which teammates of ETLs said this and where?

Is Johnny your top suspect at the moment? Your list implies he is, but I can't get a good feel from your comments on what you find suspicious.

That's fine. I think someone else had the same impression of my last major reads list in Survivor Mafia and it's why I said the towniest was at the top. I just condensed my concerns into my reads so people can help me sort out my thoughts.

I'm not confident in my reads, but that's where I'm leaning. I do think ETL can be town and BB can be scum, and I've stated why. That's just where I have them in relation to everyone else right now.

I think I confused ETL's teammates comments on Quil as them commenting on me replacing in. I was skimming the posts after I replaced in to see if people needed something from me like a claim. I can see why ETL might think Serra's town from his posting because they look similar to his town posting, but I have no idea why she was town reading him.

Yes, I am leaning towards lynching Johnny. I don't know his circumstances, but my predecessor generally got the feeling Serra didn't care that much about this game. I did look at some of those games Johnny provided and it seems he does catch up in the same way when he replaces in as town, but it's not something I don't think can easily be faked. I also want to lynch him because I think his flip can shed light on BB and ETL's alignment.

I do think ETL may have been distancing. If ETL isn't scum, then town let scum push a mislynch through a whiteknighting claimed tracker (which is still a very real possibility, but not the one I'm leaning towards right now. And if that is the case, then I think people should be more skeptical of how some players treated Mara's insistence that Alchemist was town instead of trusting a strong read from an uncc'ed tracker.

Did ETL ever explain her vote on Patrick yesterday?

What are your reads? I see you have them, but you seem heavily invested in getting information and don't make any strong pushes anywhere. It seems really cautious.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Survivor Mafia references: reads list, reiteration, comment
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

Beep boop Brian bot post walls
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:02 am

Post by BBmolla »

In what situation am I scum go
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:03 am

Post by BBmolla »

Brian you honestly believe people should blindly sheep confirmed town

What happened to the legit Brian from anything goes
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Brian Skies »

The legit Brian from Anything Goes is from two years ago and was in that game from the beginning, not replacing 43 pages into the game with little over 2 days left.

I also don't understand what you mean by Brian bot. You're near the top of my reads list and I'm not even pushing to lynch you.

I'm not saying you have to sheep her scumread because she never explained it, but considering she outed herself to save someone she was convinced was town, I'd like to think people would want to consider what she's saying instead of discrediting her and calling her bad. It's like, you have someone who just confirmed themself as town to you and most people in this game preferred to ignore the possibility of working with her and would rather let the possibility of scum manipulate their reads.
This
is my issue with the Alchemist wagon and why people should be a little skeptical of it if it's not a Serra/ETL scumteam.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, I've reached the point where even though I'm not confident my reads are correct, there's no way I'm ever getting lynched this game.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Patrick »

Playing BSG atm, but Brian, if you're the powerole, just claim it now. Implying it at the moment isn't helpful, we're too close to deadline.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Sure, most people seem to be paranoid of my slot and I don't see my role being that useful aside from miraculously lynching the watcher-immune goon today. And I agree that we don't have a lot of time left for me to convince you I'm town instead of using this time to lynch someone that's not me.

I'd also love to see your reads knowing that my slot's town.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

My teammates didn't think my action would be useful with a claimed tracker on Day 1 unless the scumteam sent the wrong person in for the kill, so BPC checked Quil for the lolz. Obviously, no one visited him.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Oh

Well I'm bad
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Probably, but I don't consider myself someone that's easy to read for most players.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I feel bad for my teammates that I had to claim, but the deadline is an issue and I want to hit scum today.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Mina »

Not counterclaiming. Wait for everyone to check in before we talk about alternatives.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Quilford »

Not counterclaiming.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Quilford »

Lol fuck me I don't even
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Quilford »

Johnny/ETL???????? I just don't even.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Mina »

Shush, wait for everyone to post first.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Quilford »

Half hoping Brian is scum trying to out the watcher
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Quilford »

MEENZ ;–;
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Patrick »

No counterclaim from me. Waiting for everyone is best, but if that doesn't happen by the time I want to go to bed I'll probably just post what I'm thinking anyway because we're down to under 24 hours and this game is confusing as fuck.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Patrick »

And now I feel like a zombie. But assuming the claim is true, I think Johnny is our best chance of hitting scum today. Unless the scumteam is Johnny/ETL, one of my townreads was wrong. I could see ETL bussing, having read serra as town all of day 1 and getting some heat for it, and I think her reasons for voting Johnny were pretty much trash, but I don't know how much I believe it right now. The prospect of having to scrutinise Mina/Quilfords/bbmollas posts to try and work out which one of them is lying is daunting.

Quilford doesn't look like scum. His scumplay in the marketplace looks very different, and his slight poke at Mina here looks genuine. Although scum can try to spread paranoia, I don't feel like scum Quilford would bother, since his gameplan would have been pretty extended buddying up to Mina (if they're both scum then I'm not sure what can save us). Mina I was wary of yesterday, but seems so genuine today in trying to move the game forward. She's hit on things I've been thinking several times and just generally made so many good observations that I just don't see it. I'd guess her scumgame is the best of three of them, but thats about it. I'll be pretty sad if she does turn out to be scum. bbmolla feels a little sketchier recently, but that could just be laziness. The thought of ever actually voting him seems a bit surreal after what he posted on day 1, but unless the team is Johnny/ETL, then I have to consider it.

So
Vote: JohnnyFarrar
. Also wouldn't cry over an ETL lynch. I'll be pretty around tomorrow, and hope others will be as well.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I have no fucking idea
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I wouldn't even be mad if we lynched me, I don't want to be in the lylo of this game

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”