Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2047, Mikazuki wrote:I was thinking about that at some point too but vig on a player just because a conftown player suggested them, without having a scumread on that them beforehand strikes me as not great. Especially when the vig advice is from a player who hasn't really been around much, and it's only N2.

It makes sense if WP isn't feeling strong about his reads or is uninvested.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

ZZZX didn't vote you though? He's pvoting Gaiden.

4-chan I still don't like either.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

I thought he was voting me. He's not exactly pushing Gaiden and is pushing me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Mikazuki »

The longer this day drags on the more I regret leaving ZZZX off my possible scum list at the start of the day. Getting a town feel from him from his reactions may be been a little optimistic.

He's pushing you how? He got really confused about everything for a few days and then vaguely pushed Gaiden.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:47 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2049, Titus wrote:
ZZZX and 4exity look scummy based on
rapid voting me after I claimed vig
and could obviously shoot ZZZX.

Not true, I didn't vote you right after you claimed. I took the time to re-read WP to see how your claim matched up with his actions. And ZZZX actually kinda defended you:
In post 1957, ZZZX wrote:generally I would believe that claim because I cant find a reason for scum to target me tbh. Am I wrong?

And I also voted you because your deepest thought on a specific player at the time amounted to gut...

In post 2011, 4nxi3ty wrote:thoughts on gaiden?

more specifically what do you think of what's gaiden posted? e.g. his exchange with zzzx today, and him labeling you as town vig or sk (cuz from my pov it looks like an attempt to save you
Town Willl get Cold Feet if they think she's Vig/SK Need to keep SK alive for Crosskills
)
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Only reason I'm not really considering Titus for SK is because an SK who has limited shots (I assume) and can only raise darkness by 60% each night seems a little bit underpowered.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 am

Post by notscience »

Titus ill flat out tell you now I did not have a result in shadowcat

So in reiterance

Bring it on.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2055, Mikazuki wrote:Only reason I'm not really considering Titus for SK is because an SK who has limited shots (I assume) and can only raise darkness by 60% each night seems a little bit underpowered.

this mostly ^
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2049, Titus wrote:ZZZX and 4exity look scummy based on rapid voting me after I claimed vig and could obviously shoot ZZZX.

BS and you already shot me anyway

I have no idea if we are reading the same thread here . but you are generally (as always
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 am

Post by ZZZX »

(as always paranoid of me )*
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2053, Mikazuki wrote:The longer this day drags on the more I regret leaving ZZZX off my possible scum list at the start of the day. Getting a town feel from him from his reactions may be been a little optimistic.

He's pushing you how? He got really confused about everything for a few days and then vaguely pushed Gaiden.

May I ask why? me saying i will try to read back today(or tomorrow) instead of just not doing it at all is not scummy is it?
redacted
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 4.4
Titus (2) - notscience, 4nxi3ty
ZZZX (2) - SXTLHGaiden, Titus

Not voting (4) - Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, ZeL1nK2

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is April 27, 20:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-27 20:00:00).
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Eh. Going back over WP's posts, I think he was town. Or at least his play looked town.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Currently just considering the possibility of lynching someone outside of Titus/ZZZX and going from there.

Titus can "vig" ZZZX tonight (and really has no excuse not to). In the mean time, we try to hit other scum today (unless there's someone who believes they're scum together?). This should let us return to odd numbers. The only downside here is if there's a hidden scum mechanic to achieve an extra kill and we don't hit scum today.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Well, not "return" to odd numbers but go to odd numbers
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: 4exity

I am down with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Oh boy. I had WP as probtown for most of the game, mostly because his reaction to me messing up quotes was so ridiculous I thought no way scum would pull such a weird move, but I changed my mind after he left for a few days and then came back. I guess it's plausible what Titus said about him losing interest in the game.

Ughhhhhhhh if not Titus then I'm probably willing to lynch 4chan since there's no point bothering with ZZZX I guess. We better freaking hope there isn't some sort of scum roleblocker, although I would assume that there isn't since WN said that Shadow was able to lower their darkness, and if there was a RB they likely would have blocked Shadow that night since they claimed their ability beforehand. The chances of hitting at least one scum between 4chan and ZZZX seems reasonable to me.

Gaiden if you're scum I hope you're having fun sitting back and watching us argue.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2065, Titus wrote:VOTE: 4exity

I am down with that.

nice now I'll be one step away from conftown when you flip scum. Then your buddy will be forced to kill me or I'll get to scumhunt with impunity.

repsond pls and ty (i dunno why you are having trouble talking about your gaiden read)
In post 2054, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 2011, 4nxi3ty wrote:thoughts on gaiden?

more specifically what do you think of what's gaiden posted? e.g. his exchange with zzzx today, and him labeling you as town vig or sk (cuz from my pov it looks like an attempt to save you
Town Willl get Cold Feet if they think she's Vig/SK Need to keep SK alive for Crosskills
)

you know what I think:
In post 2020, Titus wrote:
The day 1 wagon looks like a race to bus at the end, which looks bad for ZZZ and 4xietty

Gaiden and 4exity on the day 2 mislynch as well but not leaders.

I think you skipped over the skold wagon forgetting it was actually day2 and the thorki mislynch was day 3 because you were in a rush to put something down to look pro-town. Same thing with misreading zzzx as pushing you.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1966, 4nxi3ty wrote:been combing through WP and what stood out to me was the d1 pvotes on gaiden and lufan. Was tempted to say nah not a double bus again but WP didn't really interact with either. I think the outoftheblue backtoback scumreads there are just the sort of thing scum do to distance but are afraid to acually talk to their buddies or push too hard.

I've been thinking about this and, well, nobody really had any interaction with lufan prior to the last few hours of D1.

As for gaiden, he is how he is.

In post 1966, 4nxi3ty wrote:Pushing for a Thorki lynch here doesn't add up with the role. I'd expect town with that role to push for thorki to live one more night to test what happens at 70%.

I've also been thinking about this and, well, it entirely depends on what he thought would happen at 70% - whether it would be a good thing or a bad thing. LokiBroki claimed D2 so he *could* have "shot" them N2. But he
did
technically ask about it at the end of D2 and the last thing White Narcissist said that day was that they couldn't think of anything good happening at 70%.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of Titus being scum, but I'm not seeing the actions as contradictory in any way and I think the play looks town~ish overall.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Ehhh I dunno about that, I'll take another quick look at WP

But I really think Titus is scum here and I don't want to let her live another night because I think she could worm her way out of a lynch especially if I'm not around tomorrow
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't really see how. The way I see it, if we narrowed the lynch pool by, say, lynching gaiden and gaiden was town, then we went into night phase and scum kill whoever while titus "vig kills" ZZZX, there's a very limited pool of players who could possibly be scum and Titus would be pretty high on that list.

This is potentially not a great idea depending on whether scum have a means of auto-winning tonight somehow or if something else unexpected happens.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I would assume that if Titus is actually town vig, then the scum team would have some kind of similar/equal-ish extra darkness adding mechanism to even up the numbers. There appears to be no SK type role based on the night kills so far.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

like I could see titus winning over mika atm and then all she would need is to convince one other player and she would be difficult to lynch

gaiden's about the only other lynch I'd join today

letting her "vigkill" zzzx is sorta lame imo, I think he is likely to be town and I don't need the lynchpool to be narrowed in that way, but I guess I get why other people are having trouble with their read there and would
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Oh don't get me wrong, I'll hammer Titus is we get to deadline and there's no lynch. We're on the last 48 hour tick anyway so we might as well use the time and I'd like to hear what NS thinks.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Zelink is right though, we should definitely consider whether or not scumteam might have something like a vig on their side who can screw everything up tonight. Do we definitely want to not lynch Titus which almost definitely ends up with one extra death tonight? Is anyone actually scumreading ZZZX other than me and Titus?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”